[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest oxwanlixo

today their music japan on nhk will be broadcast at 11.30pm(korea time) rite??...

so for me...i stay in malaysia so wil it broadcast today too at 10.30pm on nhk or for me its next week??

...anyone knows??...please reply me^^

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ladyelhisa

In Honey_Kizz picture of yunho before the last, did anyone notice that yunho's fly looks unzipped as compared to the other photos? Or is that just my imagination?

OMO! Ahehehe....I noticed it too. At first I didn't paid attention to it, but when I scrolled down the pictures...aheheheheh..there was something different. :P:lol:

YOOSU XIAHTIC

Dang! They are so HOT! I love the hip move! :lol::D:rolleyes: I was actually thinking of them dancing to Xiahtic and YES! They did!

MICKY YOOCHUN's NEW HAIRSTYLE

I love his new hair! :lol: I really like it, it so fits him.

Guest afterglow.

today their music japan on nhk will be broadcast at 11.30pm(korea time) rite??...

so for me...i stay in malaysia so wil it broadcast today too at 10.30pm on nhk or for me its next week??

...anyone knows??...please reply me^^

the broadcasting date was changed to july 12th. :)

Guest LeaYuri

Anyway, how many days of concerts will there be in BBK???

It will be held for 2 days.That's means tonight is gonna be the end of 3rd Tour in Bangkok.Get ready for Tokyo Dome!! :)

YUNJAE IN PRESS CONFERENCE

yjth090626.jpg

9f8887d81cc6b2b46c1bbfb0d23daf3f.jpg

508bec87e725d647e78ac8292f19c77e.jpg

363c064495db2600cefca3f0.jpg

29-8.jpg

16apkzq.jpg

Im a Yunjae biased :lol:

Cr:As Tagged

Guest JJ.biased

omgshh...

this thread goes way to fast T_T

Its so hard to catch up.

Anyways thanks for all the pictures taken. Thye all look veryy goood and lucky to all the people who got to see them =[[[.

I cant wait till my stand by u single sends out T_T" anddddd i really want to the offshot D;

Guest Heaven2100

I wanna go to the concert...:( GOD...

I'm glad that the concert went well... i just wanted to ask how many songs do they sing in the concert???

Thanks for all the news and the pictures...

And hey.. can i open a discussion? What Songs Do you like the most from DBSK/Tohoshink/TVXQ? The Ballads and the heartwrecking songs? Or the fast songs? and what did make you to love them/? what song?[/b]

For me.. it's the ballads and the heartwrecking songs... it's just real music and their voices and vocals... Of course i like the dance songs and the fast songs.. i mean MIROTIC is MIROTIC... but not all the fast songs....))))

actually when i first saw their T tour.. i fell in them completely.. and after hearing LOVE in THE ICE and Bolero... i understood that they are real talent!

Guest sweetjammer

i know this topic may be a little old by now, but i wanted to add to "why i love yuchun." yes, he is my favorite, and most of my reasonings may be biased, but i'm going to share anyway. i love how heartwarming he is. i know i don't know him, but i feel yuchun seems to be a very warm person. i know that they all do care about each other tremendously, but it's nice how he cares for the other members. whether if it's lending a hug to changmin or being a maniac for junsu, i feel that he is caring. you just can't fake a lot of what he does. it's true, that all we see is what the media shows us, but he seems to be genuine. he's known to be the "emotional" one of the group, but it shows how human he is. sometimes we forget that they are "human" and may do things or act in ways we might not agree with. :blush:

now in regards to his performance. he's not the best singer or dancer of the group. but you can see his effort in everything he does. his talent is also undeniable. i think someone else said this before, but it really does feel like he's singing to you. i've been lucky enough to see them live in concert, and yuchun's voice just brings you into the moment of the song. the energy in his performance is also...wow! they performed sky, somebody to love, summer dream, and survivor all in one set, and i thought he was gonna pass out. but he bounced back and was jumping up and down at the end survivor. but then again, they have loads of energy. it's true he doesn't do a lot of fan service, but it was cute when he was winking to the audience during one of their performances at the nagoya concert i went to. :D

lastly, i love his laugh and his reactions to everything. it's amusing to watch. like in the recent tokyo friend's episode when changmin's dart landed on chun's snowboarding gear. his reaction was priceless, just like a little kid. :lol:

so, yeah, these are just some of the reasons why i love yuchun. others may think differently about him, but that's okay. thanks for reading! :wub:

Guest benhi

about WHAT SONG I LIKE MOST FROM DBSK, for me it was their SMP songs that caught my attention first since i dont understand Korean and Japanese, i was caught by their dance moves, beats and their styles (a.k.a Triangle and Rising Sun, and you dont know how deep the impression Triangle left on me, i listened to it so much that the song got into my friends although they had no idea who sang it) later on i got to hear their ballads (Doumini coopere and Love in the ice) and i officially fell hard for them :D and i must say that i love their KOREAN dance songs so much, dont really know why but i dont quite get into their Japanese dance songs as much as the Korean ones, as for their ballads, every time i hear their high notes, it just give me chills (and after that is my fangirl screaming, lol :P )

and speaking of Triangle, does anyone have pics or vids of them in the Triangle days? i've been searching for them and have only found the Making of mv and one interview of them so far

Guest TVXQ<3

What Songs Do you like the most from DBSK/Tohoshink/TVXQ? The Ballads and the heartwrecking songs? Or the fast songs? and what did make you to love them/? what song?

I like both but their ballads especially Japanese ones are simply mind blowing. And I think that I like Mirotic more than their SMP songs. Their fourth album is still their best Korean album so far for me but with regards to their Japanese albums, I love their Heart, Mind & Soul & T. I love their SMP songs too but I prefer their jpop-ish songs like Summer Dream, Sky, Stay With Me Tonight, SHINE, Survivor, Somebody To Love, etc.

The songs that made me love them are Balloons, Hello Again, Midhuyo, Get Me Some, etc..

『오리콘 2009년 상반기 세일즈 랭킹』

Oricon sales for the first half of 2009

*1位 54.8억円 EXILE

*2位 44.3억円 嵐 (아라시)

*3位 **.*억円 Mr.Children

*4位 **.*억円 浜崎あゆみ (하마사키 아유미)

*5位 **.*억円 B'z

*6位 **.*억円 KAT-TUN

*7位 **.*억円 DREAMS COME TRUE

*8位 25.*억円 東方神起 (동방신기)

*9位 **.*억円 SMAP

10位 **.*억円 倖田來未 (코다 쿠미)

c: DNBN

Can someone tell us what is this all about? coz I'm NOT sure.

Guest some1gurl

WHY I LIKE YOOCHUN

^^^sweetjammer^^^...you speak my mind..

I agree with other saying that his personality and honest character make us fall for him....actually when i first get into DBSK...from PROUD performance...straightly...he really caught my attention...his tears make me fall for him...then i started to notice his husky voice sooooo sexy.....i never expect he able to sing in high note until i saw him on love in the ice...it make me goosebumps..such a perfect high note and falsetto.....hehe...he such an open book...not all of artist like that...most of them just pretending...but yoochun,we can feel his sincerity....it written on through his eyes....another thing is he's care on his family more than himself really make me love him more and more....

SONG I LIKE FROM DBSK..

I ALWAYS LOVE THEIR BALLAD....IT JUST SO TEAR JERKING...ESP..coz that makes me know them...for the first time..my rank

1.TAXI

2.LITI

3.BOLERO

YOOSUTIC

B)B) ..HOTNESSSSSSS OVERLOAD...MY FAVOURITE COUPLE...I'M SORRY KEY..I THINKKK CHUNNIE REALLY HOT WHEN HE RAP IN XIAHTIC

Guest sweetfig

[iNFO] Tohoshinki to appear in TBS CDTV Guest Live on July 4

guestlivesweetfig.th.jpg

(wait, isn't tokyo dome also on july 4? so does this mean they will be doing the live tour and Guest Live? or was it pre-recorded already?)

7 / 4 CDTV 24:58 ~

Guest Live 1

Artist:东方神起

Title: Stand by U

Company: rhythm zone

Guest live 2

Artist: flumpool

Title: MW~Dear Mr.& Ms.ピカレスク~

Company: A-Sketch

Source: tbs.co.jp

Credits: sweetfig.blogpsot

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

[TRANS] 090625 CEO Matsura's Blog Update

July 4th (Saturday) - July 5th (Sunday)

Tokyo Dome First Live Performance is going to start.

July 1st: New single to be released, DBSK who is moving forward is working hard.

From the start of its broadcast, there have been 1 billion downloads, number of members have also been increasing at lightning speed. BeeTV has created a strong club(fan base)

Tohoshinki's single has been confirmed as the theme song for BeeTV's new TV drama series .

Hotel's sweet room is the stage for the love story between a male and female. It is a drama that depicts the individual love stories of 4 different leads.

to start its series on BeeTV on August 1st 2009.

Tohoshinki's single [stand By U], please look forward to it.

Credits: 東方神起百度帖吧

Trans: shaine@sweetfig.blogspot.com

[TRANS] 090626 Saipan Journey Storybook to be Released Soon -

dbsksaipan.th.jpg

"Please Be Mine", the storybook that includes DBSK's trip to Saipan, is going to be release on 15th July in Korea and Japan.

The storybook to be co-released by SM Entertainment and SBSi records the activity of DBSK in "All About DBSK 3" DVD series which was shot over a month, and also interview stories of the DBSK members in Saipan.

The beautiful scenery of Saipan and DBSK's interesting everyday life stories in "All About DBSK 3" which will be released in August, can also be seen in the Storybook.

Especially for the games played along the emerald-colored waters at Ladder Beach, we can experience a live scene of a mini Olympics Game from DBSK's masculine charisma. The story which unfolds at the quiet and peaceful Managaha Island, the layout of the hotel rooms to the exploration of the DBSK members' bags, the 6D7N shooting in Saipan is going to be released, looking forward to the responses from fans.

Storybook will also incorporate the DBSK members' post-trip interviews, with a abundant 300-page content, and you will be able to sufficiently experience DBSK and Saipan's interesting and colorful charisma.

At the same time, DBSK is going to visit Thailand for the "The 3rd Asia Tour Concert - Mirotic in Bangkok" which is going to be held on the 26th and 27th.

Credits: 神采奕譯@東方神起百度帖吧

Guest TVXQgang_ice

yesterday, I went to concert

It's wonderful

I took photos, but photos are so Low Quality

270620094180.jpg

270620094198.jpg 270620094206.jpg 270620094207.jpg 270620094219.jpg 270620094220.jpg 270620094229.jpg 270620094232.jpg 270620094226.jpg 270620094239.jpg 270620094240.jpg

270620094244.jpg 270620094245.jpg 270620094248.jpg 270620094252.jpg 270620094254.jpg 270620094255.jpg 270620094262.jpg 270620094263.jpg 270620094265.jpg 270620094266.jpg

Credit : TVXQgang_ice@soompi

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

『오리콘 2009년 상반기 세일즈 랭킹』

Oricon sales for the first half of 2009

c: DNBN

Can someone tell us what is this all about? coz I'm NOT sure.

is this the chart for the artist who sells in JAPAN for the first half year??????

i mean they add up all the sales and place according to the sales??

and congrats to TVXQ for placing 8th..XD

[iNFO] Tohoshinki to appear in TBS CDTV Guest Live on July 4

[TRANS] 090625 CEO Matsura's Blog Update

July 1st: New single to be released, DBSK who is moving forward is working hard.

From the start of its broadcast, there have been 1 billion downloads, number of members have also been increasing at lightning speed. BeeTV has created a strong club(fan base)

Tohoshinki's single has been confirmed as the theme song for BeeTV's new TV drama series .

thanks for sharing this news!!! but then, what is 1 billion downloads mean????

their new single already had that much download????????????????? :huh:

or there is wrong in translation????

so this photobook is by SM..there is a question i wanted to ask..

can someone explain why AATVXQ3 is distributed by AVEX and not SM???

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] 090628 Yunho Cherishes the Memory of Michael Jackson

DBSK leader Yunho has is mourning deeply for the passing of "The King of Pop" Michael Jackson.

Yunho expressed on his web blog on June 26th through a short entry, to mourn for Michael Jackson who passed away the day before.

Yunho said "When I heard the news about Michael Jackson's passing, I felt really saddened, he was one of my inspirational teachers, please rest in peace, 'Smooth Criminal'"

Yunho wrote these words to express his sadness and mourning.

Credits: 神采奕译@东方神起百度帖吧

Guest Senorita_

So AADBSK3 will be released in August now? It's a long wait, but I think it'll be worth it :)

so this photobook is by SM..there is a question i wanted to ask..

can someone explain why AATVXQ3 is distributed by AVEX and not SM???

I think Avex is distributing the Japanese version of AADBSK3, so hence Avex, but it's still under SM.

Guest dbsgdec

Toshohinki 28th single - Stand By U PV + off shot Junsu's part

credit: XIAHKING + xiah-sshi

Junsu's soo cute and handsome all at the same time!

LMAO at him and the birds + the hand gestures.

junsu1.jpg

junsu2.jpg

junsu3.jpg

junsu4.jpg

junsu5.jpg

junsu6.jpg

junsu7.jpg

junsu8.jpg

junsu9.jpg

junsu10.jpg

junsu11a.jpg

junsu12.jpg