Jeon Hye Bin 전혜빈 (aka Bin) - Upcoming Drama 2012: Ok Kwang Sisters

XxVietGurlxX

Guest Madisoid

Though I am not a fan of hers at all.... I've decided to share two pictures I have of her on my computer.

Those that are fans, please enjoy :)

-Amy

bin28tt.jpg

Bin3.jpg

credits: jinnam27612 and maxim korea

^ Awww Bin is pretty in the first pic...though Maxim is huhmmm...

The second pic...what happened to her hair O_O

I loved Bin in Sangdoo too :) I'm not really sure what people mean by her acting cute on gameshows.... because she does it A LOT less than all the other girls, and no one seems to hate them...ppl are strange

And then ppl go gah gah over girls like eunhye <3 that don't act all girly during wrestling and other games...Bin doesn't either, but no one likes her...really confusing

Or they really like Chae Yeon (love her too lolz), and says she cute, sexy and love her dancing...though I love the girl, she really doesn't quite catch the beat when she dances (i.e. last week's xman). Though Bin doesn't dance spectacularly she at least has the beat...

And one last thing, I think Bin as a beautiful smile (even though a lot of people tell her to shut her mouth ;) ) and a very deep, sexy speaking voice- she sounds really different from other gals when she speaks

I loved Bin in Sangdoo too :) I'm not really sure what people mean by her acting cute on gameshows.... because she does it A LOT less than all the other girls, and no one seems to hate them...ppl are strange

And then ppl go gah gah over girls like eunhye <3 that don't act all girly during wrestling and other games...Bin doesn't either, but no one likes her...really confusing

Or they really like Chae Yeon (love her too lolz), and says she cute, sexy and love her dancing...though I love the girl, she really doesn't quite catch the beat when she dances (i.e. last week's xman). Though Bin doesn't dance spectacularly she at least has the beat...

And one last thing, I think Bin as a beautiful smile (even though a lot of people tell her to shut her mouth ;) ) and a very deep, sexy speaking voice- she sounds really different from other gals when she speaks

MY THOUGHTS EXCATCLY!

people hate he because shes eatheir "trys to be cute" or "trys to be sexy" so i get confused on why they hate her. They say they hate her because shes "dancing queen, and Loveletters mascot" and that she ddosent seserve those titles. Well thats not her fault that she got it, the PDs gave it to her

• 2 weeks later...
Guest doralinz

i really agree with crystallis and yelinoh. I really like her after i saw a show wedding dress game where all shinhwa member in it. She doesn't do anything to attract attention other and she just do what she do. Not many people pay any attention to her and then there is a game where all participants need to break the bricks, and she managed to break 6 of it, while other girls participants only managed to break around 1 or 2, and the most is 5.

she look quite person and nice. I hope she is a nice person at the outside camera.

Guest fionarhz

the first thing i noticed when i saw her profile was that shes the same height as me and shes 43 kg... im 47! i feel fat now TT_TT

anyway... i didnt know she was in sang doo

Guest suejinners

banjun dramas do her acting skills no justice.

i remember her starring in a MBC best geukjang (short one episode drama/filmthing).. she was SO GOOD... and back then i didn't like her as much but my friend and i were so shocked at her acting.

Guest pinklegirl007

I think he's from DBSK. I'm not sure though.

I don't think they're dating..... Are they?

- n o u d l e s

Yes, Yunho is from DBSK! But, NO they are not dating!!

How did this rumor start? Well alot of people think that its from the Banjun drama, but the idea of them dating was actually from a variety show called Love Letter. In that show, I heard there was this "one incident" where Bin referred to Yunho, as "my Yunho", during a wrestling game.

In korea, couples refer to each other that way... People thought that it didn't make any sense that Bin would call Yunho that, since he was partnered with a different girl in the game. DBSK fans also said that what was more strange was that Yunho didn't seem surprised or reacted when Bin referred him in that term. I watched that episode, before I heard about this rumor and didn't even notice that, so I have no I idea what these fans are talking about... Maybe I should download it and watch it again?? Nah, I have better things to do.... but I personally think that Bin probably just referred to Yunho that way, as a close noona... I hope!

Guest ryisakooguy

i really love her personality. she looks like a very fun person to be with. i really love her smile, for some reason i find it really cute. i started to like bin after watching happy shares with woo hyuk. i like the parts where she had to act like another famous person and have the other person guess who she is, the mission parts.

i liked one particular one, it was the one where she was in the parking lot with a guy and she had to do a famous singer. she just went "ah,ah, ah, ah" and the guy started laughing. id be laughing too. too funny and cute and the same time. OHH yeah and when she did the kim jong kook dance! wow. ;)

bin, got to where she is. How she has so much confident amazes me. Why? She was in a group called luv. That group failed. She had her first solo album. that failed to. Then she got fired from her company

two failures, and she still has the confidance to come back. Yes, shes not a good singer, but she didnt get the training that alot of other gassoos got. her 2am song is also very catchy. And Bin also works very hard to promote herself coming out in all kinds of variety shows, etc., even before her album came out.

Alot of the time where she trys to get attention, is because its scripted. I remember at xman on the couple partt (when shes in love with kjk) and goes dance in front of him, wen she went back to the spot she started laughing shaking her head and hand like saying (JK)

I saw Manwon henbok, (bin VS woohyuk) and i started like her more. So much stars went to help her. Esp Suh ji young and Park Jung ah. Suh Ji young picked bin over woohyuk! And andy had to buy her 11 dollars worth of food (trust me it was A LOT) and after she was done eating as much as she can, she went over to woohyuks dressing room place and gave him the rest of the food. she said that shes worried that he will faint and the fans will be hurt. He was so happy that he started saying "bin is the best" "wow cause bin gave me the foood it taste better" and he saw her on music core. and he started copying his dance moves!

Also, in that 1 year, bin worked her butt off for a great body, and she got one. Shes not sooo skinny like other stars and that just digustes me soemtimes. but shes skinny, curvy and looks soo healty.

Shes really good friends with suh ji young, Jang Woo Hyuk, Tim, Minwoo, Kim Jong Kook, and Kimjoongkooks back dancerr

I think she can dance to. shes really good at power dance.

And her clothes. yes on performances they can be o.O but I remember on manwon henbok where she kept on putting parkjungahs jacket over her legs so her legs wouldnt be showing so much.

Yes I like the cute look more than her sexy look. actually i like her cute seducive look. but still, sexy is in. and she has to go with teh Fad. like CSJH went from cute to drop dead sexy.

i love bin

Guest Charlie_&_M

yelinoh Posted Nov 25 2005, 12:33 PM

QUOTE(crystalis @ Nov 25 2005, 08:50 AM)

I loved Bin in Sangdoo too I'm not really sure what people mean by her acting cute on gameshows.... because she does it A LOT less than all the other girls, and no one seems to hate them...ppl are strange

And one last thing, I think Bin as a beautiful smile (even though a lot of people tell her to shut her mouth ) and a very deep, sexy speaking voice- she sounds really different from other gals when she speaks

MY THOUGHTS EXCATCLY!

people hate he because shes eatheir "trys to be cute" or "trys to be sexy" so i get confused on why they hate her. They say they hate her because shes "dancing queen, and Loveletters mascot" and that she ddosent seserve those titles. Well thats not her fault that she got it, the PDs gave it to her

I'm a bit late but it's exactly my thought too :lol: !!

When she's cute, people say she's trying to hard to be cute and when she's sexy, she's trying to hard to be sexy, maybe people just want her to be a statue and then they will say that she doesn't have personality too ^^ !

yelinoh Posted Today, 09:31 AM

bin, got to where she is. How she has so much confident amazes me. Why? She was in a group called luv. That group failed. She had her first solo album. that failed to. Then she got fired from her company

two failures, and she still has the confidance to come back. Yes, shes not a good singer, but she didnt get the training that alot of other gassoos got. her 2am song is also very catchy. And Bin also works very hard to promote herself coming out in all kinds of variety shows, etc., even before her album came out.

Alot of the time where she trys to get attention, is because its scripted. I remember at xman on the couple partt (when shes in love with kjk) and goes dance in front of him, wen she went back to the spot she started laughing shaking her head and hand like saying (JK)

I saw Manwon henbok, (bin VS woohyuk) and i started like her more. So much stars went to help her. Esp Suh ji young and Park Jung ah. Suh Ji young picked bin over woohyuk! And andy had to buy her 1 dollars worth of food (trust me it was A LOT) and after she was done eating as much as she can, she went over to woohyuks dressing room place and gave him the rest of the food. she said that shes worried that he will faint and the fans will be hurt. He was so happy that he started saying "bin is the best" "wow cause bin gave me the foood it taste better" and he saw her on music core. and he started copying his dance moves!

Also, in that 1 year, bin worked her butt off for a great body, and she got one. Shes not sooo skinny like other stars and that just digustes me soemtimes. but shes skinny, curvy and looks soo healty.

Shes really good friends with suh ji young, Jang Woo Hyuk, Tim, Minwoo, Kim Jong Kook, and Kimjoongkooks back dancerr

I think she can dance to. shes really good at power dance.

And her clothes. yes on performances they can be o.O but I remember on manwon henbok where she kept on putting parkjungahs jacket over her legs so her legs wouldnt be showing so much.

Yes I like the cute look more than her sexy look. actually i like her cute seducive look. but still, sexy is in. and she has to go with teh Fad. like CSJH went from cute to drop dead sexy.

i love bin

Don't forget to ad that she's one of Eugene (frome SES) best friend too ^^!

Knowing how gentle is Eugene and Minwoo, how can she be friend with them if she was the total slutty girl that a lot of people hate :huh: !!

Guest jenandhansun

i love bin too!! shes so cute and pretty and she dances so well!!

and she has a nice hair salon in myungdong in Seoul. ^^ what an entreupreneur!! (i know i spelled that wrong.. -_-;;) does anyone have the dance battle she was in with hongsuah?

Guest doralinz

Thank you so much for the info. I REALLY LIKE BIN too. Finally i met people who really like her. Jenandhansun, i've got the file. I try to upload it tonight. I cannot promise, but i will try as i'm using a shared computer.

Wat I said in the other thread::

its talking about teh people who like to bash bin because of her clothes

I saw this one talkshow (american talk show) and this girl came out, he best friend started hating her becuase the girl started dressing like a gothic. (not that she was). Her best friend would throw drum sticks at her and the drumsticks would even break.

This is wat a lot of people are doing to bin. They hate her clothes they hate her...im not saying its everyone. but some people just have things like shes a bad dresser to bash her for. maybe bad singer, but theirs many bad singers in korea out there.

And also THIS IS IMPORTANT PEOPLE

Bin did not say she can beat hyolee. she said she has the confident and will try not to be overlooked or forgotten when hyolee comesback with a new album. People likes to over exaggerate wat people say -_- (pinklegirl007)

And also... I just watched this performance

it was Bin, Jang Woo hyuk and minwoo. (all three of them are great friends)

they were performaning seo tai ji "nan arah yo".

Why would JWH and Minwoo pick Bin over any other dancing queen??

Bin was dressed in really cute clothes to. it was like hiphop clothes. she accadently bumpd into minwoo and they started laughing.

Wen people say she can only do sexy dance, their wrong. the seotaiji was power dance, its a hard dance to. if anyone wants to see it.. ill post it up

Orange part I got info from pinklegirl007

Guest ryisakooguy

^thanks for clearing that up about bin sayin that she was better than hyori. i really didnt think she said that.

also i sooo agree with you. i just think peoples overlook bin just because theres other better people out there. who cares if she isnt as great as them. appearently, i like bin the most outta the 'dancing queens.' especially after watching happy shares with woo hyuk. it really changed my mind about bin. ughh btw, is there a thread for happy shares?...i really like that show. ;D

anyways, yelinoh is it koo if you could post up that performance? i really wanna see woo hyuk n M dance with bin. i remember the performance with PSY when woo hyuk and M started dancin with him. then soon later bin came out, im like 'its bin...woo hoo!!'

Guest evelyn168

I think she's a down to earth person... She shows off her sexiness. Though she's not the perfect 'dresser', it doesn't mean she should be bashed. She's a good actress and celeb... She's fun and cute girl.. I really liked her on LL and other shows. If it wasn't for her on LL, I think I wouldn't watch it. The girls on the show right now are so boring... None of the girls really have a character... They aren't even that funny... The guys on the other hand are much more funnier yet if the girls stand there like a stick, why bother watch it? I liked her Banjun and even her small roles in dramas. She's a subtle person and doesn't try to capture all the attention. You can tell when you watch. She doesn't overdo her role... Alot of ppl are just jealous of the body of hers and how men are attracted to her. But she's not the type that goes and show her body to ppl. If anyone has watched Happy Shares Company, you would've seen her covering herself with a jacket during backstage. She's not a girl who dresses like that in normal life. It's just for performances. So ppl, stop judging Bin by her outer appearance OR don't judge the book by its cover!!!

Guest ryisakooguy

thanks for the link yelinoh. i really enjoyed that performance. i only wish the camera wasnt jumpin all over the place and actually showed the performace.

its soo good to see woo hyuk, m, and bin together. with top dancers like m and woo hyuk, daymn, bin can hold her own! i was suprised! she was also cute doing it. i remember when se7en, bi, and hyori did this. dang, this tops their performance from a long shot.

ohh yeah and when bin bumped into m, they just smiled at each other. dont forgot woo hyuk, he smiled too. just a lil mistake but not a huge one.

do you have that song that they danced to? ive heard it so many times in the past and never got the hold of it.

bin..fighting!

Guest 6shin3hwa7

^ ok. but im on my downstairs computer so i dont have it rite now, but heres a MU link http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RNUAOLOI

CREDIT: hcpf@The Jang Woo hyuk forum

just watched it. i think all of them did a good job. bin bumping into minwoo was just funny, i kept replaying it, and laughed each time. she almost trip too, but she held her balance. all of them were just laughing.

she's a gasoo so she'll have anti's, and nothing's gonna stop that. let them hate.