Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest 5bchm

So annoyed and pissed that until today I can't find a john teshing pre-reg placement. And then someone keeps on telling me what to do. I don't want to call anymore people, I'm fed up, I've been doing it for how many months and its so damn costly, what makes you think they will hire me now? mini cooper, this is all making stressed out. I really regret taking this course, what a waste of time and money when I can't even find a placement. And I don't feel like talking to you anymore, all you do is make me feel more miserable. You have your own problem I'll have my own. So leave me alone and don't act like you are doing me a favour. You took that placement, so stop rubbing it into my face that you have one, acting all keener with the supervisor and now your having issues finding a place. Then you start worrying about me not having a placement, please, leave me alone you don't understand me.

Guest helloolleh1430276767

I guess you're not aware, but my life does NOT revolve around you.  I can't change around everything in my life just so it's convenient for you.  Heck, I'm already doing YOU the favor, the only thing I ask of you is to give me something OTHER than last minute cancellations.  I'm freaking done waiting for you.  You're the most selfish person I have ever encountered.

Guest hseliz

well, I'm sorry that the clothes that i buy don't fit your expectations or taste. but then again, I am wearing them. so what you think shouldn't really matter to me.

kiddos. please just stay the john tesh away from my bed. i don't want your john teshing saliva to drop all over my bed. also. keep quiet. and learn your john teshing manners. obey to your elders and stop putting on an act to grab attention.

I took a nap earlier today and now I'm cranky and my head hurts.

I've got lots of homework to do too T___T

Waiting on them to hurry back with my Special K so I can eat it with ice cream.

Walmart is right down the street? They better not have driven to Marietta Square to see the crappy fireworks.

It's wet out, I want my cereal *whine whine*

Stupid dog tried to pick a fight with two humongo dogs at the lake today. He broke his leash and ran right up to them.... we're so lucky they were well-behaved or else my dog would be missing half a face right now.

Where the frick is my cereal...

Guest hseliz

giving up on my skin. it was better, and then it got worse. a lot worse if compared to the beginning. at least during the beginning it was just.. like that. now it's horrible. and i don't know what went wrong. i'm scared and afraid. and i just feel like crying the whole day thinking about it.

Guest EHNerJI

I think I just wasn't destined to eat today.

Every time I'm presented with an opportunity, something just goes wrong.

& I can deal with that, but jeez, did the man have to be so rude?

It's HIS fault the order is messed up not MINE yet he's not willing to admit he's wrong lol -__-;

I got about 2 hours of sleep but I tried to push that aside and have a good day,

but people have to be so God damn irritating. Ugh. I feel like crap.

I'm sorry I can't learn something without anyone teaching me. This isn't something a person can learn on their own. I get yelled at for not trying to learn when I have a sister who doesn't care to help because she has this jealousy problem about people knowing the same things she does. And when you're home, you complain that you're too tired, so at the end...I don't learn anything. Whose fault is it? If you want me to learn that bad, then teach me.

Guest b_pa

I don't know even you. I can't believe people like YOU are still out there. You eat mini cooper for breakfast, lunch and dinner and talk mini cooper. Why go around falsely accusing people and start mini cooper?! You need to learn how to listen. Next time, think before you hastily jump to wrong accusations. And after you're done with your my happy poopoo don't run away from me again. I don't waste my time chasing a jerk. T_T It made me realised how foolish and weak you are. What goes around comes around dh! Cincere (fms).

Guest VividlyLivid

I hate how I haven't seen the 3 of you in almost a year, and your stupid brother and his girlfriend had to ruin our fun. I'm angry at all of you.

Guest Lovelyisu

Gooodness, you make me so angry. I'm tired from summer school and you barge upstairs to interrupt my precious sleeping time so I could pay for your stinkin' phone bill? YOU DON'T EVEN USE YOUR PHONE SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF ME WASTING MY MONEY TO PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF? And it was for the stupidest reason ever. Because you needed to reply to a stupid text. One stupid, silly text. In California?! That's not even included in your plan!! Learn to be grateful for what you have, little sister. You cause our parents so much pain by doing what you do. And you're not even sorry. I don't even know why I deal with you. You took my money. MY HARD EARNED MONEY. Goodness, how much have you taken from me? $1000+, no doubt. What kind of sister takes money from her sister without asking? What kind of daughter takes their parents hard earned money to go out shopping, buying new clothes and hanging with your friends. Oh and your boyfriend too. Yeah, I know about him. I'm not stupid. I've been there, done that. You're gonna be so reliant on giving him $75 video games that you're going to run our family into bankruptcy. And you're not even old enough to say you're "in love." Why do you do this? Why won't you listen to me? Instead of listening to my advice, you call me fat and ugly. It's tiring. Honestly. You just make me so angry. I just want to help and you insult me. My goodness, you need serious help. I hope you know that all the stuff you're eating will only make you fatter. Try to show off your food you fried up, but all I can see if the fat and grease that's going to store up in your body and give you diseases. Seriously. Be more considerate of your sister and your parents. Just because you're the youngest in the family, you think it's okay to go against our parents wishes and do whatever the heck you want. We've already given you more than you need yet you want more. And if you don't get that, you going snooping in our wallets? I earned that money, fair and square. Now because of you, I've lost that $1000+. I wanted to use that for my braces so mommy and daddy don't have to bear the full burden, but no, you had to take my hard earned money for stupid clothes. AND YOU EVEN TAKE MY CLOTHES TOO. Like. Ugh. I have no clothes to wear because you take all my clothes and cut them up to suit you. What?! I don't want to bother mommy and daddy for money because my own sister takes my clothes and I'm forced to wear ugly old ones that don't even fit. Do you know how embarassing you are? You probably post status' on facebook saying what a horrible sister I am, but have you ever thought of what YOU did for me? I can't believe you.

I wish my parents did go on their word of putting you up for adoption.

Yes, I'm mad at you. I don't care if you're my sister because it's not going to change the fact that you're so stupid. I'm not going to go around pretending that you're not who you are because I can't protect your image since you're choosing to be the way you are. Everyone sees it and it's a sad thing and embarrassing. Let me ask you, what kind of girl will stick around with a guy who is selfish, hypocritical, abusive, acts like there is always something up him, irresponsible, has no respect for you, etc.? If you want my honest answer, I'll tell you straight-out that only a stupid girl who enjoys getting step all over will stay with a guy like that. Actually, come to think of it, too, he's no real man. He just thinks he is, so you're not even with a real man, anyways. If you're going to be dumb and stay with someone who treats you like trash, don't come crying to me or anyone else. Why? Because we're all tired of hearing all the dumb crap that comes from you two. There's no communication and trust and you two always have to bring one of our family members in like we know anything. I hate it and won't deal with it anymore. You can go ahead and cry that I'm your sister, but I don't care. You know what...I don't because this is everything you are bringing onto yourself.

Guest sunye~

john tesh i keep on doing this... even though i know i should tone down my anger and apologize... i'm too stubborn at these unnecessary times. i want to kick myself at these times but then I know I also don't want to suddenly back down and get on my knees.

that was such a pointless argument that I had with my family. I was wrong and they were also wrong but I couldn't act like a proper adult and own up to my own faults... i feel like such a coward whining and writing this out

i don't even know what i'm saying anymore but who cares, I'm just going to rabble.

and i regret crying when I couldn't find words to say... so john teshing stupid and cowardly... when I need to act strong, why does it seem to me that I can only fail?

Gooodness, you make me so angry. I'm tired from summer school and you barge upstairs to interrupt my precious sleeping time so I could pay for your stinkin' phone bill? YOU DON'T EVEN USE YOUR PHONE SO WHAT'S THE POINT OF ME WASTING MY MONEY TO PAY FOR SOMETHING YOU TAKE ADVANTAGE OF? And it was for the stupidest reason ever. Because you needed to reply to a stupid text. One stupid, silly text. In California?! That's not even included in your plan!! Learn to be grateful for what you have, little sister. You cause our parents so much pain by doing what you do. And you're not even sorry. I don't even know why I deal with you. You took my money. MY HARD EARNED MONEY. Goodness, how much have you taken from me? $1000+, no doubt. What kind of sister takes money from her sister without asking? What kind of daughter takes their parents hard earned money to go out shopping, buying new clothes and hanging with your friends. Oh and your boyfriend too. Yeah, I know about him. I'm not stupid. I've been there, done that. You're gonna be so reliant on giving him $75 video games that you're going to run our family into bankruptcy. And you're not even old enough to say you're "in love." Why do you do this? Why won't you listen to me? Instead of listening to my advice, you call me fat and ugly. It's tiring. Honestly. You just make me so angry. I just want to help and you insult me. My goodness, you need serious help. I hope you know that all the stuff you're eating will only make you fatter. Try to show off your food you fried up, but all I can see if the fat and grease that's going to store up in your body and give you diseases. Seriously. Be more considerate of your sister and your parents. Just because you're the youngest in the family, you think it's okay to go against our parents wishes and do whatever the heck you want. We've already given you more than you need yet you want more. And if you don't get that, you going snooping in our wallets? I earned that money, fair and square. Now because of you, I've lost that $1000+. I wanted to use that for my braces so mommy and daddy don't have to bear the full burden, but no, you had to take my hard earned money for stupid clothes. AND YOU EVEN TAKE MY CLOTHES TOO. Like. Ugh. I have no clothes to wear because you take all my clothes and cut them up to suit you. What?! I don't want to bother mommy and daddy for money because my own sister takes my clothes and I'm forced to wear ugly old ones that don't even fit. Do you know how embarassing you are? You probably post status' on facebook saying what a horrible sister I am, but have you ever thought of what YOU did for me? I can't believe you.

I wish my parents did go on their word of putting you up for adoption.

I know what you mean... being used is the worst feeling

are you serious!? I have studied yesterday, and when I got to the exam today, I blanked out, nothing, nada. My stomach started churning and I was a nervous wreck. I was on question number 4 when 10+ min went by. I don't get it. Why can't this stuff be easy for me? Why can't I understand it? Ugh. I wish physics wasn't so damned difficult sometimes. I even forgot a question existed on the test. Pft. How stupid of me.

Sorry to post in here. Well, i wan't to make a topic in here. but i'm not allowed. 

Please help me find the truth and spread this thing!

before, i read about an ulzzang name kim tae eon , that have an account in here. but she was a faker right? =.=

well, my korean friend give me a link of this tumblr. and my friend said "this girl is kim tae eon, she is an ulzzang, but not too famous" (in korean) she ask me, whether this account was real or not? since i'm a fakers hunter in fb. lol xD in the tumblr kim tae eon post her twitter account too. i actually want to ask your guys help to find whether this is her real account or not. so i hope you guys will help me. :D Thank You veyr much.

and what do u think about it? fake or real?

this is the link of the tumblr and twitter

http://teon-325.tumblr.com/

http://twitter.com/vivid325

sorry for my broken english. please reply this asap.