[CLUBBOX LINKS] Request links & Re - Upload Thread

Guest chibikko

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xqannaxp

I've been trying to download the subtitles for my girl and i and fly daddy fly. anyone know why i can't download them? I believe i went to two clubboxes for each movie and both of them don't work. Any ideas or suggestions on where i can get them?-Thank you :sweatingbullets:

Guest luckyyou

I've been trying to download the subtitles for my girl and i and fly daddy fly. anyone know why i can't download them? I believe i went to two clubboxes for each movie and both of them don't work. Any ideas or suggestions on where i can get them?-Thank you :sweatingbullets:

Sometimes small sub files are hard to dl for some reason. (I know that if you leave your CB on overnight it'll eventually dl after many tries). You should just forget about dling it from CB and dl it from kloofy.net.

Guest lilazndreamer

-Do you want it to be LQ/MQ/HQ? HQ please ^^

-What's the name of the file? 2006 Seoul Gayo Daesang Awards

-What's the date of the file? What program was it on (if applicable)? December 1, 2006

-Who's in it? everyone >.<

-Is it a movie? drama? mv? performance? news clip? something else? It's an award show

ive been looking everywhere for it and i cant find the whole show. only the cuts >.< thank you so much to anyone who could help me out<33333333333333

does anybody knows a CB where i can dl "It stated with a kiss" hardsub or the file to have any extension except rmvb???

I second this request O_O; I think.. But.. I think the person that hardsubbed it uploaded the drama onto her (?) clubbox.. and didn't want it to be redistributed.. And O_O I PMed her on d-addcits but she didnt reply =|.

Mm O_O.

This mightve been requested before O_O;

Does anyone knew where I can get 1 Litre of Tear (Jdrama) on clubbox? HQ or MQ w/ softsubs, or if it's hardsubbed, then that works too~

Guest cartoonangel

what does 업로드중 이거나 삭제된 파일이므로

다운로드 할 수 없습니다. mean?? THat's the message I got when I pressed the download button.

Another question is.. I installed clubbox.exe.. but all it gave me was a webpage and the uninstall thing.. is clubbox an actual program or just a webbased program??

Guest ms.movie-freak

Everytime i go to naynay's clubbox, this screen pops up

접속이 폭주하여 해당서비스 연결이 지연되고 있습니다

클럽박스 운영자 올림

with a red exclimation mark, i sign in but dont' know where to go next, can anyone help me?

Guest torrent

does anyone know a clubbox that has the KBS drama Hello! God aka How Are You, God starring Kim Ok Bin and Yoo Gun? i've tried creidesca's cb but it's been + hours and my dl is not moving at all (i've tried restarting cb and my computer). maybe the file is too old? iuno. any help would be gretly appreciated. perferably MQ or HQ, but LQ is fine too (very desperate lol).

Guest .dcpro02

hey guys im looking for the [DRAMA 2004] Miss Kim's Making 1 Billion Won Project 파란만장 미스김 10억 만들기, [sBS] Kim Hyun Joo, Ji Jin Hee ?? i heard its pretty funny n the ratings seem pretty good !! so i was wondering if anyone could recommend a cb where i cld dl it? im looking for hq files :sweatingbullets: thanks in advance if anyone can help me out :blush:

Guest RedDragon88

I'm looking for TVXQ/DBSK The Making of Balloons MV/dvd/clip

The making of the music video will do or the talk about the meaning of their numbers, or both.

If it's possible in MQ-HQ....

If you own this clip would you please upload it.... or

If you came across this download somewhere else please PM me or post here the link so that I have an idea where I can find it.

Guest giddybird

Hi, I would like to address this request to the owner of naynay's clubbox.

I would like to request for your background music. It's the korean song version of "If We Hold On Together"

(from Land Before Time soundtrack).

How can I know the song title that is being played in your clubbox cos I always noticed that you have a good

selection of songs for your background music.

Thanks in advance.

Hi, I would like to address this request to the owner of naynay's clubbox.

I would like to request for your background music. It's the korean song version of "If We Hold On Together"

(from Land Before Time soundtrack).

How can I know the song title that is being played in your clubbox cos I always noticed that you have a good

selection of songs for your background music.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks for visiting my clubbox. For BGM, I usually upload the song after I changed to new one.

Current BGM is 5tion(오션) - 이제 우리

does anyone have-

Seducing Mr.Robin

and

ad lib night

in HQ or MQ?

also if theres eng subtitle that would be great.(:

You can check naynay123 for Ad-lib Night but since it is TVrip, no sub is avaliable at the moment. For Seducing Mr. Robin is not released as DVD so it is not avaliabe to download.

hey guys im looking for the [DRAMA 2004] Miss Kim's Making 1 Billion Won Project 파란만장 미스김 10억 만들기, [sBS] Kim Hyun Joo, Ji Jin Hee ?? i heard its pretty funny n the ratings seem pretty good !! so i was wondering if anyone could recommend a cb where i cld dl it? im looking for hq files :sweatingbullets: thanks in advance if anyone can help me out :blush:

if you don't mind MQ, you can get it from naynay123

Guest tsuyoyo

I'm looking for TVXQ/DBSK The Making of Balloons MV/dvd/clip

The making of the music video will do or the talk about the meaning of their numbers, or both.

If it's possible in MQ-HQ....

If you own this clip would you please upload it.... or

If you came across this download somewhere else please PM me or post here the link so that I have an idea where I can find it.

I ripped it and uploaded it on my clubbox. It's under DBSG -> Version D DVD. It's 720 x 480 and pretty high quality.

anyone with MQ or HQ of recent SBS ootchatsa episodes aka smile?

or the pw of getting back in lollol303's clubbox? i was in it but accidentally removed, i'm devastated. ]:

thank you so much in advance

Guest kyotoji

any idea will there be downloadable links for this SBS entertainment program hosted by Kang Ho Dong called "Star King" ? this is a replaced program for "Love Choice/Selection Couple"

Archived