[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest azn_chick91

Yunho-sshi and Xiah-sshi

"Brother" Sites Collaboration!

"Six Years With You"

2uhl45g.png

Now that Yunho knows about our forum, it's YOUR turn to let him know about YOU! If you are thinking about participating in this project, I would advise you to participate SOONER rather than later. Even though the project deadline is still a few months away, we WILL be closing threads once we get the designated amount of posts. No exceptions will be made. Thank you for your participation!

Also, be sure to check Yunho-sshi frequently as Yunho's Birthday Project is in it's FINAL stages of planning! YOUR cooperation will soon be needed in order to successfully wish Yunho a "Happy Birthday" from his international fans!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jeffblurian

oh my, i didn't visit for a while and now i'm lost in back tracking all pages i have yet to get time to read.

You guys are so fast in updating stuffs about tohoshinki. Well, no complain though, as I like it hahaha

THSK - 090704 Stand By U @MUSIC FIGTHER

another perf

today is 4th July..Tokyo Dome!! I feel nervous

Is it me or they look tired in this show? I can even see black circles in their eyes O_O

Guest shasha92

sheilapiglet , thank for very long traslation.

YunJaeMin LOVED <3

YukariiChangmin , thank for sharing caps the boys in music station.

to be honest, that my first tyme listen to stand by me.

theirs voice just perfect even a little bit tired.

hope they get enough rest for tokyo dome soon =]

Guest kinkie_lass

THSK - 090704 Stand By U @MUSIC FIGTHER

another perf

today is 4th July..Tokyo Dome!! I feel nervous

thsk..fighting <3

thanks for sharing. dammit i missed this show live :/

if it's possible please share the part where they talked and played some game with the hosts. ;) MF is usually hilarious i would love to watch the whole part.

yatta thanks heaps Fairily_Spark ;)

i hope someone will kindly upload the whole show of MSute ikemen special. onegai. i saw the file uploaded in jpopsuki (.ts file) but the size rendered me speechless at 5.9GB x_x with my current download speed i'll probably finish downloading it by next week so yeah -_-

Guest jeffblurian

Eh i'm not sure if this is known to some of you here, but I just wanna share.

To order tohoshinki stuffs, beside cdjapan and hmv, you can order at amazon japan (www.amazon.co.jp). Half of my online purchases are from there for japan-related stuffs. I find the price there is cheaper, good shipping with good conditions.

If you worry about oricon stuff, i believe orders from amazon japan are counted towards oricon chart too (in fact, this amazon japan source is more reliable for oricon). And during shopping, there's always option for displaying content in english, even during check-out process.

And yea, you can search by typing tohoshinki with english characters in search box. You can locate their stuffs easily :)

Guest Fairily_Spark

thanks for sharing. dammit i missed this show live :/

if it's possible please share the part where they talked and played some game with the hosts. ;) MF is usually hilarious i would love to watch the whole part.

Here are the links:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s0jj36TsU_M

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhaXYtKqlqo...feature=channel

I would make it red and bold as well as giving a name for the links but can't be arsed XD

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090603 Tokyo Dome Concert Memorabilia - 2 Campaigns

2q9gosm.jpg

★First campaign

At the venue, previous music CDs and DVDs will be up for purchase.

☆If you spend ¥1,500 and above, you get 1 poster as a present.

☆If you spend ¥3,000 and above, you get 1 poster and 1 commuter pass case as a present.

*The new single「Stand by U」is not included.

*Each person can only buy 1 of each item per time.

*There will be a variety of posters.

*The posters and pass cases are limited in quantity, so please understand in advance if they run out.

*The number of posters and pass cases have been divided for each performance, so those who are attending the first performance on 4th July do not have any special privileges.

★Second campaign

*For those that purchase the commercial DVD version of 「Stand by U」together with the CD at the venue, will be given a vinyl bag as a present.

*「Stand by U」Tokyo Dome Souvenir Version is not included.

*With each piece purchased, 1 vinyl bag will be given.

*Vinyl bags are given on a first come first serve basis (subject to availability)

*The number of bags have been divided for each performance, so those who are attending the first performance on 4th July do not have any special privileges.

☆Regarding the raffle that was held for the autographed posters that were implemented during the Arena Tour, please understand that it would be impossible to carry this out at the Tokyo Dome.

Source: [toho-jp.net]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: [iscreamshinki.net]

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

first time posting on this thread!!

DBSK is my idol. lol i dont care if im a guy.

and i look up to them!

Heck, this just makes you even cooler. :D

Guest ettenyl

THSK's Tokyo Dome Concert is finally here!

I'm so happy and excited for them!!!

Project #THSKTokyoDomeConcert

A project to commemorate THSK’s Tokyo Dome Concert!

Make ‘#THSKTokyoDomeConcert‘ a trending topic in Twitter!

Just type <<#THSKTokyoDomeCocert>> followed by <<your message>> in your twitter accounts!

The more tweets the merrier!

Start now!

For example: loveonacarousel #THSKTokyoDomeConcert will be a huge success! 화이팅!

Spread the word around! <3

Source: kokokoreano.com, http://kokokoreano.com/dbsk/thsk-tokyo-dom...y-here-project/

Guest afterglow.

4th Live Tour 2009 -The Secret Code- Final in Tokyo Dome (Japan Version)

Preoder

Note: CDjapan is on coupon campaign this month, each account can use one 500-JPY coupon for order over 5000

that can lower the cost some how, right. This coupon can only use before July 30

coupon

whoa thanks for the info! that should cover some of the shipping expenses. lol.

today is tokyo dome! i'm so nervous and excited for the boys.

to everyone who's going: make sure to scream a little louder for all of us here who can't be there! and have tons of fun!

wow 130k already. 150k first week please!

Guest larve

chungyuna: those sneak peek pic of Tokyo Dome got me really exited hope everything goes will 2moro.

MS & stand by u: the boys looked very tired but as handsome as always, junsu is the center of attention with his humerus side, i love to see the other artists reaction to his gags.

The performance is breath taking along with the beautiful stage though it was short but good work boys.

now off to go to see Music fighter.

Guest LeaYuri

@Johnseveru Welcome to this thread!Trust me,Cassies love fanboys! :P

@Aizah As always,Arigatou!! :)

AROUND TOKYO DOME

dome4.jpg

dome2.jpg

dome1.jpg

OMO!!!!Im gettin nervous!!They'll hold another record as the first Korean Boyband to perform at Tokyo Dome.We're all cassies are praying for ur success.Tohoshinki,Gambatte!!! :D

credit: tvxqevent

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest sheilapiglet

THSK'S Japanese Single Sells More Than 100K In 2 Days

Vocal group, Tohoshinki's new Japanese single was released and they sold almost 120,000 singles in 2 days, which is no mean feat.

On 2nd July, according to the calculations by Oricon Style, Tohoshinki's 28th single [stand by U], which was released on 1st July, sold 24,946 on the second day of sales.

Released on the 1st, the single sold a total of 94,838 on the first day, and combining the sales of 24,946 on the second day, that is a total of 119,784, breaking past the 100K mark. In the 4 years since their Japanese debut, of all the Japanese singles that Tohoshinki released, this is the fastest single to pass the 100K mark.

For the past 2 days, Tohoshinki has continuously ranked behind Arashi, and holds second place on the Oricon Singles Daily Chart.

Source: [Demon仙一族]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: [heyjj + iscreamshinki.net]

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON ANY CREDITS

congrats to the guys and good luck in Tokyo Dome!=D

Guest Heaven2100

I'm so proud of the guys!!!! I can't believe... the dream came true....!!!!!!!!!

I hope everything will go excellent!!! They deserved it!!!! It's too bad that I'm now there!

Good for Stand by you... I won't 150k till the end of the week and I don;t care what!!!!! but it's so bad that the sales are dropping!

and just a little for memories.. to see how far they came:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GsHdPgcAa5M

they were great and now....! they are awesome!

Guest mkjunsu

Tokyo Dome

Can't believe it's almost time for the Dome Debut... So proud of the boys and i hope the preformances go perfectly.

Also for those lucky enough to go... enjoy! U can proudly say ur part of Dongbang history... and as others have said please also cheer on our behalf too... I hope the boys can once more be moved by our love and unfailing support... i'm sure many people will cry tears of joy! ^^

Since i can't go i shall have to try and defo get the DVD... until then i shall rely on everyones fanaccounts/fancams... thanks in advance! :D

Guest dlre

whoo tokyo dome is here!!!

does anyone know whether or not the seats are completely filled?

i know it's kinda too early to tell right now but anyone have an idea

wow the pics spam , me likey

thanks everyone for sharing

Guest Kenoa

MY MIROTIC FAN ACCOUNT - FROM PARIS TO BANGKOK

Here we go with my fan account even if it's a bit late, I wanted to post it before Tokyo Dome starts.

I stayed in Bangkok only 2 days, well only 34 hours. And Paris>Bkk needs 12 hours, I let you do the math! I went to both concerts. I didn't use my camera a lot because it was forbidden and because I wanted to see the boys with my own eyes and have my own memories.

My point of view of the boys

Changmin:

My biggest surprise! He has an incredible voice, I never knew, I always thought that he was just a lucky kid, not a performer, I was wrong. I respect him a lot now.

He's also really really handsome, he's just perfect, not my type of guy, but even Jaejoong is not as perfect. Changmin is naturally handsome. Unfortunately he got sick:

Sick Changmin trying to Perform

Junsu:

My second surprise! His face is so different, larger than on tv! Lol And his butt.. lolll Junsu has a really big butt! Lolll

Seriously talking, Kim Junsu is so generous that you can feel the charisma and the soul when he's near. I was moved when he was closed, leaning to touch fan's hand. His voice is the same and I'm sure that angels have the same one.

Yunho:

I don't have words for him, he's my number 1! Jung Yunho is born to be on stage, a real showman. I finally saw the U-Know famous wave!! His body moves naturally, kind of surprising for someone who doesn't have curves. His voice is manly, different from the albums. He's more handsome in real life. I wasn't expecting less..

Yoochun:

Aaaah Yoochun, for real, Bye Love Bye was amazing.Yoochun, I can't really talk about him because I don't want to be bashed by my friend, she's a fan. ahah Seriously talking, Yoochun did well, very well, his voice's skills increased a lot. He really enjoyed being on stage, and I also enjoyed watching him. Keep being a “bel homme” Park Yoochun.

Jaejoong:

Editing because english is not my native language and there were misunderstoods. We all come from different countries, please be tolerent. I'll be sad if i offend people: Jaejoong was a disapointment, i said deception but i got the wrong word, because I was a huge fan and I felt like he was far from the audience! He has a great voice but during his solo, his touched his hair like he was in a MV, I understand the acting, but he's so talented that he doesn't need to do that. It's just too much. I wish he was more natural. I still like him, but not as much as before... Jaejoong is unique and I was happy to see him, I wish I can see him again and hear his music again.

First Concert

I landed in Bangkok saturday at 2pm and arrived at the first concert one hour before and I got lucky because I was in AR area, a crowded one, but I got good spot. I was exactly where I planned to be when I saw Mirotic concert on video.

The first one I saw was Yunho! What a destiny! Lol He was at the opposite but everyone was running to see Jaejoong and I was not stuck anymore so I could dance on 'Hey' using the same steps than him and in front of him. Omo, I danced in front of him... how silly, that was a good start! I knew he couldn't see me.The stage moved so we could almost touch them, Impact Arena is kind of “small” and I liked it, I hate big arenas.

Very Close Fancam: 'Hey' with sliding stage

I was a bit tired so I didn't scream nor jumped, I just enjoyed the Rising Sun, Good Girl, Wrong Number performances. There were the best as far. I've waited for Rising for so long, I could at least see Yunho doing his famous wave with my own eyes.

TVXQ Sexy Hips Move - R U A Good Girl

I couldn't film anymore coz the guy from security tried to catch my camera twice. I didn't gave him my memory card, I thought he was going to fired me for the arena, because the 2nd time, he came back with an other guy. I did what I do the best: put my 'I-don't-understand-coz-i'm-an-innoncent-tourist' face with my large ultra bright smile and I caressed slowly his hand.... from then, he left me in peace, he was embarassed.

Micky gave a flower to the girl next to me before his solo. The girls became crazy, I was running to the other side lol and one moment the boys took the stairs next of our side, people could touch them before they go on stage.

Dance Battle: Omo I've waited this for soooooo long! Junsu is such a good dancer, better than we see on tv! I've always said that Junsu is the best dancer, but Yunho has his own signature, we can recognize him through his shadow, that's why he's so unique. When Micky came on stage on Xiahtic, I was 'omo, Yoosu moment, and a hot one'!! Micky is such a player with the girls!

Checkmate: I was so sad because I was thinking of Michael Jackson and watching at Yunho made me think of a lot of memories when I was younger, when my friends and I used to dance on MJ songs. Checkmate was magical! And Yunho was incredible, such a performer! I swear I saw Yunho kissing the girl from my spot, I saw lips on lips! I saw him smacking her .... and I could see it bouncing! He smacked her really hard! Lol

I noticed that thai fans like YunJae moment, the audience got crazy on LITI while JJ sung with YH. And I remember I saw Yunho calling for Jaejoong like he was a dog ("dog" is a cute word for me, don't be offend please), JJ followed him, I didn't really like seeing that, but that's YunJae.

When Insa started, I felt soooo good, I just closed my eyes, let the little confettis go on my face and felt the fresh clim, I didn't want to think to anything. Junsu's voice was like a lullaby at that moment. I was flying.. and then I felt a paper stuck on my gloss liptick, and an other one, and another one.. aaaaaah OMO the stage is moving on my way, if they see me, what a shame!! Trying to clean my lips asap lolll Insa was magical and powerfull. Same for LITI. The boys seemed so pure and innocent in their white clothes.

And then comes Changmin's gift to me!! He doesn't know it I guess lolll

When he was singing Somebody to Love, I was watching at him but in deep thoughts, my mind was far away, dunno where. And the girl in front of me looked at me.. I realised that Changmin was singing to me this line "Hashiri hajimeru atarashii boku ga". Then I smiled shyly at him and winked to him. He smiled shyly too and put his head down. Then I wanted to checked if it was really me,..seeing the girls reaction around, that was a confirmation.. I blushed.. I don't remember last time I blushed for a guy. Changmin is so perfect, so handsome, you can't even imagine. I never thought he would be such a handsome man.

The second surprise: I had to leave to arena really fast, so I left the crowd and I went near the exit. I was chilling on the barrer, then I hear fan screaming, I saw a girl in the seating area looking at me and pointing her finger to the stage. I turned my body and I was in front of Changmin who appeared from the inside of the stage, face to face, I was too dizzy to do something or to think.

Come back to the hotel.. AAAh Thank you to the hotel staff!Thanks to them I quickly met JaeYooSu. I didn't deserve it because people were waiting for them, and I just walk out of my room, 2 min after, I saw them. Lolll I wasn't into stalking the boys so I was surprised.

Second Concert

Sunday, 2nd concert, I was in BL, I came 15min before the concert, and I got the spot I wanted too (once more, I didn't deserve it). I didn't feel like standing inside the crowd, so I kept dancing and dancing. After few minutes, I talked with people from TVXQ staff including dancers (who weren't on stage, logic) I was amazed, but because they were amazed to see someone from Europe, I tried to be 'cool' in front of them. The girls are really pretty *sigh* Couldn't take my eyes of them.

And then, Micky stole my heart!!! I saw him so close, he's really handsome but he looks like on pictures and tv. He noticed me as a non asian girl I guess (well i don't see an other explanation).

He opened his eyes, tilted his head and told me “hey”, I tried to be natural, did well I guess, and then I could see him several times.. Always proud in front of him, but screaming like a teenager 2minutes after.

Micky Eye Contact 1/2 : telling me “hey” and smiling

Micky Eye Contact 2/2 : Hypnotic player

I stop here about him, I don't feel like sharing everything, I'm on cloud nine anyway.

I was not the only one to be that lucky, you have to know that the boys touched fan's hands quite several time, I caught this, a bit jealous, but hey, I don't own him, gotta share!

Yoochun holding a fan's hand

After that, I saw fans filming under Yoochun.. Actually they were filming his...(censored) because there are two area of the stage were you can film under, since it's a glass stage. I didn't dare to do the same, but I filmed Yunho.

Being Under Yunho (very close fancam)

But because I'm a pervet, I filmed Jaejoong for my friend, and then I notice his pants... something was a bit poking, underage people, please don't watch!

Jaejoong pants (rated!!!)

Anyway, I can tell much more but I lack of time, and I don't want to bore you, if you arrived until this line, well thank you!!!!

I want to thanks all the people I met and who helped me to achieve a part of my dream!

I hope to see you again and see the boys again.

Bangkok rocks!!!!! Kha Pun Kha!!! Sarangheo!!!

People who got sick from the flu, please take care and be safe!!

Credits: Kenoa83@youtube

Archived