12.jpg

credits: infintyhk

shared by: sweetfig@blogspot

[iNFO] Music Station Line-Up for July 3- Tohoshinki

musicstationlineupsweet.jpg

>Stand by U/ Tohoshinki

Source: musicstation

Credits: sweetfig.blogspot

[sCANS] 28th Single Stand By U Card-(ChunJaeSu)

I can't still find the YunJae ones.

Will update it once we found it^_^

changmincard.jpg

junsucard.jpg

yuchuncard.jpg

Credits: ichigojj+infinityhk

shared by: sweetfig@blogspot

Guest BoA_TVXQ

Chunnie is so adorable. i want to be this milkshake *sigh* . And i love the pic which has boys' love sign . they are cute enough to break my heart * sigh again* Thank Farah

Totally agree with Dbsgdec that Su's handsome cute and funny. He's the one who brings most laughs to us . i wonder what he is doing with his hand like this? hope someone will sub this off shot soon

Music Station : the boys are absolutely busy. i think they have to rest after BKK concert, they should relax with their family in Korea in order to get enough physical strength and comfortable mind. So they will perform perfectly in Tokyo Dome. Anyways, im looking forward to watching their performence

YUNHO AND CHANGMIN IN BKK CONCERT

094.jpg

093.jpg

092.jpg

091.jpg

090.jpg

089.jpg

15569494200906281357181561421774419.jpg

15569494200906281357181561421774-1.jpg

15569494200906281357181561421774-3.jpg

15569494200906281357181561421774-2.jpg

15569494200906281357181561421774-4.jpg

15569494200906281357181561421774-6.jpg

15569494200906281357181561421774-10.jpg

15569494200906281357181561421774-11.jpg

Cre: on pics

you can visit the site on pics to get more

Guest minhchau

Chunnie is so adorable. i want to be this milkshake *sigh* . And i love the pic which has boys' love sign . they are cute enough to break my heart * sigh again* Thank Farah

Totally agree with Dbsgdec

Woah~~~

Minnie is so handsome with that hairstyle and so manly with his cool face ^o^

I really like his eyes...

Omg~

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090628 Yunho Cherishes the Memory of Michael Jackson

DBSK leader Yunho has is mourning deeply for the passing of "The King of Pop" Michael Jackson.

Yunho expressed on his web blog on June 26th through a short entry, to mourn for Michael Jackson who passed away the day before.

Yunho said "When I heard the news about Michael Jackson's passing, I felt really saddened, he was one of my inspirational teachers, please rest in peace, 'Smooth Criminal'"

Yunho wrote these words to express his sadness and mourning.

Credits: 神采奕译@东方神起百度帖吧

Trans: shaine@sweetfig.blogspot.com

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

Uhm, if I'm not wrong, this is supposedly not the real Yunho. ^^;;

[TRANS] 090628 All About TVXQ 3 - Preview Storybook

whgsnq.jpg

All About TVXQ 3 - Preview Storybook

PLEASE BE MINE

Date of sale : 2009/07/15

Size : 20.5cm × 27cm

Page count :300P

[Table Of Contents]

PART 1. SAY, HELLO - First day of arrival at Saipan!

PART 2. SWEET DREAMS! - Press the bell of Number '257'

PART 3. VS. TVXQ! - Saipan Mini Olympics

PART 4. What's Happening? - Happenings on this island

PART 5. Before Sunset - The sky and the sea, and friends.

PART 6. PS. The sequel in Seoul PART 6.

Source: [jeasuyu.blog54.fc2.com]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

DO NOT REMOVE OR ADD ON CREDITS.

Guest chai~

Chunnie is so adorable. i want

Totally agree with Dbsgdec that Su's handsome cute and funny. He's the one who brings most laughs to us . i wonder what he is doing with his hand like this? hope someone will sub this off shot soon

to me, junsu is more cute than handsome. but i love him still because he is funny and full of sunshine. yet we all know he can be serious and focused off-camera too

and :oCHANGMIN ~ .................................................................... i am rendered speechless for a while because of how handsome he is

YOOCHUN

yoochun is not my favorite.. but i have major love for this man. :blush:

when i first got into dbsk....i am rather neutral to him. but now, i can say that he has won me over with his quirky sense of humor, lovely peals of laughter (thank u, bigeastation) and how he is obviously loved by everyone of the other members. i mean, even changmin who is awkward with fan service and bullies jaesu, obviously loves him so much that he is just such a big teddybear when it comes to chunface.

i also have alot of respect for a man with great fashion sense and the ability to turn questionable hairstyles into something all his own.

yoochun has a very natural way of showing his love to all the other members, that it doesn't come off as fan service unlike coughyunjaecough , i also began to like him even more after that particular airport incident. some say he was being a diva. i say he was standing up for himself as a human being.

so yes yoochun = LOVE

Guest Honey_KizZ

i think these are from day 1.

Xiahtic

Jaejoong solo

Checkmate

credit: uploader

shared by: SYC@wp

yunho's message:

since when did yunho have a blog that he regularly updates?

oh, i hope it isnt one of these fakes again....he says that people use his name

all the time. it's hard for him to register in places.

sbu shot off:

kya!!! junsu looks so adorable!

jaejoong+ piano=love!

edit:

Various song cut from Mirotic Concert in BKK[HD]

[Fancam/HD] 090627- The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic in Bangkok - Junsu

[Fancam/HD] 090627- The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic in Bangkok - Yoochun

[Fancam/HD] 090627- The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic in Bangkok - All about Jaejoong

[Fancam/HD] 090627- The 3rd Asia Tour Mirotic in Bangkok - Changmin

edit2:

^ this is an awesome cover!

Guest minhchau

@ all: I'm having a free- time... so I share these videos... hope You have fun~ (Sorry if someone posted)

TVXQ GQ Korea February Interview~Photo Sketch Preview Version 2~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7zkEz4kdAU&NR=1

~> I 've not seen some pics on this video

080920 Changmin at night

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qE_Hd8pxtuM...laynext_from=TL

Look at Changmin !! - wooowww Very cuteeee (Must watch)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GwTQ78d0w64...eos=gHfeht2ETRw

=> He s' so cute with that act ^o^

Changmin on stage - take off shirt

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONU6e_YDds...feature=related

=> He s' so sexy with his back... I really like a white- shirt...

080913 Changmin SSexy - Open to the waist OMGG hehe

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xYbUmfFebAY...feature=related

=> I think he is innocent enough to do not understand sexy is what :lol:

BEST MALE ARTISTS TOP 5 (JAPAN)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0cXG2SFpOYY...feature=related

Cre: youtube~

So sorry cause I forget to use "insert link"

Guest jeffblurian

What I love about Yoochun?

I'm relatively a new listener to DBSK/THSK music, so can't say I 'love' any of them yet.

Instead, I say I like them. So why I like Yoochun then?

He's part of DBSK/THSK. That's it. Because he's part of DBSK/THSK, they all come out with beautiful songs like Bolero. Without him, DBSK/THSK songs won't be the same.

I find it funny that when reading some comments so far about why people love Yoochun, I can also find those traits in other members.

Don't bash me, but that's what I feel and see on video. I first discovered DBSK/THSK via their songs in a friend's mp3 player. I didn't have any clue about their faces, their preferences or whatsoever. So I felt their music and then liked them as artists (I'm lucky to find them out via songs like Love in the ice, Bolero, Rising sun, O sei han go and Begin acapella version). I didn't bother to find their tv or mv or whatsoever videos about them, because that's my routine when it comes to music - I listen and if I like then that's it.

However I did check their videos out later. And so far, I still like and see them as normal persons. I mean they all got their moments when they break down, cry, smile, happy, sad, mischivous, laugh, witty, weird, moody, indepth, responsible, etc. Maybe to others, DBSK are not 'normal' persons, but to me, they are. Yes, I want to go to their concert because their singings are cool, but I still don't find myself seeing them as 'Gods' like some fans mention. They all got flaws and strengths, and I respect that.

That's why if I can't comment that I like Yoochun because he's just like normal person:

- who is not afraid of showing his true self or his attitude of "I do what I want" (to be frank, I see them all are not afraid of showing their true selves like Max consistently shows how merciless his mocking can be, Hero consistently shows how blunt he is, Xiah consistently shows how forgiving he is and U-know consistently shows how demanding he is to make his members concentrate)

- who has deep thoughts (don't bash me on this but I find his speech and U-know's speech sound the most diplomatic. It's like before the words come out of their mouths, their thoughts will be filtered by their minds first to make their speech some effects on listeners. It's not that I hate that because that's how they are and that's necessary color in our life, but I feel like I'm gonna be unfair to other members when saying he's got some deepest thoughts among members when clearly during my reading of their interviews and videos, all of them have their own moments of deep thoughts)

- who has fashion sense (I'm a male, ok? So I won't talk about fashion as some guru here. I just find all of them have their ridiculous moments with horrible clothes like who the hell in normal sense can bear to wear winter clothes while it's in summer during their fans meeting event? From my point of view, Yoochun's fashion sense is weird for a dude.)

- who got composing skills the most (sorry, I consider his composing skills just as of other members like Hero and Xiah - interesting and have potential, that's all. All of them need more time and experience to nurture their composing skills to make some epic songs. Recently I find in Kpop about a group called Epik High. Now, that's what I call a serious composing skills)

- who got the most charming smile (maybe if it's you girls, you can feel that. To me, it doesn't work. When I see a genuine smile, I always feel it charming. So far, I see all of DBSK got moments for genuine smiles and diplomatic smiles)

- who doesn't do fanservice (again if you are a male like me, you will feel some disgusting moments in their so-called 'fanservice'. And all of them offer fanservices, especially on their concert tours. I did try to spend times on understanding why things like Yoosu or Yunjae are so popular with girls. I still can't understand though. But the one who offers fanservice the least to me is Max, though he's catching up with others in lately videos).

I'm not bashing them or other fans in general or Yoochun in particular. I do like their songs and I love their Bolero, Rising sun, O sei han go to say the least. But as the questioner asked for honest opinion, here is mine.

I don't mind you all here or at other places fangirling (I find it interesting/enjoyable sometimes and/or annoying other times - like saying their singing/rapping or dancing is the best in the world). Just hope that you make an effort in understanding my point of view before bashing me.

So all in all, I like Yoochun because he's part of DBSK/THSK and my impression about DBSK/THSK is good till now (there's up and down times, but it's interesting experience to me).

Guest peiper6

jeffblurian: Hi Jeff, I'm a girl and a couple fan,too. But I don't bash or hate you about what you said. To me, TVXQ are nomal people, too. And it makes me love them more.

So happy to see non-fan listenner as you like TVXQ's music. Could I ask you where a you from? Nice to talk to you!

And about BK concert: Changminis really too handsome in those pics. It's the second time he caught my eyes before Yunho. Today is the last day in BK. I think they will come back Korea in one day and after that fly to Japan for Music Station and Tokyo Dome.

Hope everything go smoothly !

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi everybody!!!

I´m just passing here to post single Stand By U photos ok???

Sorry if someone posted this before ne...

STAND BY U SINGLE PHOTOS

♥ JaeJoong ♥

S8.jpg

♥ Yunho ♥

S9.jpg

♥ Xiah ♥

S4.jpg

♥ Changmin ♥

S6.jpg

♥ Yoochun ♥

S7.jpg

And I´m posting Tea For Two for Us too ok?

I made scans and Video too!

So please Enjoy ^.~!!!

TEA FOR TWO FULL HQ

♥ QUESTION ♥ :

I LOVED this song !!!

What do U think About this song???

What do U imagine when U hear Tea For Two ???

Domo Arigato ne ???

Kissu!!!

Credits:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Shared By:www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

PLEASE TAKE OUT FULL CREDITS!!!

Guest LeaYuri

@jeffblurian you just diggin ur own grave by saying such provocative words to cassies.Haha...im joking. :P

No,we will not bashing bcoz at least u listen and watch TVXQ stuffs.Then,it's up to you how you judge them.Well,I've been their fans for ages,stalkin them,watching their MVs or TV appearances,listen to almost their songs and I still find they're the best.Of course they're not "god" but I can't believe there's such person in this world.They're really special,out of ordinary and maybe you find it's funny or annoying but that's my judge.Im not sure if they're overrated but for me,whenever they got praised,they really deserve it. :)

@Sayuri Jaejoong thank you so much for the link!i love this song sooooo much!The lyric is so beautiful,sooo sweet!!!

Generally,It's abt a man who loves a domestic girl,I guess.Im dead imagining the words is dedicated to me..*gets bricked* lol

The melody is so refreshing! <333.

Why I love Yoochun His hand is beautiful (prettier than mine <_< )His voice is my second choice after Junsu's,His smile is killer and major admit it,His freakness,He's fashionable,he has great talent in writing lyric and composing,he's manly..hmm,do i still need to state more reasons?lol

I actually hate posting without any pics or link.so...yeah~I just hope im not spamming

miroticlegra27.jpg

miroticlegra24.jpg

miroticlegra23.jpg

miroticlegra22.jpg

credit:As tagged

Src:SYC

Guest Honey_KizZ

@jeffblurian

thanks for sharing your opinion. there has been a lot of discussion about

yoochun lately. i think everyone has a different reason why they like yoochun. we all know that he's not perfect.

everyone has their ups and downs, even dbsk.

for me it's because of his passion for music.. the beat of the songs that he composes

might be simple, but the lyrics hold a deep meaning.

Love Bye Love [english lyrics]

Yoochun Love by Love live

Kiss the baby sky

Evergreen

about the couple thing....it cant be helped...dont hate me...i find them cute and i love their relationship,

but any friendly interaction between them can be considered "couple"...it's just part of the fandom i guess

Red Ocean in BKK

miroticlegra4.jpg

miroticlegra2.jpg

miroticlegra.jpg

credit: ninniezz@TTF

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Guest Poiiz_JaeJung

[Pics] 090628 TVXQ in Asin Tour Concert 'Mirotic' in Bangkok

dscf0804.jpg

dscf0809.jpg

dscf0803.jpg

dscf0802.jpg

dscf0801.jpg

dscf08010.jpg

dscf0807.jpg

dscf0808.jpg

dscf0805.jpg

dscf0806.jpg

dscf08011.jpg

=======================

Credit : TVXQ-IN

jeffblurian thank you for taking the time to write about them :D really appreciate your point off view of the boys. We all have our reasons for liking the boys but at the end of the day theres just something about DBSK that just pulls u in.:D and i am glad that they are finally gaining more male fans. I hope you'll grow to 'love' or :D 'like the boys more in the future.

ok time to spazz :D

yooxiatic

omg! they should have done this fom the begining! chun looked really good in that purple jacket and wouldnt it be EPIC if they all did it..lol..yuxiahtic,jaexiahtic o minxiahtic anyone?

thanks Dbsgdec for the pics and Honey_KizZ for the fancams^^

Guest Eltoshen

:D

*adds to watch list*

@jeffblurian: I'm the same way about Yoochun to be honest. Same goes for Max. I don't really have any "omg, he's so cute/handsome" feeling from any DBSK members (okay, maybe JJ, even though I'm Junsu biased). But the truth is, their music is one of a kind. You don't hear many groups that can harmonize and make awesome live performances like DBSK can.

Guest AcTiCa

[Pics] 090628 TVXQ in Asin Tour Concert 'Mirotic' in Bangkok

wow Jaejoong so close

i'm so envy her 'cos she told me

" Yunho Touch her hand " and " contact eyes with Jaejoong "

really happy day ^^

thanks for sharing

Guest my_zacool_zaa

[PIC]20090628 Changmin @ 3rd ASIA TOUR CONCERT MIROTIC IN BANGKOK

by : www.forChangmin.net

2009062810.jpg

2009062809.jpg