Tennis

Guest supa'Wanki

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jvchou1316

yeah.. i felt bad when Henman lost to lopez. now where's the 'henmania' gonna go??

whee Roddick's lookin good right now. yay.

and @ someone earlier: <<federer vs. nadal>> is wayy better than federer - alone. Gah. do i hate that man. well i don't hate-hate him, but please- stop being so consistent. it's annoying. lol.

*edit- YAY. andy won.

Guest JRMhothothot
and @ someone earlier: <<federer vs. nadal>> is wayy better than federer - alone. Gah. do i hate that man. well i don't hate-hate him, but please- stop being so consistent. it's annoying. lol.

oh man. i so feel what you're saying ^

darn. Blake lost today to Ferrero. that's one American hope down. i feel that he's too streaky a player

but i actually like Ferrero just because he's a spaniard and thus in association with Nadal ;)

did anyone watch the Venus/Serena Williams doubles match? it's so exciting watching them play doubles! they're so vicious!

Guest martinee
oh man. i so feel what you're saying ^

darn. Blake lost today to Ferrero. that's one American hope down. i feel that he's too streaky a player

but i actually like Ferrero just because he's a spaniard and thus in association with Nadal ;)

did anyone watch the Venus/Serena Williams doubles match? it's so exciting watching them play doubles! they're so vicious!

yeah i watched it! man i felt bad for keothavong and the other girl.. uhh c-something.. i felt like whenever one of the the williams sisters was up at the net and returning, it was all over, but i'm glad they won.

aw i don't see why everyone hates federer so much, i love him and the way he plays! but i do agree that it does get boring when he's always the one at the top. i kinda wish marat safin made it higher, cuz he has so much potential (plus he's hot)

Guest crazyfrog

gah, still, i wish Federer'd take out all the grand slams just ONE year... i just wanna see it happen!!!! and he's always just missing the French... *sighs* hopefully next year.

but i do enjoy the Nadal/Federer rivalry, and i feel like Nadal has so much more to expand as well. =)

Guest Doanh

I haven't watched wimbledon this year yet, have i missed much?

Being in the UK, i could get tickets, but im too broke =[

All hopes were on A murray, but he's injured so they turned to Henman, lol henman hill hehe.

I think Federer is gonna be in the final yet again, he's an a class of his own, but Nadal is improving.

I just want Federer to win the French open once.

Guest changsta

AHHH tennis is myyyy sport. the one sport i'm actually good and the one where i don't care about getting sweaty or hurt.

Guest chinguz

serena match was a wtf match. so weird and the weather too.

too bad for hantuchova though. i wanted her to win..

on another note. federer has a 4 day break since haas pulled out

Guest JRMhothothot
on another note. federer has a 4 day break since haas pulled out

^WTF?! that's so not fair!

but that was a crazy Serena match! i was rooting for her all the way! doesn't bode well against Henin tomorrow though. i hope she'll recover fully by tomorrow

also, Nadal's match has to go on for another day! i can't believe it's been taken to a 5th set! oh well, at least he's up a break in the 5th and he's so fit he probably wouldnt be tired playing two matches in a day

edit: boo! i hate the rain! nadal needs to finish that match!

Guest Krn_Track_Star

yes roddick moved on along with nadal. =). letz go roddick dont choke on me now. make it to the finalz

Guest chinguz

federer is playing later today. he actually had 6 day break O.o

i wonder how he will go. or should i say, who's is going to beat him :lol:

Guest gummonster

man, i just joined tennis, and i suck. I can't even hit the ball right, can't hold the racket right.

but i'm still practicing. it's my first time playing. so still hoping to get better.

I'm currently watching winbledon, sad that sharapova lost.

Archived