Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest Model Massacre

Sometimes I feel like some people are way too judgmental. They flip when you do not agree with something despite giving your reason why you don't believe in it and don't get the time to see through their eyes. If someone is different, they are automatically "abnormal" or a "sociopath". If being quiet and wearing something other people usually do not makes me abnormal or a sociopath then I honestly

Guest travisd

oooroosay said: you know....
that guy u dated always seemed like a loser. 
im glad he cheated on u.
he deserves to be with his own kind. SCUM. 
that was a blessing in disguise, dear. a blessing in disguise. 

every so often, i'll come across a person who for one reason or another takes a special interest in trying to find what im hiding. telling me things that may or may not be, bringing back into my mind the things that i buried for a reason.
maybe you're right,
because whenever i'm alone, i remember the past. 
so in those brief moments when i think no one's looking, as i turn away to smoke, you see the expression on my face. stop trying to do anything about it, because
what u see in me isn't loneliness, they are memories.

i'm a little annoyed... right now 
i feel like everytime i hang out with you, it's fun at first... but later i realize u only wanted to hang out so you can pour your problems on to me and then learn about the hardships of my life so you can feel good about urself. i really have to be careful opening up to you because it seems as though you use the information i give to you against me. 
i dont even understand what kind of friend you are. 
i need to not tell anyone anything because nobody cares whether i succeed or fail. in the end its all up to me. 
yea, so what if you have a full time job? (a) you got ur job through ur mom (B) there's no growth potential © you completely threw away your degree. 
you act like ur better and happier, but i can tell u are still the same emotionally damaged wreck i've known since high school. i'm so sick of you why do i bother telling u anything when you just want to backstab me in the end?! 
can i just have new friends?!!!!
god, please help me find a job. god please help me finish school + get my career going. god please help me get out of this stage i'm in right now....god please help me grow as an individual and stop depending on others for happiness .... 

@oooroosay :( i'm your friend, i don't think there is anything wrong with needing others for happiness. people say u should be happy on your own, i think those people just never really been alone. like actually for months or years at a time not have any real conversation with a person. human beings are social creatures and the plain truth is that we need each other.  your friend sucks.
@nitsujn_rn the idea of grad school sucks. most people i know who's doing that usually are working as well. they say the only two reasons u should go to grad school is if you REALLY cannot find a job at all, or you have positions opening for you / your company pays for you with a promise of promotion.

GOD I HATE WRITING BUSINESS PLANS! I WANT TO DO SOMETHING MINDLESS!!

Guest NitsujN_RN

Then I'm doing this all wrong. I work but I want to go to grad school to make even more money...... money for a house, business & real estate investments, future planning.... Not sure if my agency pays for RN's to advance to NP. I highly doubt it. But the idea of grad school really does suck. That's a few more years of studying and sleepless nights. Whereas kids our age are traveling, having fun, starting families and enjoying life not worrying a damn about school (or work, for some). The hard work effort will pay off in the future, but not right now. I'm edging ever so closer to burn out. 
Decisions, decisions, decisions...:-w , well there's my rant.

I hate that my girlfriend broke up with me and how much of an idiot I am for telling people who are not my friends why. I spent all day mad that my only friend left in this town is a selfish richard simmons, he wants to start working out at my gym and I know I wont be able to stop him and as selfish as it sounds on my part he is only doing it because he knows I will be forced to hang out with him. I swear that this coming semester I will find new friends and actually open up to them unlike last semester where I was satisfied with the ones I had made in highschool that I have kept that I didn't take the time to meet anyone.

Guest nana544

lmns said: I hate that my girlfriend broke up with me and how much of an idiot I am for telling people who are not my friends why. I spent all day mad that my only friend left in this town is a selfish richard simmons, he wants to start working out at my gym and I know I wont be able to stop him and as selfish as it sounds on my part he is only doing it because he knows I will be forced to hang out with him. I swear that this coming semester I will find new friends and actually open up to them unlike last semester where I was satisfied with the ones I had made in highschool that I have kept that I didn't take the time to meet anyone.

I hate that my girlfriend broke up with me and how much of an idiot I am for telling people who are not my friends why. I spent all day mad that my only friend left in this town is a selfish richard simmons, he wants to start working out at my gym and I know I wont be able to stop him and as selfish as it sounds on my part he is only doing it because he knows I will be forced to hang out with him. I swear that this coming semester I will find new friends and actually open up to them unlike last semester where I was satisfied with the ones I had made in highschool that I have kept that I didn't take the time to meet anyone.
nana544 said: lmns said: I hate that my girlfriend broke up with me and how much of an idiot I am for telling people who are not my friends why. I spent all day mad that my only friend left in this town is a selfish richard simmons, he wants to start working out at my gym and I know I wont be able to stop him and as selfish as it sounds on my part he is only doing it because he knows I will be forced to hang out with him. I swear that this coming semester I will find new friends and actually open up to them unlike last semester where I was satisfied with the ones I had made in highschool that I have kept that I didn't take the time to meet anyone.

one of my best buds is leaving for japan--againi lost a train card that was very importanti think someone has lost his trust on me, wthanother good friend of mine is leavingpeople leaving makes me feel so empty and alonebefore someone's messages makes me happy now it seems so uninteresting...

Guest hyobutts

I have trouble falling asleep every night, which is a problem for me because I wake up at 5:30AM to go to swim practice.  I toss and turn, or feel too warm/cold...it's really weighing on my health right now.  Any tips?  I try breathing exercises which only help so much. :-S

Guest hyobutts

everlastinghail said: hyobutts said: I have trouble falling asleep every night, which is a problem for me because I wake up at 5:30AM to go to swim practice.  I toss and turn, or feel too warm/cold...it's really weighing on my health right now.  Any tips?  I try breathing exercises which only help so much. :-S