Miyavi And Melody. Got Married

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

Guest yoko102308

Yay! I'm so happy for him~I think that's an awesome mix. Miyavi & Melody. I didn't die inside when I heard this. Didn't really phase me. I love his music but I am merly a fan that supports what he does. I so happy for him fer reelz though! When the baby grows up he/she will be DROP DEAD GORGEAOUS. Miyavi is so fine & melody is just plain sexy as heck.

awww, just proof that true love has no boundaries.

but it's funny how some fans are like "WHAT?!? HE is a VK SINGER AND SHE IS LIKE TOTAL OPPOSITE?!? HOW DOES THAT HAPPEN"

OF course they would keep it on the dl~Miyavi knows he has krazy obsessed fans. & celebrities want normal lives too.

• Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Justalilodreamer

WOW they got engaged last year in may :o so i guess it wasn't so much of a shot-gun wedding, thats good to know. Im amazed by how well they were able to hide their relationship. Reading their blogs make me feel happy for them :lol: haha they sound very much in love and excited about starting their own family.

Guest yunshin_*

Aww, melody. is one of my favorite singers! No wonder I haven't heard from her lately, it's because she's retired from music. :/ Although the coupling is weird, I CAN'T WAIT FOR COUPLE PICS, lol. Man, the baby is going to be absolutely gorgeous.

Guest littlemisssunsunshine

This is kind of random and weird :lol: I know melody. through her collaboration with m-flo.

yeah me too. as for Miyavi, i just knew he was some good looking j-rocker fellow with a lotta fans! lol

but they seem like a sweet couple together, somehow... big CONGRATZ to them!!!!!

Guest Yuciekins

Wow....I haven't been into JPOP in a while, but this surprised me...Melody got married to Miyavi...>__< supah cute! I wonder what there baby will look like?

Miyavi has such a cool personality too. I never paid attention to him but I really liked Melody XD. It's cool that unlike the KPOP stars these loved idols get to marry and live happy and still continue with there careers. AND ANNOUNCE IT! lol try that as KPOP star and fan slaughter the lover.

Guest usedtobelieve

Yeah, I'd never heard of Melody before I heard about this. lol. And I heard this news at his concert on the 11th.

I'm really happy for him. Happy artist=more music.

After he made that announcement four girls in front of me started crying. It was just....a little dramatic on their part.

I understand that they're happy for him, but it was too much to start crying like that. One of them continued to cry throughout the rest of the concert. That made me wonder how she enjoyed it with the tears in her eyes blocking her vision. -_- That same girl called Melody "Melanie" too. She actually screamed out "We love Melanie too!" while he was trying to talk. He just laughed at that. lol.

But, yeah, congrats Meevers! XD

Dude, he's so uber pretty in person, it's not even funny. lolll.

Guest Emyli

OMG miyavi is off the market?! they are just so different.... O_O This is shocking. I hope he is good to her. she seems like a sweet girl. he better treat her well.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

even though my post was like right after the picture i just saw it today

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...a88af720344.jpg

my god that is a sexy man :D

and then when i saw "otokage" i was like NOOOOOOOOO I JUST SAW THEM THE OTHER DAY AND WAS STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO ASK FOR A PICTURE (because i didn't know if they were like an underground band or the real deal, hitt suzumura is so sexy)

he looks so good without all the piercings...

melody is one lucky woman xD

can't wait to see their kid, i'm so gonna spazz with him/her.

Guest chorus

I don't think they make a great couple. They're way too different from each other and their styles too. But if they're happy, then let them be. By the way Melody is pretty. I like her style in fashion. ;)

Guest sweet_pai

Seriously everytime I stop reading here and then come back something shocking happens, like this. ahhhhh i'm really surprised, so that pursuing a fashion career was just a cover for being pregnant huhhhh

Yeah, I'd never heard of Melody before I heard about this. lol. And I heard this news at his concert on the 11th.

I'm really happy for him. Happy artist=more music.

After he made that announcement four girls in front of me started crying. It was just....a little dramatic on their part.

I understand that they're happy for him, but it was too much to start crying like that. One of them continued to cry throughout the rest of the concert. That made me wonder how she enjoyed it with the tears in her eyes blocking her vision. -_- That same girl called Melody "Melanie" too. She actually screamed out "We love Melanie too!" while he was trying to talk. He just laughed at that. lol.

But, yeah, congrats Meevers! XD

Dude, he's so uber pretty in person, it's not even funny. lolll.

i love coming back in here and checking in to see the exclamations and gasps of shock.

LOOOOL! that was just a really funny read there :lol:

wow i would hate to be behind or in front of those girls. sheesh lol.

even though my post was like right after the picture i just saw it today

http://c1.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images0...a88af720344.jpg

my god that is a sexy man :D

and then when i saw "otokage" i was like NOOOOOOOOO I JUST SAW THEM THE OTHER DAY AND WAS STUPID ENOUGH NOT TO ASK FOR A PICTURE (because i didn't know if they were like an underground band or the real deal, hitt suzumura is so sexy)

thanks for the nice photo. omg he really looks nice with or without his "jewels" lol.

but dang either they photoshoped his pierced flesh or it healed up pretty quick :blink:

Guest maizakichi

wooaahh

seems like i'm not the only one schocked here..

still can't believe that miyavi got married..kekekeke

Archived