Drama Becomes Real Life: Lee Min Ho Saves Goo Hye Sun

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Minho<3 my savior <3 awwwww gosh, hes so herotic gosh! makes my heart flutter everytime I think about this.

<3 i love lee minho. its official.

& lmao @ the fact she laughed at minho when he fell down on the red carpet XD DORKS!

Guest doremii*

lol the way it's described makes it sound like a scene from the drama :lol:

get better Hyesun!

So is she still dating Kim Ji Hoon (if the rumors are true)?

her company issued a statement denying it

Minho<3 my savior <3 awwwww gosh, hes so herotic gosh! makes my heart flutter everytime I think about this.

<3 i love lee minho. its official.

Yup, it's official for me too :blush: especially after reading this article^_^ He just saved one of my favorite actress and for that he earned my loyalty^_^

Guest 177z_Aym

lol the way it's described makes it sound like a scene from the drama :lol:

get better Hyesun!

her company issued a statement denying it

she said it's not true either i forgot which interview it was but she[GHS] also said they aren't dating and she feels sorry for him for bringing him up to this situation etc etc. sorry i can't remember the whole details =D but she said no they aren't dating =D anyways back to LMH saving GHS <333 love them both ^__^

Love BOF casts. They're always there for each other and love LMH for saving GHS! It's like a real-life drama...lolz. GHS is so cute..she laughed at LMH when he fell. I did too, he's too funny! Get well soon GHS. LMH-GHS (Joondi)fighting!!!

Guest Atmosphere.

wow.. that is touching.

that's like in that one drama scene where she says "he's gone abroad to a different country, he

was always there for me, but now who will be there to look out for me" then minho appears. that was so cute..

reminded me of that!

Guest juju<3.

aww <3 how cute. drama comes to life ;] but poor ghs. i hope she is doing fine <3 aww. a special? well, okay. she needs some rest anyways ..

Guest da_thao

aww...perfect timing.her accident and the Baeksang was on the same day?CRAZY.thanks for sharing!i hope she gets better.

Guest she-smiles

first off, i totally missed the part when lee min ho fell at the awards! but LOL!

my minhooooooo to the rescue! :wub:

car accidents just seems to be common amongst BOF cast members nowadays.

i'm not suprised anymore.

who's next?

Guest nad_donad

OMO, this is such a pretty sweet and touching coincidence....

He's the savior!!!!

I love how the casts get along really well...

And I hope Go Hye Sun will get better soon...

Thank you for the news!!

Guest toomuchsmiling

omg, the title of this story TOTALLY suits. Drama becomes real life. :w00t:

Min Ho that was amazing. omg, she laughed at him when he tripped on the red carpet.

TOO cute. =D XD

Archived