Maria Holic

Guest Fook You

Guest Fook You

Animated by SHAFTI browsed the pages, and haven't found a topic on this anime, even though there's 5 episodes out and they're all equally hilarious.
MARIA-HOLIC-maria-E2-80-A0-holic-2424425
For there not to be a topic on this comedy is a tragedy.

The community must do this anime justice and discuss it here.

If you don't watch this anime, you should start.

Either I have a really easy sense of humor, or this show is too funny, because every episode, I need to rewind every 5 seconds because I end up laughing and missing the next 5 seconds.

Plus the animation quality is amazing in my opinion. It's been very consistent, and some of the imagery they use is absolutely amazing. The style they use to convey many of the ideas is unconventional but it works!

MariaHolic Banzai.
Plot:
Maria Holic revolves around a high school girl named Kanako Miyamae, who is scared of boys and breaks out in hives if a boy touches her. During her second year of high school, she enrolls in an all-girls school hoping to find a female romantic partner. However, her ideal candidate, Mariya Shidō, turns out to be a sadistic cross-dressing boy.

Volumes: 12 (Ongoing) http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=11715Published by: Tokyopop (up to Vol 6)Anime Episodes: 1st Season: 12 + 2nd Season 12
367310.jpg

maria-holic1.jpg
146303.jpg

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

the crossdressing guy is LOL

Maria Shidou is so...i don't even have a word for it XD

the plot is so interesting though... i'm glad this came out for the winter season ^^

and LOL @ Maria when he was like "I'll rape you" on the first episodes (idk if it was 1st or 2nd? i forgot)

this anime's totally funny! it's kinda fast-paced for me though...

but LOL this is SHAFT we're talking about

so i have to get used to it XD

maria02sm6.jpg

Guest spikeyheadedjerk

i watch it when i want to be in a good mood ^__~

first yuri i've seen... and im liking it ^_^;;;... soo many nose bleeds!

very similar to sayonara zetsubou... coz its same director, and by SHAFT

Guest akito&agito

Yay, someone made a thread for Maria+Holic.

I love this series!

It's funny.

But yeah, I'm capped at the moment so I can't watch it online.

Haha, it's good stuff :]

• 6 months later...

Archived