O___________O

that came out of NO WHERE!

i love miyavi and melody<3

congratulations to them (:

opposites attract? haha well,

their music is opposite xD

aww, i want to see pictures

Guest JaeHoLove

WOW! Miyavi? I used to be all over him when I was 15 years old haha..

And I thought he's not straight, oops sorry hehe

He's just so feminine to me and it'll be like 2 girls together or something haha

Anyway congrats!

Guest hpblues

look, miyavi may dress weird and all, but who knows he might dress normal as anybody behind the scenes, we dont know.

well happy for them. this isn't really surprising because in the world of j-entertainment, anything goes, the prettiest guy can go out with the ugliest jpop star, or vice versa. And I hear Erika Sawajiri is dating and older man.

[edit] erika married that older guy who is 44 years old.

huh? what? omg...if my friend didnt call me i wouldn't have known. i'm so sad that he's married...so unexpected

BUT i'm so happy for him!!! such an odd couple, they're both very pretty though but whatever opposite attracts. congrats to them and since he likes kids, he'll be an awesome daddy...i'm so happy for them.

Guest randykiyoshi

Wow I remember watching J-MELO interviewing Miyavi. I had on idea they were gonna get married one day.

UWAAAAAAAAAAAAH MIYAVI DDDDDDDD:

</3

Hmm, that's cute though! Hahaha. This is so unexpected that it made my heart shatter to pieces </3.

.. That didn't make sense did it? LMAO. Just kidding.

Aw, congrats to them! ^^; I.. don't really know who Melody is but she sure is lucky! ;D

And awww, I wanna see how their child is gonna look like! :3 What a cute mix.

and is it just me or does Melody SOMEWHAT resemble Miyavi?

-Don't bash me on that =X

But anyways, congrats to them! Looking forward to seeing their baby and pictures of them together <3

hehe.

Guest kimi xx

WTF?! I came on soompi just to see the news, because my friends kept blogging about it. So I was like what are they talking about! This is so totally random. I know their music are totally different from each other, but I hope everything goes well for them even if it was a shotgun wedding. :]

Guest chll51

I love her, don't know much about him but he looks erm...no comment i guess? lol. I wish her the best. Hopefully she'll come out with another album before retiring :D

Guest sabchy

everytime i see a topic about it I get my heartbroken again lool

but anywayz, thought the fangilr in me made a suicide, gotta congratulate them ^^

cant wait to see little myv-chan

Guest SleazyTerdz

Crazy. I still find it somewhat hard to believe that miyavi of all people is married and going to be a father. I wonder how he'll fare in that department lol. How kooky will his kid(s?) be! Imagine Meevs as your dad.

Guest MeiaLovesHiro

Lucky girl! Haha, I can't imagine Miyavi getting married (moreover, can't imagine him having kids!)

but I'm happy for him! :)

Guest mezzxanne

They look completely opposite of one another but you know what they say...opposites attract ^^

I love Melody but I havent really listened to his music...something I should try out..

Congrats to the both of them!

Guest xstrawberry_bearx

Oh wow, when I first heard the news I thought it was a rumor.

But oh my gosh woow! I'm happy for them! Congrats to the fullest for our special meevers<3

I can't wait to see how he will announce this on April 5th.

Melody is pregnant too..? I can't wait to hear the confirmed news!

Haha so much profanity in his blog, geez Miyavi! XD So adorable.

Archived