[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest shuureigirl

[TRANS] 090628 Yunho Cherishes the Memory of Michael Jackson

DBSK leader Yunho has is mourning deeply for the passing of "The King of Pop" Michael Jackson.

Yunho expressed on his web blog on June 26th through a short entry, to mourn for Michael Jackson who passed away the day before.

Yunho said "When I heard the news about Michael Jackson's passing, I felt really saddened, he was one of my inspirational teachers, please rest in peace, 'Smooth Criminal'"

Yunho wrote these words to express his sadness and mourning.

Credits: 神采奕译@东方神起百度帖吧

Trans: shaine@sweetfig.blogspot.com

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

He must be so sad. A lot of people are very upset. :tears:

@ junsu3.jpg

Junsu is paying attention to the bird, instead. :P

Guest Fairily_Spark

『오리콘 2009년 상반기 세일즈 랭킹』

Oricon sales for the first half of 2009

*1位 54.8억円 EXILE

*2位 44.3억円 嵐 (아라시)

*3位 **.*억円 Mr.Children

*4位 **.*억円 浜崎あゆみ (하마사키 아유미)

*5位 **.*억円 B'z

*6位 **.*억円 KAT-TUN

*7位 **.*억円 DREAMS COME TRUE

*8位 25.*억円 東方神起 (동방신기)

*9位 **.*억円 SMAP

10位 **.*억円 倖田來未 (코다 쿠미)

Can someone tell us what is this all about? coz I'm NOT sure.

This is a rank of the amount artists have earned in the first half of 2009 in Japan.

So Tohoshinki are ranked 8th, grossing 2,500 million Yen.

The earnings are from CD/DVD sales...not sure if concerts are included but I'd guess so.

Guest nikkikim

http://img39.imageshack.us/img39/38/dbsksaipan.th.jpg

"Please Be Mine", the storybook that includes DBSK's trip to Saipan, is going to be release on 15th July in Korea and Japan.

The storybook to be co-released by SM Entertainment and SBSi records the activity of DBSK in "All About DBSK 3" DVD series which was shot over a month, and also interview stories of the DBSK members in Saipan.

The beautiful scenery of Saipan and DBSK's interesting everyday life stories in "All About DBSK 3" which will be released in August, can also be seen in the Storybook.

Especially for the games played along the emerald-colored waters at Ladder Beach, we can experience a live scene of a mini Olympics Game from DBSK's masculine charisma. The story which unfolds at the quiet and peaceful Managaha Island, the layout of the hotel rooms to the exploration of the DBSK members' bags, the 6D7N shooting in Saipan is going to be released, looking forward to the responses from fans.

Storybook will also incorporate the DBSK members' post-trip interviews, with a abundant 300-page content, and you will be able to sufficiently experience DBSK and Saipan's interesting and colorful charisma.

Credits: 神采奕譯@東方神起百度帖吧

Trans: shaine@sweetfig.blogspot.com

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

excuse me. i'm really curious. So the photobook will be in korean and japanese. no english sub?

thank you and sorry for using the space :huh:

{GOE-SS} Tokyo Friend Park II [English Subbed]

http://i42.tinypic.com/3461bmb.jpg

available @ goe_ss comm

Thank you so much. I'm about to dl from CB. But can I ask a silly question? there is TPF 2. where is TPF 1? I can't find the file in GOESS livejournal. :(

edit.... miss_h v thank you so much. ok tpf2 :D

Mabe so....... at hmv japan, you can pre-order AADBSKIII japanese version with photobook + dvd released 20 August?

at yesasia....you can pre-order AADBSKIII korean version (cheaper) photobook without dvd released 15 july?

can anyone confirm? so there is english text? :tears:

^

Niki: I havent checked on HMV Japan so im not too sure ><

available @ goe_ss comm

Thanks Aizah & GOESS for the subbed file ^__^

Very pretty! Glad that the project was a success :)

The whole AADBSK III DVD and AADBSK III Storybook is really confusing me so does anyone want to help me out? lol!

I thought that the Storybook is just a 'preview' of AADBSK III DVD? So i was guessing that the Storybook only has photos of them in Saipan and does not include a DVD with it. If the Storybook has a DVD included then Yesasia wouldve state that. But then some of us here and on the photo thread are saying 300pgs plus 9 hours of DB is worth the price etc.. :mellow:

Isnt these 2 different products?? :crazy: *confused*

Guest Chepi22

The whole AADBSK III DVD and AADBSK III Storybook is really confusing me so does anyone want to help me out? lol!

I thought that the Storybook is just a 'preview' of AADBSK III DVD? So i was guessing that the Storybook only has photos of them in Saipan and does not include a DVD with it. If the Storybook has a DVD included then Yesasia wouldve state that. But then some of us here and on the photo thread are saying 300pgs plus 9 hours of DB is worth the price etc.. :mellow:

Isnt these 2 different products?? :crazy: *confused*

Love <3

uhmm well... as far as I know the Storybook is just an storybook (lol)...with nice pictures and interviews, printed interviews or smth like that...

and yeah it does not include a DVD....I just went to check on dvdheaven and they stated that

This is a storybook (NOT DVD)

and its weight is the same as the one in yesasia http://dvdheaven.com/dvd/dvd_detail_music.php?idx=27197

laa about the 9hrs uhmm no idea what the girls were referring to..maybe to the main DVD... but ermm it is not for pre-order yet...right -_-?

Ohhh and thank you everyone for sharing pics and fancams (: !

and goe;ss for the subbed video ! I was So waiting for it ^^

EDIT

My bad :x

the AADBSKII is alreday for pre-order but just the japanese version...

with 6 dvds - -!

Guest squeaky

NONONO

Guys, don't fall for what "Yunho" said about Michael Jackson. He does not have a web blog. In the original Korean articles, it says that he has TWITTER, which he does not. The reporter mistakened the fake twitter.com/tvxquknow as an actual, real Twitter of Yunho's.

I am very sad to hear that Michael Jackson died. He was an inspiration. Good night, smooth criminal.

This what the fake Yunho said. But Yunho doesn't not have a Twitter. We have already removed iScreamshinki's translation of the article from the Shinki website after it was found that that it was a hoax.

So Yunho did not say anything in regards to Michael Jackson's death, but I am sure that he's mourning for his idol all the same.

BTW

it is said that the boys are filming a Japanese nutrition drink CF. :) They were selected as the models. I think for oronaminC?

credit - dnbn.org

Guest miss_h

THSK and my impression about DBSK/THSK is good till now (there's up and down times, but it's interesting experience to me).

Good to know that :). The more you know them, the more you appreciate their music and their works :)

About favoritism: That's the beauty of being a fangirls of boy bands. I'm not saying that male fans are less passionate but fangirls see them in different perspective, kinda unrealistic at some level but as I say, that's the beauty of it, and it biased :lol: As you say, everything that we say can be applied to other member too, but maybe it just as simple as I love Yoochun for Yoochun and he is my favorite just because he is Yoochun of DBSK ... :)

Don't worry, cassie in general never bash people opinion about the boys. For me personally, I found it okay if people say some of their music is boring or not just their cup of tea. It's preference, people have different taste. But I tell you, I will flip out if I read or hear people says DBSK/THSK is talentless and have no passion in their music...

^

Glad to hear Jungmo play Mirotic. I love him (and TRAX). Coincidently, I'm in the middle of listening to Tri-Angle right now.

*BTW, I will go to vacation for a week tomorrow. I doubt that I will find an internet (since we go to the middle of the forest to camp) and I have a feeling that I will do backtrack for 50++ pages when I comeback (hopefully the thread do not jump 100 pages). There's so much thing happen next week: new singles, MS, DOME!!!!!

edit...

Thanks GOESS for the TFP2.. Been waiting for this since last week. Kudos to the fast release :)

@nikkikim: the name of the show is TFP2 (kinda like PS2 :lol:), so there's no TFP1 :)

Guest afterglow.

available @ goe_ss comm

thank you for the super fast subs, goe;ss!

This is a rank of the amount artists have earned in the first half of 2009 in Japan.

So Tohoshinki are ranked 8th, grossing 2,500 million Yen.

The earnings are from CD/DVD sales...not sure if concerts are included but I'd guess so.

not sure if i converted it correctly but is that around 25 mill for the first half? if so, wow that's alot.

i wonder if that includes their merchandise.

a silly question? there is TPF 2. where is TPF 1? I can't find the file in GOESS livejournal. :(

"tfp2" is the full name of the show.

Guest llxpammexll

i keep searching around, and i don't still can't find a korean version of AADBSK 3. sigh!

but i have another question!

i've been saving up my money to buy dbsk dvd sets (thank you for everyone who pm-ed me about aadbsk 2)

and now. i have a dilemma because i can't decide which ones to buy.

i'm debating between the second O concert dvds, the T -tour dvds, and the rising sun concert dvds.

they're all concerts so..if it were you guys , in which order would you buy them? i'm leaning towards the O concert, even though it's a been more pricey.

but any suggestions? does anyone know the quality of the dvds? or the quality of the box?

if it's not any trouble , PMs please?

Guest Siriusmoonpuppy

Road To Tokyo Dome Signature Banner Contest

It's ending soon so get your banners in quickly! =]

RTTD.png

Guest wakeupluv

REQUEST

can someone romanize and translate this for me??? please please please pretty please! hahaha

Song For You (korean version)

너와 함께라면 날 수 있어

my life 너에게 맡길 수 있어

나의 사랑 나의 모든 것

마음속에 또 다른 마음 감춰 왔죠

이제부터 다 솔직하게 꺼내 볼래요

우리 둘이 아무 사이도 아닐때에도

이런 날이 올 수있도록 준비했어요

하얀 날개 펼치고 높은 언덕 넘어

그대 가슴에 오랫도록 song for you

이젠 바람이 높게 부는 계절에

꽃향기가 가득하는 날

비바람이 몰아치는 하늘 속에도

너와 함께라면 날 수 있어

my life 너에게 맡길 수 있어

나의 사랑 나의 모든 것

그대에게 가는 길들이 너무 멀어

나의 날개에 아파오는 그런 날에는

그대 내 마음속에 있는 상상을 해요

우리 둘이서 함꼐라면 Dreams come ture

너무 힘들어 날 수 없을 때

for you 어두운 밤하늘 아래

별 하나도 보이지가 않을 때에도

your smile 그대의 미소가 되길

so shine 등불이 되어줄래요

그대곁에 I love you for you

이젠 바람이 높게 부는 계절에

꽃향기가 가득하는 날

비바람이 몰아치는 하늘 속에도

너와 함께라면 날 수 있어

my life 너에게 맡길 수 있어

나의 사랑 나의 모든 것

Credit. http://blog.naver.com/tjenffj00

Guest afterglow.

http://www.dnbn.org/?id=db01&no=19564

i think the japanese cf for oronamin c is confirmed since it's posted on dnbn. omg i'm so happy for them. :D:D

and congratulations to dbsg for a successful concert in thailand! 32,000 attendees in total for both days right?

red ocean. it seems like not everyone had a red lightstick but it's still beautiful. lol <3

21o7yv4.jpg

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=200906290838171002

Guest shar_

crazy, lol..they juz back from Thai

n then they r going back to Japan already..

on happy note, TD is coming ^^

@Kimpo Airport Heading to Japan 090629

NO HOTLINKING

090629gmp11.jpg

090629gmp10.jpg

090629gmp08.jpg

090629gmp14.jpg

0906299897.jpg

@Incheon Airport Back from Thai 090629

090629icn07.jpg

090629icn01.th.jpg 090629icn02.th.jpg 090629icn04.th.jpg 090629icn06.th.jpg

Yoosutic @Bangkok Concert