World of Warcraft

Guest soju

typical good 17/0/44 pvp build. i just don't think arcane fortitude is all that useful. i think magic absorption is more useful. i'd personally get 5/5 but most players i know get 2/5 with 3/3 arcane impact.

i would have to agree, but ever since i've gotten a few pieces of merciless, coupled with frozen armor/arcane fortitude, it's like i'm not wearing cloth anymore. i have higher armor than some rogues.

i've had magic absorption before and it's a pretty useful talent.

• Replies 685
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aicsos

/bump

it took me about 2 1/2 weeks for the flyer. i made a primal might every day which sells for 100-125g on the server... worst grind ever. i did daily sha'tar skyguard quests along with ogri'la. by the time i got exalted for the nether ray mount, i got epic flying. im wayyyyyy too lazy for the drake which i still dont rep grind to own one. i find them very obnoxious looking with their silly grin :D

my main

i just hit 70 last week on my priest which i leveled for arena purposes(cause not even my boyfriend would take a hunter like me for arena ;_;)

the face melter(lulz)

i would try to earn gold for her epic flight but trying to help my boyfriend out with his first. our mt with only 60% speed!

Guest Sassarri

I play on Bloodhoof. I have a 70 Draenei hunter, BM spec. I already have my epic flyer. I was going for a nether drake but the quests to get exalted are just too boring so I quit after I got revered.

I'm not Korean by the way...since the first post was asking. I think I started playing sometime around mid spring, early summer. I'm working on a feral druid, but I'm so lazy now that I have a level 70. So I just log on from time to time to run guildies through SM or something.

Guest AnikiJin

yo yon, if you're still levelling to 70 you shouldn't agonize yourself by being resto form. it's so much easier to level with moonkin or feral. i'd say levelling a resto druid is as bad as levelling a non-shadow priest.

Yawza vinnie, as you saw, travelling w/ cow warrior... :P naturally healing became my job. :D

:D:D

Guest Drunkken

i got a 70 BM hunter, but sorta retired that because its so hard to keep up with end game guilds where raids lasts forever

so im working on an arms warrior, 64 right now, and i must say, i cant wait for pvp.

my cousin is OBSESSED with this game.. xD he loves it too much to reply to my emails.. -___-;; [he lives quite far a way, so i dont call him or anything...just email ^^;]

anyway... i've always wanted to play it, but never bought the game cause it looked so confusing. D: but it seems really fun.

anyone have the master weaponsmith two-handers like Deep Thunder or Lionheart Executioner? how much time and gold it take you to level BS to 375. I'm thinking of dropping Skinning for Blacksmithing.

all i have to say is good luck. i've heard BS is harder to level than Engineering is. and raising Engineering was not only ridiculous, but expensive. and back then i still had mining.

sold my mage for $680. a shame, i had 650 rep left to be exalted with netherwing. didn't even get to enjoy my netherdrake. :(

Engineering wasn't that bad...I only needed to get it to 350, though. Took me about 2 days without mining. Wasn't too expensive. Blacksmithing on the other hand, I've heard is pretty rough.

Anyways...WoW has been pretty boring for me lately..I don't get to raid+PVP is way too slow on my server...Thinking about quitting this week.

Engineering wasn't that bad...I only needed to get it to 350, though. Took me about 2 days without mining. Wasn't too expensive. Blacksmithing on the other hand, I've heard is pretty rough.

Anyways...WoW has been pretty boring for me lately..I don't get to raid+PVP is way too slow on my server...Thinking about quitting this week.

350 engineering in 2 days? for some reason i don't buy that at all. especially if you don't have mining. maybe if you spent 3k+ g to raise it.

Guest xkrn4lyfx

o.O don't you have to pay.. to play that game???

yep, it cost 60 inital for the game, 40 for expansion, and 15 a month every month and i've been paying since it first came out. but i ahven't played in the past couple months but i've still be paying -0- i should cancel

Guest AnikiJin

hm... seems like alot of people are bored w/ game.

I haven't played for a shor while because I don't have time...

also i need to buy a new computer to do raiding... my com is soooo freaking slow..

another expense... *sigh*

world of warlocks is a dying game.

mainly because pve is simply retarded and pvp is broken thanks to resilience. blizzard killed their own game with their "balances".

it's so obvious you play a mage. :P

:lol: is it that apparent?

i just don't like pve because there's a chance of the item dropping per boss and a chance you will win the roll. retarded imo. i never had problem ranking 1 or 2 in dps during raids, i just had to spec deep fire to get there. and deep fire is seriously lacking in pvp. besides, whats the point of having endless epics if those items can't help you in pvp? why even stack up on gear in the first place if you don't pvp? to pve harder? i laugh at raiders. seriously.

pvp is broken. resilience effected any class that relies on critical strikes. rogues especially got rammed by it. my mage didn't really have problems in arena, cc/shatter combo/ice block. it gets old after awhile.

Guest mystiknight

I guess I'm one of the few people who like to raid just to see the content and experience encounters. Loot means nothing to me unless it helps me or the people in my guild with encounters.

I used to PvP back before battlegrounds, before the honor system. That's when it was actually fun. When Blackrock Mountain was a battleground, and people from all over the server came just to kill each other. Honor system came, okay some rewards. Battlegrounds came, well PvP server, so whatever. AB came, that was fun for 15 minutes then we just went outside to kill again. BATTLEGROUPS, oh man killing PvE people? Awesome. Then they changed the honor system. Cue the dishonorable killing. Then BC/Arena/Resilience... No thanks, lets start PvE-ing.

Archived