Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

Guest shinjasu

Someone just died today.

Just out of nowhere...but hey, life goes on?

SURE. Tell his children! ..Tell his brother, his parents or his girlfriend.

Tell me!

.. At least they should have had the chance to see him again.. that´s just not fair.

Christmas holidays will be over, school will start tmrw.

I´d prefer staying at home & crying all day long.

But no way, life´s just to damn hectic. . .

OMGOMGOMGWTFWTFWTFWTF!

DUDE. WTFWTFWTF.

Why the heck did my camera, like all the pictures in it just got deleted?!

I just took one picture, and then all the pictures got deleted, even the one I just took! WTFWTF?!?!?!

I didnt even press anything to delete them!! TT_____TT

Now I have to retake some of my pictures. This is B.S.! I freaking liked some of the pictures I recently took!

UGHHHH. I learned today that I should sync the pictures in every time I'm done taking pictures for the day or whenever.

>_______> ARGH. FML.

Guest lizelle

I dislike you so much. What was my role in the project? ARE YOU SERIOUS?! I DID HELP WORK ON THE PROJECT. Just because i didn't do the power point doesn't mean i didn't do shiet. Christy and i worked together in the library and we wrote a BILLION of notes down. You fuhking whale. & why the heck did you change my quarter one grade to a F?! We're almost finished with the second quarter, so why the heck would you change my first quarter grade? Are you stupid? I don't deserve a F, but you do - F for being the most worst teacher.

You guys' don't trust me and it hurts. I thought we were all close, but silly things are tearing us apart. I hate how you're changing. I hate how we fought, but I didn't know what you were going through because you didn't tell me anything. They didn't tell me anything. I hate how we're slipping throught the cracks. And I hate that I lost him.

Ehh... This was kind of ranting out my sadness...

I can't stand putting up with this BS anymore and I'm sad to say that it might just be too late.

If this was a boy-girl relationship, it would have been easier to fix.

I can't patch things up now if you're going to tear up the hole. But you know what, if anything I think you're doing it on purpose.

Karma is coming back to get me I guess.

Guest starlightt*

what a way to start a day. waking up 2hrs late . what a perfceccttt start. having to rush and wear sweats cause

i had to leave the house. i'm behind on english. so much hardcore cramming to do! I HAVE NO WHERE IN MY

OWN HOME TO DO HOMEWORK ANYMORE. way to favor the failure kid and let him play games whenever and

wherever, while the only space that allows the kid that actually cares about their future to do work, is being taken

over. have to applaud you on that crappy decision . jerks. time to go and stay at the library every day now.

what else, oh yeah. i'm going to go ape and attack someone from all this stress. and exams are coming up. i have

no idea how the heck i'm going to study now T___________T . there's no place in my house to studddyyyy!!!

if i dont' get a decent quiet place , i will seriously skip school and stay at home for two weeks to study.

oh, and to make it worse, it's already the 3rd day back and i've been late to class 2 and skipped a class once . fml.

Guest mextaus.

like WTF. how could FN NOT bring a calculator and blank out the whole thing. like i john teshing failed. FAILED. O. nada. nothing. blank page. gaaaaaaahhh, n now i gotta go tell them and that'll just take away everything i should've fn studied, i wouldn'ta killed me.. this is what i get for being cockky. losing my only good thing >< GAAAH i shouldve just skipped or something.. hope he's nice ! and then there's french and stupid lady gives us a week to do it, i mean she cant possibly have expected us to do mini cooper in the break right? n then there's like more fn tests coming up and then the midterms.. if that mini cooper is on the midterms , my life will go downhill real bad. fml. i need to solve this bs somehow

my life seriously sucks right now and yet, i have to walk around with a smile on my face everyday. huge family problems, failing in school because i wasn't there for the lesson, no one cares when i tell them my problems, half of them don't even listen and some of them even laughs like wtf? why is this funny? gosh i wanna crawl into a hole and cry until everything is over.

Guest shinjasu

School throughout half the day & since family problems made me cry the other half of the day..

I didn´t study for the math test tmrw... hahaha D=

Guest missYOON

Ugh so hard to keep resolutions going.. I need to study, exercise, not take naps, don't fret over small stuff, etc. SO SO HARD... so much damn willpower TT

Guest _rainydays_

I cried all day at school today. My eyes are puffy and hurt which is giving me a headache. I've been trying to transfer out of my boundary high school since eighth grade and yet I'm still stuck at my ghetto high school. I got the call from my principal last night and I got rejected because I don't meet the "standards" of transferring. I have no social life, I'm not being challenged, and overall I'm just unhappy with my school. Why can't my principal just let me leave? I feel like she's trying to keep me there so I can bring up the school's average gpa and attendance because no one here cares, but oh wait, they can easily concentrate on getting their drugs and getting high during school hours but can't do school work. I'd say a majority of my school are stoners who don't even have goals for their future. The statistics for my school are that 1/3 of my class won't be able to graduate if that tells you anything about the situation I'm stuck in. I feel like there's no way out.

Guest vip_gd

holy mini cooper

this class is hella dumb

like to the core of the earth dumb

it's pretty simple and you guys don't even understand

it's not the money the person gains .. she's not talking about that