The Random Thread (version 2.0) - [now Environmentally Friendly!]

Guest DOVAHKIIN

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have deactivated my Facebook yesterday coz I felt sad and lonely. And tonight I thought, I think I did the right thing even though I am sad and lonely. I spend too much time on facebook and I don't think I have made my life relevant spending hours just checking what's going on about people that doesn't matter nor ever gave importance to me. SO now I am just on twitter :ph34r:

Guest Leopoldine

I want to change my user name but I have to wait to have at least 1000 messages posted :wacko:

Maybe I'll post more here?

Guest Leopoldine

Just found this amazing site called Swagbucks! You can earn points just by using their search engine and redeem those points for free amazon gift cards and other cool stuff! Join here:

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Sweetdalgi7

(Not a Scam! Trust me, you can look it up on google!) :)

You mean it's something like Google?

I also find a search engine called Ecosia. 80% of its earning goes to the WWF for the protection of the tropical rainforest.

Apparently, Ecosia's server is run on green electricity though the search made on Ecosia is not 100% using green electricity but they offset the CO2 generated by Bing & Yahoo (they have a contract with Ecosia)

• 2 weeks later...

Archived