www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

www.imcrazyformyjaejoong.blogspot.com

Take out with full credits

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badstar

well i don't actually agree with you on that. ;)

because i am currently living in japan and most of the people i meet they respect DBSK/THSK/TVXQ. :) :)

the japanese fans don't treat them as idols at all. they treat them as real artists. japanese fans are actually really tame.

obviously when you see your favorite artists poster on a major subway you will go nuts!! :D :D :D :D

also this is a very, very, special case. Tokyo Dome is very prestigious and as a fan you are bursting with pride and excitement when your favorite artist has made it.

i don't think the obsession is overboard at all. because the japanese fans don't make a huge fuss about other DBSK/THSK/TVXQ promo posters or events.

as i mentioned before that event was a very special case and maybe when the article was written they wrote about the weekend when the boys had their concert. weekend = alot more commuters than weekdays + fans that are going to the Dome concert. :o :o

also if you watch interviews where fans are interviewed you can observe how controlled the japanese fans are.

:P:D

I completely agree with you on this.

From what I've noticed, the Japanese fans are really 'respectful' of the boys as an artist and as human beings.

Not that I'm saying that the other fans are not. Because based from what I see, it's very rare that we see stalker pics or stalker videos of them when they are in Japan. I believe the boys have all the privacy that they want in Japan because they are not constantly mobbed by fans and that's very good for them. On the other hand, about the subway pictures, it's completely understandable, I mean c'mon that's a subway how often can you see DBSK/THSK pictures on a subway? And yea, with all the hype of the recently concluded Tokyo Dome Concert, I'm sure everyone would like to see those pictures. ^^

Anyway, I have another discussion which just popped out of my mind while I was listening to my ipod.

What English Song would you like DBSK to cover? (Given that they will practice their very best to perfect their pronunciation :))

For me, I think any Boyz II Men song. I think they can pull it off pretty well if they practice so dang hard on their pronunciation... I can totally see it now!

RANDOM: This is my 2000th post here in soompi and I saved it especially here in the DBSK thread^^

Guest gelliegellie

[TRANS] 090706 Tohoshinki Tour's Final Stage At Tokyo Dome Draws 100,000

Reported at 20:49 (Japan Time)

15qt7jr.jpg

On the 5th, Korean dance and vocal group Tohoshinki held their final performance of their national tour at the Tokyo Dome (Tokyo Bunkyo), and sang a total of 32 songs including their new single「Stand by U」which went on sale on 1st July.

Tohoshinki debuted in Japan in April 2005 with their single「Stay With Me Tonight」. Although they were already stars in South Korea, they started out as a new group in Japan, energetically doing activities and events. Their efforts earned them 5 consecutive number #1 rankings on the Oricon Weekly Singles Chart, from the single 「Purple Line」that they released in January 2008. This position is a record that they still hold today, and at the end of 2008, they made their debut appearance at the Kōhaku Uta Gassen.

The national tour that began in May covered a total of 9 cities with a total of 21 Lives. It was attended by 300,000 people altogether with the last 2 days at the Tokyo Dome which drew 100,000. They are the third among Korean artistes who have performed at the Tokyo Dome, including artistes like Rain (Pi) and Ryu Siwon.

They also performed their solos at the Live. Junsu performed a brilliant dance「Xiahtic」with a female dancer, and Yunho descended onto the stage from the ceiling for his performance of「Checkmate」. Jejung and Yuchun (23), performed a duet 「COLORS(カラーズ)〜Melody and Harmony」which is the theme song for the 「Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary COLORS」.

The DVD off the Live performance will be out on sale on 30th September.

Source: [Mainichi News + yahoo jp news]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

LOLS is it possible to release this song?

I love the singing, i love their accapellas!!!!

That little dance looked so cute. Junsu<3333

and the girl is so cute.

Thanks for sharing!

Dont you guys feel that withen this one week of time the boys have achieve so much in japan?

It just makes my heart so warm thinking about it.

Songs that i skip-

SHINE, RAINBOW(from mirotic), and Nobody Knows

im honestly fine with all their other songs but these three songs make me :crazy:

The only time im willing to hear these songs are when i see the concert dvd.

Like SHINE.

Songs that i never get bored of-

omg too many.

I love all the usual ballad ones like doush!te, LITI, BOLERO, Forever Love etc...

but here are some that i also LOVE

言葉はいらない(if only they sing this song one more time), High time, Hello again, DARKNESS EYES, Keyword, Thanks To, 꼬마야, Rising Sun, Your Love Is All I Need, One, Magic castle, "O"-正.反.合., INSA, and basically their whole mirotic album except RAINBOW -_-

Theres a lot more but the list will be tooo long.

Guest JJ.biased

I loved the CM. It was so cute and random and I missed their acapellas so much T^T.

They a nation interview was so cute... heheh ~~

and I agree Japanese Fans are very tamed ^_^

Artists vs Idols Discussion

Personally I don't think that the two are mutually exclusive. The boys are both artists and idols at the same time.

Here's one of the definition of the word "Idol" from dictionary.com:

"any person or thing regarded with blind admiration, adoration, or devotion: Madame Curie had been her childhood idol.

Being an "idol" is not a crime and we shouldn't be as discouraged by the use of such word in regards to our boys. They are talented musically, but they are also very easy on the eyes :D. It would be diabolical to deny that the boys are not an idol because they are. People admired them for one (or all) of their attributes, either their ability, looks or even personality.

True, in certain Asian countries, the label "idols" was seen in a negative light (as someone who relied only on their look and not their talent to be popular), but like JunSu said, the boys wanted to break that negative image of an idols and prove that idols can be real artists too.

And if you notice how Avex promoted the boys, they also encourage the idol-ness of the boys. Just take a look at their various photobooks, non-music DVD (like History in Japan, Bigeast Fanmeet, AADBSK, etc), and merchandise. So if Japanese people started to regard them as an idol, then it's just part of Avex marketing strategies.

I acknowledge that some fans admired their looks only, but I'm totally fine with that. A fan is a fan, doesn't matter what they like about the boys. Because God gave them their talents and their looks. I saw nothing wrong in using both to keep their fans happy ^^.

Guest Leni1430265175

i agree, the japanese fans are tamed.. and it seems like they have more respect.. not that the other fans dont.. its just that you really dont see stalker pics of them or anything.. and during concerts the fans stay quiet while they're singing.. they enjoy the music.. i think other fans are just crazier.. theyre louder but everyone loves them all the same.. anywho.. the cm was really cute haha :D ^^ i like those pics ^ there.. i really like that girls outfit haha :P and the boys look handsome as heck.. i really agree with bluetopaz :D true that..

songs that i skip:

9095 (sorry jae.. but sounds like a sex song to me haha who knows what jae was thinking when he wrote it)

Zion

.... dunno haha i usually listen to most of them..

songs that i love:

Japanese:

Bolero

Rainbow (why do people hate it so much? haha LOL.. it makes me happy)

Colors (cute song :D)

Wasurenaide

LITI

STW

begin

proud

SBU

Kiss sh*ta mama sayonara (although the chorus kinda weird "longway people" )

Kiss the baby sky

Doush*te kimi wo suki ni shimatandarou

Korean:

Hug

Wrong number (i will forever always love jae's rap)

O JBH

Rising sun

my little princess

One

Holding back the tears (reminds me of their vacation movie)

gosh so many more :D

Guest LeaYuri

What English Song would you like DBSK to cover? (Given that they will practice their very best to perfect their pronunciation :))

I'd checked all english songs tracks in my laptop-I really have no idea because it's countable (around 40 songs only)- I deleted it once I got to Kpop/Jpop :P

1)My heart Will Go On- They were playin around before :lol: I want they sing it seriously.I think this song is not bad for vocal group.I want they do something different and this song will challenge their vocal skills.

2)Inconsolable (BSB) - I know some fans recognize DBSK as 'BSB of Asia' but my suggestion has nothing to do with it.No comment...I just love this song so much! B)

3)You Raise Me Up (Westlife) - They did it in a show called 'Chocolate show KJE' alongside the little kid and they way how they put emotion onto the song is amazing.I cried :tears:

@Yukari Changmin Thanks for the audio.It's so clear and I loved it . lol...minnie cracked a bit at his ending :D

Guest sheilapiglet

[FANACCOUNT] 090704 Tokyo Dome Day 1

From our beloved KELLY ^^

Kelly’s fanreport for Tokyo Dome, 4th July 2009. And just in case you haven’t realised it, my Jae-bias? It’s pretty damn strong.

→ First things first, I was disappointed that there was no obvious difference in staging, even for the extended Y-stage. I’d expected the length at least, to change. But I was pleasantly surprised later

→ Show started around 6.16pm when there’s still a lot of people still walking to their seats – I think they couldn’t afford to wait anymore D: I was a little worried but a few minutes into the show, you can barely see any empty seats.

→ Somebody with a Hey!JJ towel is sitting 2 rows behind me XD What, I like the Hey!JJ towel. Because JJ likes it. SIGH. I need one. My aim would be to one day get JJ to take mine XDDDD

→ Damn, there’s a speaker/spotlight tower blocking my view of the secondary center stage. Ah well.

Opening Ment

→ Still the same vid XD Seriously, Japan loves Yoochun, okay? He gets the loudest screams DD

Secret Game

→ The giant, beating heart of Bigeast/Cassiopeia! So beautiful!

→ YC never fails to call out Junsu for his part in SG by shouting out, “Junsu-yah!” XDDD

→ JJ’s rocker scream asdfghjkl WHY DON’T YOU SING ANOTHER ROCK SONG JJ SWEETIE??? MAKE THIS ONEE-SAN HAPPY.

Share The World

→ The floor is vibrating with the beat, lol.

→ I am still indifferent to this song XD

DKWSNSD

→ They all sound really good. I was worried that the acoustics in the Dome would spoil things but hey, it actually sounds good in here

→ YC didn’t do his rasp, yay!

→ JJ pulled off his “mou doumini coopere~” so beautifully.

→ CM looks sweatier than usual by this time D: But according to staff report, they started rehearsals at 3pm that day, yeah? So that’s probably why. And Tokyo was hot. I got sunburnt ;___;

Take Your Hands

→ Again with the close up on YH as he touches his chest and thigh XDDD

→ CM’s stage presence in TYH is ♥ He owned the stage, at one point.

→ ….JJ is getting to be really good at knowing when to flip his hair, and when to rake it back oh so casually. The crowd effingly approves ♥

→ YC’s rap in TYH is effing amazing, esp the last line where he goes, “listen to the voice~”, uttered in such a deep, low baritone asdfghjkl!

→ TYH’s choreography really needs to be seen from the front/center.

Group intro

→ The usual. CM saying something about how even though it’s too hot, he’ll work hard?

Stand Up

→ JJ leads as usual ♥

→ They go to either side of the main stage for the chorus, but this time you can tell that the width of the stage is longer at least, because they couldn’t reach the other side in time for the second chorus.

→ YH sounds so goddamn good. And I don’t have a YH-bias

→ Crowd screams when JJ raked his sweat-soaked hair back DDD

→ Zoomed-in crotch shot of either YH or YC as he gently taps his thigh during a slow hip roll *wolf-whistles* Work it baby!

→ Seriously, 9095’s choreography looks good when you see it as a group.

Ment for Force

→ I swear YC can do no wrong in Tokyo’s eyes XDDD

Force

→ Awesome laser effect for this.

→ The clear, moving platform is the same but it only moves to the center stage halfway through the song instead of slowly moving forwards like in Nagoya…

→ …because the boys are singing the first part of ‘Force’ LIVE! YES! We had our doubts in Nagoya but we think because the stage was probably too shaky with the dance routine and the height for them to sing it live then.

→ YC’s sleaze face is extra sleazy! ♥

Purple Line

→ Damn YC, your rasp was too much at the opening rap.

→ Seriously, the extended PL remix/choreography makes all the boys look like awesome dancers

→ JJ shouting out “My time is still going on!”

→ JJ shouting “1! 2! 3! 4!” in English asdfghjkl look, his accent has gotten seriously good, okay?

Mirotic

→ Tokyo Dome is also a sucker for JS’s “I’m breaking my rules again!”

→ They’re going all out with the lasers XD

→ Heee, JJ’s ending pose is still the whole pointing sexily to the crowd as he kneels down ♥

Heart, Mind & Soul

→ A crowd of almost 50,000 keeping quiet, letting YH’s voice softly reverbrate around the Dome…..

→ JJ’s clear vocals soaring out…sigh. I’d do anything for this man.

→ *wince* CM came out a little too loud.

→ The JaeSu ending never fails to pierce my heart.

Talk Ment

→ The usual intro about HMS by JJ. Asking the crowd if we’re happy? Excited? HELL YES.

→ Argh, YC did a joke here that I can’t understand ;___;

→ LOL YH again with JS’s 3 charisma points – song, dance and oyaji gags XD Pesters JS to do some gags.

→ JS did his ‘noboranai yama aoyama’ and ‘benkyou…wa harajuku’ lolololol I LOVE the ‘noboranai’ gag, no idea why so getting to hear it live is awesome XD

→ Think JJ is unhappy with the gags XDDD

→ JS: “…junjuwaaaa~!”

→ CM’s ‘otsukareyama!’ ultra-fast cute version XD

→ Introducing the members’ self-penned songs as usual XDD

→ …I WILL improve my Japanese so I can understand the ments better for next year XDDD

Wasurenaide

→ God, the harmonization…

→ Mics’ went a little wonky? Volume disappeared a bit sometimes.

Vid ment

→ New! Shows the boys preparing for Dome with Sam-san!

→ OMG the word ‘SOLO’ just popped out!

SOLO: Xiahtic

→ Xiahtic Japanese version is amazing. I was rather indifferent to it in Miroticon but DAMN.

→ JS does less of the forceful hip-thrusts and more on the slow, sensual body rolls. LOVE IT.

→ No glittery metal plates on pants, just a nice white jacket, pants and wife-beater combo. Simple but perfect.

→ LOL, the sleeve of his jacket either got caught on his glove or it’s sticking to him because he’s sweaty but he can’t get it off. He had to step on the jacket to yank his arm free.

SOLO: Colors ~ Melody and Harmony ~ by JJ & YC

→ ASDFGHJKL KEYSMASHMEYSMASHMEYSMASH!!!!!!!

→ YC in a white shirt and jeans, JJ in a soft, faded white and grey striped v-neck pullover and jeans. Both so casual and look so good.

→ YC raps in English ;___;

→ This song, IS THEIR SONG. Neither overpowers the other, helping both to shine.

→ The quiet bridge, leading to the last chorus…

→ At the “la la la…”, everyone waving their glowsticks side to side…YC asking everyone to follow along…

→ You know that soft smile JJ has? The one that he shows so rarely? He smiled that just now. My heart, it broke.

SOLO: Checkmate

→ Same intro! In Japanese!

→ Really smart, deep bluish-purple suit. Makes him look suave rather than pimp daddy-ish that the striped suit in Miroticon did.

→ New female dancers! I like!

→ Damn, YH sounds good.

→ Same ending LOLOLOLOL SCREAM PPL SCREAM!

SOLO: Wild Soul

→ WILD SOUL!!!!!! Rock band performance style + dancers!

→ Fire! Lasers! CM wearing leather bracers just sent me into spasms!

→ CM with a laser pointer shooting at the crowd! Points to the roof and bang! Fireworks!

→ Goddamn, CM sounds good!

Vid Ment

Begin

→ It’s amazing that an entire Dome can maintain such reverent silence. I LOVE JAPANESE AUDIENCE ;____;

→ The little hitches in JJ’s breathing as he sings the last bridge…

→ JJ’s “…futari dake de…begin…” ♥

Nobody Knows

→ The first part of the choreo has a really slow and easy vibe which I like, especially the sinuous way they move their bodies.

→ …LOLOLOL YH’s bulge was kinda obvious XDDDD

Taxi

→ When the camera zooms in on YH for his part, you can see JJ behind him, raking his hair back ♥

→ For the climax, the main screen darkens, then focuses on JJ…and the last, a close up on their faces…

Forever Love

→ The Dome is really affecting them. You can see JS looking so…serenely happy Seriously, the small smile on his face is ♥

→ Sigh…FL is…one of my ultimate THSK ballads.

→ Different, longer piano instrumental ending. It accompanies the boys back to the main stage.

O – Sei.Han.Go

→ And on to ‘O’! YC rap is awesome!

→ Love that the entire Dome shouted out “Woah!” together!

Toho Dancers

Choosey Lover

→ Damn, still with the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle outfits ;___;

→ At “sexy lady uh~” JJ slides off his coat to flex his biceps asdfghjkl

→ YooMin high-5!

Sky

→ JaeChun fooling around on the runway.

→ YH again makes the runway his home XD

→ CM camwhoring and does the ‘otsukareyama’ hand gesture XDD

Somebody to Love

→ Almost 50,000 ppl jumping is serious business!

→ YH does a twirl! Wheee!

→ CM really likes to camwhore!

→ LOVE LOVE LOVE JJ’s “Shin-ji-ta-i!!!!!”

Summer Dream

→ New dancers! JJ so hyper, lol!

→ JaeSu handshake and JJ kneels down to JS XD

→ JS leading the dance! Hip swivel! Butt swivel! Angel pose! JJ just wants to grab JS’s butt I think LOLOLOLOL

Survivor

→ YC and YH gets female dancers XDDDD

Vid Ment

The Way U Are

→ YC’s “let’s do this, yo!”

→ No YC spirit fingers, dammit!

We Are!

→ Everyone has a little mini platform van they got on to which took them to the other end of the arena! JaeHo on my side! They’re throwing little plastic balls at the crowd! I want one toooo~!

→ They arrive at the mini-stage at the back of the arena!

Break up The Shell

→ Guys are singing to the audience at the back of the mini stage ;___; lucky buggers.

Talk Ment

→ LOL crowd screamed when they noticed YH splashing water on himself XD

→ CM as usual is introducing SBU as the next song and I think he’s also saying something about it being too hot – YH stood too close to him and he pushed YH away, saying, “Chikai!” (”(too) close!”) LOLOLOL

Stand By U

→ Did either Jae or Chun messed up the beginning harmonising? Because they’re looking at each other and giggling XD

Kiss The Baby Sky

→ Saying thank yous, they go back to their mini platform vans except it’s been switched around – YooSuMin on my side, YunJae on the other.

→ YC throwing those balls again with a “Yaaah!” look on his face, lol.

→ YC’s “Yunho! Changmin! JJ! Junsu! And Micky! We’re the one! …eternally…” Okay, YC is looking/sounding a little weird here. I thought at first he was going to cry but I’m thinking he’s about to have an asthma attack -__-;; his face is too red.

→ The Zoom! In Super team is here!

→ JJ is asking us to sing along~ ;__;

→ Is YC crying or….

→ JJ looks really happy

→ YH’s “mata ne….” ♥

Bolero

→ Damn, YC coughed after one of his line. He couldn’t finish his “kikasete~”

→ Goddamn, his solo scream? Every freaking tendon and sinew is standing out. He looks like he’s going to have an asthma attack like, 5 seconds ago ;___;

Love in the Ice

→ …I had honestly resigned myself to never hearing Liti Japanese live. Just…wow.

→ YC pulled off his line but he kept his head down after that.

→ The last “ah ah ah~” is done acapella. So beautiful.

→ YC’s “bye bye”, JJ and YH’s “mata ne~”

-Ends-

And throughout the entire concert, I was actually sending sms updates to Sharingyoochun, lol. It’s amazing that I pulled that off and managed to get this amount of notes XDDDD

source: sevenkai@LJ

Shared by: DBSKnights + sharingyoochun@wordpress

[FANACCOUNT] 090705 Tokyo Dome Day 2

*weeps* Last day of the Dome performance, and the last of sevenkai ;___;

→ I noticed a sign outside about Stand By U but since my kanji fails…

→ Walked in to my seat and I noticed chemical glowsticks taped to every freaking chair. A REPEAT OF FITB????

→ Confirmed with Steph that they’re doing a special Blue project for Stand By U. Think it’s a surprise since they didn’t make an audio announcement, only flashed the message on the screens Sam/Bigeast, ILU.

Opening Ment

Secret Game

Share The World

DKWSNSD

Take Your Hands

→ Love how everyone raises their glowsticks at every “Go!”

Group intro

Stand Up

→ YC’s soft “hah” after his “kute mo~” mmm….sexy…

Ment for Force

Force

Purple Line

Mirotic

Heart, Mind & Soul

Talk Ment

→ JJ’s “happy?” “excited?” “yokatta~” LOLOLOL

→ Damn, Yoosu joke and my Japanese fails to comprehend ;__;

→ YH again with the Junsu’s 3 charisma points XD He’s insisting on a Dome special gag?

→ JS: “doushiyo…otsukareyama!” Sexy version?? LOL, JJ is disgusted and throws his towel down, then hugs JS XD

→ Crowd demands CM to do one too. He does a…dunce/lisp version? “Minnadan…othukareyama?” LOLOLOL YH pretended to grab his head and kicked it away XDDD

→ YC wants JJ to do something too XD JJ got us to say, “Dou iu koto?” and he answered “shoyu koto!” with the real shoyu bottle lololol

→ They zoomed in on YC’s eyes again when he talked about KTBS lololol greasy is greasy.

Wasurenaide

→ For the ending, love how the main screen shows only JaesU, and how Junsu fades away when it’s JJ’s turn, but the camera leaves space for him to re-appear when he joins in. Ah…

Vid ment

SOLO: Xiahtic

→ Crotch shot lololololol shaddup.

→ No problem with his jacket today He smartly kneels down (hence the crotch shot) as he takes it off.

SOLO: Colors ~ Melody and Harmony ~ by JJ & YC

→ JJ smiled that sweet smile of his again.

→ “itsumo soba ni itte…music is my life…for you….for you…love is wonderful…”

→ God, the smile on JJ’s face as he listens to us singing along…

→ JaeChun are just…smiling all the way.

SOLO: Checkmate

→ LOLOL YH looks too happy for this song XD

SOLO: Wild Soul

Vid Ment

Begin

Nobody Knows

Taxi

→ There are no more pieces of my heart left to break, I thought, until JJ’s final “kimi no koe mo…”

Forever Love

→ The crowd kept on clapping throughout the extended piano ending ♥

O – Sei.Han.Go

Toho Dancers

Choosey Lover

→ JJ’s biceps again XDD Damn, it looks good.

→ JJ’s “gotta make you mine, c’mon!” JJ PLS TRY SINGING AN ENGLISH SONG???

Sky

→ Did YC say “we’re in Tokyo Dome!”?

→ YH’s chimpanzee dance on the runway lolol

Somebody to Love

→ CM throwing a salute to the camera XD

→ CM lying down on the runway! LOLOLOL

→ JaeChun hi-5!

→ JaeHo hi-5!

→ 2U hi-5!

→ YC screaming, “TOKYOOOOOO~!!!” (but on a side note, everytime Steph and I sing this part, we keep on yelling “Saitama~!” LOLOLOL

Summer Dream

→ JS leading the dance! Horizon dance! Hip swivel! Angel pose! Again with the JaeChun trying to molest JS XDDD

Survivor

→ LOLOLOL YC’s extra raspy and long “wasurekaketaaaaaaaaaaa~!”

→ LOLOL! Steph was right! A female dancer popped up between YH and YC’s legs! LOLOLOL made your day, eh boys? XDDD

→ I kinda envy the female dancers for being able to say to their friends, “oh, the other day, I popped out from between YC/YH’s legs.” XDDDDD

Vid Ment

The Way U Are

We Are!

Break up The Shell

Talk Ment

Stand By U

→ The screens flashed the word “BLUE” and everyone switched off their red glowsticks and broke their blue ones. SO goddamn beautiful. The boys were really surprised. JaeChun had started their harmonisation already I think, but JJ broke off to say, “arigatou!”

→ YH is so happy. He flashed a thumbs up at the crowd.

Kiss The Baby Sky

→ Now everyone had both their red and blue glowticks together, and YH broke off his rap to say, “kyo, hontouni arigatou!” (”so thankful for today!”). Flashed a thumbs up again

→ YC missed a beat? He looks a little teary eyed…

→ During their thanks, they made Sam come up, chanting for his name so we all joined in too XDD

Bolero

→ Really, I admit I expected tears but the softly amazed smile on YH’s face is just as beautiful.

Love in the Ice

→ JJ looking teary on the first “dare mo…”

→ During the HoSu duet, YH looking teary eyed too…so is YC and JJ…definitely no CM but I missed JS D:

End Credits

→ The crowd kept on chanting for Tohoshinki throughout the entire credits. Their dedication is amazing ;___;

And that’s it folks…the end. No tears but their obvious joy is just as effing amazing and beautiful.

….I’m so doing this again next year XD

-Ends-

source: sevenkai@LJ

Shared by: DBSKnights + sharingyoochun@wordpress

[TRANS] New CM Oronamin C, Tohoshinki in Collaboration with Ueto Aya‏

Aya Ueto as the poster character of Oronamin C Drink 2009 series and Tohoshinki as guest characters.

Until now, Aya Ueto has been co-acting with various famous stars from Aoyama Teruma to Bae Yoong Joon for Oronamin CM and for this series, Ueto is in collaboration with a vocal group whose popularity is in the peak, Tohoshinki.

The content of the CM is the disappointed OL (Office Lady) Aya Ueto is being encouraged by Tohoshinki who appeared suddenly through office wall. Then the 5 members are approaching while were singing in a capella. The CM has such a unique setting.

At CM’s shooting, in the first meeting to talk about the CM story, Jejung (Tohoshinki) asked, “Oronamin C.. if I drink 20 of this, is it alright?” with that question, he drank it up quickly, “Okay!”.

In addition to that, after all members drinking Oronamin C, Yuchon suddenly said, “Puah! Another cup!” then he added as knowing that he’s being supervised, “Oronamin C is more refreshing!” This scene gathered a lot of attention, for it looks so strange and everyone was finally wrapped up in big laughter.

In the end of the song, when the members sang the melody of “ORONAMIN C ~ ♪”, they formed letter C with their hands and then paused. Although the CM used a comic kind of song, the dance is super cool and stylish as always!

The new CM featuring “A capella Shinki” who enthusiastically sings a cappella to cheer up OL Aya Ueto with Oronamin C drink will be aired on 7 / 11 (Saturday) from OA. It’s worth seeing and the big idols will be ones to be talked about this summer.

source: walkerplus.com

trans by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Shared by: DBSKnights

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Fanaccount: 07/05/09 Tokyo Dome Finale

I thought i would share my own fanaccount since i always liked reading others' fanaccounts =]

I posted it in my livejournal since it's a tad bit long with all the pics, so if you would like to read it, just drop by at my livejournal <3

Fanaccount

Guest hiroshi_ben

DBSK and ueto aya!both are my favourites!!all of them look so great at the press conference? ^^

Guest Jaejoongsgirl<3

Im a bit late but Congrats to DBSK to all they have achieved in such a short time!!!!

thanks for sharing all the fan accounts and pictures :)

something random i found while browsing the SuJu thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u_1BvN_LQmA

Its about EunTeuk sharing a drink at Sukira but in the background you can hear Share the World I bet EunTeuk is checking out DBSK's performance lol aww the SM Love<3

Song I Dont Like from DBSK

as much as i love DBSK their are few songs i dont like.

- Share The World

- Survivor ( I know someone shoot me. lol. everyone likes it. but just something about it i dont like i guess when this song came out i was listening to all those repetitive K-pop songs like Gee, Sorry Sorry and Again Again lol)

- The whole secret code album (except Stand Up, Nobody Knows and 9095 i like these the rest are ehh)

- Take Your Hands

I guess thats it. lol

Guest YukariiChangmin

[FULL AUDIO]♥Wild Soul♥

@Yukari Changmin Thanks for the audio.It's so clear and I loved it . lol...minnie cracked a bit at his ending :D

LeaYuri hahaha We can pretend that it has not happened :lol:

You´re welcome sisI know You love all the Changmin´stuffs

Guest Xiao Miss

I don't think them being seen as idols is a bad thing. I don't think you become an idol without any kind of talent. It just so happens that not all idols could sing but most likely they have other skills like acting or hosting.

Hideaki Takizawa is one of Japan's most revered idols and he's proud to be one. But look at his resume and be impressed.

Please stop making it seem that being an idol is a bad thing, because it isn't. Then DBSK falls under the category of idols who are great in music. They sell photobooks and merchandise unrelated to music, therefore I believe they should be classified as idols. You don't see Angela Aki or Kobukuro selling towels/wallets of themselves. Plus they're from avex, one of Japan's biggest idol factories.

I don't think being an idol is a bad thing.. but people usually don't recognize your talent if you are an idol.

I remember reading a interview of the guys and they said that they wanted to break that shell and become real artists.

They don't want to be idols anymore. ^^;

ME TOPPED?!

1174384319146177_file.jpg

Guest Mabe

I don't think being labelled as an 'Idol' is bad actually. I much rather people label them as an 'Idol' than a 'Typical Boyband'! LOL XD

Songs i dont get bored of listenin to are:

Mirotic - Korean Version

Mirotic - Chinese Version (Still makes me giggle :lol: )

And also alot of their ballads ^^

Thanks for the new fancams & fan accounts (tho ive not watched or read yet) of the boys ^_^

Archived