[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Senorita_

ah, and now SM not only facing the lawsuit with the trio but also angry CASSIOPEIA!!! XD

serve you rights now...as i know MIROCON havent come out for DVD right???

will SM release it now????

It's hard to say, but I think SM 'might' release Miroticon DVD. I don't think it'll be out until the end of the year.

hey everyone, i need help with something >.<

i ordered my aadbsk3 on thursday and its already been 3 days my order status is still "credit card verification" does it usually take that long to verify or there's a problem and i should call yesasia?

Hmm. I think you should contact them - maybe email them. They wouldn't have 'credit card verification' after you purchase the DVD, unless there's a problem with the card.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ohhlalakelly

hey everyone, i need help with something >.<

i ordered my aadbsk3 on thursday and its already been 3 days my order status is still "credit card verification" does it usually take that long to verify or there's a problem and i should call yesasia?

Yes, there's a problem, you should e-mail or call them. The verification process should take 24 hours or less. They're probably going to ask you to fax them some bills that proves that the credit card is yours - I went through the exact same thing. And if that does happen, the best option is to cancel your order and order it again. It depends on you, but that's what I did.

Omfg! I can't wait for my AADBSK3 to arrive. It should come sometime this week since it was shipped on Thursday. I'm holding back from watching these videos. Hehe, i'm so happy I can watch it on my TV.

Guest miss_h

congrats on the GOLD CERTIFICATE for FITB, SBU and T LIVE..^^

cant wait for SBU to get PLATINUM..^^

here is a question, as far as i know, HANTEO yearly chart counted TVXQ album up till 300+ k

while they sell 500+k ..so if HANTEO were to update their chart this year, is that mean another around 200k will be MIROTIC new count ??? and as far as i know, the highest sale for this year is just around 200k ??

i wish MIROTIC could top the HANTEO chart..XD

me too... Can't wait till SBU reach Platinum :)

I also check Hanteo to see how well they are now (weekly, monthly, yearly), and this is what I got:

Weekly Chart:

#1 - AADBSK season 3 (9.814)

#9 - 3rd Asia Concert Tour Mirotic (CD) (2605)

Monthly:

#7 - 3rd Asia Concert Tour Mirotic (CD) (9706)

#8 - AADBSK season 3 (9.814)

Yearly Album:

#1 - Mirotic (366.000)

Yearly Artist:

#1 - DBSK - Mirotic (16 CD) - 426.000

I am surprise with the yearly artist. Last year we are at second place (with BigBang become the first with 21 CD). Sooo happy to see the number :D

---

AADBSK3:

I loooove Junsu in this show. There's so many engrish word that we can quote from him. So far, I note:

'Me Selling, You Selling' - during dinner time when Yoochun ask his drink

'Oh My God, SUN!!!!' - badminton

'My! My! My!!!!' - badminton (what my???)

'Tired, Hungry, Headache'

(JJ:)'Micro...' (JS:) 'CHIP!!!!!!!' (bwahahahahahahahha)

Is there anything else?? Beside his usual failure?? I love you Kim Junsu and your total failure in real live :lol:

And Changmin is such a spoiled brat especially toward his two oldest hyung, Yunho and Jaejoong. He really act like a total kids in front of them. The one who always get into your nerve all the time. I am enjoying the scene where YunJae frustrated due to CM snarkiness. :lol:

My OTP couple is here!!

JaeChun Soulmate..

Yoochun exposing his pretty neck line like in AADBSK couple talk season 2..:D

hmsyc.jpg

hmsyc1.jpg

hmsyc2.jpg

hmsyc3.jpg

hmsyc4.jpg

hmsyc5.jpg

hmsyc6.jpg

hmsyc7.jpg

hmsyc8.jpg

jaechunsoulmate_abcj3-1.jpg

Jaejoong wants to hug/kiss Yoochun??..hehe..so cute!

jaechunsoulmate_abcj31-1.jpg

jaechunsoulmate_abcj32.jpg

jaechunsoulmate_abcj33.jpg

jaechunsoulmate_abcj34.jpg

jaechunsoulmate_abcj35.jpg

These two besties look like they love each other SO MUCH..^^

**Jaejoong is so touchy feely..:P

credit: as tagged + jaechun baidubar + jaechunsoulmate@blogspot

TVXQ soulmate couple talk (AADBSK 3)

28 seconds preview..I hear something about "Soulmate" and "Shinee"..:D

....and Yoosu is out!! (I think this is not a complete version)..

[all about DBSK season 3] [couple talk2][YooChun + JunSu]

I haven't finish watching this LOL..Junsu is so funny..friend in Kenya is "BRISTOW(G)"..muahahah..

he laugh so hard on Yoochun's face and almost kisses Yoochun..lol..I'm looking forward for the full version with subs..:)

**Yoochun is so pretty in here, I couldn't take my eyes off him.. (^__^)

Guest jaejoong1314

Is it just me or jaejoongie seems to attack/hug/pawn his partner during couple talk?O_O

HAHAHAH XD

He pounced onto yunho then trying to hug changminnie

and now he is trying hug chunnie too? AHHAHA XD

has he gotten into hugging recently or what? LMAO XD

v

LO< not to waste post xD

yessss!

but I like to see this side of him! HAHAHAHA

Guest flyaway.

Is it just me or jaejoongie seems to attack/hug/pawn his partner during couple talk?O_O

HAHAHAH XD

He pounced onto yunho then trying to hug changminnie

and now he is trying hug chunnie too? AHHAHA XD

has he gotten into hugging recently or what? LMAO XD

loool. It's definitely not just you.

I noticed that Jae's been really touchy in these couple talks.

It's kind of amusing. Hahaha.

Thank you intan for the caps though!

Soulmate lovee. <3

I'm really looking forward to their talk.

Guest kinkie_lass

thanks for sharing everything that has been shared ^_^

AADBSK 3 is too tempting so I surrendered my will to boycott SM product and in the end i ordered my copy *guilty* I heard Korean Cassies are sticking with the boycott though so i hope everything will work out just fine.

anyway i feel proud with myself because recently i turned my housemates, three of of them into fans, each of them is claiming their rights over Yoochun, Changmin and Jaejoong (i made her choose Jaejoong or Junsu because she wanted Yunho but he's mine XD) :D i am so ecstatic because they were nonchalant about them all these while but i managed to turn my friends into fans by forcing them to watch every single videos i have and they gradually fell for the boys. so currently i am sharing a house with a Yoochun maniac, a Changmin devout and a Jaejoong worshipper XDDD i even convinced them to buy SBU single to support the project.

we planned a trip to Japan next year to catch Tohoshinki live. although everything seems unsure as of now, i am full with confidence that they'll sort all the differences they're having with their management company and remain together for the sake of us fans.

WOAH! WOAH! EVERYONE! IT'S YOOSU COUPLE TALK WITH SUBS!! What are you guys waiting for...

**I'm going crazy here..I've got work to do and I'm still spazzing over all the couple talks..aish..*slaps myself*..

edit:-

Rather than empty fangirlings I just want to say, I'm SO TOUCHED with Yoosu couple talks..T__T..besides the jokes and teases, there're so many amazing things that they've said..they're so honest, sincere and everything that come out from their mouth are just so meaningful..I love how the dorky Junsu that we always see can see things so deeply and of course Yoochun too..they've matured so much and the personalities that they've portrayed are just worth to be admirable for..I hope TVXQ brotherly bond will be the ever lasting bond ever..

^^Sorry for the random blues..maybe it's just me =P

A comment I found rather LOL worthy from the couple talk is when Jae was all: "I want to hug all the members one by one. But Max doesn't like it so I can't. He doesn't like guys." I seriously almost died laughing at that. xD

LOL i saw that. but then again, i think because it was jaejoong, that changmin was trying to shy away going all "sdfg;jfl;dfk stay away from me, i refuse to partake in your blatant fan service, don't add me into your harem, hyung!!!"

i also saw the yoomin and homin couple talks, and changmin was all fine and lovey when he was hugging yoochun and yunho ~ so yup, it's jaejoong. he is a hugging fiend!!! :lol:

----------

as for the yunjae couple talk. the awkwardness stem from them having to address with fans an aspect of their fandom which had played a big part in making them so big. because yunjae (and the other pairings) contributes a great part to why dbsk is so popular (besides being super talented and gorgeous of course)

the concept of yunjae is so popular that to tell fans to tone it down because it is affecting their private lives is pretty nerve-wracking. and their worries are not unwarranted judging from some of the unhappy comments i have seen on youtube and some pro-yunjae forums.

these boys are maturing, have bigger priorities in lives, maybe dating (who knows) and things change. they needed fan service before, and while it is good once in a while now....fans going overboard (as we see in the yunjae fandom) may have really make things not good for them privately if they feel they have to address it in this way.

and don't blame SME. sigh. i saw some comments about this being SME way of downplaying yunjae. srsly, if yunjae is good for business, why would they have to downplay it? they don't seem to be downplaying the other pairings (what ever level of fan service those are at...yes?)

and some even said that it was all scripted...so it is not true and yunjae is real and forced to say they are not.

sigh...................

i believe the questions are scripted, but i do not believe the answers are. yunho and jaejoong are trying to tell us something, and i think it is pretty rude for us to dismiss it just because we do not like what we are hearing, by saying what they are trying to tell us are not from their own hearts and minds.

and if it was scripted...then all the goodness and happy things we hear are not true either, yah?

Guest ~Tinkerbell(e)~

OMG!!!!!!!!! Wowwww!!!

Thank you for sharing Yoosu Couple Talk with Eng Sub ><

i look forward to watching this couple talk for a long time

can't wait to watch them but i have a lot of work

want to go home and watch their couple talk ^^

Guest sassy_chicks

Hello All *waves*

Being silent reader for long tyme and now just wanna share this :

I made this vid and this is KEEP THE FAITH MSGS from Indonesian Fans ^^

Enjoy ~~~

Guest pompadur

had played a big part in making them so big. because yunjae (and the other pairings) contributes a great part to why dbsk is so popular.

Sorry for cutting your post. But I agree with this. I, personally, have several friends which started liking TVXQ just because they saw the fake pictures of yunjae "relationship" and got somehow :) interested.

But as they grow up the boys/men start to feel as you say awkward about this aspect and I suppose they want to decrease this influence. Although there still be new and fresh fans :D... But it is shown from their couple talks too - the questions and their answers are much more mature and deeper, more honest as they're trying to say - that's us, folks, please leave aside your illusion, we are growing up and changing, please change your opinion about us also :).

Guest Love_TVXQ_SuJu

Ah, I like Soul Mate, JaeChun. Thx so much for Pic

Yeh, they're like love each other so much ^^ this couple are so cute for me^^

Guest rach03

Sorry for cutting your post. But I agree with this. I, personally, have several friends which started liking TVXQ just because they saw the fake pictures of yunjae "relationship" and got somehow :) interested.

But as they grow up the boys/men start to feel as you say awkward about this aspect and I suppose they want to decrease this influence. Although there still be new and fresh fans :D... But it is shown from their couple talks too - the questions and their answers are much more mature and deeper, more honest as they're trying to say - that's us, folks, please leave aside your illusion, we are growing up and changing, please change your opinion about us also :).

I agree as well. After all, they are in their mid 20s soon. Esp for Jaejoong and Yunho who are already 25 in their korean age (if I'm not wrong?). The way they answer and acted are kinda different from the previous couple talk. The previous one are more.... fun. Like a bunch of youngsters playing around, having fun with the couple idea. But this time it seems more matured, like a group of friends who knew each other very well.

Nonetheless, it's interesting their changes in perspective.

Guest MaxiPad05

I just got my all about dbsk 3 and it's sooo good! Their vacation in Saipan was really funny with English subtitles. Everyone should get it! It's worth it! : )

Guest squeaky

who cares if jaejoong is touching yunho as much as he's touching the other group members?

now didnt that sound a little wrong?

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

My OTP couple is here!!

JaeChun Soulmate..

thanks for the caps! my otp as well ^^ i love it when jaejoong sort off attacks yoochun xD

so cute!!

also.. the background of the set reminds me of Everysing noraebangs xD did they do the shooting there?

Guest uknowrous

I agree with you guys too. The fandom has gone WAY too far. You remember when Yunho had his 'Checkmate' solo and the fans started screaming out, "Jaejoong!! Jaejoong!!! That was so rude.

Archived