Mariah Carey To Buy World's Most Expensive Mansion?

Guest leongfun

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i'd buy the mansion if i had 330 million dollars on me <3 hahas. mariah carey is one crazy women. the house looks amazing and its beautiful .

Guest serenityprincess

OH MY GOODNESS!! that looks like a palace to me not a mansion....that's overboard, she doesnt even have children..

Guest <3 for six seasons

WOW. the place looks really nice, looks like some kind of Greek estate or something.

However, i think it's not a waste of money to buy a place like that but she should think about it cause

the only persons (i think) that will be living there are Mariah and Nick.. it's just uncalled-for.

Guest Da Xing Di

it lokos beautiful! really...

but living in it? i mean can you imagine someone in their jogging clothes on, to sit on those chairs for a lil rest? or even in jeans...those furniture cries out for evening gowns 24/7, lol

Guest WitchGoddess

thats cool, but I bet Oprah's house is bigger lol.

Kinda looks like a government building from the outside.

The pool is soooooo gorgeous. I wouldn't mind living there at all. Nick Cannon is a lucky guy.

Guest seryberry

omg what a beauty that mansion is.

she's crazy; why in the world would she want such a gigantic place?

stupid q; she's rich.

Guest Babylicious xo12

most expensive? i dont think so..jobs, gates, dell...all have quite expensive mansions already.

the place is gorgeous though. now that..is a palace

Urgh. She goes and buy mansions while there is recession going on. Shows how much she loves the world. Why not donate instead of buying a new mansion? I like her songs and stuff, but now is not the right time.

You do know that about 97% of taxes are paid by RICH PEOPLE.

You want her to put in more money for our country? wow......=____=.

Plus she probably got even more money to help out people. If she can just spend that much on a house.

We need people to spend money actually to help our economy but no one is doing that.

Guest suki_*

wow.... she's definitely one that will not feel the recession if she buys that house, i can see her in it!!!

i always thought oprah's mansion would have been the biggest! apparently not!

Guest lovemickytobits

Oh what the eff!! I'll cry if I'm the only maid in this house.

I've to work my richard simmons of just to clean the floor. Dammit man.

But since she can afford to buy this mansion, I'm pretty sure she can hire over hundred maids with no problem right? LOL

Archived