[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest kinkie_lass

Actually, EXILE and Koda Kumi are also participating. They are collaborating with Dreams as well (Since Dreams is signed under a label created by Hiro of Exile).

So there's no direct collaboration between the three.

Tohoshinki's collab will be on version D (the others are on versions B and C respectively).

It's out on the 9th of September 2009 with a price tag of 999JPY

(They are keen on the number 9 since it's their 9th anniversary and stuff)

And btw, Tohoshinki's next single to be released on the 26th of August (Avex might change this date)

Will go up against SMAP (JE cancelled NEWS' single, SMAP tends to sell less these days) and AKB48 (their recent stuff sold a lot!).

So yeah, tough competition but at least this time there is actually still a chance of getting number 1 on the weekly.

overexpose much? -_-

so they are going to have another single coming up next month and the other one collaborating with Dreams too? has avex gone crazy?

i hope this is only a rumor. it's fine if they're doing the collaboration thing with that girl group but not another single in the near future. it's like avex meant to milk as much yen as possible by taking advantage of Tohoshinki's current boost of popularity in Japan.

i mean with their DVD for their TSC concert coming up, and also AADBSK 3 they're still going to rake in big bucks by the end of the year.

anyway congratulations to stripesoflove for winning the banner contest. so pretty. maybe i'm going to use it later ^_^

ha i love Tea for Two. i used to say the song's boring when i first heard the preview so i'm taking back my word XD

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest cookiedough

Hi everyone =)

Haven't been here in a long time as I have been busy. I am still in Bangkok now and due to return back home tomorrow morning.

I just want to say a HUGE thank you to all the Thai fans for being mostly such pleasant people! :)

During th Press Conference, there were a bunch of school girls who were standing on stools while I stood on the ground next to them. I wanted to put my bag on the floor as I was tired, and one of the girls actually offered to carry the bag for me on her shoulders! OMG.

And during the concert itself, there were two cute little girls who were standing next to me in AR and when they saw that there was this rather huge and rude Korean fan pushing me, they made space for me and told me to stand in that space. Very sweet! :D

I had no idea about the TVXQ Memory in Blue project on the 2nd night and was so pleasantly surprised when I saw the lightstick. What amazed me even more was how coordinated and cooperative everyone was. I used my friend's handphone to take a photo of it so hopefully it came out clear and I will post it when I am back. It was absolutely magical, especially during Insa when the stage rose up and rotated while confetti drifted down on the boys.

Also, the last part with the fans singing "Don't say goodbye" was AMAZING. It really ended the two nights worth of concert on a very lovely note for me, so thank you.

I was standing in AR on the first night and sitting in SM on the second night. I was a little disappointed at first because I am a greater YooSu fan than YunMin fan (although I have to say, I absolutely adore Changmin and even more so after the concert) and thought I was getting an overdose of YunMin.

But boy, was I wrong. I wanted to switch tickets to AL standing for the first night but they did not allow.. but I did find out that there were like 128 standing tickets left in my area... which probably explained why it was not crowded at all on the first night and I was only bumped into like... once. LOL.

And plenty of moving space meant that I could walk pretty much calmly from one point to another and see each individual member's face upclose.

I was REALLY surprised at how close the members were to me. Like erm.. 2 meters I reckon was the closest?

Junsu is and always will be my number 1 and this concert just sealed his position for me as the best performer in terms of both singing AND dancing amongst the 5 members. His solo dance was HOT HOT HOT. And while he looked all serious when performing ballads, his dance during the "HAHAHA" song was SO cute! Especially when he and Yunho did that Indian dance. And he never ever fails to make me laugh whenever he starts speaking or go "WHOOO!" in his high dolphine-like voice. Oh yeah, and on the first night when the concert ended, he tried out his english "SEE YOU AGAIN!" and I just burst out laughing! Plus, when he smiles, he looks absolutely innocent and angelic. There is a certain pureness in his smile despite their hectic schedule and I hope he never loses that.

Micky has the cutestttttttt smile ever too when his eyes crinkle up and go all tiny. When he was walking at the side, fans had their hand outreached but he was kind of reluctant to touch them. Then I saw him suddenly walked over to one of the fan... and guess what? It was a mom carrying a cute little girl toddler.. and Micky reached out for her hand and kissed it! My heart just went "AWwww" right there and then and I was like "100 points for Micky." His solo was absolutely beautiful and breathtaking too. I loved.. LOVED.. how the stage rotated and moved forward and backward so that every single fan could see him playing the piano and singing "Bye Love Bye". I would totally pay to watch a concert which has Micky singing and playing on the piano. :D Micky + Piano = Something Magical. That said, his dancing was abit off at times and I caught him missing the beat a couple of times. But it's alright Micky, you're still fine and you blow my mind. haha.

Changmin.. OH GOODNESS GOODNESS GOODNESS CHANGMIN. Do you know that at the end of the concert, I happened to be vanning with several ladies who are part of the adult working population and of course, that "I go gay for jae" guy.. and I just blurted out "CHANGMIN IS HOT" and squeals of "YES OMG!!" filled the van. Seriously, I now understand why people say that photos don't do him justice. THEY REALLY DON'T. Though Junsu is my first, followed by Micky, I found my eyes wandering to Changmin several times that night. In real life, he stands out the most in my opinion. Tall, chiselled jaws, big eyes, muscular arms. Yup. He definitely rose up the ranks of numerous fans that night I am sure. And he was so cute when he did his oh-so-shy actions which I caught several times. :D I also spotted a male fan in the BR standing zone (which had many fangirls holding the yellow Prince Shim banner) and it really amused me (and probably frightened Changmin) because both of his hands were outreached and he kept calling out "Changmin! Changmin" with a look of lust combined with love in his eyes. Teehee. No points for guessing whether Changmin responded to him. Changmin's voice was also outstanding that night. I used to dislike Changmin's voice because it always seemed to me that he was using alot of force and screeching out the voice.. but lately.. his voice control has improved by leaps and bounds and he was doing some serious vocal acrobatics in both of his solo songs. Damn Changmin. Stop making me feel like a paedophile.

Yunho appeared at my side right at the very first number "Hey! Don't bring me down" and it was pretty surreal because he was like erm super-uber close. And yeah he was flying above my head. Well. Not really a Yunho fan so I shan't say much :)

As for Jaejoong, he was mostly in the center stage and he went off-pitch on the first night... though I can't recall for which song exactly.. it was a ballad. And it's funny (and Jae fans will probably bash me up for it) but though Jae looks absolutely pretty and gorgeous on photos, in real life, there is something oddly unnatural about his face. And his fringe was getting in the way and kind of blocking his face half the time I reckon. I don't know. I didn't pay that much attention to him as well except when he came to my side since my eyes were on Junsu, Micky mostly and then taking time to steal glances at a very handsome Changmin. Sorry to Jae fans as well. But his voice was lovely most of the time :)

The group performances were awesome. I have half a fan-cam of Rising Sun and other random short clips of the boys which I will post when I am back. I got caught *lol* so I had to surrender my memory card. The things I do for my friends. -_-;;;

Rising Sun was one of the MOST memorable performances for me because of the pyrotechnics involved. Some of the other more memorable perforamnces also include: Wrong Number, Purple Line, Mirotic, Love in the Ice, Insa AND OF COURSE, MY ALL TIME FAVOURITE SONG, HUG!

I wished they sang other Japanese songs like Summer Dream, Forever Love, Bolero etc instead of Somebody To Love and Song For You which are pretty old and aren't exactly the nicest Japanese songs that they have released.

Sorry if this fanaccount sounded so haphazard. I initially just wanted to thank the Thai fans but ended up writing a whole story. LOL.

:D

Guest LeaYuri

Ermmm...

Girls, can we not post the download links for the tracks of the STU single here?

I just think it's kinda disrespectful to the artist and to the other fans because the single hasn't even been released yet and it's already up for download.

I just feel that it's unfair if we do that...

I know that a lot of people cannot buy the single and would just download it online, I totally understand that but let's respect the artist's hardwork too.

If you want to release it, please don't release it to forums as big as soompi because if ever something goes wrong, soompi will be affected too and we wouldn't want that to happen right?

I agreed that we shouldnt post any download link for Toho's single nor album.We should support our boys,right?But it's not that I didnt appreciated it since some fans cant afford the payment :mellow:

@cookiedough Thanks for ur fanaccount.I enjoyed reading it but when it comes to Changmin....I just....WHY I WAS NOT THERE?????????I dun care if anyone would say im desperate or whatsoever but I wanna meet him soooooooooo baddddddllllllyyyyy!!!!!!!

LOTTE ADD

I cant say anything but Yunjae for both pics :lol:

lotteadlegra2.jpg

lotteadlegra.jpg

credit: www.cyworld.com/fiveredstars [룡혜@dnbn]

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

NEWS-HMV RANKING (30 AUGUST 2009)

Considering that MJ just passed away so people worldwide are buying his records for a tribute, Dong Bang still manage to get the top two spot for Overall Ranking. And the dvds are not even out yet!

No1 – AADBSK3

No2 – Please Be Mine: All About Tvxq Season 3 Preview Storybook

hmvlegra.png

source: hmv japan

credit: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest ai_yuichi

[PIC] 20090628 Changmin @ 3rd ASIA TOUR CONCERT MIROTIC IN BANGKOK

Changmin2009062805.jpg

Changmin2009062806.jpg

Changmin2009062807.jpg

Changmin2009062801.jpg

Changmin2009062802.jpg

Changmin2009062803.jpg

Changmin2009062804.jpg

Changmin2009062810.jpg

Changmin2009062813.jpg

Changmin2009062812.jpg

" Do Not Hotlink "

CREDIT : www.forChangmin.net

Re-Up : gate_babe@forChangmin.net

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090630 Stand By U - Bigeast Version, Members & S-san's Messages

k9ex54.jpg

axmdl5.jpg

27wvnmr.jpg

mikpc1.jpg

It's already summer~ ^^

Even though it's hot,

let's spend this summer having fun~!!^^

-Changmin-

2eozoxw.jpg

Please look forward to a-nation^^

Everyone, I'm always thankful~

-Jejung-

2zyhfyv.jpg

One of the songs that I like the most in the whole world.

Everyone, please feel the love through "Stand By U".

-Yuchun-

a5jiup.jpg

There were really a lot of people who came for the tour,

for that, thank you so much.

While standing on a big stage, we sang together with everyone,

and experienced the same feeling as everyone...

It made me really happy!

No. 1 Bigeast~

-Yunho-

2merec9.jpg

The tune this time, is a mellow LOVE SONG.

Please feel this man's pain.

Please support Stand By U~!!!

-Junsu-

a1mjkj.jpg

Hello Bigeast!

This is S from the Bigeast staff.

In the Bigeast special version of [stand By U],

there has been a volume up, resulting in an 8-page booklet.

We love Bigeast a lot. Please support us m(__)m

How does everyone feel after listening to the song?

"The day you left without saying goodbye, it seemed as if the road's scenery and scent changed"

Anybody would have experienced this at least once, right?

Please think of your own experiences as you listen to it (T_T)

It's a really good song, so please ask your friends around you to see if they've heard it!

Please have this around with you this summer!

Please create a lot of good memories this summer!!

Well then, see you (^_^)/~

Source: [blog.naver.com/breakupshell]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE/ADD ON CREDITS

DO NOT HOTLINK

That picture...who was it who kissed the girl?

Am assuming you meant this: http://i42.tinypic.com/2ih3rqb.jpg

That's Yunho, for his solo performance - Checkmate. He doesn't kiss her though, it's a fake-o, unfortunately. :]

Guest Eltoshen

That picture...who was it who kissed the girl?

And I'm really surprised that they're still at the top 2 on dvd sales, even though Michael Jackson passed away. Shows their popularity even more. :o

Guest ranju

It's been long since I posted here. The thread has been moving so fast, Anyways thanks to all who posted the fan account links. I enjoyed reading them. Even tough I can't attend the concert, It's nice to read the fan accounts and know about how the boys did. I liked all the concert pictures as well. Lately I have been seeing lot of changmin updates which is rare, good to know that changmin's getting so much of love from fan's.

Can't wait for the Tokyo dome concert, 4 more days to go. I will look forward to the fan accounts and Concert DVD, since I can't go. Fighting TVXQ!!!!

p.s:--- I would appreciate if people did not put up the download links for the new single, it's not even July 1st yet. I am still waiting for my CD. It is against the forum rules as well, If you want to please hide it using spoiler code, so that who ever is interested will look at it and others will not.

Guest sof666

Oh gawd reading all the fanaccounts makes me wanna cry!

i soooo wanna meet them..

and i guess changmin is really handsome..

from all the fanaccounts, it seems like the magnae has converted a lot of other members' fans into his'... lol

and since all the other members said that he's the most handsome.. i'll believe~

ok im very curious..

for those who hv seen them LIVE with ur own eyes..

can u maybe tell us (me) about their appearances physical and spiritual??

like are they really handsome? and how's their attitude etc..

please share!

thnx in advance

Guest ai_yuichi

[FANCAM] 20090627 Upon A Rock - Chang Min Solo

[FANCAM] 20090628 Are You A Good Girl

[FANCAM] 20090628 Little White Boat (Chang Min Solo)

CREDIT : www.forChangmin.net

Guest Heaven2100

THANKS EVERYONE....!!! god this is so sad... i know that i will never be in their concert...:(:( only if i am really really really lucky!!!

GOOD to know that the concert were success... FIGHTING TVXQ....

but reading some of the fan accounts got me really worried... They all need a rest... and i hope that they are fine now especcially when Tokyo DOme is around the corner!!!

THANKS for the photos and fancams..:D:D god i felt that i waas there..!!!

and really happy to see more Changmin's update..:D)))))

Guest afterglow.

ORICON WEEKLY SALES:

**3,031 東方神起 「The Secret Code」TOTAL = 255,624

**2,453 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」TOTAL = 146,174

cred: dnbn

both sales increased this week. i didn't think i would ever see tsc sell in the 3,xxx weekly again. kinda surprising.

i wonder how stand by u will do today. good luck to the boys. i can't wait to receive my copy.

thanks for the tokyo dome banner! i love it. hopefully the members will be able to get plenty of rest before the big day. they must be seriously exhausted right now.

STAND BY U promo

walzcp.jpg

2nghlpl.jpg

sc57gj.jpg290t1n8.jpg

cred: http://ameblo.jp/saya1220/entry-10290908227.html

Guest Redwarrior

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them? Sorry I don't know a better way to rephrase it.

For me: DAD---sometimes Brother.

When I talk to my dad about them he listens to me in contrast to my mom who doesn't really care (the way she responds gives out a signal that I should stop talking) When I talk to my dad about their hardships, new single, concerts, basically any news about them that comes to mind, he responds in the same manner as if I was talking about my school life. He doesn't get annoyed or anything. Apart from that, I think he actually likes "Balloons" (whenever I play it, he recognizes that it's them). He even told me that I could buy their stuff again (but from China or Taiwan---cheaper price). He says that he has co-workers that come every 3 months so he could ask them to bring DBSK stuff for me :D. He's more understanding to it and stuff so I love to talk about them with him. I usually talk about them.....let's say out of 10 times I talk to him, 1-2 times is about DBSK :D

Now my brother, he likes Bolero and I think that's the only song he'll ever like. Although he did take an interest in Take Your Hands~Remix~ when I was playing it out loud as I was organizing my school work. So he's more of a music loving person rather than personality, history stuff.

Outside of my family, I have 2 really close friends that actually like Kpop. (One=Guy, he doesn't really like them but he has Rising Sun and Purple Line on his ipod and he thought the Balloons MV and song was cute....he's more of a Se7en fan. My other friend likes basically many of the idol groups we have all heard about so i can spazz about them with her. It feels nice to be able to spazz about them with her-can't really spazz about them to my dad-.- *imagining a conv. with my dad talking about how hot all the guys are...* Shivers....haha)

^infatuated they're selling so much??!!! Wow I didn't expect TSC to be able to sell that much again, especially since it was released around 3 months ago. This is good :D I'm really anxious to know how much SBU sold in one day. (hopes tomorrow will come faster.....not really b/c i have an exam...) I haven't bought it yet since I'm low on money but I really want to. If I do then i'll definitely by it before the Weekly sales are counted :D

Bleh....this was a useless post.....here are some pictures from Junsu's last birthday (made them in photobucket):

214w74-1.gif

handsomejunsu-1.gif

made this with my cellphone:

DSC00102.jpg

Warning----Jaejoong HOTNESS:

jaejoong.jpg

:P

Guest lyphta

Thanks everyone who shared such awesome pictures and fanaccounts of the Bangkok concert :D

The boys have been pretty emotional as of late.

I cant imagine what they're going to be like when Tokyo Dome finally happens.

It's still a dream to me, and I'm sure it is for them too. <3

Redwarrior

Who's the most understanding about my DBSK fandom?

It'd have to be my brother.

Even though he doesn't really listen to them with me, I play their songs pretty often when I'm in my brother's room and stuff.

I play both their Korean and Japanese songs which is probably why he doesn't really know them much cause he assumes (I think) that they are different groups. LOL

But, I do talk to him about them. I tell him all about their upcoming events (the major importance of Tokyo Dome <3), I tell him about upcoming singles/albums/dvds (which he buys for me <3), I tell him about all that they've been through, I tell him about their what happens during variety shows that makes me laugh or cry (X-man and Heroine 6 made him laugh ^^), etc.

Even though I tell him all these things, he always looks like he's not paying attention or doesn't really care, but when I ask him if he did hear me or not, he says he does and that he's awed by their accomplishments.

My brother might not understand why I love DBSK and what not, but he is always there to listen to me talk about them.

The type of music he likes has to come from the music rather than the vocals, which is why he likes Clazziquai, Epik High, etc, but he has acknowledged some DBSK songs. He said he liked Darkness Eyes, Mirotic, and he thought Wrong Number was pretty creative to get crazed fans off their backs LOL.

Other than my brother, no one really understands why I like them. My parents don't know who they are.

They think they're Japanese because of 東方神起 (I know it's Chinese and I'm Chinese too, but they know I listen to a lot of Korean and Japanese stuff so they assume they're Japanese). XD

They do know they're singers but that's about it. They don't really care much. ><

None of my friends listen to them either. Odd things is I have a lot of Korean friends and like... none of them listen to k-pop so I can never talk to them about it. ><

So yeah, my brother is the only one that listens and semi-understands why I love DBSK :D (plus he buys me merchandise~ AADBSK3 is coming! woo :))

Guest reemiii.bbyxD

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

In my family? Nobody =( They all think I'm crazy for being so in love with an asian boyband x)

But if I had to choose, I think my little sister is probably the most tolerant.

Usually when I feel like talking about DBSK or any kpop artist, I talk to a couple of friends from school ^^.

Thank you everyone that posted up fanaccounts. I loved reading them.

I wish I could've been there too! And thanks for the fanpics too!

Oh man, only a few days left until Tokyo Dome! I'm so excited!

I wonder how the boys are feeling right now. Nervous? Excited? Anxious?

The dream is about to come true!

Thanks everybody for posting up pics, vids, news, etc! It's greatly appreciated!

Guest moosicISlove44

Question: Who in your family is most understanding as to why you like DBSK or someone you can talk to about them?

It's either my mom or my sister

My mom likes their music and she takes interest in them once in a while, and I'm always listening to their musi in the car, so I end up talking to her about them a lot ^^

Since I'm the one who got my sister into DBSK, it's a lot easier to talk to her about them, as opposed to my friends

I don't evven want to talk about kpop with my dad. He thinks nobody nowadays will ever be as good as the singers he listened to when he was my age..-_-

thanks for all the concert pictures lately~!!!

going to one of their concerts is one of my goals :)

I saw them at the hollywood bowl, but I want to go to a concert where it's just the boys~~

:D

ai_yuichi, thanks for posting up those fancams! i was so awed by changmin's solo <3

he looked incredible and sounded great. i'm so proud of how much he's improved.

yunho makes that "fake" kiss look real convincing lol.

here's another fan account posted on the dbsk sleepless nights blog: mirotic con day 1 in bangkok

who is more understanding about my fandom: definitely my brother. my parents do not endorse my fandom at all haha. although i can't really talk to him about them in terms of their performances and news but at least he listens to their music when i play it for him. plus he buys me their stuff sometimes :P. i've recently converted one of my friends into a dbsk fan so i can spazz with her! <3

Guest asdfhjkl;

Congrats stripesoflove! It's a lovely banner <3

TPF2 was HILARIOUS! I had such an amazing time watching it lol. It really made my day. And there were SO many group hugs! Anyone wanna make some gifs of those? :D

Junsu is really good at these sportsy game things.

Uhmm.. nobody, lol. Well my mom knows about them as "that korean group", and she doesn't really mind me liking them and she's cool with me buying their stuff online. LOLLL, I would never talk to my dad about them though. I think he's kinda.. freaked out. I think he thinks I'm like boy crazy or something, ever since I stuck up a couple of DBSK posters on my wall. It's really funny. My sister isn't really the fangirl type of person. But I have a few friends who like DBSK a lot so that's pretty cool.

Guest azn_chick91

Yunho-sshi and Xiah-sshi

"Brother" Sites Collaboration!

"Six Years With You"

2uhl45g.png

Be sure to check Yunho-sshi frequently as Yunho's Birthday Project is in it's FINAL stages of planning! YOUR cooperation will soon be needed in order to successfully wish Yunho a "Happy Birthday" from his international fans!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions! :D

Guest lynaeina

it's me again posting nonsense.

tpf - here another link uploded my mina111.

lynaeina - yeah, I know..XD

yeheeeeey!

*jumps up & down crazy like micky in TPF2*

thanks for the TPF2 gifs. btw, i flooded ur gallery w/comments--again. ;-)

sorry, can't help it. ehehehe

i am dying... they had me bankrupt already. :blush: so many things to buy.

They've been confirmed to appear on Music station

Everything / 嵐

涙サプライズ! / AKB48

Flower / GACKT

Brave vibration / 土屋アンナ

Stand by U / 東方神起

最愛 / 福山雅治

MW ~Dear Mr. & Ms. ピカレスク~ / flumpool

source

on the 26th of august apparently

thanks for the info.

goodness, 嵐 will be there too. it will be the clash of my korean lover jae & my japanese lover jun. :sweatingbullets:

i hope we can see some interaction between them too.

thx for the pc pics..omg, I'm so jealous ><

the boys look so handsome and chun's cut his hair?

kyaaaa..wah, nice hair chunchun!! I love his new hairsytle

// so he cut his hair..no wonder hewore beanie.. LUCKY thai fans

edit with pics @Bangkok PC -090626

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/7951/13883073.jpg

credit: as tagged + togethertvxq

ahhh... love micky's hair too... i bet some will make their bfs' hair go long for this haircut too. (like me.) :lol:

[Pics] 090626 JaeJung in Central World Press Concert 'Mirotic' in Bangkok

[img=http://images.torrentmove.com/ij/8jj04.jpg]

Credit : TVXQ-IN

why did God make a one and only copy for this person? :)

DBSK'S japanese and korean FANS annoyance

of ___ group using DBSK's name to gain fame. translated.

http://blog.naver.com/islove23?Redirect=Lo...gNo=40067551906

well... as true (blue) red DBSK fans, we just try to understand.

but i'm not gonna write a whole 5-paged article on this although i'm tempted to. hihihi

[News] 090626 B-PASS Magazine Photoshoot – August 2009 Issue

Couple for the day

Photoshoot

Source: [astvxq.cn]

Translations: thesexy-orange@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please do not remove without full credit.

this strengthens the jaesu power these days. LOL the crebeau boys are clumping in the far left of the sofa. i dunno why. LOL

[TRANS] 090627 American Musician Marty Friedman On TVXQ

http://img38.imageshack.us/img38/5392/arti...riedman1158.jpg

Marty Friedman, American, is the lead/rhythm guitarist for thrash metal band, Magadeth.

Source: [大吧 + heyjj]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please do not remove without full credits.

it's good to know that tohoshinki is gaining recognition from a hard core metal guitarist. it's very rare that they speak up like this for a certain boyband so this is something.

crazy, lol..they juz back from Thai

n then they r going back to Japan already..

on happy note, TD is coming ^^

@Kimpo Airport Heading to Japan 090629

@Incheon Airport Back from Thai 090629

Yoosutic @Bangkok Concert

cre: as tagged

their schedules are c-r-a-z-y! and all these travels? now now.. father SM and uncle AVEX, if you're reading this thread:

Our boys badly need a private jet. You both can afford it. It's becoming a necessity for them already. LOL

It was just the way I imagined it should be for all the Cassies in the world to be united. Amazing. Not only the boys are incredible but the fans--us. I'm just out of words. Cheers!

And now that I've posted too much crap, I think it's just right to post something useful for this thread. :blush:

I only translated what I can understand. LOL

Tohoshinki Mumo 2nd Feature Release

The complete special photoshoot is now released!

2f01e5d091bec382dfcb03cf735e724d1246399607_full.jpg

- Responses depend upon the contents and service requested.

- The whole package/kit comes the sample pictures above. Designs may vary more or less.

- Subscribers will shoulder the download contents, service charge, & other communication expenses of this service.

- The contents, transmission dates, service, specification, fees & etc are modified without notice.

Source: http://toho-jp.net/info

Translation: lynaeina@soompi.com

I just hope that Mumo is available where I am too. :-( Even just Tohomobile I will be happy.

I hope some will post these pics too even if they're just screen caps. :-)

Archived