[drama 2006] Snowflakes 눈꽃

Guest xosandy

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hyunbin_sweetie

whoaaa greattt i cant wait to see this and his acting!

hes such a kutieeeeee thanx for the infooo =D

Guest o__0

OMG/// THEY'RE GONNA BE IN A DRAMA TOGETHER??? NEVER WOULD HAVE THOUGHT MAX AND GO ARA WOULD BE PAIRED UP. WOWS.. MAX'S FIRST REAL ACTING. GO ARA'S REALLY BIG AND TALENTED HTESE DAYS../

Guest Onesweetypie

The 20eps drama will be mainly focus on the dying mother and daughter's different views of love and relationships.

ew? lol the story line seems so dry man.

But hey there's changmin ^^ I love max :P

Guest MiNwOoZ_sOuLmAtE

someone probably already said this but changmin's role isn't confirmed. he's so busy with dbsk that it's hard to tell until it comes down to the wire. also up there it said that the release date is october but another source i read said that it's going to be january or february 2007. so im so confused now. but yeah if he does participate in this drama it's going to be awesome cause he's an awesome actor.

Guest krngirlie89

yayayayay

we'll see him again!! ^^

go ara's soo lucky

TT.TT

ahahahah

this sounds like an intersting drama

cant wiat to see it

(no bias of couse ;])

Guest seven

I heard SM hasn't signed the contract yet so not sure ChangMin'll act in this drama or not. Besides, wonder whether he has time to act in a drama (20 episodes) cuz we all know TVXQ's always busy. Anyways, i'll watch this drama for sure if ChangMin's in it.

wow..this is awesome! Changmin in a drama..but it`s all the way in October! I`m anticipating for this ..he was pretty good in the Banjun Dramas! Hopefully he won`t be too stressed out and tired from the filming plus TVXQ activities.

Guest Solly

chang min can act. he proved to us in the DONG BANG THEATER (aka BANJUN DRAMA)

hmm... i dunno... something feels iffy about it. the cast looks great... but then again i'm hoping that it will be something similar to ban ohl lim where each episode have its own meaning which i'm guessing not, but go ah ra plays really good roles in dramas like that. xDDD

-S0LLY ^3^

Guest happy.birthday

I hope he accepts this one. Micky decided he was too busy for the 100% Life drama, so i don't know if changmin would.

ACK IM SOO HAPPY FOR CHANGMIN!!! (if he gets the part, i hope he does.... i'll be watching it from start to finish~!)

woohoooo he'll be playing a love interest~!! ^__^;;

i wonder how much hate mail go ahra would get if there is a kiss scene!

J/K!!!!!

lol but he's soo young.... w.e~

i cant wait for it to come out~!! im all jumpy inside~!!

Guest xosandy

someone probably already said this but changmin's role isn't confirmed. he's so busy with dbsk that it's hard to tell until it comes down to the wire. also up there it said that the release date is october but another source i read said that it's going to be january or february 2007. so im so confused now. but yeah if he does participate in this drama it's going to be awesome cause he's an awesome actor.

i think the release date is still in october. his other drama, 'hip hop', is the one that's scheduled to air in jan/feb 2007. his role for that isn't confirmed. i really hope he chooses this project though!!

Guest StylishAzNx07

WOAH never saw that coming ....O.O No offense to the two but I think they both are too young to be "leads" especially in a real drama. I LOVE Changmin but I was looking forward to seeing Yunho act in a drama ...

Anyhoo I probably will watch it. cuz I have nothing better to watch. lol

Archived