Natasha Hamilton slips Prince William the tongue

tracycutie

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh my god. Is he even allowed to do that? I always thought he was good, without scandals and stuff, but WOW. Gross. He's going for the neck too, and that dude in the picture is just SMILING?! Okay then...wonder what his girlfriend was doing...Is he drunk?

• 2 weeks later...
Guest PizazzPizza88

haha, maybe she's trying to seduce prince william and be the next queen? :P

well, the prince himself was enjoying it.

HAHAHA

Kay..i don't know what's going on. But..i think she's really brave enough to do that. And Tash has 2 babys with 2 lovers..i don't think that's right, same with Prince William but anyways.. i use to be a big fan of Tash.

Isn't she the one that was pregnant? -__- or was that the other one? I can't tell between two of the members. I only know there's a skinnier one.

There's 3 memebers in Atomic Kitten, one is named Lil/Liz (formerly real name: Elizabeth McClaron(sp?)) and the other is Jenny Forst(formerly named as Jennifer Forst) and this one..is Tash Hamilton. Which she as well as has a former name.. as Natasha Hamilton.

Anyone watched 'The Tide Is High' by Atomic Kitten? You can tell easy there. The one who's wearing blue with a pregnant stomach is Tash, the one who pink short shirt/white is Jenny and the other one who was wearing a colour that is pink/black is Lil.

Archived