Blackberry Thread

Guest loverlyxcth

Does anyone know if you do a Master Reset on a Blackberry Curve 8310 will also erase your memory card and contacts? D:

• Replies 744
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tirahbunny

it will erase contacts and all settings but i dont think it will erase sd card memory unlss you manually do it yourself.

Guest cheesedoodless

i just got the blackberry curve 8900.

could i go on wifi even if i don't have the internet plan?

if i could, how?

I'm pretty sure because you're not using the At&t's internet service.

btw have have tried out the new 5.0 bbm?

its awesome!

Guest aznxmushu

I'm trying to put themes onto my Blackberry 8300 curve

some worked... but most doesn't i'm soo sad right now =(

there's two way that works.. but as of right now nothing is working for me

some themes i already have i put it on with desktop manager... and theres one that i put on with just connecting usb...

i think for DM you need a theme that is formatted axi... or something like that and the other way is JAD... but now i have the right format and everything but nothing wants to be added =((

anyone get me?

please help...

Guest p a r q u e.

i just got the blackberry curve 8900.

could i go on wifi even if i don't have the internet plan?

if i could, how?

If your carrier t-mobile? If so, you do need the internet plan I'm almost sure. My brother told me like the whole system and he said that in order to use wifi, we needed the internet plan >>;

Guest albasian

I skimmed through the thread and didnt really find a question concering thisss but:

Is there a way to get a Desktop Manager for Mac? From what I know it only works with windows, and I really want to be able to connect my Pearl to my macbook instead of using bluetooth <-because my bluetooth on my mac shuts off every once in a while for some reason.

I know there's pocketMac, but that doesn't really work for me.. it won't let me upload apps/games etc onto my blackberry.

Guest cpark1430263252

If your carrier t-mobile? If so, you do need the internet plan I'm almost sure. My brother told me like the whole system and he said that in order to use wifi, we needed the internet plan >>;

I'm with T-mobile and I also have the 8900. I don't have the internet plan but I can still use the wi-fi. As long as you have a wifi network to use, you can access the internet with the wifi. For example, I have a netgear wifi network in my home and I can connect to it through my phone. You just turn on your wifi through "Manage Connections" and you can go to "set up wi-fi network" and then scan for networks. once you are connected with a wifi network, I go through wi-fi hotspot login under the set up wifi network and then it says " Your Blackberry device is now connected to the internet"

boxofcrayons, sorry if that didnt help but its the way it works for me. hope it works out for you though.

Guest aquateal

Can we download the games to the blackberries from the link that is given in the 1st page of this thread for free? Or do we have to pay to get them downloaded to the blackberries?

EDIT: Oh wait, I thought I saw a link to "download games" couple days ago... I don't see it anymore haha or maybe it was from some other pages. lol

Guest wuzunislove

What's the best blackberry phone? I'm just looking for a phone for mainly internet access and texting. Probably going for either the Tour or the Storm.. thanks

Guest stoner beans

I skimmed through the thread and didnt really find a question concering thisss but:

Is there a way to get a Desktop Manager for Mac? From what I know it only works with windows, and I really want to be able to connect my Pearl to my macbook instead of using bluetooth <-because my bluetooth on my mac shuts off every once in a while for some reason.

I know there's pocketMac, but that doesn't really work for me.. it won't let me upload apps/games etc onto my blackberry.

i don't think so :(

i searched for a while too but i haven't found a good program for BB on a Mac. PocketMac sucksss!

what i did was run windows through Parallel and then install the desktop manager from there.

:( they really need a desktop manager for Mac

Guest tirahbunny

What's the best blackberry phone? I'm just looking for a phone for mainly internet access and texting. Probably going for either the Tour or the Storm.. thanks

i think you should stay way from the storm...it lags as people have said and realistically without a physical keyboard it makes texting slower. im assuming you have verizon, since you only mentioned storm and tour. i think the tour is def. better. and if you're tight on money then the older blackberry models like the curve 8330 is perfect for all those things you want to do.

• 3 weeks later...

Anyone have the Tour? Any feedback on it? I'm debating on whether I should get it or not.

The Tour is a great phone. I got mine for about 2 weeks and it has been great. Supposedly a Tour with WIFI will be coming out soon, but IMO you don't need WIFI if you have 3G service.

I have the BlackBerry 8830 World Edition. I originally bought it for business calls when I modelled (I had a separate mobile for personal use) and for when I went back to visit Europe, but now I use it more as my everyday mobile.

I'm hoping to buy a new one soon though. Back when I had two mobiles, I didn't mind that it didn't have a camera, but it's become a little more bothersome now. On top of that, I feel it looks a bit bulky and old compared to even its predecessors. I'm moving back home to Europe soon, so I'll probably buy a new one when I get there. I'm unsure which one I want yet, but I'm leaning towards the Tour.

Guest hpnotiq

The Tour is a great phone. I got mine for about 2 weeks and it has been great. Supposedly a Tour with WIFI will be coming out soon, but IMO you don't need WIFI if you have 3G service.

Thanks for your reply! I just got mine today & so far I love it. Had a bit of trouble porting my number cus my old service provider was being a pain, but the phone itself is amazing! & I agree with you on the wifi thing.

wait for the storm 2 to come out :)

the keyboard is a lot BETTER!!!

Guest iShimmyx3

Which Blackberry model do you own? ----> Blackberry Curve 8320(= (red)

Did you personalize/alter it? ---->Just wallpaper.

If so (to the above question), how? ----> ^^

What OS do you have? What's your provider? ---->4.05 && tmobile.

What theme do you have? ---->Tmobile stan.

Where'd you download/get this theme? ---->Came with my phone.

Ringtone? ----> Tell me your wish - SNSD

Text tone? ----> none,

Anything else? ----> Surf wallpaper, && I love this phone <333 Always loved it in red.

Archived