Girl's Generation Leader Injure On Music Bank..

taengoo:(
GEE_TAEYEON.jpg

this is the link for the vid of the said accident:

kbs music bank gee accident

Girls' Generation / SNSD member Taeyeon was injured on the February 6th edition of KBS Music Bank. The injury occurred during their "Gee" performance with pyrotechnics / fireworks. During the performance, one of the fireworks shot up and hit Taeyeon in the face. The girls immediately stopped performing and rushed to her, along with the managers.

credits: allkpop

OH NO! our taengoo is hurt!:(

Guest aznmei26

AWWWW poor taengoo!!!! i hope she's ok!

those fireworks are pretty dangerous, i remember Yunho saying he got hit by fireworks once too ):

That stuff is scary!!

I was always worried about those indoor pyrotechnic stuff during people's performances. :(

I'm so glad she's alright now.

edit: YOU NEED TO ADD PICTURES TO KEEP THIS THREAD.

Guest blissfully_unaware13x

the fireworks hit her in the FACE?! dammmm!!!! sounds so painful :[

hope she feels completely better now.... aw man. sounds horrible! god, they should make those safer or something -__-+++

ur link doesn't work for some reason but i went on youtube and found it.

looks like a spark from the firework sort of hit her or something, but doesn't seem toooo bad thank god. ugh. still looked somewhat painful the way she went limp after that and probably stuff went in her eyes. the fireworks were so scary o_o ugh..

Guest doremii*

you need pics =T

yeah, those pyrotechnics are scary, especially since they're performing so close to it. I've seen other artists get hurt because of those things too.

Hope Taeyeon wasn't injured too seriously<3

Archived