Guest soju

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ilovemesomekorean

Nah, I wouldn't have said I did if I didn't want to be bothered :P

Post your character's name first, then I will

lol my rogue which is still 72 lol cause i havent been on in a few days is Tasi. and my dk is abeha. ^ ^lol and dont laugh at me, cause im still a noob sometimes.

I want to start a new character, anyone want to be my buddy? I'm a serious noob... never played before

(Well, I have a Death Knight... I got him from 55 to 56.)

Guest ilovemesomekorean

^what? if youve never played before then how do you have a deathknight? you have to have a lvl 70 before you can get a DK.

you have to have a lvl 70 before you can get a DK.

You just need to have a level 55 character to make a DK on the server that level 55 is on. Blizz is planning to allow creation of DKs on other servers that you don't have any characters on, but no other word on that.

lol my rogue which is still 72 lol cause i havent been on in a few days is Tasi. and my dk is abeha. ^ ^lol and dont laugh at me, cause im still a noob sometimes.

Nothing wrong with that, I'm sure you're better than some of the people I had to group with >_>

My DK's name is Tonbo

You just need to have a level 55 character to make a DK on the server that level 55 is on. Blizz is planning to allow creation of DKs on other servers that you don't have any characters on, but no other word on that.

his point is that he never played the game b4 so therefore if he never played before than he doesnt have a level 55 character to make a DK

i am also wondering how he has a DK if he never played before lol

his point is that he never played the game b4 so therefore if he never played before than he doesnt have a level 55 character to make a DK

i am also wondering how he has a DK if he never played before lol

Probably got a friend's account?

I was just pointing out that level 70 part, completely ignored the fact that he said he didn't play :P

Guest ilovemesomekorean

Nothing wrong with that, I'm sure you're better than some of the people I had to group with >_>

My DK's name is Tonbo

ooh. i see. i didnt know you only had to have a lvl 55.

Guest LaydeeMel

^ You won't stay away for loooong!~ =3

Everyone comes back eventually. Unless they were tied down and told they couldn't play. HA! =P

I made a super cool Troll with a neon pink mo-hawk named Rasho that has a pet tiger named Rubio. He's level 23 right now. I don't play too much because I have the WILL POWER to play casually :P

But if anyone ever wants to play with me let me know, I'm on Staghelm, but if you're special enough I might join your server :]

(Oh, and to answer that question [sorry I missed it], I continued the subscription of a friends account. So I have a few of his level 70s and stuff, but I just haven't used them.)

Guest sam sik

I've been playing WoW on and off for the 5 years. Just today, is going to be the 5th time I'm going to quit..

I'm going to come back again a few months later >_>

Guest lollipop*

WoW's an awesome game but requires a lot of time

which i don't have right now... :( maybe after my exams in june. amazing graphics tho!

Guest rx-666

i quit 2 years ago and havnt played since. if bc had been cooler i might still be at it. i did get to check out lich king a little but its not enough to make we want to start over. theres no such thing as casually playing this game to me :lol: and its hard enough to have a life as it is

any horde in the 70-79 bracket on stormstrike battlegroup? :3 it's really easy to cross realm queue up for the same bg.

so if anyone wants to bg/pvp, feel free to send me a msg.. we have vent and everything. ^^

Archived