[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest blackelement_ice

Red alarm..

<to anyone who had attend the Mirotic concert in BKK>

i hope the boys get themselves check too...

dont want anything to happen to them....

hope the company take immediate action....

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kashmier

국내최고아이돌로 평가받는 동방신기 역시 마찬가지 범주다. 일본 활동으로 인해 개별 활동이 미진했던 동방신기는 시아준수가 CF 프로젝트그룹 애니밴드로 활동해 가능성을 타진했고 영웅재중도 드라마 출연이 확정돼 기대를 모으고 있다. 동방신기의 그룹 파워가 개별 멤버들의 파워와 맞물려 더욱 큰 폭발력을 낼 것으로 기대되고 있다.

this article cut is about dbsk. don't know korean, hope anyone sub

Guest ayneel

I hope the boys are okay!

And so is everyone else for that matter.

Dense crowds really makes the virus spread quickly. Gaaah.

I hope everyone's digging in on Vitamin C's :D

QUESTION.

I was just wondering, since I wasn't keeping up with DBSK updates, where can I view the Mirotic Concert Photobook?

The complete HQ set? Please, and thank you.

Edit:

Before I forget, is there a sub for the Oricon Style interview they had recently?

Guest dbsgdec

Oricon Style Comment - Stand By U

Audio quality is better, enjoy su!'s wolf noises lol \o/ but still no subs o_o

HOMG!!! BWAHHAHAHHAH!!

I just watch this with my nosy sis! The second junsu tried to imitate a wolf, we went FLYING off the chairs! laughing our richard simmons off, hitting the bed first and then landed on the floor. TOTAL FAIL, Junsu! He's seriously funny even when he didnt mean too. XD So sorry, but he FAILED to be a wolf.

AND I love that off-forehead hair!

54937247.jpg

Guest shineecockroach

Take care of yourselves, ladies (and fanboys ^^). I think it's a good idea to go to a clinic and do some check-ups even if you didn't go to the same concert date as the girls who contracted the H1N1 virus/ swine flu. If you have one of the symptoms: fever, lethargy, coughing, sore throat, body aches, diarrhea, etc. get yourselves checked immediately! EVEN IF YOU FEEL MUCH BETTER TODAY THAN YOU DID A FEW DAYS AGO you could still have the virus in your system or you could be a carrier and infect your family and friends! I'm sorry if I sound threatening but this is a serious matter and should not be taken lightly especially right now with the weather change. It may not be as serious for people who are generally healthy but it is fatal for those who are weak (babies and elderly) and have existing health issues. The flu strains can stealthily hide in your system after taking medications and such (I'm not too sure about the H1N1 swine flu but if it's the same as most flu viruses then...) so again, GET YOURSELVES CHECKED!

Anyway, changing the topic: Does anyone know what time Music Station is airing today (in New York time :D )?

edit: Ah, nvm. I thought it was Friday today lol xD But... when is it airing tomorrow? ^^;

Guest playcrackthesky

국내최고아이돌로 평가받는 동방신기 역시 마찬가지 범주다. 일본 활동으로 인해 개별 활동이 미진했던 동방신기는 시아준수가 CF 프로젝트그룹 애니밴드로 활동해 가능성을 타진했고 영웅재중도 드라마 출연이 확정돼 기대를 모으고 있다. 동방신기의 그룹 파워가 개별 멤버들의 파워와 맞물려 더욱 큰 폭발력을 낼 것으로 기대되고 있다.

this article cut is about dbsk. don't know korean, hope anyone sub

i think this is just talking about the power and influence dbsk has when it comes to CFs and stuffs. it mentions junsu being in anyband, and their japanese activities.

kay, my korean is pretty limited but that's the main gist of it, i suppose >_> but! with all these things, i could be wrong.

anyway, does anyone else love yoochun's little uh.. narration at the end of tea for two?

he sounds so good, haha.

'yeah~ one for you, and one for me. from now on, our love begins, so... kiss me now.'

i'm actually surprised i could understand everything he said, rofl.

everyone worrying about h1n1, it's really not as serious as you think :sweatingbullets:

just take care of yourselves, it's highly contagious but not as big of a deal as even the regular influenza virus. unless you have pre-existing medical conditions, taking a few days to rest and treating it like a bad cold should do it.

Guest Senorita_

The sales took a plunge as expected XD

*1 86,462 嵐

*2 24,946 東方

*3 *7,756 flumpool

What amazing sales. And congrats to the boys for surpassing 100k in just 2 days, it's good to see SBU is still staying strong on the No.2 spot. I think SBU might even sell more that 150k by the end of the week :)

Guest YukariiChangmin

Changmin caps from 東京 Friends Park II

Changmin is not a baby anymore , but I feel happy

to see him so happy too in this

23082.jpg

23083.jpg

23081.jpg

23080.jpg

23079.jpg

23078.jpg

23077.jpg

23076.jpg

23075.jpg

Credit : poi + Clubbox.co.kr +ChangminADDiCT

shared by : www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com+

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Guest vazabi

More Fan account of Mirotic in BKK

[FAN ACCOUNT] 280609 3rd Asia Tour Concert in BKK Day 2 (last day T.T)

Again, let me share in Eng so that everyone can understand ^^.

00:25 am, about 4 hours approx. after the concert finished. I arrived at the arena quite later than yesterday since there were many fairs at the site. My mission to day was to get USB strap but it finally turned out failed T.T because it was sold out again!!! So, I changed to my second and third priorities, strap and bromide, but they were sold out again. I spend some time considering what to get as souvenir from this concert and finally I decided to get mirotic tee. Well, I should have bought strap and bromide yesterday.

At 3:30pm, the atmosphere around the arena was not that busy as yesterday (from my view). There were some banner presentations as usual and luckily I found the one I like since SM concert. This banner belongs to TVXQ-IN portraying DBSK in repackage photo (topless version). There was a cool banner from YunJae’s site with their recent picture at Music Fair as well. I got to talk with a Chinese cassie who gave me her YunJae website’s name card and asked me if I believed that YunJae is real. I was so frank enough to reply her that “Ummm, well, I think Yoosu is real:-p” Actually, what I was trying to say is that the real is already used with Yoosu. I believed that their good relationships (no matter which couples) are all real. Just wanna play with the popular quote “Yoosu is real”

I entered the arena quite earlier than yesterday at 5:00 approx and had the fear that seats will not be fully filled. I’d say that it was a pure panic sine when it was around 10-15 minutes before the concert started; the red ocean flooded the arena.

My seat today was much better and closer than yesterday and the location was just perfect since it was near where Yoochun popped up from the stage and the glass stage. Sadly that I was not lucky enough to get the front rows but at that moment it just could get any better^^.

I felt like the sound from Cassipoeia really resounded the arena in many songs like Hey, Rising Sun, Love in the ice, Mirotic etc. Most importantly, DBSK looked soooooo hot!!! Comments on the performance that I have to today are much quite the same as yesterday (that are awesome, superb, fantastic, impressive, energetic, etc) except for some special shots. In Nakwon, I observed from video screen and almost died since what I saw was the guys’ muscles and the protruding blood vessels from their arms with shining fair skin. (I also listened to the song na~~).

During the talk, the conversation was quite the same. They reminded that they just greet in Thai; not as I mentioned yesterday that they introduced themselves in Thai. During their talk, the guys giggled as well. I assumed that they might do that as they may feel embarrassed to say the same thing as yesterday. Changmin’s giggle when he led to Hug was sooooo cute.

Sorry that I ended up with dot points again but I can’t tell story chronoligically.

· In Hug, Hyungs teased Changmin that he hardly continued singing.

· Loso at day 2: Always awesome Yoochun’s solo … So proud of him!!!! I carefully listened to Changmin’s Upon this Rock since I just got the update on that day (28 Jun) that he had a sore throat but his solo turned out superb especially in high pitch part.

· Correction on my account about Wrong Number on day 1. On 27, Changmin was the last one drawing the gun, resulting in his injury from effect (as the report has it). On 28, thanks to his long coat, Yunho was the slowest member drawing the gun ^^. This song was just awesome. Really like Yoochun in this samurai-like hair style.

· Alas, here came the project. I myself wanna see how cool it was goona be… After Changmin’s lullaby, red lights at SC-SM area gradually turn off and changed to the greenish blue color. We sang the song together with DBSK as loud as we could and it really resounded. Sure that they must be impressed by this! Then the song Don’t Say Goodbye, OMG, this was all time memorable. We can see the change in their facial expression … Their eyes turned a bit red … Not sure about the tears. But Insa, I tried to control myself but once I saw Junsu’s red nose and eyes – other members alike – the tears fell down and it was exactly when the stage was lifted up high in the air … Fly away … Fly away

· After the impressive combo set, I was still hanging in those beautiful moments but here already came dance battle. Can’t wait seeing YOOSUTIC&CHECK MATE again. Yoosutic was so natural and so hot!!!!

· There was also Checkmate project in green light (SG-SI approx). Cool^^.

· Mirotic Mirotic Mirotic OMG!!! We sang together so loud especially the hook!!! (Wonhae // pacho // mitcho ^^ )

· The way you are + Somebody to love was sooooo fun and lively. The song really roused the audience as they mentioned in Mu mo.

· Jaejoong came to SE+SF zone in Somebody to love and shook his hair nonstop!!! Jaejoong sparkling should be his gimmick now. He smiled a lot and I could see this; although I saw from his back.

· In Hahaha, Changmin had a slight injury in his ankle. I enjoyed the moment at that time but also wondered why Changmin sat still on the floor. Then I saw him again walking down the stairs limpingly. Well, he kept walking but once he couldn’t stand it he sat on a step around SL zone. To be honest, I was worried about him at that time so I kept shouting Changmin!!! To cheer him up. Hyungs also worried about their tongseng but it’s the fact that the show must go on. Well, he tried to dance along with Hyungs in Sky which was sooooo cute and impressive. They are so professional!!!

· Song for you, my lovely Yoochun came to my zone but I still worried about Changmin. I kept my eyes on Yoochun which was the main focus and at the same time Changmin but didn’t forget to search for Jae ^^.

· Tonight …. Yeah it was Tonight that marked the end of this concert. It was sooooo impressive since Junsu’s first part to the last word they sang. Yoochun appeared with his hair towel on the mirror stage and Changmin just poped up in front of me! …. Scream!!!!! Yoochun looked so slim but sooooo cool!!!

· When they walked around saying thank you and Yunho and Changmin came to my zone (Yoochun just walked pass lol), there was none in front of me since they were screaming at Yunho at that time. I shout “Changminna, kwenchanna? Changminna, kwenchanna?” And he looked up and looked like he understood what I said. And tears just fell down unceasingly. TT.TT

· Today’s project was singing the song Don’t Say Goodbye. We all was successful and the sound was so loud that it resounded the arena. I believed that DBSK heard us. We knew you knew how much we love you. I couldn’t go on singing the part “Don’t say goodbye. You’re the only one for me …. Don’t say goodbye. Don’t leave me now….” It was strongly filled with what all the Cassie felt at that very moment.

· Yoochunna, I believed that you saw me na. Let’s meet again next time and I love you. DBSK, you are my everything I wish I could have.

Credit: Me-'n-yOO@www.welovetvxq-jj.blogspot.com

Guest min_60

The sales took a plunge as expected XD

*1 86,462 嵐

*2 24,946 東方

*3 *7,756 flumpool

Here's a comparison table:

Share The World   Stand by U

火 *58,952 (***.*%) *94,838 (***.*%)

水 *16,879 (-71.4%) *24,946 (-73.4%)

木 **6,605 (-60.9%) ***,*** (-**.*%)

金 ***,*** (***.*%) ***,*** (-**.*%)

土 ***,*** (***.*%) ***,*** (-**.*%)

日 ***,*** (***.*%) ***,*** (-**.*%)

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

週 *98,033 (***.**) 119,784 (***.**)

100k mark already broken! Congrats to the boys!

It's really a huge improvement compared to what they have achieved before.

Tokyo dome in 2 days, all the best to them!

Guest kinkie_lass

090701 Tohoshinki - Tokudane Part 1

their acapella never fails to amaze me=)..wonder what they were talking about?..I can tell at the end they were asked to point to who they thot was the best dancer..hehe...YH's cute pointing over the rainbow style to Junsu...and "stand by yoochun"..dork=P

090701 Tohoshinki - Tokudane Part 2

they all look so tired here..especially Yunnie..you can see him coughing after they sang SBY..but at least this was pre-recorded...YC's hair is shorter now i believe.

oooookay Ogura-san is actually a fanboy of Tohoshinki. heck he's been a fan even longer than me O_O. hayaku Ogura-san... invite Tohoshinki to Arashi no Shukudaikun and then i can die happy XD

whoa the sales dropped a lot. not that i didn't see it coming but i hope it won't be too obvious.

just hoping they will pass the 150K mark for the first week.

thanks for the H1N1 alert guys. i ought to have a checkup myself tomorrow :/

Guest flyaway.

So I went to the Ometesando Showcase today in Tokyo. What a great surprise, really. I guess I didn't really expect that many people, but it was packed! My friends (WendiiE and zhuuzhuusoba) and I got there at 12:30-ish and got in line. It turned out that we had to get into ANOTHER line for pre-tickets. Those pre-tickets gave us a time of when we could go in. And we had the ones for 5PM (the showcase started at 12PM and we got tickets for 5PM! Imagine HOW many people got there earlier for tickets). I think there were tickets for about 330 people per half an hour and they let people in maybe 30-50 at a time per 5 minutes. From what Zhuu calculated, there was probably a total of 3000+ people today that went.

2jtzs5.jpg

So while we waited outside, we met three REALLY nice middle-age women. They told us about the pictures of the boys at the Ometesando station and told us we should go look. Since we had time to kill, we went.

29z7zo8.jpg

There were actually A LOT of people that were taking pictures. LOL. You can totally feel the Dong Bang love in Tokyo. <3

Then we went back and waited some more. >:[

So we finally went in at 7:30PM because the line got held up.... but the soy sauce keychain, the miniature albums, and the printing seal (?) were sold out. Bummer. I still bought a keychain and a towel though.

Here are some photos from today.

SHOWCASE 001 @ Harajuku Hall

34fzihv.jpg

The entrance.

mrg39g.jpg

They showed some PV's while we waited in line for the goods. We saw Purple Line, Doush!te, Share The World, Survivor and Stand By U.

2cxxqao.jpg

v49oye.jpg

The goods I bought from the showcase.

SHOWCASE 002 @ Ometesando Hills

zjvwwp.jpg

Wax figures! Junsu's look pretty good... while Jaejoong's doesn't look much like him.

1568i15.jpg

They had the outfits for all of their past concerts.

333ddfo.jpg

Messages for the boys by fans. =)

euet53.jpg

Their signatures.

25u1bf5.jpg

AND I got my Tokyo Dome tickets after I got back at my hotel! (:

(My friend and I were practically squealing. LOL.)

I also have other pictures, but I'm too tired to upload. Sorry!

*Please do not take my pictures out from Soompi.

Guest Heaven2100

GUYS...!!! I hope You're Ok... please take care of yourself... even if you feel better that yesterday please go and check yourself..!!! TAKE CARE...!!!!

And I hope that the our boys ok too....

bummer..huge drop form the sales... i was pretty dissappointed to tell you the truth... but I'm happy that they reached 100k... and still the 2 place..!!! I hope they will go well and the sales will be 150 till the end of the week..!!!

Thanks for the uptades and photos everyone!

Guest sheilapiglet

[090702] DBSK Premium Showcase Message 2009 in Omotesando

hehe...I love how JJ and CM kept looking at YH while they were talking....it's like trying to get his approval of what they were saying...and when YH said "wakarimashta" it was so funny....CM put his head down like a little kid who couldn't impress his dad...lol..so cute.

DBSK-strenght compitition

I know this is old, but it brings back memories...it was really fun to watch again=P

[NEWS] DBSK first Korean group to perform @ Tokyo Dome

Dong Bang Shin Ki will be the first Korean artiste to perform at the Tokyo Dome, proof that the group has become one of the top stars in Japan.

The group will have their last concert performance for ‘Tohoshinki- 4th Live Tour 2009 – The secret code’ on 4th and 5th July there.

The Tokyo Dome is the dream stage where the top and popular singers like SMAP, GLAY, Ayumi Hamazaki etc had performed on. It can accomodate 50,000 audiences and is about 4 times as big as the largest indoor stadium in Korea.

For their 4th concert tour, Dong Bang Shin Ki had performed at 9 different cities, meeting up with about 250,000 fans through their concert performances.

Meanwhile, from 2nd till 6th July, they will be performing in Tokyo for their event ‘TOHOSHINKI PREMIUM SHOWCASE 2009 in OMOTESANDO’.

Edit: To make things clear, they're the first Korean GROUP to perform there.

Source: http://isplus.joins.com/enter/star/200907/...0002010401.html

Translations: sookyeong.wordpress

Shared by escapism @OneTVXQ

wow, I'm so proud of them and excited to see the biggest red sea ever..hehe.

[Fanaccount] MIROTIC Concert in Bangkok: The Singing Angel Kim Jaejoong

Kim Jaejoong

When I saw him in real life, I dont think he’s as princessy as in photoshoots. Kim Jaejoong IS a man and spreads manliness in him, despites his androgyneous look.

One thing left in me about him was….. FRINGE!!!

^___^

His fringe is an epic, he seriously needs to cut it shorter. Jaejoong often swapped his fringe upside, then hung his head, let it fell again ^^;;;;;;

When he danced in the few beginning performances before he got sweating a lot, I so love to see how his hair moved silkily, I really want to touch it!!

The same as Yunho, Jaejoong also stood in front of me for quite a long time, but too bad it was during ballad song so he didnt dance D:

The girl behind me was screaming “JEJUNGGGGG!!! JEJUUUNGGGGG!!!!!” when he was there in front of me, yet Jae didnt even turned his head, so she — refused to give up — started chanting “YUNJAEEEE!!! YUNJAEEEEE!!!!”

XD you go, girl!

Jaejoong’s voice is………………. stunning.

He’s definitely the rocker of TVXQ.

His solo performance, 그것만이 내 세상 (Geugotmani Nae Sesang) was beautiful on first day, but not as beautiful as the second day (I told you everything went better on second day!). It was a difficult song, ultimate high note, less space to breath. But Jae’s vocal as well as breathing was just PERFECT. His voice is like a BIG WAVE.

For the whole performance I concentrated to catch up if Jae even made 1 small tiny mistake (which would be acceptable, as his song has a high level of difficulty), but NO, everyone! All Jaejoong’s fans should be proud as Kim Jaejoong’s score was a definite 100!!! not even 1 point less!!! (^o^)/ (you must believe me, as none of the two judges here (Demay and I) were Jae’s hardcore fans so you bet we’re not biased, at all — the fact that we fell in love with Jae’s voice in the end, that’s a whole different story, lol)

The higher the note, the stronger his power. Jae who used to be breathless in slow tempo song, amazingly held up his breath perfectly. When I looked at the big side-screen during the solo, I could see the priceless figure of Jae fought hard with those high powerful notes ………

………… and he got an absolute win

I squeezed my friend’s hand when Jae successfully hit the end of high note.

However, one Jaejoong’s defect in his singing (yet didnt show up in his solo, but in other ballad such as Love in The Ice) was… he couldnt hit a certain high note directly without climbing the previous notes… mmm… okay here’s the example:

let’s say actually Jae must hit note 7 directly from note 3. However, in practical, he couldnt go straightly from 3 to 7, but he needs to go to 3, 4, 5, 6,.. and finally reached 7. That’s my only correction about his voice in both days ^^

On the top of that, I feel so lucky to see in a very close space, Jaejoong did the super high falsetto in Tonight performance. I was like O.O;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; really couldnt believe a man could seriously made such high pitch!!! I couldnt even do that myself and my voice is sopran! lol Jae bent down sooooooo low before he stood up straight again while was doing the falsetto part.

Kim Jaejoong was an adorable dork, and his dorkiness was just out in the middle of nowhere when no one was ready to accept it ^^;;;. I remember all of sudden Jae grabbed Yoochun’s hand while was kneeling down, and looked at him with his sparkly puppy eyes. Yoochun who was in the middle of singing his solo part was absolutely not ready to be hung by such a cutie puppy, and all he could do finally was smiling sweetly, and grabbed his waist XDD. I’m not sure where was Yunho at that time, maybe went flirting with the camera???

Jaejoong also a type who couldnt holdback his laugh.

It was in Wrong Number performance, where they were in the middle of the stage, held up gun on to each other with serious killer-kind-of expression?? And on the first day.. Yunho was late pulling out his gun…..

………….and Jae laughed ^^;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

not ONLY SMIRK. He LAUGHED.

When I saw that, I couldnt believe my eyes XD I was like “Can he really do that???”

Even Yunho didnt laugh! But Jae laughed sooooooo wide XDD

A good thing he faced the backside stage, or he would ruin the whole serious atmosphere, lol *pat Jaejoong*

The other funny thing about this guy…. is how slow his reflex was ^^;; or maybe it was Junsu who was too fast, I dunno.. but here’s the thing:

Junsu was walking in front of Jae peacefully. Jae followed him. All of sudden, pffiuuuu!!!! a towel flew away from the standing area straight to Junsu’s face. Just like Keanu Reeves in Matrix, Junsu successfully avoided it by only swaying a bit of his head.. and only few seconds after that, now it’s a doll, flew away to Junsu as well! and again, Junsu could avoid it safely!!!! The ducky butt continued his journey happily~

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Both towel and doll, hit Jaejoong’s face

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I’m sorry Jaejoongie… it was too comical! XDDD

Jae showed a lot of wide smiles in the concert, not just cold smirk, and I so loved his wide smile

He looked so happy to be on stage with his members ^^ and from the way he looked at them in ment part, I could see how he cherished each of his members. I dunno how I could see that! But he always smiled~ and smiled~ everytime he saw the members’ face!

His voice was also cute when he said “Bye! Bye!” at the end of Song For You, I guess.. he sounded like a duck, and dunno why I heard it as “Arigato!” lol

Jaejoong’s dance was actually so so, to compare it with TVXQ dancing machine such as Yunho and Junsu. But a thing that cant be ignored from him, was his expression while dancing!!! The more he got exhausted, the sexier his face would be! Mouth slightly opened… teary eyes… *Q*

Ha ha ha.. okay! So that’s it!!! I hope I can satisfy all parties here with my reports. I’m again really sorry if I could only focus to 2 members and not 5 of them at a time. If only I could do that, stucking my eyes on to each of them the whole concerts, I would do! really! They’re all too delicious to be passed

Really hope I can go to DOME concert *sigh* I want it sooooooooooo bad!!! I dont care if I have to be sick twice than I am now after that!!! >.< So, to everyone who is coming, please enjoy your opportunity to the highest level!!! And make the 5 members (YES. INCLUDING THE SEXY BEAST CHANGMIN) cryyyyyy!!!!!!! (^o^)/

credit: sharingyoochun@wordpress

what the?..fans shouldn't throw things at the guys...near their feet maybe, but not their face!...*thud*...ah well, I'm sure that it was a very comical sight...at least Junsu managed to dodge the flying objects...lol.

Guest Lucy_Loveless

[Eng Sub] THSK Purachike 090702

credit: uploader

everyone, please take care! T-T

omg, what's with junsu lately? too much jaesu LOL!

i love jaesu, but all this sudden love from junsu to jaejoong is freaking me out! XDDD

thank you for the videos and images, guys! <3 and for the h1n1 alert! hope the guys didn't get infected with that, i hate seing them fall sick T__T

Guest dbsgdec

^

Honey, jaesu was there all the time, we are the one who never noticed it xD too busy with yunjae and yoosu

The other funny thing about this guy…. is how slow his reflex was ^^;; or maybe it was Junsu who was too fast, I dunno.. but here’s the thing:

Junsu was walking in front of Jae peacefully. Jae followed him. All of sudden, pffiuuuu!!!! a towel flew away from the standing area straight to Junsu’s face. Just like Keanu Reeves in Matrix, Junsu successfully avoided it by only swaying a bit of his head.. and only few seconds after that, now it’s a doll, flew away to Junsu as well! and again, Junsu could avoid it safely!!!! The ducky butt continued his journey happily~

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!

Both towel and doll, hit Jaejoong’s face

XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

I’m sorry Jaejoongie… it was too comical! XDDD

HAHHAHA xDD I can totally imagine it lol. It all come past su to land on jae xDDD

can i insert jaesu in this? no? xD

Archived