*dead*

I still love him with clothes on xD

950e114f83e5df2eb2de055.jpg

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest eye-na91

annyeong...long time no post..hehe..been busy with college life(sigh...)

i'm glad that they had some time off after working hard for months..and i'm hving my break too right now(yeah..sort of..)..

well..actually i'm quite liking junsu's new hair..he looks..fresh(?)..lol..and his hotness is still the same no matter what..haha..ok,enough of that..

REQUEST

can anyone share with me a few seollim cf wallies and miroticon promo pamphlet wallies?please...it's for my new lappy:)...thanks in advance..kamsahamnida..

p/s:omo..jae also has an Audi R8??he must have known that i like that car so much..hehe..just kidding..

nothing to share..just a gif of our sweetie chunnie..

2zhk276.gif

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

annyeong...long time no post..hehe..been busy with college life(sigh...)

i'm glad that they had some time off after working hard for months..and i'm hving my break too right now(yeah..sort of..)..

well..actually i'm quite liking junsu's new hair..he looks..fresh(?)..lol..and his hotness is still the same no matter what..haha..ok,enough of that..

REQUEST

can anyone share with me a few seollim cf wallies and miroticon promo pamphlet wallies?please...it's for my new lappy:)...thanks in advance..kamsahamnida..

p/s:omo..jae also has an Audi R8??he must have known that i like that car so much..hehe..just kidding..

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/e...a91/2zhk276.gif

Hi !!! I´m posting for U some

Seollim cf Wallies !!!

♥JaeJoong♥

WALLIE1.jpg

♥Xiah♥

WALLIE2.jpg

♥Yunho♥

WALLIE3.jpg

♥Yoochun♥

WALLIE4.jpg

♥Changmin♥

WALLIE5.jpg

It was made by my sister [ YukariiChangmin ]

I´ll prepare some from Phamplet if I have some time ok?

Kissu!!!

Credits:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Shared By:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

--->TAKE OUT FULL CREDITS<---

DO NOT REMOVE NOTHING HERE.

Guest miss_h

welcome to the dbsk thread pangbb! :)

TOP 20 ALBUMS OF 2009 (LATEST UPDATE):

11 *,266,376 **3,013 The Secret Code / 東方神起 09/03/25

*13位 **9,901 東方神起 「Stand by U」TOTAL = 208,551

Wow!!!!!

To see SBU numbers side by side with TSC makes me proud, so proud.

We're getting there, slowly but sure ^^

Guest sheilapiglet

[NEWS] TVXQ Original Photo Book

Choose the photos you like and make it with your own hands. The one and only TVXQ ORIGINAL PHOTO BOOK.

There are 6 versions in total, each member and group.

Including photos from the 4th July Tokyo Dome performance and all of them are chosen strictly.

Choosing 32 photos you like out of a 100 and arrange them in the order you want.

Price: 3200 yen

On Sale Date: 31st July 21, 2009 (19:00) – 31st December (00:00)

For more detailed information, please refer to the main website below [open on release date]:

http://www.god4u.jp/tohoshinki2009/

Credits: mingjiscm.net + TVXQBaidu

Shared by: DBSKnights

wow, this is pretty cool!=)

[News] Tohoshinki is Ranked Top 3 in 3 Divisions

According to 7&Y.jp, on-line shopping site operated by the same company, Tohoshinki made their place at top 3 of 3 divisions, furthermore, their DVD special book is ranked one place ahead Michael Jackson.

Tohoshinki is a Korean 5 members vocal group who made Japan debut in 2005 and had successfully hold their first nationwide Arena tour last year with 150,000 audiences mobilization. They appeared at NHK festival for the first time last year, and Tohoshinki also had made appearance in Japan CM. With high quality of singing and dancing, not mention they’re singing in Japanese lyrics, and show friendly characters in variety shows, Tohoshinki surely has surged in popularity in Japan.

The popularity of them has been expressed to remarkable even at online shopping site 7&Y. The pre-order for their DVD “東方神起/4th LIVE TOUR2009 ~The Secret Code~FINAL in TOKYO  DOME (tentative)” forced the high popular DVD of Michael Jackson “LIVE in Bucharest” (December 7th, 2005 sale) to get down, therefore made the first on rank. Tohoshinki’s DVD is ranked the best for only its pre-order.

The photobook rank for “PLEASE BE MINE All About TVXQ Season3 Preview Storybook” appeared at 2nd on chart (1st place is a book by Fukuyama Masaharu, “KADOKAWA”). In mean time, in music division rank, their latest single “TVXQ Selection for Piano” is labeled as product with a growing popularity.

source: yahoo news japan

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

congrats to the guys!=D

hehe...so cute=P

Guest SHINee-girl

has any one more then me heard this?

[Rumor]Super Junior and TVXQ together in one movie?

It would be called “Attack of the 18 Pin-Up Boys.”

Rumor has it that SM Entertainment’s big guns may be collaborating on a movie together. The film will allow all thirteen members of Super Junior to showcase what little acting ability they can muster, just like in the amusing self-indulgent 2007 film, “Attack of the Pin-Up Boys.” This sounds like something Kim Ki-bum would actually take the time out of his “busy” schedule to join the group to do.

Although everything is in the “top secret” phase, it is said that this would also feature Dong-Bang-Shin-Ki as “guest stars” in this film about life in the city. With eighteen big stars, a plausible format could be that SM give each member a five minute vignettes that all somehow interconnects with one another and that would make an hour and a half movie.

It is safe to say that if this thing were to happen at all, this wouldn’t hit the screen until at least the 2011. Then the world can end in 2012, and your life would be complete after seeing this movie.

Sours: http://popseoul.com/2009/07/17/super-junio...vie/#more-59901

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] Arena 37゜C August 2009 Issue - Part 2 (About Stand by U)

Q. What do you think of when you're performing "Stand by U"?

YC: This is a happy song, that everyone can sing together while smiling. Although just like "Forever Love", we hope to portray the emotions of the song, this song is somewhat different. It's more like placing our own feelings within the song, and letting them experience the emotions of the song naturally. We don't want to just move you when you hear the song, but to put in our own individual feelings as well; there's that kind of feeling.

JS: I'll think about the feelings of a guy who's been left behind all alone. It feels like I'm in the shoes of the male lead, performing this song while living in that 'world'.

CM: I'll think of the past, of the lonely feeling one gets when thinking of things that can no longer be remedied, and perform this song with that feeling. I'll hold on to the feeling of liking someone, it's not necessary to have the exact same scenario as depicted by the song, but to just try my best to bring myself as close to that 'world' as possible while performing.

YH: At first I thought that the feeling would be similar to "Why Did I Like You". After reading the lyrics, I felt that this song is more mature in comparison, so while I'm singing this, there's a need to try and express the feeling of suppressed love. There are some parts of the lyrics which I have never experienced personally, so I'll think "Is it this feeling?" while I'm performing.

JJ: I want to express the meaning of the lyrics as much as possible, and perform with the same feelings as the lyrics as much as possible. I'll think about how this situation could occur to me, about what I'd do if I was in this position; I carry these thoughts as I perform. Also, not only does the song have sad and lonely parts, but also parts that makes us smile gently while we sing. Upon separation, there's loneliness; this feeling is encompassed within the song, so while performing it, we can't help but make an expression similar to this feeling.

Q. While introducing this song at the Live, Changmin said this, "Everyone would have had this experience". After hearing the lyrics, do you have the feeling like "I've definitely experienced this"?

JJ: What's that?

Q. For example, "mistaking someone else's back for yours, countless disappointments".

YH: Yes, definitely! You'll think, "Ah? Is that...?" and then realise that you were wrong.

YC: You'll think, "It's definitely that person!" then when you see her face you go "Ah..." (he lays his face on the table, laughs).

Q. That expression seems like one full of disappointment (laugh). The lyrics also say "you left without saying goodbye". Among the members, is there anyone that acts alone without telling anyone, for example, disappearing without a word or eating something without saying?

CM: Me! (raises hand) At first I was thinking who could it be, but if it's about eating something without saying anything, it has to be me, of this I'm very sure (laughs).

Q. The things in the fridge are cleared out by Changmin unknowingly? (laughs)

CM: It's like that for the fridge, and also for the the stuff that we buy from the supermarkets (laughs).

Q. The phrase "like the most" appears in the lyrics. Right now, what is it that you "like the most"?

YH: Recently I've come to like the computer the most, even though mine has already been through a lot of wear and tear.

Q. Do you use it often?

YH: Instead of using it as a computer, I use it more often as a machine to play the DVDs.

YC: I like doing jigsaw puzzles the most! (At this moment, the pieces of the jigsaw puzzle that was used as a prop for the photoshoot were laid out on the table, and Changmin and Yuchun were continuing to fix the puzzle.)

Q. You only like it "now" right (laughs)?

YC: Ah, and I also like this ring a lot. It's a present from Junsu.

JS: It was a birthday present.

YC: Recently it seems that I've been constantly unlucky. Getting this ring is not exactly good luck, but it's more like I have peace of mind when I'm wearing it; I feel more relaxed.

Q. It seems like Junsu is very insightful went it comes to choosing presents.

YC: It's not like that, he's not insightful, it's just a coincidence.

YH: After receiving it, you haven't had any bad luck?

YC: Actually, no... But I'm still really happy to receive this gift.

JS: Thank you.

Q. I'll be asking about the PV next. How did you feel while filming it?

JS: This was an experience we never had. There are multiples of ourselves that appear within the PV, and I think the feeling it gives the video is that of a heavy-heart.

CM: On the day of filming, we arrived at the location at 8am, and only left the next day at 8am. During that time, we filmed continuously, and didn't sleep for even a minute. To complete something all at one go within 24 hours, without even a minute of sleep, this was the first time I experienced that in my life (laughs).

YC: Instead of feeling it was hard on us, what I felt was that because I like "Stand by U" so much, I want to quickly do the cover and PV. So, I bought a camera the day before filming, and took a lot of pictures at the location myself. I felt really happy. Also, this PV doesn't have any dance portions, so this made me feel lucky too (laughs).

Q. But you have to show so many expressions when you are performing.

YC: But the expressions come naturally, under the influence of the song. If feels like it just naturally exudes from the song.

JJ: Also, besides the members' version, there's also the drama version of the PV. After seeing the main lead in the drama version, as a man, I empathise. Your own girlfriend marrying another man without even saying "goodbye"... I think it's too much... But the male lead still accepted it without being sore about it. That's why I thought, "So there's still this kind of feeling too". After that, I still thought about it a lot.

YH: Whether it's the members' version or the drama version, I hope that everyone will like it. And also to 'feel' these two PVs in accordance with the lyrics.

Q. On the other hand, the love song "Tea for Two" seems to express the pleased smiles shared between lovers.

JS: I think this is a really nice image (laughs).

Q. In the lyrics, there's a part that says "hugging you from the back while you're cooking". Among the members, who is most likely to do this?

YC: Me!

Q. You really answered as quickly as I asked the question~ (laugh)

YC: Although I've never actually done it before, but it's definitely me.

Q. But I think that Jejung seems to fit this image more.

YC: Wrong, wrong, it's definitely me (laughs).

Q. You're really fighting for it.

JJ: But I want to try that too. I think this is the image one gets of an ideal relationship. It should feel really great. Both looking really happy.

JS: Although it's embarrassing to say it, but I really want to experience this kind of love at least once. This way, I'll feel happier than anyone, isn't that so?

Q. What does Changmin think of this kind of sweet feelings...?

CM: Suddenly... I feel like working hard to do this.... But, I want to look for a girlfriend first (laughs). (Everyone bursts out laughing!!)

Q. Alright, alright (laughs). One last question; there are lyrics in "Stand by U" that depict the feeling of happiness, then, when do the members feel happy? First, let's talk about the personal moments when you feel happy.

YC: When I'm eating ramen. I feel happy when I hear the word "ramen" (laughs).

YH: For me, when I'm in my own room thinking of nothing, passing time leisurely, I feel happy at moments like these.

JS: I'm happiest when it's time to sleep! Not just sleeping per se. But when all the work has been completed, and being able to go back to my room to sleep with a peace of mind. This kind of feeling is really good!

JJ: For me, it's also when I've completed my work after working hard at it, especially... finally being able to relax after a Live performance is over, that feeling is really good.

CM: For me, it's when I'm taking a bath. Fill it with hot water, then getting into the water, and even playing soothing music that relaxes you; that kind of feeling is really great.

Q. Then, what about moments of happiness during work?

YH: When a Live just begins, the moment where we just step on stage, and the faces of the audience enter my vision, I feel really happy then.

YC: When singing "Somebody To Love", and after the performance when we throw our towels at the staff and think in our hearts "It's over~", I'm really happy at that moment.

JS: I feel happy when I shower after a Live is over.

JJ: When the 5 of us are standing together on stage, I feel really happy. When Junsu got hurt, and only 4 of us stood on the stage, I couldn't feel happy at all. So, after Junsu got better, and the 5 of us could stand on stage and dance together, I felt extremely happy.

CM: At the very end of a Live, when we, together with the band and our dancers, bid farewell to everyone; the moment when we all raise our heads, there's no happiness comparable to that.

Source: [heyjj]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

Do not remove/add on any credits

Guest hjj1326

[News] Crebeau is Advancing to Japan: Crebeau Nagoya

Some days ago, Crebeau was launched in China and Kim Junho appeared at announcement party

on behalf of the three people (investor group: Yoochun, Jaejoong, and Junsu).

And now Crebeau is advancing to Japan as well!!

“Crebeau Nagoya” (tentative), it’s named by Jaejoong ♪

On August 1st, finally Crebeau will open one of its distributor office in Nagoya.

Employers: Koto Choi (in charge at the occasion)

Address: Fuji-cho, Kasugai, Aichi 2-2-1.203

(※ within this year, it’s scheduled to move to Nagoya)

FAX :0568-52-3888

This is the first offline agency in Japan.

At the salon shop, you can actually try the product, and it will also conduct skin care seminars.

Please spend your time to visit us.

Thank you very much.

At the upcoming opening event, we have prepared a special set.

For a basic set of toner, milk lotion, and night cream is offered for only 20,500 yen.

Once we have received your reservation, we’ll send you a membership ID.

This ID is to purchase in the “Special Events” and also in the future.

Since you’ll be updated with our news for having an ID,

we suggest you to take this opportunity to become a member!

See you ^^

credit: Cosmic Hosu

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

from great performers to young promising businessmen,..

the boys definitely know how to play their games^^

Guest LeaYuri

Dear pangbb and maejaekim Welcome and enjoy ur time here :D

^ I hope these two - underneath of my post - are fulfilled :)

REQUEST

http://i688.photobucket.com/albums/vv241/e...a91/2zhk276.gif

Seolereim CF Wallie

1245058617_1.jpg

Mirotic Wallie (Ver C)

miroticVerC.jpg

Guest irene89

090721 Highest Record For Tohoshinki's Live DVDs

Number of pre-orders for the latest Live Tour DVD reaches the highest record in their history! Popular Korean group, Tohoshinki's photobook and DVD ranked first in sales in 7andy (T/N: Name) shops. Tohoshinki is a 5-member vocal group from Korea. The debuted successfully in Japan in 2005, and their first national tour last year was a huge success, drawing an audience number of over 150,000 people. What's more, last year, they also made their first appearance on NHK Kōhaku Uta Gassen. They have also participated in a Japanese CM.

Their standard of singing and dance is always high, perform their songs in Japanese and are entertaining on television programmes, causing their popularity in Japan to rocket. Up until today, they have always maintained using only J-POP for their activities in Japan.

Their popularity is also outstanding in 7andy. On the DVD rankings, their [Tohoshinki 4th Live Tour 2009 ~The Secret Code~ FINAL in TOKYO DOME] DVD have ranked first place. On the photobook charts, [PLEASE BE MINE, All About TVXQ Season 3 Preview Storybook] ranked second place. Even on rankings for sales of music scores, [Tohoshinki Selection for Piano] also ranked first place.

Credits: [TVXQasia]+iscreamshinki.net+ DBSKnights+ TVXQ ItalianFC

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Guest unruffledchua

All About DBSK Season 3 Making Book (AADBSK 3 preview storybook)

Hey!! I was so excited when I received my book today!!! It is really thicker than my expectations and filled with many many pictures PLUS humourous English narrations of the pictures! I've checked out those posted on sites but getting this copy is really worth it at just 31++USD. I didn't get it from YesAsia though. This photobook is definitely more worth it than the "A Week Holiday" photobooks!! Because of the many English narrations.

Profile of AADBSK 3 Storybook

It is 20.5 cm x 27 cm and 328++ pages!

Description from YesAsia

The third installment of All About Dong Bang Shin Ki is arriving soon, and you can get an exclusive first peek with Please Be Mine: All About Dong Bang Shin Ki Season 3 Preview Storybook! Measuring 20.5 cm x 27 cm in size, this 300-page photo storybook documents the photos and stories behind the boys' trip to the beautiful tropical island of Saipan, which will be featured in their All About Dong Bang Shin Ki: Season 3 DVD. The book covers the boys' seven days and six nights on the balmy island, from shots of the group playing silly games at Ladder Beach to pictures of them amid gorgeous landscapes. Plus, you get a candid look at the members' personal belongings and hotel rooms, not to mention mini interviews. Picture captions are in Korean, Japanese, and English.

Please Be Mine: All About Dong Bang Shin Ki Season 3 Preview Storybook includes the following:

Part 1. SAY, HELLO - First Day in Saipan

Part 2. SWEET DREAMS! - Press the Room 257 Bell

Part 3. VS. TVXQ! - Saipan Mini Olympics

Part 4. What's Happening? - It Happened on the Island

Part 5. Before Sunset - Sky and Sea and Friends

Part 6. PS. Sequel in Seoul

Have a great day folks!!

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

[TRANS] 090721 DBSK Thank you Mail

DBSK:

Our fans have given us a lot of fan mails, and we are very thankful to all of you out there. No matter how rough our day was in the past, our mood would have been lightened when we read our fan mail.

Thank-you Cassiopeia! ^^

In the past, we have seen some very... er... extraordinary/abnormal and interesting fan mails... [laughs] And it was very fun reading all of our fan mails.

Thank you Cassiopeia. We would really like to give all of you a reply to all of your fan mails, but we are really sorry, because we have a tight schedule that we have to follow. ><

We will work very hard Cassiopeia!

FIGHTING!~ ^0^

Source: tvxqpalace.com

Translated by: ♡♥{東方神起}♥♡ @ OneTVXQ.com

Guest changminlv

Oh, let me put my two cents in since I just met the boys at Beijing Mirotic.

Changmin- If we're asking who's the most HANDSOME, it's most definitely this guy. Pictures really don't do him justice. I never found him to be that good looking, but when I saw him live, oh my damn, he was the most handsome guy alive. Trust me, he is BEYOND HANDSOME live.

ahhhhh so bad ... now i wanna see him so badly... i wish theyd come to USA

since i just know him though the pics and video

REQUEST

I just knew about DBSK lately yah very late. i know they re stupid question but i'm confusing

DBSK debut in Japan from 2005 right ? from 2005 to 2006 they still working between Korea and Japan right ?

then from the end of 2006 to 2008 they were stop working in Korea and working in japan.

sorry my english

Guest min.is.love

Hi! I'm from Balloons, a TVXQ Chilean Fan Club.

A couple of weeks ago, we sent some gifts to the boys.

This are the pics:

proyecto00.png

proyecto010.png

proyecto01.png

proyecto02.png

proyecto03.png

proyecto04.png

proyecto05.png

proyecto06.png

proyecto07.png

proyecto08.png

proyecto09.png

proyecto011.png

And we got a Thank you message from Junsu's Dad! :D

memo2z.jpg

It says something like:

''to. balloons

Take care everybody and always be happy ^.^♡

I looove you

Thanks for the presents and I'll give it to the guys

Hwaiting[Wish you the best] also for you fans from Chile :)''

Credits: TVXQCHILE.COM

Guest _Kitsune_

Hi! I'm from Balloons, a TVXQ Chilean Fan Club.

A couple of weeks ago, we sent some gifts to the boys.

This are the pics:

proyecto00.png

proyecto010.png

proyecto01.png

proyecto02.png

proyecto03.png

proyecto04.png

proyecto05.png

proyecto06.png

proyecto07.png

proyecto08.png

proyecto09.png

proyecto011.png

And we got a Thank you message from Junsu's Dad! :D

memo2z.jpg

It says something like:

''to. balloons

Take care everybody and always be happy ^.^♡

I looove you

Thanks for the presents and I'll give it to the guys

Hwaiting[Wish you the best] also for you fans from Chile :)''

Credits: TVXQCHILE.COM

Guest sheilapiglet

Comedian Noona Fan - Talks ABout Junsu's Laugh

She basically said that a fellow comedian (Park Sung Gwang) whom she works with is close friends with Xiah Junsu.

So Park Sung Gwang called Xiah Junsu and told her to come over to talk with him.

And when she picked up the phone, Junsu started to laughed (0:17--her trying to imitate Junsu's adorable trademark laugh LOL:D) and then said "Noona, I'm enjoying your gags on TV" :] Then she later says that her eyes started to melt...LOL:DD

~ DBSK1004

Credits: TVXQArgentinaMD

Visit: www.tvxqargentina.com | http://tvxqmydestiny.blogspot.com/

SharedBy: DBSKnights

I have No Idea, what's going on in the 1st part,Understanding some snippets, (Filipino, has spanish word in them) obviously, they're talking about Hallyu

2nd Part, OMG even if I cant Understand, seeing the Girl Her Looks her Dress her Necklace and the word Fanclub.... Youtube, Blogs, Internet

and DONG BANG SHIN GI

(i spazzzed!)

and They're SHOWED some Yummy videos

too bad they only mainly showed Junsu in the second clip...haha..but he looked hot!=P...too bad they cut out the ending where the guys took off their tops and showed their backs....censored?...hehehe.

Archived