Having A Bad Day? Wanna Rant? Right This Way!

Admin

It's gonna be my fault if they ever break up because of you.

Why do you have to get into their freaking business anyway?

They like each other and so what? Just because he's not compatible he shouldn't be with her?

Your reputation shouldn't have anything to do with their relationship -____-

*sighs* I'm so mad that she's making such a big deal, leave them alone!

Just imagine if I have a BF, they'll probably go crazy and ground me for life.

Guest lido0LmisSundersto0D

i can't stand the fact that i'm constantly being accused of crimes i've never committed.

and the worse of it all is that with every crime i'm being accused of people are starting to believe me less and less.

this sucks.

T_____T

Guest elaineuyen

cough.cough. so, okay...

OH MY FREAKING GOD.

One. I know. I ALREADY KNOW, MOM. ALL THE THINGS YOU'RE COMPLAINING ABOUT. IF IT MAKES YOU HAPPY, I'LL GIVE UP MY DREAM OF A INTERIOR DESIGNER, AND BE A DARN ACCOUNTANT FOR THE MONEY. GEES. MONEY ISN'T EVERYTHING. AND GEES, ASIAN'S AREN'T TERRIBLE PEOPLE. I MEAN YOU'RE ASIAN?! ARE YOU SCOLDING AT YOURSELF? YES YOU ARE A BAD DRIVER. YES YOU ARE CHEAP. YES YOU HAVE A TERRIBLE LIFE. BUT THAT'S ONLY YOUR FAULT. NOT MINE. YOU COULD HAVE STAYED IN SCHOOL, AND LEARNED TO SPEAK FLUENT ENGLISH. AND GET A DEGREE IN SOMETHING OR AT LEAST YOUR FREAKING GE. BUT NO, YOU TAKE IT OUT ON ME BECAUSE YOU LIVE A CRAPPY LIFE.

Two. WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME?! WHEN IT WAS MY BROTHER THAT GOT A SPEEDING TICKET. NOT ME. I CAN'T EVEN DRIVE, OR WELL LEGALLY FOR THAT MATTER. GEES. IT'S NOT MY FREAKING FAULT HE GOT A TICKET. I DIDN'T LIKE CALL HIM IN THE MIDDLE OF DRIVING AND MAKE HIM GO OVER THE SPEED LIMIT. GEES. AND I'M NOT GONNA SAY I'M NOT GONNA DO THAT. BECAUSE EVERYONE DOES AT LEAST ONCE OR TWICE OKAY?! I MEAN YOU DID, COUNTLESS AMOUNT OF TIMES. LIKE PEOPLE SAY OLD ASIAN PEOPLE ARE TERRIBLE DRIVERS. AND YOU'RE ONE OF THE WORST. I'M SCARED CRAPLESS BEING IN THEC AR WITH YOU.

Three. YOU KNOW WHAT? I WISH YOU KNEW ENGLISH SO MAYBE YOU WOULD GET A LITTLE PIECE OF ME. BECAUSE I'M PRETTY DARN SURE YOU DON'T KNOW ME FOR CRAP. DON'T EVEN LIE. DON'T EVEN TRY TO SAY YOU UNDERSTAND ME. BECAUSE YOU JUST DON'T OKAY. I TRY. I TRIED. I GIVE THE HECK UP. BECAUSE YOU'LL NEVER UNDERSTAND ME. YOU NEVER KNEW ME. AND I'M YOUR OWN DAUGHTER.

Four. SCREW THIS. I'M GOING TO DO WHAT I WANT. I'LL GO TO ART SCHOOL . I'LL WORK MY BUTT OFF AND SHOW YOU I CAN DO IT. AND IN 16 YEARS, WHEN I'M LIKE 27 I'LL HAVE MY OWN DESIGN FIRM. JUST YOU WATCH AND SEE. I WILL DO IT. I WILL FREAKING SUCCEED! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU SAY. I'LL STILL BE MAKING LIKE 80,000 AS A SENIOR DESIGNER, AND THEN 100 GRAND WHEN I HAVE MY OWN FIRM. SO WHY DON'T YOU JUST SHUT UP OKAY?! I THINK I WOULD KNOW THE CAREER OF MY DREAMS MORE THAN YOU. WHEN I'M MAKING THAT MONEY, I'M GONNA RUB IT IN YOUR FACE AND BE LIKE WHAT NOT?! AM I THE PERFECT LITTLE MONEY MAKING DAUGHTER YOU CAN GOLD DIG OFF NOW?

Five. OH GEES. YOU WANT ME TO LIVE WITH YOU UNTIL I'M TWENTY FOUR IN A FREAKING MOBILE? LIKE MY BROTHER. OH GOD. YOU WISH. I'M NOT GONNA BE A LAZY BUM. AS SOON AS I GET A CAR, WHICH YOU'RE NOT EVEN PAYING OFF. I'M GONNA WORK TO PAY OFF THANK YOU VERY MUCH. ANYWHO, I'M GONNA GET A FREAKING JOB AND START SAVING ASAP. AND I'LL HAVE ENOUGH MONEY BY THE TIME I'M TWENTY OR TWENTY TO GET MY OWN APARTMENT WITH A ROOMMATE OR SOMETHING. I CAN'T STAY LIVING WITH FOR YOU ANY LONGER THAN THAT. AS LONG AS I'M STILL LIVING WITH YOU ITS YOUR FREAKING WORLD. I NEED MY OWN LIFE. AND I NEED TO STRUGGLE AND WORK MY WAY TO THE TOP.

Six. I'M NOT GOING TO FAIL. I REFUSE TO LET THAT HAPPEN.

Guest vip_gd

john tesh this

why do you have to be home at this motherjohn teshing hour?

UGH. now i can't do anything i want

Guest lilbabie168

i wish i never signed up for ap ceramic. my teacher gave us summer homework and one of it is due july 31 and its to make a 5ft sculpture with cardboard ONLY. i was doing it today and when i was done making the parts, it didnt turn out the way i thought it will and the glue from the hot glue gun drop like 4 times on my thigh because i was sitting down gluing things. and it burned like hell and left 4 marks on my leg >_< epik fail T.T my friend was over also and my dad keep telling me to go eat so my friend will and he kept saying it. errr. got me even more mad, so i started to cry when i went into the kitchen T.T i end up finish my project when my friend left and re-did half of it

Guest redsunnypanda

I miss my mom so much it's killing me. I went over to Korea for the summer, and it was the first time I've seen her in 5 years. I wanted to come back to the states at first. I thought it would be easy to go back to the states to live with my dad, but now that I'm here, I just want to go back to Korea. I love Korea where it's safe and clean. Korea is where my aunt, uncle, cousins, and especially my mom care about me and give me tons of support, advice, and love. There's nobody to help me in the states. It's so lonely living here. My neighborhood is dirty. My home is dirty. The food here sucks. It's only been a few days since i'm back, and i can't bring myself to eat or sleep. I've been crying every hour or so. I know that i won't be able to see my mom for another few years, and I'm so worried that something will happen to her and I won't be there to comfort my mom or help her. I miss her so bad it hurts.

Guest lizelle

Oh my effing goodness.

I swear, everytime i go there..YOU people always find something funny to say about me. It fuhking hurts and i don't find it funny at all. It's rude and immature, so what if i stay home most of time? Is it really any of your business? No, it really isn't. I like to stay out of trouble unlike those other people who do drugs, drink alcohol and do other shizz. So what if i have some flaws here and there, am i the only one? No i'm not! I tried my best to smile and laugh at your jokes, but it was hard not to cry. I take things personally, so watch what you effing say!

So what if i'm single? Is there something wrong with that? I'm sixteen for goodness sakes! I'm still young and trying to live my life. I don't even know what i want to do with my future, so back off. Yeah, so. I AM lonely, but you know what? I choose to be that way. I like to give myself a lot of time

to think. It's MY personal time. That's just how i am. I don't need people surrounding me 24/7. Unlike you people, i can be independent. Urge! eff you all, i hate your guts. I cried my eyes out yesterday night BECAUSE OF ALL OF YOU! You people make me feel unwanted..like there's something wrong with me, but there isn't. YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW ME.

Just because i don't like to "party" with you people doesn't mean i don't know how to have fun. Am i missing something? Because i always thought it was bad to drink at a young age. You people are embarrassing yourselves. Look at yourself in the mirror.

Guest kat_era

i'm tired of everyones bullsht. seriously our lives were better before you guys came and ruined everything, you don't even know how much trouble all you have caused us. We were already having enough problems without you guys but you made it even worse, i can't even call you family anymore, Family wouldn't do that to each other, we've welcomed you in our home and this is how you repay us. It was her choice to leave dont tell people we kicked her out, she chose a boy who cheated on her so many times over her family and you guys are blaming us. fck you.

First of all, you should be thankful that he is still caring about you, you should be thankful he sent you to the best schools there is, because your lazy richard simmons mom wont find a job and just keeps making babies, she depends on other people

'akldfj;klajdsf;ladslj UGHH i hate you so much i have never been so filled with hatred before.

Guest mz simmonz

this is for all you non-city dwellers that JUST HAVE A DISTORTED PERCEPTION OF DISTANCE AND TIME!!

maybe for YOU an hour long drive is "not that bad" but for us, it's HELL. ok? Maybe your grocery store is 30 minutes away from you but not mine. yes I'm spoiled by the close proximity of everything to me. sorry that I live near civilization and you don't but I am used to my lifestyle don't disturb my daily grind!! And when I tell you it's an hour long drive, I'm saying if I'm LUCKY not to hit traffic (which is IMPOSSIBLE in a city of 8million+ people) and not to get hit by a crazy speeding taxi, and somehow able to find parking where I don't have to pay for. so stop telling me that it's "convenient" for me to get to you. IT'S NOT!! I don't have all damn day to sit in my car to drive from Point A to Point B. In one hour I could've hit Points A, B, C and back again. I.DONT.HAVE.ALL.DAY.

i think people should have more respect for others. nowadays, respect is just getting lost and lost. i have no clue why people are acting the way they are anymore! IN THIS FREAKING WORLD, WE'RE EQUAL. we don't need to think higher of one another cause you know what?

it's stupid and useless. i'm irratated at people who try to defend something when its MY choice.

deal with it.

Guest dudeilovefood

i know if you break the rules, warning.

but really, i got warned because of my siggie while as to some people have these huge richard simmons ones, and mine look like the ones you usually see like those banners, oh what are the chances instead of a mod warning a dude with this huge richard simmons banner or a person with like 20 lines, the mod chooses me.

mine was like barely noticable from the ones a lot of ppl haveeee...

really! so i ahve to change it, again!

GOOOODODDD.

i saw a eprson from danceplaylove banners thread got the same banner as me and she didnt get warned either

=.= god, mods like to pick on me, no offence, i know i broke the rules and everyone who does is bound to get warned, but OMGGGGGG,

you cant even tell mine is against the rules unless you right click and click properties while the others you can soooo tell their siggie was breaking the rules!

cause' like, it had 20 lines or something!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i told the person to watch out, tho.

sighh, oh well ill TRY not to break anymore rules, because i really like soompi.

Guest 5bchm

My message was going to turn into a rant, so I decided to just rant it out here instead. I honestly don't care about your ex, I don't or did not want to acknowledge her at all. Strange I am ranting about this now after you broke up with me. Well, this is it. I don't trust her character, what kind of person would ask you to chose her next boyfriend? Breaking up and the incident at the club. That is not true love despite what ever comes out of her mouth. I believe those rumours now, why? Because why would she admit to them, gives her a bad image to begin with. Then seeking for my advice about the incident? She is one of the most dishonest person ever. I don't need her damn advice about us? Well, it didn't work cause what, it caused us to argue and eventually what? You broke up with me. She must be happy that she has someone to flirt with now.

Guest flowoftime

I despise my mother sometimes i swear , i burnt the john teshing teapot today and she blew up me like if it was the holy grail.

who the hell cares? everyone breaks mini cooper it happens all the time, so what if i forgot to turn off the heat on the dam teapot?

how is yelling at me calling me hurtful names and causing a crap load of drama gona fix anything , how is it necessary?

seriously i hate living with her so much because she has this egoist personality that i hate so much. just because someone

is younger than you does not make you superior, i guess no one taught her at school that superiority is john teshing my happy poopoo.

-_-... always has to ruin the day

Guest MarsReiko

I wouldn't come here to rant, but I REALLY need to right now...I have no one to talk to about it at the moment, and it's just kind of sitting in my mind, festering away. -_-

Let me give a little background story so this all makes sense: My ex and I moved out on our own in January, and lived together until some time in March when he dumped me. I was left here BY MYSELF to pay rent, utilities, and other bills that were IMPOSSIBLE to take care of on my own. (My mom later came a lived with me since she had no where to go, and has since been helping me with bills) Because he signed a contract with me, my ex was still having to pay part of the rent up until this month. I received an email from him this evening that was just plain RUDE. (Not to mention SNOOTY as hell. The guy thinks he's better than everyone else.) He was saying how I needed to look at the term of the lease because it said this and this. (Which I already knew, DUH, I don't sign anything without READING it for one, and here recently I have had to go back over it because my 6 month lease ENDED) He was saying how I need to look at it because it says once the six month lease is up it automatically goes into a month to month lease. He also said how you're suppose to give 30 day notice before you leave, which he said he did a long time ago. (Which was unnecissary, I told them he was leaving, and they said it didn't even MATTER O_O) He was telling me how he had paid until July (which is what our lease was for, and where his obligation to pay would end), and how he is not going to pay any more money. Well DUH! We talked about that when he LEFT! We said how he'd pay his part until the lease was up because he signed the contract! -_- (He wasn't even paying his FULL part this whole time either...). He said how any money I would get back from the deposit I coud just "keep", because he was totally done with this whole situation. Um..interesting how he says this, because when we moved in, my mom was kind enough to pay for all out deposits and stuff. So he wouldn't get anything back ANYWAYS...my MOM PAID IT ALL! -_-

I couldn't believe he said that...Basically I wrote back saying somethig like "I am well aware of the terms of the lease, and things have been taken care of accordingly. I don't understand why you're giving me so much attitude over this situation, I never asked you to pay any more than what we agreed on, or what the lease said. You wouldn't be entitled to any of the money ANYWAYS, since my mom paid for all of that stuff. Please never contact me again." I made it very clear to him, as I have to any other exes, that I do NOT communicate with people I have broken up with (or they've broken up with me) I do not stay friends, I do not communicate with those people..the whole point (in my opinion) when you break up is to move on! O_O I REALLY couldn't believe the nerv of him..sending me that email in the first place, and then to say what he did in he WAY he did. -_- I already KNEW he was done with his part at the beginning of this month...that should have been the END of it. But no, he feels the need to send me that snooty, IRRITATING email. Had he contacted me for a neccisary or LEGITIMATE reason, like he had a question about the rent or something, that would have been fine. There was no reason to do what he did. -_-

I also want to mention that this D*CKHEAD of an ex is close friends with my CURRENT boyfriend. I can't tell you how crazy that makes me. My boyfriend doesn't see what a bad person he is. Well, he does to an EXTENT but.. He's a bad friend to my boyfriend..blowing him off, not hanging out, etc etc. And it REALLY gets to me that tomorrow is my boyfriends birthday, and my boyfriend will be hanging out with my ex (and some other guys). I get to see him later in the day so I don't care about that..I just care about him hanging out with my ex -_- .. So *sigh* yea...this whole thing has just irritated the hell out of me. I really wish I had never dated my ex...so many problems in my life could have been avoided if I didn't. The only good thing that came out of it was that I met my current boyfriend.

P.S. Sorry for the really long post! ^_^*

Guest sunny_dance

you stupid b*itch!

you almost died once, now you've runaway?

why don't you come home and take your beating NOW!

sneaking out and running around with your fricken drug-addict of a boyfriend!

seriously! they're on our asses right now, fricken shouting at us like it's our damn fault!

trying to figure out where the hell you are! AS IF we knew where the hell you are!

is this what you want? to give them a fricken heart attack, after they almost had one 2 months ago?