[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Draecia

hellos everyone! i'm new to the forum (mainly cause i only recently became a fan of kpop) now that i've discovered soompi i always check the DBSK thread everyday... without fail (: even though technically i'm supposed to be studying at the moment. heh. :D

i couldn't help it! i just wanted to add my CONGRATULATIONS to DBSK (i know its a bit late) on their new single first day sales! ((: i saw a poll a while back on how the expected sales of the singles for today but seeing the actual thing was like... WHOA. my sister and i grumbled a bit because they didn't get 1st but then we saw the number of sales and *jaw dropped*. yeah.

anyway since i'm posting, i might as well add my two cents on this *points down* i read lots of people's posts and i can't believe how lucky some people are!

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them? Sorry I don't know a better way to rephrase it.

My sister was the one who got me hooked on DBSK actually. She and i are now kinda *cough*VERY*cough* obsessed over them. My sister and i spaz over them everyday. Whenever we find a new video or some news about DBSK we will always let the other one know... 'Course we also argue over them which leads to long nights filled with discussions of whose voice is the nicest, etc. Considering how that would mean us sleeping at 1+am this ain't necessarily a good thing no matter how much we love talking about them. And it doesn't help that we both have exams now... So you can imagine how we look like in school... haha. :P

My mum doesn't understand how we can go crazy over them... she's not really much into the whole being fans of anyone really. I'm so envious over those people whose parents are into DBSK too. My mum can't stand me watching their stuff online and disapproves of me wanting to buy their CDs and stuff :(

BTW, i love the birthday projects!

Guest blueshoes

i wanna share some project for yoonho in mirotic con in bkk on 2nd day

Let's CHECKMATE With U-know yoonho by yoonhothailand

GetAttachment.jpg

GetAttachment2.jpg

GetAttachment4.jpg

img0144.jpg

checkmatebyi0ok.jpg

Credit YOONHOTHAILAND

we don't have clear picture of this project T_T so sad

because the guard found our camera before we shot it T0T

anyone went this con and can take this project plz send to Yoonhothailand

we want to see all pictures of this project .... that's memory for us

my friends and others i know that went to concert

everybody catch a cold ...

Guest koreamom

:D hi guys! i went to the osaka concert on the 11th and i wanted to give a long fan account of it since this was my first time seeing them live but after reading all the wonderful detailed accounts already given, there is no way mine would be even close to interesting like those and i would just be repeating things already said.

i do want to spazz just a bit thought cause my love is overflowing since seeing them live.

there is no denying how gorgeous they are in person and everyone who said that about changmin is dead right. the man is a walking adonis with an adorable cute mature but still shy maknae personality that shows on stage and oh when he smiles, you are drawn to the spot!

but the same for chunnie! i can't get enough of his smile and just sexy cute aura. he does not even have to try or do anything-he just is and i guess i am just very biased but i love his hair any way he chooses to wear it and i love his smooth laid back style of dancing and singing cause it is still hot and on pace with the rest of them, just his style.

junsu, what can i say? if dolphins could walk and talk he would be the leader! his voice truly is angelic and smooth and his moves are so rythmic and flowing. he has this feeling with him that catches you up with his emotion and takes you with him as he sings. all of these guys are so very beautifully handsome in real life. if you have ever seen ever after with dougray scott when he tells margarette that her brooch is-----stunning. well, they are!

yunho i kept being drawn to him cause i wanted to see some of his famed dancing and because he does have that handsome leadersshi aura about him and i just respect him so much! he has steadily gotten more and more handsome to me over time as i get to know more about him and his voice has improved more and more and he cares so much about the others which shows in almost everything he does. whoever gets to be his wife will be so darn lucky! even the hard stuff life gives you will be ok with him by her side. opps got sidetracked. his dancing omona! the one when he and junsu came on each side of the stage and did their solo(together) dance during the song was like--who do i watch? actually a lot of the nite was like that? where do i look?

jaejoong-what to say? first, i had a hard time not staring at his face-he is just a very handsome in a beautiful way man and his voice was heavenly and his volume control was awesome. in begin, which was my very most fave song anyway, them standing by yoochun while playing the piano was so heavenly. he needs to play for them more. at the end of the song, jj sang in a loud whisper and i almost lost it. my heart wanted to explode with emotion.

waserenaide was another gorgeous song and junsu's part=heaven sent. every song was amazing. "O" was so good it almost made up for not getting to see rising sun whcih is one of my fave of all fave too! and yes, jj playing with his hair was a total turn on-it flowed like it was not part of him--so sexy and free and perfect!

9095 was hard to watch cause how do you choose who to follow for that MOVE?

mirotic was really cool to watch and again-WHO do you follow? or try to see all?? amazing with the big screens and shadow dancing!

stand by you has become one of my very favorites already. it was so nice to hear it this nite too. chunnie's part is wow for me. they all are so good in it . can't forget heart mind and soul-awesome song to see performed live. they way they come out one at a time and you can really hear their voices cause it is quiet and peaceful and they walk out slowly, it really sets the mood for the ending.

bolero was the perfect ending song cause it is a perfect song for them to sing. the bridge is awesome. i love what micky does for his part and live is even more beautiful.

changmin-every high note was gorgeous-the man knows how to belt them out! his mic was too loud sometimes though and it made his voice distorted. but he did awesome.

kiss the baby sky-i don't really like the high voices in it but, i don't mind listening to it anyway.

throwing the mikes up for nobody knows and the cane dance, the fun with box in the ship and trying to repeat what they shout, the ments when all were trying to have serious faces and jj bent over on the floor laughing when junsu was tryin his best (and doing a decent job)! wish i could have understood what was said! oh the revolving stage and individual platforms and yoochun so hyper during the last part of the concert-everybodys happy when he is happy!!!

all their killer smiles and cute actions and manly bodies and faces.

the 3 hours went by so so fast!

the only thing that was hard to take was the multi colored outfits and the songs that went with them. i love choosey lover and yunho did some awesome b boy moves during it and the other songs just don't go with the outfits but they were awesome anyway.

jj is so cute the way he walks up to the towels and pats his face then puts it down and trots back to his place!

i used binoculars for almost the entire concert and it was worth holding them up cause we were kind of far back but with a good view. most the of fans stood up most of the concert so we did too and didn't even notice it in the legs and feet!

the famed sea of red makes you get all emotional and feel so proud to be there and be a fan with all the others there! and be so proud of them and what they have accomplished! they amaze me more and more all the time! they do so much and they are so steady and hard working and humble and good at what they do!

i was thinking about that question about are the jpop or kpop artists and i realized that although i know they are korean, when i see them on japanese programs and performing their japanese hits, i see them natually as jpop artists. when in korea, they are kpop artists. i love what they are doing in japan and they almost seem more at home and natural there than in korea.(don't brick me) mirotic is one of my fave cds of all time. every song is a hit for me!

osaka jo hall is nice. not too big,good location, good stage setup, pretty good accoustics(but what do i know, it is my only experience so far!! hehehe) sorry if this is too long to read. it took me a week to come back to my senses. such an awesome experience. it was like being in a dream that you never want to wake up from-a happy pleasant dream! now i know what it is like though, i want to go again and again and again!

i am going to write part 2 which is my experiences sort of in korea the next week-that is what i have pictures of and also very awesome experiences! first i have to learn how to put pictures on here. i have been a silent reader for a long time cause i am such a computer nerd but such a dbsk fan. i was afraid of never having anything but my opinions to share and those are mediocre at best. i love reading what others put though! towajuseyo! :P:rolleyes: :blush: ;)

Guest yukinvn

Red alarm..

<to anyone who had attend the Mirotic concert in BKK>

Mina-san, so sorry for cut in your interested conversation, but, i don't know where to put it

We've come back home from the Miroctic concert in BKK about 2 days before and nearly all of us have signs of Flu, such as: fever, cough, body aches and pains... and

Two Flu A/H1N1-positive people have been found among us.

So i think i have to inform every one just in case.

_ Let go to hospital and check whether you've catch Flu A/H1N1 or not. (Especially if you was in AR and BR zone that day)

_ Let wearing the muffler in order to not spread the virus to another one. (There was a case already).

_ Inform your friends who had attend the concert so that we won't let that epidemic disease spead out.

_ In case you has been confirm that you're totally healthy, don't be careless, try to take Vitamin C as much as possible (doctor's advices) to build up resistance to infection.

Hope that this information can reach to necesarry people on time.

Don't let our family blame the boys for our dicease.

Mina-san, take care.

Guest glediel128

This is my fancam Micky Yoochun singing bye love bye in Mirotic concert BKK day 1.

Please watch:

Guest Honey_KizZ

^

thanks for the fancam!

congrats to the boys for getting no. 2!

the sales are a BIG improvement!

i'm so proud! i'm so excited tokyo dome is come up soon. ^0^

he's really good! there's other covers on this channel too!

credit: uploader

Pics during TSC Promotion in Japan

stalklegra6.jpg

stalklegra1.jpg

stalklegra5.jpg

stalklegra4.jpg

stalklegra2.jpg

Credits: TVXQBaidu + as Tagged

Shared by: DBSKnights + sharingyoochun

Lotte Ad – Bigger pics

lottelegra2.jpg

lottelegra3.jpg

lottelegra1.jpg

lottelegra.jpg

credit: baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

edit:

thanks for the news about H1N1...seems like it's everywhere... T-T

everyone take care!

Guest cookiedough

Cookiedough Goes To Mirotic Concert in Bangkok

Red alarm..

Mina-san, so sorry for cut in your interested conversation, but, i don't know where to put it

We've come back home from the Miroctic concert in BKK about 2 days before and nearly all of us have signs of Flu, such as: fever, cough, body aches and pains... and

_ Let go to hospital and check whether you've catch Flu A/H1N1 or not. (Especially if you was in AR and BR zone that day)

_ Let wearing the muffler in order to not spread the virus to another one. (There was a case already).

_ Inform your friends who had attend the concert so that we won't let that epidemic disease spead out.

_ In case you has been confirm that you're totally healthy, don't be careless, try to take Vitamin C as much as possible (doctor's advices) to build up resistance to infection.

Mina-san, take care.

Sorry but could you please post which country you are from and which seats you were in specifically for both days?

I am currently on self-quarantine till next Tuesday so it would be good to know.

Guest serence

Red alarm..

Mina-san, take care.

Hi yukinvn..! zone AR on which day?? just wanna check with u, thanks..! ^^

Guest Sophia.PP

We are from Vietnam. We were in AR section on Jun 29th.

Not all of us have fever, though. I and yukinvn are still ok, some of us even went to check and have negative results. But u guys should check and take care of urselves.

Guest serence

Not all of us have fever, though. I and yukinvn are still ok, some of us even went to check and have negative results. But u guys should check and take care of urselves.

Hi Sophia.PP~! we were in zone AR too on the 28th Jun~ ok sure, we will go check & really thanks for informin us on tis issue..! *hugs~* ^^

Guest khiddy

090701 Tohoshinki - Tokudane Part 1

their acapella never fails to amaze me=)..wonder what they were talking about?..I can tell at the end they were asked to point to who they thot was the best dancer..hehe...YH's cute pointing over the rainbow style to Junsu...and "stand by yoochun"..dork=P

090701 Tohoshinki - Tokudane Part 2

they all look so tired here..especially Yunnie..you can see him coughing after they sang SBY..but at least this was pre-recorded...YC's hair is shorter now i believe.

sorry for cutting your post. Thanks for the link ;) If i'm not wrong, they said it was live (mean they actually recorded yesterday morning. No wonder the boys looked so tired and some of them looked sick( yunho,changmin) About Yoochun's hair , when he went to thailand, he just took off his hair extension out but didnt really cut it. What we saw was his real hair ( according to some korean caassies) and now he put his extension back like before. This boy is really like making us confused ne XD

Red alarm..

sorry for cutting your post. Thanks you for the alarm. Actually most of my friends and i who went to concert already got sick with cough and fever. But we dont know if its H1N1 or not but yeah, we think it is. but got better already now. Lots of people here in thailand are down with same symtomps its kinda worryin though.

Guest tavy_potter

There's a report that a Thai girl has been found H1N1-positive too.

Me and my friends also catch a cold bcoz of the changing weather and the storm on the sunday night.

Hopefully it's not H1N1!!!

Guest yukinvn

Mina-san, It's true that Sophia and me were in AR zone only on 28th Jun 2009, but two girls who had been confirmed catching flu A/H1N1 was in BR on 28th Jun. As my information, they aslo attend the 27th Jun concert, but don't know exactly which zone they was. T__T

I cannot contact with them right now, but i'll try, and inform you later.

So, be careful, mina..

Guest yiyi0312

here's the news

Two more Thais die from flu

Number of infections jumps 59, to 1,473

By: APIRADEE TREERUTKUARKUL AND THAWEESAK BUTCHAN

Published: 2/07/2009 at 12:00 AM

Newspaper section: NewsThailand has recorded its fourth and fifth fatalities from the type A (H1N1) influenza.

Link here: http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/local/1947...is-die-from-flu

The number of people reported to have the flu also increased yesterday by 59 to 1,473, including a 14-year-old schoolgirl in Ubon Ratchathani who attended a Korean boy-band concert in Bangkok last weekend.

Five schools have closed, including Benjama Maharat in the northeastern province where the girl studies.

The country's fourth confirmed flu fatality was a 15-year-old girl, who died yesterday in Chon Buri province.

The girl had chronic haematological disease, a low white-blood cell count and diabetes.

She had also undergone surgery for a brain tumour, Public Health Minister Witthaya Kaewparadai said.

The other fatality was a 45-year-old man, who died from acute kidney failure at Rajvithi Hospital in Bangkok.

The patient had put himself at risk through excessive smoking and drinking, and his condition had been critical since Saturday, the public health minister said.

"We [health officials] do everything we can, following international health standards, and work with other agencies to minimise the number of fatalities and the impact of flu," Mr Witthaya said when asked if he should take responsibility for the growing flu problem.

"We're also open to any suggestion to better the situation."

Argentina's Health Minister Graciela Ocana resigned yesterday after 26 people died from the flu, the biggest death toll among South American countries.

Puea Thai Party MP Wicharn Meenchainant, a deputy public health minister in the Somchai Wongsawat government, earlier called on the government to accept responsibility for the fatalities.

Medical experts have said from the beginning that deaths from A (H1N1) flu were unavoidable. They also have insisted the mortality rate here was still low - lower than for ordinary seasonal flu.

Supamit Choonsuthiwat, a Disease Control Department medical expert, said one in 10 flu cases need medical treatment on average.

Their symptoms vary from mild to severe and only 1% of this group end up dying.

Children aged under five, adults over 65 years, and patients suffering from chronic diseases are at risk of contracting both A (H1N1) and seasonal flu.

Flu experts, epidemiologists and virologists will meet tomorrow to review the national health strategy against flu pandemics, drawn up over the last two months.

The Government Pharmaceutical Organisation will speed up an import order of 2 million doses of A (H1N1) vaccine for use by October, earlier than the original delivery date of March, if it can be developed and produced in time.

In Ubon Ratchathani, Wutthikrai Mungmai, a provincial health official, said the results of a lab test confirmed the girl who was at the boy-band concert had contracted the flu.

The girl came down with a fever on Monday and when her condition worsened a day later she sought treatment at Ubonrak Thonburi Hospital, the official said.

The girl, he said, went to a weekend concert by the Korean boyband Dong Bang Shin Ki, at Impact Arena Muang Thong Thani.

The band held two concerts, on Saturday and Sunday. It was unclear which concert she attended.

Mr Wutthikrai said three more students from the same school are thought to have the flu.

Lab test results are due tomorrow.

After the infection was confirmed, Benjama Maharat School announced it would close until next Thursday.

Four more schools across the country have also decided to suspend classes, to allow students with flu to recover over the long weekend.

They were Ang Thong Patthamaroj Witthayakhom in Ang Thong, Udon Pittayanukul in Udon Thani, Wiset Suksa in Prachuap Khiri Khan and Ban Bang Kapi in Bangkok.

Ang Thong Patthamaroj Witthayakhom School's principal said more than 100 students came down with fever yesterday, so the school decided to close for the sake of their safety.

----------------

I'm kindda concern here too ... cos i was in BR zone for the 2nd nite .... :(

Guest starrgazing

i got curious about this band... because one of my friend went to Thailand then, Japan to watch their concert... (she don't care if she spend expensive air ticket and hotel) <-- this call fanatic woman...

well so curious, i search their songs well, actually my friend gave me a bunch of songs from their group...

well, indeed... they have nice & sexy voice... but, i hope they can sing english song as well.

I have the Concert Album they sing the song of Brian Mcknight... i felt in-love... hahahaha...

anyway, to this group more power, projects/albums and more concert to come!!!...

Guest charan

I have a cold but not have fever :) (Little caugh & sneez)

Everyone Plaese Take care yourself and to see the docter if you have signs of Flu

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

yeorobon...please take care of yourself!!

and get a check up if any of you guys attended the concert...(even without the symptoms)

is better to know early...

anyway, 2 more days for tokyo dome!!!

soo happy and proud of the boys..XD their dreams get to realize..^_^

cant wait for the concert report...XD

and congrats to the boys for getting #2..i predicted them at #3 since Gakht is there...bt im wrong..

soo happy for their improvement!!!!! i believe the next time they release single/album, they had 100k sales on the first day itself!!! XD

congrats again!!!!!!!

indeed korea reowned boyband!!! XD

Guest taikogirl91

first off: please take care of your health everyone!! the flu is never a good thing to have >.<;

and i'm sure no one wants to spread it to other people...

secondly: thank you so much to everyone for all the updates, fancams, etc on our boys!!

i've been a bit behind on everything right now :( so i'm struggling to keep up! haha..

congrats to them for getting #2 on the Oricon!! :lol: especially going up against those other

top groups too =]

and yay!!! tokyo dome in only a couple of days!! omgoodness they must be so excited for this one!

and they've wanted to perform there for a long time too right?? i'm so glad for them :)

Archived