[drama 2006] Snowflakes 눈꽃

Guest xosandy

Guest x_estherrrrrr_x

^ a bed scene?

lol. hrmm... i think it'll be wierd watching ppl that are a year younger and older than me do that scene x/

esp b/c in chungook eh namu (heavens tree), it was so wierd

seeing the girl play older..

hrmm i guess we'll see when the drama comes out!

-esther-

• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest arisuxx

oh i can't wait for this drama! Go Ara look so pretty for someone that was born in 1990. Changmin and Ara look so cute together and they're so young too! i can't wait for this to come out. so looking forward to this!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest roseltv

Oh really? I have never known that she's that young. Anyone knows where can I download ChangMin's banjun? Thanks so much

Guest lost_kim

omg!! changmin and go ah ra... they'll make a cute couple... cannot wait to see it, I think it'll be interesting... the story line seems nice and hope they cast some more great actors and actresses...

• 1 month later...

The world will end soon. Another of Nostradamus' prophecies? Nahh, something quite simpler: A member of uber-creepy teenybopper band Dong Bang Shin Gi is going to make his full-fledged acting debut, in a Drama written by Kim Soo-Hyun (!). Kim, known as a rather 'traditionalist' writer in both casting choices (she mostly casts seasoned veterans with a few exceptions) and writing style -- her last work being the remake of her own 80s classic 사랑과 야망 (Love & Ambition) -- will in fact have to cope with Choikang Chang-Min (also known as Max), as he'll lead her upcoming Drama 눈꽃 (Snowflower) alongside the 'new Moon Geun-Young', young Go Ah-Ra. Nothing is set in stone, but it looks like Choi will sign pretty soon, and the show will continue casting until the end of Summer. The Drama tells the story of a Broadcast writer facing death (played by Kim's muse Kim Hee-Ae) and all her struggles with her young daughter (Go Ah-Ra). It's adapted from one of Kim's own novels. The entire DBSG group has been recently cast in Eight Peaks' 힙합 (Hip Hop), which is still under planning.

credits: twitchfilm.net

Those comments were rather harsh. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but this person is being a little to blunt for my taste. I don't appreciate bashing, especially when no one has really seen what ChangMinnie can do. I think he'll be great in the drama, and even if he isn't I'd watch it anyway to support him.

I read on another forum that this drama will debut in November. ^_^ I can't wait to see it!

Those comments were rather harsh. I know everyone is entitled to their own opinions, but this person is being a little to blunt for my taste. I don't appreciate bashing, especially when no one has really seen what ChangMinnie can do. I think he'll be great in the drama, and even if he isn't I'd watch it anyway to support him.

I read on another forum that this drama will debut in November. ^_^ I can't wait to see it!

I am looking forward to this drama!!! :)

• 2 weeks later...
Guest smileforgrace

This news report makes it official that ChangMin is out and KiBum is in with the drama "Snowflower".

최강창민 '아웃', 김기범 '인'

2006100816181046302470a4dmg6.jpg

[서울=뉴시스]

독신천하 후속으로 방송될 SBS TV 월화드라마 눈꽃에 그룹 동방신기의 최강창민(18) 대신 슈퍼주니어의 김기범(19)이 캐스팅 됐다.

눈꽃의 주인공 고아라(16)의 연인이자 흑기사 역(영찬)에 최강창민이 물망에 올랐지만, 9월29일 발매한 3집 앨범 활동 때문에 드라마 합류로 이어지지 못했다.

김기범의 캐스팅은 슈퍼주니어의 정규 2집이 2007년으로 예정되면서 급물살을 탔다. 김기범은 고아라와 KBS2 TV 성장드라마 반올림으로 익힌 호흡을 과시할 것으로 보인다.

한편 눈꽃은 서로 상처주고 다시 감싸 안는 가족의 소중함을 전제로, 절절한 외로움에 신음하는 현대인들의 갈 길을 제시하겠다는 드라마다. 성공한 소설가이자 엄마(강애)로 김희애, 모범생에서 반항아로 돌변하는 딸(다미)로 고아라가 나온다.

15일부터 24일까지 일본에서 첫 촬영에 들어간다./ 이지현기자 ljh423@newsis.com

link: http://photo.media.daum.net/group1/general.../v14266332.html

Basically, it states that Kim Ki Bum is taking over ChangMin because of DBSK's activities with the 3rd album.

It also says that Super Junior's 2nd album will come out in 2007...

And it mentions that since Ki Bum and Ah Ra already worked together in Banolim 2, they are already used to each other, etc etc.

Sorry, I suck at translating.

Guest pinklegirl007

Yes!! I am so happy Kim Ki Bum is going to replace Changmin!!! I love Kim Ki BUm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

He's uber cute.... and as for Changmin, I saw his acting in "vacation" and wasn't too impressed.... GO Ki Bum!!!! I can't wait for this drama now! I'll definitely watch for ki bum!

Guest royal_sushi_grl

r u serious!!!!!! NO CHANGMIN!!!!! i wanted to see changmin act!!! AYSHI!!!!! oh well, its okay. ki bum and ara acting again. cool, cool, cool...^^

Archived