Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

Guest sungified

I tried reading all the replies but yeah, anyways..Soo many haters. Seriously, not trying to be mean but if you hate her then get the heck out of this thread, we do not need replies such as I hate her or She's just trying too hard, it's annoying, k?

I like this girl here. She's powerful, she's not afraid to show people how she's stronger than the guys/other girls. Her voice is not annoying and all squeaky like most girls. Her dancing is hot, seriously. I don't know her personally but she seem like a very nice person and easy to hang out with, well, she have lots of friends so that prove it. Seriously, if people hate her just because she's soo close to most male singers...then wow, what a stupid thing to hate her on, it just totally prove that you envy her.

Guest xkiseki

My honest opinion is that she is a mediocre gasoo. she's not the worst but she is not the bext either.

so far from watching all her work. she's has some good stuff, and some bad stuff. her album wasn't bad, but i do think sh can dance well, she seems pretty sloppy. As for her appearance on reality shows, her personality is not all that great. but her acting isn't all too bad.

all in all. nothing special, but nothing to seriously hate on.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest eenee222

Bin is really cool. I think only reason people don't like is because of jealousy or something. She dancines sings good and beautiful.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest ln17

Is her name also spell as jung hye bin?

Was she also in X-man with yoon eun hye ? (was she going against YEH for KJK)

Her face is so simliar to many other korean celebrities that I cannot tell the difference!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest luckyyou

^^ no her name is Jeon Hye Bin (or Jun Hae Bin, just the spelling is different)

she was in X-Man with Yoon Eun Hye. She liked Kim Jong Gook and in X-Man she was fightnig for his attention.

And I don't think she looks the same as any other Korean celebrity. She looks very different in my opinion

Anyways,

capture5bq.jpg

Sang Sang Plus - 010405 - Tony (MC), Lee Ji Hoon, Bin, Park Seul Gi, Kang Eun Bi

available @ http://clubbox.co.kr/NowNForever

Guest Truelover

Bin is really cool. I think only reason people don't like is because of jealousy or something. She dancines sings good and beautiful.

Hi eenee222,

Yes I agree with you but I've only seen her a single movie, hard to say if she's a good dancer or singer too.

I've been satisfied of her actress performance in this movie (Wet dream 2)

Kate

• 1 month later...
Guest nhuie

she was in the show called Paris By Night. Its was a vietnamese concert in usa...and she was invited to perform there. She sang 2AM.

never knew she was an actress too.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tonks

i love BIN!! :w00t:

but i feel sad coz her thread is not so active. :( im a new fan of hyebin that's why im so excited to learn more about her but im shocked to learn that many people here do not like her. don't know why.. <_< i mean, what's not to like? she's pretty, sexy, a good dancer and actress! oh well, people do have different tastes.

but personally, i think she's a nice person. :) i can't understand people who thinks Bin is always clamoring for attention. :blink: from what i've seen of her in LL and Xman, she's usually very quiet and stays in the background when her part is not up. she totally knows how to sitback and let others have their share of the limelight.

i love her smile too. i think it's very genuine. and her voice is not bad, both singing and just talking. kinda husky and sexy. not like others who affect their voice with so much cuteness that it tends to get irritating.

all in all,i totally dig her! :D

Aja Aja Fighting Hyebinshi! :D

Guest Chakra'ca

So far I've only seen Bin in the movie Wet Dreams 2, and I have to say it was great from start to finish. I loved that movie. Bin was so believable as the tough girl. Wasn't she like that in X-men to? Wasn't she the girl who kicked all the other girls butts in wrestling?

Anyway, I never knew she was in Sangdoo. My friend on Youtube keeps sending me those videos, and now I have a reason to watch them.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest tuna_madunna

I really don't remember her!! She looks familiar, but that's just it.

Any picture of her in Sang Doo? I didn't notice her though..

Guest greeny

I really don't remember her!! She looks familiar, but that's just it.

Any picture of her in Sang Doo? I didn't notice her though..

hi Tuna! in SangDoo, Bin was the friend of JiHwan (GongHyoJin's little brother)..

Guest alleykat

i heard that she had plastic surgery or something on her nose because of an accident..she does look a little different at certain angles but then she looks the same to me in other angles

if she did does anyone have a before/after pic?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest katie_l

I'm so excited for Hye Bin! Witch Yoo Hee is awesome! and Hye Bin

was great in it. Can't wait for subs so I can understand it. :sweatingbullets:

Does anyone realise that she was in Prince's First Love as well? She

was the main girl's younger sister.