Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

Guest Melanie Haeli

^oh my..is dat Dana in der too?wich epd is this? does any1 kind enuf to upload this epd for me? <333

thanx for the NS3 pix^^

Guest HWANGB0

She can act but I don't find her dancing all that great. Almost all female entertainers can dance like that. And she can't sing even if her life depend on it!

I like BIN!!!

She was really good in the banjun drama with micky and yunho, and she was really cute in SangDoo Hakkyo gaja.....she has such a beautiful face and sexy body, i think she would be a really hottt girl for guys to date (am I right guys? ~~^^)

I saw her 2AM mv, sorry to say, but she really cant sing....

maybe its just the style of this song? i'll see again when she releases her 2nd song.

BIN HWAITING!!!

Guest onoturtle

i have this "star dance battle" clip of her vs. Hong SooA (not sure if that's the proper romanization). it's pretty cool. maybe i'll upload when my comp is free to do so. the bad thing about the clip, it made me interested in finding more about Hong SooA, but i can't find a thing about her!

EDIT: i'll post some caps of the "star dance" clip when i get the chance. and if you folks are interested, i'll upload the clip. i'm still trying to get the entire show... anyone if a CB already has it?

Guest Melanie Haeli

^yea...i wan to see her dance battle wif Hong SuAh..plz upload if can^^ thanx alot :)

and any1 stil haf her NNS3 clips?

Guest __CHINA.DOLL

I like her, most fans dont like her because of her 'supposed' relationship with Yuknow................... but she's really gorgeous. <3

i dont think thats true, not everyone dislikes her because she keeps on touching Yunho etc.. i mean i have nothing against her she was ohkay in that Drama with Yunho and Micky, its just,, i cant describe it but is it just me or does she look diffrent in every single picture!?.. and i personally dontt think she can dance or sing very well..

Guest just jess

i used to find her extremely annoying bc she was so flirty with all the hot male celebs and stuff, and she tries REALLY hard to act and dance sexy... but now i dont find her that bad. maybe its bc i like her song 2am. its not a good song, and her voice isnt good... but i personally think its catchy. shes whatever now... i just hope the DBSK fans dont kill her.

Guest MinwooLicious

i have nothing against her though..but she should concentrate more on acting..cuz everything bout her dance...singing....her sex appeal..annoyed me a lots.....LL should stop calling her dancing queen cuz she's not !!

Guest Bebexcutie454

does any1 have her manwon ae heng bok video this weeks??shes goin against jang woo hyuk...its the show where u only have 10 dollars and u have to last it for a week...does neybody have this weeks video wit her??

• 4 weeks later...

I think she's came quite a long way. At least give her some probs for looking sexy. I'm guessing she came out at the wrong time. Or she shouldof just stayed on and work on her singing. She might have improved if she didn't take that long break... :)

She looks really innocent in the NNS3. She also looks chubbier. So I'm guessing she went on a pretty damn long diet to get that body now. And an everyday workout.

I don't hate her. I was at first annoyed by her too... in x-man, LL, etc... because she always get the guys, but than it just didn't bother me as much anymore. Or... it didn't bother me AT ALL anymore. I mean come on... If that's the reason why you guys hate her is becuase she gets all the guys... than it's just jealously thats inside you, and not HATE.

- n o u d l e s

who is yuknow? got a photo of him?

ive only seen her in sangdoo lets go 2 school! i liked her in that. i dont know if she is any good in singin or dancin tho! but i have 2 say that she is pretty!

people dont like her because she always goes with the hot guys, and they thing she can overdo some stuph

i like her, she knows wat guys want, even though the girls dont like it. She mite not be drop dead gergeous but her charm makes her beatiful. She mite not be that good at danicng but shes pretty good, she has power

i think shes better at acting though. i fell in love with her at sangdu yah hak koy gah ja (sangdo lets go to school)

shes really good at sports and although shes small she has a great body