[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest BoA_TVXQ

This CM makes me LOL-ing because they sing acapella song with the fast rhythm , its the first time i hear acapella song like that. Anyway, they're very cute as well as Aya, this made my day xD

Miss_h :You wrote all in my mind. sometimes korean news make me puke cos the way they say about the boys, the words they use. they always dont forcus on their talent much, they still see them as idol group who use their good-looking imagines to be famous more than their real abilities.

2nd rank on Oricon weekly chart : even they didnt win 1st but im so proud of them, about 180k in only a week , thats great, i hope they can reach 200k soon or more

SU AND YUNJAE IN TOKYO DOME

092.jpg

093.jpg

094.jpg

095.jpg

096.jpg

097.jpg

098.jpg

105.jpg

107.jpg

112.jpg

cre:as tags +baidu

Guest chai~

[TRANS] 090705 YooSu Thank You Blog

Source: dnbn

Translation: mel @ OneTVXQ.com

http://i44.tinypic.com/152jk21.jpg

7/5 YooSu Thank You Blog

Title: Happy!

Yoochun

Your smiling face and encouragement gave me great power!

All the best! ARIGATO~~!!

Junsu

TVXQ finally completed their dream of performing at the Dome! Thanks to your power

This has been our dream (^0^)v

I'm very happy☆

Do take good care of us(ㅡ▽ㅡ)/

i backtracked but i might have missed it.

was there a thank you message and members' pic for 4th july?

if someone knows, please post, thanks! i want to complete my collection. :P

thank you!

Guest min_60

Oricon Daily Chart

Singles

*2 東方神起 「Stand by U」2,940 

17 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

Album

17 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

DVD

13 東方神起 「3rd LIVE TOUR 2008 ~T~」

Bigeastation Picture

090628.jpg

Bigger Pic

wer.jpg

credits- dnbn

Guest mashimaro_is_luff

i know this is a bit late but i was glad this was brought up

which dbsk/thsk songs u cant stand/skip

-paradise

-rainbow

-heart mind and soul (i know im gonna break a lot of hearts, im sorry. thsk has great ballads, but this song is just too slow for me)

-secret game (because of the funky, almost game-like beat)

-kiss the baby sky (im sry, the chorus was nice but i didnt even finish watching this MV even once)

i most like their earlier songs like 1st, 2nd korean albums where they are more n'sync bsb-esque, although i''m not fans of either group

there are a few songs that i hate when everyone here seems to love everything they release so i do feel a bit guilty

songs that i cant get enough

- beautiful you

- the way you are

- rising sun

- unforgettable

- a lot of ballads in their 2nd and 3rd korean albums

- haruda

- ONE ( my favorite dbsk EVER)

- loving you

The CF was so cute... i lOVE their acapella it was so smooth. *sighs* i just wish dbsk would release more acapella single, not just a version of an already release song...

*p.s. can anyone help me find a song that changmin wrote / co-wrote in Korean? it's not love in the ice though and it was release as a digital single when dbsk didnt make a comeback for a year. thx heaps~

Guest Senorita_

ORICON WEEKLY CHARTS: :D

SINGLES:

**2 182,068  「Stand by U」

*28 **3,136  「Share The World/ウィーアー!」 = 149,310

183 ***,362  「Survivor -090325 4th Album "The Secret Code" Pre-Release Single-」= 93,435

Congrats to the boys for getting No.2 on the Weekly charts, they did really well and I'm proud of them :) I think they will have greater chance of getting No.1 for their next upcoming single.

I'll share a pic. More on SY.

THSKInOronamin-CCOMMERCIAL8.jpg

source: walkerplus.com

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest mandasoh

i backtracked but i might have missed it.

was there a thank you message and members' pic for 4th july?

if someone knows, please post, thanks! i want to complete my collection. :P

thank you!

[TRANS] 090704 Final In Dome - TOHOMOBILE (Day #1)

The best Live!

2f0al3q.jpg

We've managed to achieve our dream, Tokyo Dome's stage!

We managed to succeed because of all the support that everyone has given us up until today.

It was the best! (^0^)

Really, thank you so much!

-Yunho-

As expected, it was the most fun!

The time passed by so quickly...

Let's get high again tomorrow~!!

-Changmin-

Source: [candyminja@naver]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki

Shared by: iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

Guest Mitakki

Which one of their songs do u never get tired of listening to?

There are a lot of songs that I really like... :rolleyes:

Bolero

Taxi

Holding Back The Tears

Survivor

Rising Sun

O Jung.Ban.Hub

Love Bye Love

My Destiny

Loving You

Get Me Some

Fox Rain

Stand By You

Tri-Angle

Love In The Ice

Mirotic

Doumini cooperte

Thousand Year Love Song

Are You A Good Girl?

Hey! Don't Bring Me Down

We Are!

The Way You Are

And I just love Colors lately!!! Hope they'll release the CD version of it soon!!! :P

Songs I skip...

Wrong Number <it sounds weird to me!>

Rainbow <hate the chorus!!!> ...

Some pics...

Yoochun Tokyo Dome Pamphlet

h58635c8fc7aab.jpg

h58635c8fc7aab1.jpg

h58635c8fc7aab2.jpg

h58635c8fc7aab3.jpg

Credits: As tagged + DNBN

DO NOT HOTLINK!!!

Guest badstar

Is there any DBSK song you just can't stand? Like, you're listening to a cd and when that song comes, you immediately skip it?

Rainbow! (I think everybody doesn't like this song. LOL)

Box in the Ship --- Why oh why did they sing this song? hahhaha!

Free Your Mind from Rising Sun

Beautiful Life

songs that I really like or will never get tired of listening:

Korean:

Hug (This started everything!)

Love is all I need

On & On

Mirotic

넌 나의 노래 (You're my melody)

Miduhyo

Insa

Love is...

Japanese:

Doush!te

Wasurenaide

Taxi

Heart,Mind and Soul

Begin

Proud

Love in the Ice

Purple Line

Kiss

OMG!! I couldn't help it, I watched the fancams!!! AND I ALMOST DIED!!!!

They were so good!! I especially loved the Wasurenaide and Stand by U performance!

Dang they were awesome!

And the fans too!! HANDS DOWN TO THSK AND THE FANS!!!

Guest rheanachu

hahaha i have to agree with most...

i cant stand:

secret game [it isn't dbsk for me...]

hello again [i dont like the lalalallalalaalala part]

paradise and rainbow[kor]

songs i LOOOVE:

wasurenaide

amini coopera kuru kara

tonight

unforgettable

hug

proud

purple line

er.. everything else. hahaha

THANKS FOR THE FANCAMS AND FAN ACCOUNTS!!!! :D:D:DD:D:

*p.s. can anyone help me find a song that changmin wrote / co-wrote in Korean? it's not love in the ice though and it was release as a digital single when dbsk didnt make a comeback for a year. thx heaps~

are you thinking of evergreen? i think it was on a SMTOWN winter album, right? if not...sorry that was the first song that came to mind when i read that lol.

Wow, i think this is my first post in this thread since the official thread 2 lol. man.....that was a while ago too.

which dbsk/thsk songs u cant stand/skip

-paradise

-box in the ship (I kept thinking, why oh why?)

-무지개 (on the 4th Korean album, i don't know why i just don't feel the disco-ish feel lol)

to be honest, not too many of their songs make me want to skip only because i enjoy the sound of their voices but i'm sure there are a few more that i've missed.

songs i LOVE LOVE LOVE!

-love in the ice (both versions, but i like the japanese version 100X better)

-unforgettable

-insa

-harudal

-you're my melody

- pretty much majority of the 2nd/3rd albums (i've started listening to the 3rd one again in my car and i haven't skipped a song yet...lol)

-taxi

-don't say goodbye

-proud

-stand by you

-Wasurenaide

-bolero

-Triangle

-Doumini coopere Kimi wo Suki ni Natte Shimattandarou

again there are plenty of songs that i just love but those are just a few lol.

Guest jer_sweety

Listening to this again and again, and with the help of the translation,

it made me believe that jaejae and chunnie dedicated this wonderful

song to US, their fans, may it be cassies, bigeast or international fans.

For those who are far away from them most especially the korean cassies

who were already there ever since the beginning of their career and even

with their separation they didn't get tired of waiting for them to comeback.

To bigeast, who respected and supported them since their debut in japan

and helped them fulfilled their ultimate dreams on their japan's career.

They wanted us to know that WE, ALL, are their inspirations for reaching

and achieving their goals. Thanking us for our undying support and love

to them. GOSH, I teared up again... :) what a beautiful and meaningful

song. Thanks by the way for the translation..

kawaii desu ni.. congrats guys for your first japanese CM. hoping for more CMs

to come. Aya ueto is so pretty and cute. Jaejae expression @0:15 kawaii...

Yoosu so cute @ 0:20 and "A waste of resources" LMAO.. and yunnie's

pose @ 0:18-0:19 hahahaha.. and who would miss minnie's facial @ 0:26-0:27

and "ORNAMIN Shii.." at the end LMAO..

Note: I love their acapella

----------------

The songs that I really like or will never get tired of listening:

I divided them into two playlist in my Phone and IPOD.

Fast songs:

-Balloon, O, Purple Line, Choosey Lover, Trick, Survivor, Mirotic, Wrong Number,

-Love Is, Maze, We are, Share the world, 9095, Xiahtic

Ballads:

-Insa, Footstep, Don't Say Goodbye, Don't Cry my lover, Wasurenaide, Doumini coopere,

-I never let go, LITI, Tonight, Proud, Kissmini coopera Mama, Bolero and Forgotten Season

-Begin, Taxi and my two fave ballads ever since One and Unforgettable.

Songs i can't stand it doesn't mean these songs are worse but it just didn't appeal

to my ears...lol

-Million Men, A Thousand Year Love Song, My Page, Run Away, Rainbow

Guest kinkie_lass

[ENG SUBBED]ORONAMIN C CM-15 SECS

[ENG SUBBED]ORONAMIN C CM-30 SECS

Video Credit: Iscreamshinki

Eng Vid: Mickytohos

Shared by: DBSKnights

yay first CM ever. hoping for more to come now that they've made the breakthrough. dang i've seen many other versions of oronamin c before and aya ueto is one of the luckiest chick on the planet XD

would love to see them endorsing a Japanese household brand of hygienic or haircare products or whatever :D

[ENG SUBBED] BeeTV Moolog - Episode 12

sometimes i couldn't believe how phail yunho can be... all hail meanie Min... :lol:

thanks for sharing.

congrats on the highest ever first week sales. it's amazing they're selling 40K copies more than STW did after a few months. it'll be interesting to see how the flow of sales for their next singles will be from now on.

aha i love questions like this.

mirotic. purple line. rising sun. love bye love. tri-angle. crazy love. flower lady. darkness eyes. beautiful thing. free your mind

shine. day moon~ one. dangerous minds. all in vain. hey! don't bring me down. tonight. bolero and latest craze is tea for two and checkmate

-------------------

ANOTHER DISCUSSION PEEPS... cause i'm curious like that :P

i've seen the article; the subway where avex put their pictures on the pillars being mobbed by fans that they need some hired help guarding those.

looking at that, i think Japanese fans are now beginning to treat them as idols too.

we all know how the boys are trying so hard to build up the image of a real artiste and now fans' obsession went a bit overboard.

so what do you guys think about this; is it healthy or not?

i hope this topic is appropriate to be discussed in here :)

Guest miss betty

CONGRATULATIONS FOR WEEKLY #2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How adorable were the boys in the CM?!?!?!?!?

MECHA MECHA KAWAII~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The concept was so random but it worked!!!!!

The jingle with Doumini coopere, the cute dance, the boyish facial expressions are just TOO CUTE FOR WORDS!!!!!

I was giggling like a little girl and kept replaying the clip..

Aya-chan was cute too.. And a press conference for the CM?!?!? Woah..

Anyways,

Are there any pics of the RED OCEAN in TOKYO DOME?

There are a lot of pics of the BLUE SEA project but not that many of the RED OCEAN..

I want to see the brightness of the red passion the fans have for the boys..

p.s.

I have to agree with miss_h about how the Korean media see the achievements of our boys..

They are not, were not, have never once been, since day 1, a part of the Hallyu Wave..

The wave of their popularity these past few months and I'm sure in the future is all due to the hard work of their staffs, fans and themselves..

They are not spreading any 'wave' in Japan.. They never have been..

All this while, they've been sharing their talents with everyone so do not belittle them!!

Really irks me!!

^

kinkie_lass

Regarding the subway pictures, the fans actions aren't 'obsessive' or 'overboard'.. Those pictures were only put up not too long ago and I'm sure they won't be staying there for long so it's kinda like 'let's take this opportunity to take loads of pictures'.. where else can you find pictures that huge that is accesible?

I think that is just one sign of their increasing popularity in Japan but I don't think their fans will go that far to idolize them like some people do for other groups..

By this I mean putting them on a pedestal and idol-worshipping them..

I feel like how the Japanese fans view them is different.. The fans respect them too much to treat them like that.. They see their growth and truly appreciate the hard work and effort they put to learn the language and culture.. I think the Japanese people see this as something very important and are full of pride at that fact.. Other countries and culture may not see it the same way.. In the recent Korean coverage of their Dome concert (YTN), one fan said that "they possess an unyielding/hard-working quality that isn't often seen in Japanese"..

Guest Kementari88

yay first CM ever. hoping for more to come now that they've made the breakthrough. dang i've seen many other versions of oronamin c before and aya ueto is one of the luckiest chick on the planet XD

would love to see them endorsing a Japanese household brand of hygienic or haircare products or whatever :D

[ENG SUBBED] BeeTV Moolog - Episode 12

sometimes i couldn't believe how phail yunho can be... all hail meanie Min... :lol:

thanks for sharing.

congrats on the highest ever first week sales. it's amazing they're selling 40K copies more than STW did after a few months. it'll be interesting to see how the flow of sales for their next singles will be from now on.

aha i love questions like this.

mirotic. purple line. rising sun. love bye love. tri-angle. crazy love. flower lady. darkness eyes. beautiful thing. free your mind

shine. day moon~ one. dangerous minds. all in vain. hey! don't bring me down. tonight. bolero and latest craze is tea for two and checkmate

-------------------

ANOTHER DISCUSSION PEEPS... cause i'm curious like that :P

i've seen the article; the subway where avex put their pictures on the pillars being mobbed by fans that they need some hired help guarding those.

looking at that, i think Japanese fans are now beginning to treat them as idols too.

we all know how the boys are trying so hard to build up the image of a real artiste and now fans' obsession went a bit overboard.

so what do you guys think about this; is it healthy or not?

i hope this topic is appropriate to be discussed in here :)

well i don't actually agree with you on that. ;)

because i am currently living in japan and most of the people i meet they respect DBSK/THSK/TVXQ. :) :)

the japanese fans don't treat them as idols at all. they treat them as real artists. japanese fans are actually really tame.

obviously when you see your favorite artists poster on a major subway you will go nuts!! :D :D :D :D

also this is a very, very, special case. Tokyo Dome is very prestigious and as a fan you are bursting with pride and excitement when your favorite artist has made it.

i don't think the obsession is overboard at all. because the japanese fans don't make a huge fuss about other DBSK/THSK/TVXQ promo posters or events.

as i mentioned before that event was a very special case and maybe when the article was written they wrote about the weekend when the boys had their concert. weekend = alot more commuters than weekdays + fans that are going to the Dome concert. :o :o

also if you watch interviews where fans are interviewed you can observe how controlled the japanese fans are.

:P:D

Guest merlyunho

OAH CONGRATS FOR THE BOYS REACHING #2 ON ORICON WEEKLY!

I don't care even if they didn't get #1, they've got the dome final, it's more than enough for now.

But I still believe that within the power of 5, there's no such word like impossibilities and else. i just know, that someday they'll beat others and well, do what they are very good in, PWN OTHERS. xD

songs I can't stand :

rainbow

all in vain (idk, this song's weird for me)

secret game, 9095,9096 (sorry, jae. i can't get along with your taste of music this time)

Darkness eyes, TRICK (i just don't like them. that's all. the beats are weird.)

songs I'll never get bored of:

HUG!!!!!

Balloons

O

Mirotic

Purple Line

Stand By U

bolero&doush!te

LITI

Look at the sunset (after glow)

rainy night

summer dream

forever love

harudal

insa

etc, i love most of their ballads anyway.

Guest Heaven2100

090707 CEO Matsuura Blog Update‏

well... mainly there ballads... but it really depends on the mood... for example... If I'm listening to mirotic.. then I just can't listen to ballads because I'm in the mood of Their fast songs...:D yee I'm a strange person!! But the songs that I never get tired of... are...: LITI... both versions but I really prefer the korean(maybe because of changmin..:)) And their live version..:) Bolero.. this song gives me chills like LITI and I really cry... Taxi- One of their best ballads ever(the song that I fell in love with JJ voice.!) Rising Sun, Mirotic, Wrong Number, Tri- Angle(I hated this song.. especcially because of the rock moment.. but I got addicted to it..:D) O-jung.ban.hab... Really addicting song... Purple line of course... well many songs..:D i just don't remember now..(they have many...:D)

Congrats The Boys FOR 2!!!! Well of course I wanted number 1 but number 2 is amazing!!!

The CM.. is so cute.. I saw it and I started to laugh.. It was hillarious!!!

about the fan situation... actually I don't know what to say.. I see that Japanese fans really respect them... and the picture taking?? well it's just their populratiy increasing so of course.. if you had the opportunity to take photos wouldn't you?? well.. maybe i wouldn't.. because these are only pictures on the subway.. if reall THSK would stand there that I would take the pictures...

But there are always crazy fans.. for every group.. But i don't think that it means that the people that took the picture are obessed with them or something

Guest Epitome.cherry

The CM is too cute, seriously!

I love the acapella! HAHA.

They cracked me up, somuch! XD

Guest charmielien

the songs that i listen and listen was - ONE (plus the movie. so touching)

i keep on repeating the song.

and jaejoong 's - FOOTSTEPS

erm, i never skip their songs!!~ ahah

thanks for the picture!~

Archived