The Random Thread (version 2.0) - [now Environmentally Friendly!]

Guest DOVAHKIIN

Guest ★ rain-a-sky ★

I want to travel to pretty places around the world after looking at those pictures on tumblr. Gorgeous, breathtaking places that I must visit before I die.

Can he PLEASE reply to my email? Or do I have to call him tomorrow? I really need the job.

• Replies 6.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bubblepeach

Argh I wish I'd taken more interest into these things early last month. Then, I could've gotten better chances of meeting him (and her, possibly). I guess I was just too darn lazy.

Btw, the blog is super awesome.

hope to meet you girls soon, it's been a while since five of us go out together!

sigh for the first time, i'm not going to celebrate lunar new year but mom, dad and sis are coming! WEEEEE! <3

The difference between the spellings of "b'awww" and "d'awww" is one letter.

Apostrophes are really fun to use.

- - -

That is some great marketing.

Guest 정유미

I feel like such a failure. All of a sudden I'm not sure if I'm capable of becoming the person I've always wanted to be. I don't deserve it, I'm not smart enough :(

To add to that, I feel like I'm going to feel this loneliness for the rest of my life. I find that amidst my friends and family (who I love dearly), no one ever gets me...the real me. I'm tired of looking for someone who understands without me having to explain to them.

Guest EHNerJI

Woooo pretty much done now (:

I just want to relax & not have to worry about anything anymore.

Although that's not quite possible. Grrr.

Archived