[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest puterift<3

Heartquake - 2U Rap :

I love yoochun in the beginning of the song. haha i thought im the only one who loves the curse -.-

yunho rapping is amazing as ever <3 and over all, i think their rapping + the song is really gooooood (;

good luck to suju anyway ! :-)

^^ rofl the paris tour.

i wish i can join ahah xD

Guest fin123

cimg0919raper27.jpg

Title: [Nagoya] We're Coming Coming!

We finished the schedule in Nagoya!

We're starting our nation-wide promotion today together!

And tomorrow~ We're heading to Osaka!

cimg0921raper27.jpg

The final radio recrding in RKB in Fukuoka!

cimg0922raper27.jpg

Title: [Fukuoka] Taking Magazine/Photo Shoot

(T/N: not sure about this...>_<)

cimg0923raper27.jpg

Title: [Nagoya] To Junsu (?)

first, we're having the high-class Hitsumabushi!

cimg0925raper27.jpg

News report recording is here!

when would it be broadcast to the fans...has yet to be decided yet.

cimg0926raper27.jpg

Title: [Nagoya] Excitement/Nervous to the max!

(T/N: I'm still figuring it out. XD)

cimg0927raper27.jpg

We're here! Though lack of sleep, the boys were full of energy!

(T/N: Am figuring out the 2nd part the manager was saying. LOL~)

cimg0928raper27.jpg

Title: [Fukuoka] we're nervous!

the boys are preparing for tomorrow's schedule.

when this 3 people get together, there's a weird atmosphere(?)!

It's so nervous (^^)v

cimg0929raper27.jpg

Title: [Fukuoka] Here we come!

The self proclaimed 3 people team heading to Fukuoka

So excited/nervous for it!!

cimg0931raper27.jpg

Title: [Nagoya] Revived!

This year, it's Yunho and Jaejoong heading to Nagoya again!

here we are, heading towards Nagoya!

cimg0934raper27.jpg

Changmin, Junsu and Yoochun are waiting (for the plane) to Osaka!

Osaka is tomorrow, do anticipate for it!

(T/N: this image was blur..so it was hard to read and translate...>__<)

cimg0936raper27.jpg

Title: [Osaka]

Music Edge O-style is broadcasting on the 23rd March bringing lots of exciting performance to meet everyone again!

(T/N: blur...image again...>_<)

cimg0937raper27.jpg

Title: [Osaka] Reunite!

the five people reunite in Osaka again!

Today's schedule in Osaka is still very exciting/nervous!

cimg0938raper27.jpg

Title: [Osaka] Today...

Osaka's schedule has finally finished!

Tomorrow, we're going to have photoshoots(?) and bringing lots of joy to everyone!

Crédits: BO raper 27 + Joomi@TPF/TVXQPERU

translation: mel@onetvxq

Well, i've translated most of the stuffs that was on the toho mobile.

I'm still kind of bad in Japanese since it's been awhile I touched Japanese therefore, any mistake, please tell me! XD

Guest SummerRains

Congrats for fourth thread! (i'm a bit slow hahah)

hehe sorry if this is not allowed but I have three extra mirotic albums, they're all brand new and i'm selling them at really low prices for Singaporeans!

Mirotic Album Version A (korean version)

puyo2345-img600x450-12232923930msnpg59317.jpg

Comes with 2 additional songs + a super hot photobook ;D (cover has slight dents)

18 SGD inclusive of local postage

Mirotic Album Version B (taiwan version with chinese subs)

ebc5_1.JPG

Comes with DVD with exclusive footage!

20 SGD inclusive of local postage

Mirotic Album Version C (korean clean version)

kcjshop-img280x280-1234853053xbu1bj19784.jpg

sesta_mexicana_38-img600x450-1233380671hpy0jb6910.jpg

Comes with 4 new songs + photobook <33 + Mirotic Acoustic version performed at Golden Disc Awards

18 SGD inclusive of local postage

Pls PM me if you're interested!

Thanks and sorry if i broke a rule or something!

Guest sheilapiglet

090311 YTN Star News~TVXQ As Flower Boys~

too bad DBSK didn't take up the roles...but knowing how fatigued and cursed the actors on this show have been, I'm kinda glad they didn't...with only 2hrs. of sleep on a good day and car accidents left and right...even a death!....*shudders*...YH would've been an awesome JunPyo tho=P

[ENG SUB] 090312 Dessert Tasting & Talk

lol..as usual Junsu eats really fast..and I love how they always call them Korea's Vocal Group....they get so much more recognition for their talent in Japan than they do in Korea!...it's funny when JJ calls CM a sweet guy...hehe...i guess JJ's still the supposed jan-ken-po king huh?=P...and did anyone else notice YC holding Junsu's hand at about 6:40?..haha...sorry, but i was on a Yoosu high after watching this vid because of Junsu eating YC's icecream..haha...so cute=)

[News] 090312 Japan Sports (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

The eldest members promo

Tohoshinki Jaejoong (23) and Yunho (23) on March 11th came to our headquarter office, for promoting their new song "Survivor" which also came as a pre-release single to a 25-days go to the release of their 4th album "The Secret Code".

The 5 members were split to two groups to do the campaign.

Nagoya team consists if these two men, doing promo in TVs and radio stations, and local fans here were so pleased to see them.

About this new song, these two said, "To listen to the rhythm now, it's a song that shows a new image of Tohoshinki."

To view their journey in past years, made their debut in Red and White concert and their singles also exploded as they topped ORICON chart for 5 consecutive times. Talking about their busy schedule ever since, both of them responsed, "Receiving many loves make us really glad. Our male fans are also increasing, this definitely makes us happy."

In the new album, there is song that is self-composed by Jaejoong which has a colorful music. "I feel the grown of me while was composing this song. The song has more sense of a man." he said himself.

A total 5 cities tours is planning to be held all around the country. Nagoya gets its chance on May 18th, 20th, and 21th.

About the tour, both of them said "Standing on a stage is such a happy thing. For everyone who just come to our stage for the first time, Welcome to Tohoshinki's world!"

source: 3asian

trans: shinta@sharingyoochun/blogger

Shared by: TVXQFever

Guest meisaeteurn

I drew this at school today!

Sorry for the sloppiness. It was dark in class.

Please excuse my handwriting. Isn't it ugly?

Anyways... the Bickering Brothers!

MINSU! Currently my favorite couple right now. Haha.

minsu.jpg

Guest shuureigirl

@pics: http://imagefruity.com/images/b5qysav2pavex80uqx.jpg, http://imagefruity.com/images/n0mau843vd6llvywdei.jpg

Changmin is looking extra gorgeous. He has a sexy look on his face that I've never really paid attention to (or maybe he hardly does it :P)

@Heartquake: Again, something sexy without being raunchy. Yoochun is awesome in that song.

@ #4 on Oricon: Well not every song they release can slap down a native Japanese group. I'm incredibly proud of them and I wish them continued success in Japan. They will rise but I also understand that some will try to hinder them just because they aren't Japanese. I'll just keep hoping they continue to stress the quality of their music.

Can someone post in here some pics of Jaejoongie in his bleach-haired days?

I don't have enough pics of him in that hair. thanks for your help. ^_^

:o I just noticed i don't have much of Jaejoong's Bleach Hair either T.T

But here are the ones i do have:

2wr269t.pngs3kkmh.png

35bw9ed.jpg

^ He looks soo pretty in that picture!

Prettier than a girl XD

Guest Chelse90

09.03.13 Tohoshinki ‘The Secret Code’ Promotions, Radio Show ‘Pikakin’

Thanks to TVXQsoul staff member, Hana, we now have the audio of TOHOSHINKI doing ‘The Secret Code’ promotions in Osaka, in the Radio Show PIKAKIN.

The whole show last about 45 minutes, including songs, and the MC’s talking about the boys at the end.

CLICK HERE TO LISTEN/DOWNLOAD! (opens mediafire in new window)

*LINK REMOVED*

If you take out, you must credit Hana and TVXQsoul.com. Thank you! ;)

Credit: TVXQsoul.com

[News] Tohoshinki to be in Subaru Launch Party

A popular vocal group Dong Bang Shin Ki from South Korea who sings the main theme of Subaru - the movie will come to the movie’s launch party.

tohosubaru.jpg

The stage is scheduled on Saturday, March 21st at 11 pm at Shinjuku Milano 1, the main actress Kuroki Meyisa will also attend.

Subaru is a movie telling about a girl who dreams and struggles to be a professional dancer, adapted from a ballet manga. Becks Music Entertainment produced the overall soundtrack, and Dong Bang Shin Ki is in charge to sing the main theme while there are also other singers contribute such as Koda Kumi and Tomita.

To buy ticket seats to the launch party, please visit Subaru official homepage.

source: dnbn

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress/blogspot

Can someone post in here some pics of Jaejoongie in his bleach-haired days?

I don't have enough pics of him in that hair. thanks for your help. ^_^

I'll share some :)

351212556.jpg232179684l.jpg173048_97135672_tjdwhhcr-1.jpg

Hero3.jpg

credits:astagged+soompithread

PLS. DO NOT HOTLINK!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

^ omg zii.r! those are adajlskf so awesome!

red balloons are really symbolic ne~

and beautiful :D

09.03.13 Tohoshinki ‘The Secret Code’ Promotions, Radio Show ‘Pikakin’

Thanks to TVXQsoul staff member, Hana, we now have the audio of TOHOSHINKI doing ‘The Secret Code’ promotions in Osaka, in the Radio Show PIKAKIN.The whole show last about 45 minutes, including songs, and the MC’s talking about the boys at the end.

No direct download links please.

anyways...

i heard the boys are gonna be on TNC tonight?

and thank you for sharing those blonde haired jae pics :D

i miss the O days ... all that's missing are visible wings

and he'd look even more like an angel ^^;

Guest zhuuzhuusoba

Arena 37 April Issue - Drawing Section

2hrij3s.jpg

bv2h1.jpg

(Pictures in order from CM > JS > YH > JJ > YC)

Summary:

This time is Tohoshiki who are releasing their new single and album this march. Tohoshiki are our regulars in this section(laughs). What is it this time?

Changmin, Junsu and Yunho drawings is roughly the same, all expressing that they want to stay with their good friends or those that they have special relationships with.

The simplest drawing we have is from Changmin. It has a road, trees, flowers and butterflies. Changmin's road runs in the same direction which the door he drew is facing. This shows that his friends trust him.

Junsu is about the same. With the house door facing out, the only thing that is different is the direction of the road. Which is opposite of Changmin's. Judging from this point, it seems that Junsu has few people that he cannot get along with.

In the road that Yunho has drawn, other than himself and others, it also has some interesting descriptions. This says that Yunho knows how to deal well with important matters with regards to his friends. He distinguishes clearly between mere acquaintances and close friends

Yoochun doesnt have roads, but it's been replaced by surrounding rivers. He has also drawn a boat outside, seeming to say that the river is also a road. Usually we would think that a river moves as compared to a road. Psychologically thinking, because of his friendships, he gets affected easily by emotions of those around him(laughs).

In Jaejoong's drawing, the road is empty. Where does it lead to?? (laughs) The road and where he's drawn him himself aren't together. This means that Jaejoong's ideals are often very ambitious. His relationship with his friends is not smooth-sailing (not perfect), and has entered a rather irritable and anxious state, but these feelings are only temporary

credit: as tagged + baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress/blogger

posted at: iscreamshinki.net by tvxq_luv

editted by: grizzlybeary @ Soompi

(The bolded and underlined things are editted :) ).

------

I don't know if subs have been shared yet? ^^;; So I'll post this video~

Survivor Offshoot [sUBBED]

Credits: Translated, timed, subbed, encoded by Eternalmerkamoon @ iscreamshinki.net

Credit: akari, boojae_33 @ livejournal for the original raw video

Guest puterift<3

^^ thanks for the link !

yeayy finally the subbed is up :-)

lol, i just realised its already been 2 days since they subbed the video haha xD

HAHAHA yoochun's face expression is priceless !

i knw ive seen this like so many times before, but i just cant resist it =p =p

rarrww.

the red balloons icons are sooo beautiful and pretty <3

Guest e`PSY

I was bored so I decided to start my own radio station! I play mostly DBSK songs XD but other songs as well...This was meant to be for ONETVXQ but we need to save us money for that so I'm doing an individual thing for now. Since I'm not rolling with money, the radio can only have 25 listeners so the first 25 enjoy! Others can keep checking back to see if there's a space. Once I upgrade I'll let you guys know!

TO LISTEN/REQUEST FOR SONGS - GO HERE!

Proud is currently on :P

Thanks ^^

Guest fobbiyo

Noky Brother in SJ's song is really.. wow. I'm still amazed at how well Chun rapped. How come he never raps like this for DBSK's songs?!? It was so smexy, I barely recognized it was him. Smexy in deed! I was so shocked when he was like "sh.. man!" LOL<3 xD

Music Japan's performance was good. But I think I prefer Music Station, even though Yunho did better in MJ.

Their sales for Survivor is good. That's like their average first day sales anyway :) I'm surprised by the rank! We all predicted this anyway. So it's not much of a surprised they are not first. I wonder how much they're going to sell at the end of the week :)

Jaeho @ CSJH's concert is just too swweet! I want to see a collaboration now.

Archived