[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

2009.03.11 SuChunMin @ Cross FM

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v483/Yum...0311CrossFM.jpg

Credit: DNBN

Chunnie's hair is growing pretty fast. I soo hope it doesn't get messy like previously. Haiya haiya haiya.

ORICON Chart 12/3/09

1 70,640 RESCUE JON 09/3/11

KAT-TUN

2 46,385 ひまわり SR 09/3/11

游助

3 17,339 刹那 UM 09/3/11

GReeeeN

4 - Survivor -090325 4th Album “The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single-【初回限定生产】 RZN 09/3/11

东方神起

Hopefully they are in the top 5 tomorrow

It's my 1st time watching kat-tun's vid and i'm not surprised that rescue is staying strong. The vid & the song is pretty good i must say. Nevertheless the boys did a good job being in top 5.

EDIT: I topped the page? Haiya.

Will be back to upload goodies for you guys :D:D:D

MOBILE WALLIES

jae2-1.jpgjae-1.jpgjaemin.jpg

yoosu.jpgjaechunho.jpgmicky1.jpg

jaechun-1.jpgA-JaeChunSu3.jpgjunsuiscute2.jpg

for more visit peachlabel

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest miss_h

We got 4th at the second day... Yippeeee!!!!!!!

I'm just glad to see the name of the boys among other more established Japanese singer.

I hope we remain at top 5 till the end of the week. Go TOHO!!!

And I make a mistake when I say that they sells higher than Bolero on the first day... Shoot me I forget to multiply with 1.75 on their Bolero sells number :sweatingbullets: The mistake is all mine :D

I just watch the 'FUJI TV Sakigake! Music Ranking' show (I sweat the easiest way to invite them to the show is by telling them that it's got something to do with food, they'll be there :lol:) and I love little YooSu interaction at the end. Junsu just so amazed that the strawberry ice cream taste like a real strawberry.

I can't wait for tonight Music Japan. I want to watch more of Survivor Performance.

edit...

quick question..

What is the difference between OneTVXQ and IScreamSHinki forum?? I thought that we try to be united by going to one forum only so we have this one big international forum for all people and that forum is OneTVXQ. Forgive me for being ignorance but when this thread just started people put big add for OneTVXQ and I think that's the forum and all other 'forum owner' are get together for it.

I want to joint the forum and be active in it. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to joint all the available forum. So, please tell me which one is more TVXQ (or fan base -- international cassie) oriented. Because I want to be an official international fans. And I hope one of it can make a move to SM so they will realize the need for Official International Fan Club.

And both are collaborated with GOESS (as a fans I want to have a full access to their english sub goodies).

Sorry, but I think somehow this is TVXQ related :)

Guest Senorita_

i was really lazy to post this...but but but!

YunJae Love~

YunJae aka Nagoya Team Mobile!

Aw~~ They look so good together ^^. Thanks to Avex who put them together for their promotions this year :)

ORICON Chart 12/3/09

4 - Survivor -090325 4th Album “The Secret Code”Pre-Release Single-【初回限定生产】 RZN 09/3/11

东方神起

How many singles did they sell today? :mellow:

4th place is still good, but I do hope they will stay in the top 5 until next week.

Guest legra88

FASHION FOLLOWS YOOCHUN BLOG HAS BEEN SUSPENDED!

D: !!!

i LOVED THAT BLOG! its sucha FAST AND EFFICIENT UPDATE on our dbsk boys

T_____T and its gone now!!

does anyone know what happened and what WILL HAPPEN?

is CHOMPO, SHINTA & LEGRA HERE?

I MISS YOU GUYS!

♥♥♥♥

Hey there this is legra here..

thank you and you're sweet ^_^

waaaaaaa, omg, yup, we have been suspended but it's not the first time actually

Just last week we were pended T_T

and it was not due to our mistake, but theirs, LOL

We have contacted the admin of the site and will be waiting for a reply from there

till the, visit our back up account here:

www.sharingyoochun.blogspot.com

see you there ^_^

cheers, legra

Guest shushshuckspui

Thanks for sharing this. 2U's rap is seriously amazing. Yoochun sounds so good in rapping that song and I like his engrish there haha.

If I'm not mistaken, everyone in DBSK has rapped in songs before except Changmin right? Jaejoong in Wrong Number, 2U in a couple of songs like Last Angel and KTBS, Junsu in Love Bye Love, but Changmin- none right?

Hmm...I wonder how Changmin would sound like if he raps.

lol. personally, i really hope junsu raps more, he sounds really nice with his husky voice ;)

when they just debut, i think Changmin did say that he cant really rap... :( well jaejoong used to suck at rapping too but.. WRONG NUMBER! :D

I love it! 2U sounds really good at rapping when its not their song.

And Yunho is finally using his normal voice instead of the high one. I miss that.

I just keep replaying it.. ahh its so good!

lol haha, yeah this kind of rapping style is sooo much nicer. i want them to use their normal voice... :(

imagine this rapping style for mirotic's rap. omg... mirotic will be even smexier. :D

i like their rapping style when they sang IYAH four years ago too. they sound really fierce and nice. :)

What is the difference between OneTVXQ and IScreamSHinki forum?? I thought that we try to be united by going to one forum only so we have this one big international forum for all people and that forum is OneTVXQ. Forgive me for being ignorance but when this thread just started people put big add for OneTVXQ and I think that's the forum and all other 'forum owner' are get together for it.

I want to joint the forum and be active in it. Unfortunately, I don't have the time to joint all the available forum. So, please tell me which one is more TVXQ (or fan base -- international cassie) oriented. Because I want to be an official international fans. And I hope one of it can make a move to SM so they will realize the need for Official International Fan Club.

And both are collaborated with GOESS (as a fans I want to have a full access to their english sub goodies).

hmm... are we all gonna like half migrate there or what? i'm totally fine and happy with an international forum but, what about soompi? are we still gonna be same old like this?

FASHION FOLLOWS YOOCHUN BLOG HAS BEEN SUSPENDED!

D: !!!

i LOVED THAT BLOG! its sucha FAST AND EFFICIENT UPDATE on our dbsk boys

T_____T and its gone now!!

does anyone know what happened and what WILL HAPPEN?

is CHOMPO, SHINTA & LEGRA HERE?

I MISS YOU GUYS!

♥♥♥♥

sharingyoochun.wordpress is currently banned ):

you can go to sharingyoochun.blogspot.com,they've moved there for the time being.

YUNHO & YOOCHUN'S rap:i totally love their rapping~they sound super cool in there.

and they just add more colors to the song.Of course,the song is addictive.

Guest viruslove_dbsg

2m3rcpi.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at GOE;SS' Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

Please continue supporting our Clubbox :lol: Thank you for your continuous patronage!

{GOE-SS+TVfXQVN} Kiss the Baby Sky PV [Karaoke+Engsub] -49.1 MB-

{GOE-SS} 09.03.06 - TV Asahi Music Station - Tohoshinki Cut [English Subbed] -101.9 MB-

{GOE-SS} 09.03.02 SMAPxSMAP - Tohoshinki (Interview + Performances) [EngSubbed] -73.5 MB-

============================================

bluee.jpg

[RAW] 09.03.12 Fuji TV Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke - Tohoshinki (720x400) [ponko] -77.2 MB-

[RAW] 09.03.12 Fuji TV Sakigake Ongaku Banzuke - Tohoshinki [ATO] -385.8 MB-

Guest xnightmare697

Request

does anyone have the lyrics to "take your hands" off the 26th single?

Kanji and then romanization please

Thank you!

dLah omg nice :) ive been looking for those of jaejoong!:)

hi rhean

Hi rossobianchi. I see you've just joined soompi. WELCOME!

I'm glad you liked it. Jaejoong is just too hot for my own good. *nosebleeds*

Guest Zeraaa333

YunJae aka Nagoya Team Mobile!

Thank you so much for sharingูู^^

YUNJAE is lovely~

i think jj's hairstyle makes him look so sweat~

Yunho looks younger..but so much handsome><

Guest sheilapiglet

Mirotic Rehearsal 081003 [clear HQ fancam]

they look hot=P**

haha..i found this halarious to watch...the sweet looking CM having a scary side...and he's always stuck in between the Yunjae love..it's like I'm waiting for the day that he finally explodes...lol=P

090311 PATi-PATi Magazine 25 anniversary - Personal Interview of Individual Members (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

Changmin's interview, enjoy :D

-What do you want to do when you're 25?

4 years later? Hmm, what would I be like then? I'd still be doing activities in Japan and Korea, but 4 years later I'd definitely be working hard in China and Taiwan etc as well.

-In that case, it seems that you've been working very hard in many places up til now!

Yes. You can also say that I don't have a choice.

-Just like what you said, can you hold out if you're so busy all the time?

Yes, no problem. Or you can say that I try my best to make sure that there aren't any problems.

-I suppose you'd be fluent in all the countries' languages by then?

Ah... how do I say this... I'm not that confident. I'd only be able to say greetings fluently... I can do that now as well. -laughs-

-But you've been running between countries constantly, so even if you manage to remember, it'd be in a mess right?

It'd also be good if I can get to be that busy.

-Would Changmin's sense of humour be heightened then? Or would you, on the contrary, become more mature and dependable? -laughs-

I guess I'd still be trying to improve my sense of humour. But its a different story if Junsu becomes charisma[tic]. -laughs-

-It depends on Junsu? -laughs-

And, I think I'll grow a mustache/beard.

-Mustache/beard?

I want to hide my face in the mustache/beard.

-Changmin= mustache/beard? Speaking of that, I've never seen TVXQ with mustaches or beards. Have you always wanted to grow a mustache/beard?

No, absolutely not.

-Why do you want to do that then?

Just for the simple reason for wanting to grow a mustache/beard. Rather than saying I want to grow a mustache/beard on purpose, its better to say that I'm letting it grow freely. -laughs-

Credits: heyjj.com

Chinese to English translation: Banana-chan@TVXQfever

hmm..can't imagine CM with facial hair..haha.

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

edit...

quick question..

What is the difference between OneTVXQ and IScreamSHinki forum??

I believe both forums promote unity for fans?

So i don't think it'll matter where you are most active in.

Request

does anyone have the lyrics to "take your hands" off the 26th single?

Kanji and then romanization please

Thank you!

東方神起 Take Your Hands

Yeah come on... take your hands

Oh yeah...

欲望だらけの Life 君は何を求めているの?感情向くまま (You're gonna try it)

Yokubou darake no Life kimi wo nani o motome te iru no? Kanjou muku mama (You're gonna try it)

ぶつかりあったって 最後に残るのは 空虚な気持ちと傷だけ (If you wanna feel it)

Butsukari attatte saigo ni nokoru no wa kuukyo na kimochi to kizu dake (If you wanna feel it)

大地越えて (Woah)

Daichi koe te (Woah)

海越えて (Just take your hands now!)

Umi koe te (Just take your hands now!)

Go! 未来をイメージしながら Go! 輝ける明日へ

Go! Mirai wo imeeji shi nagara Go! Kagayakeru amini coopera he

Go! Go! 心はつながるさ Go!

Go! Go! Kokoro wa tsunagaru sa Go!

純粋な瞳の置くには輝き続けてる 夢があるのだろう (You're gonna make it)

Junsui na hitomi no oku ni wa kagayaki tsuzuketeru yume ga aru no darou (You're gonna make it)

きっと思いは Don't stop!

Kitto omoi wa Don't stop!

いつの日か解り合えるだろう (So take your time)

Itsu no hi ka wakari aeru darou (So take your time)

-Rap-

幾千の願いうずまく世界で take your hands everybody 伝わる heart to heart

Iku sen no negai uzumaku sekai de take your hands everybody tsutawaru heart to heart

海の向こう側続く道がある just close your eyes, listen to their voice

Umi no mukou gawa tsuzuku michi ga aru just close your eyes, listen to their voice

So beautiful eyes 小さくても輝ける you can feel in your body

So beautiful eyes chiisaku te mo kagayakeru you can feel in your body

what you want, what you need 大切なこと Don't hesitate, Now take your hands, Go!

what you want, what you need taisetsu na koto Don't hesitate, Now take your hands, Go!

Go! 自分為だけじゃなくて Go! 共に歩む力

Go! jibun no tame dake ja naku te Go! Domo ni ayumu chikara

Go! Go! 世界はつながるさ Go!

Go! Go! Sekai wa tsunagaru sa Go!

それぞれの心に描かれたドラマ

Sorezore no kokoro ni egaka reta dorama

I believe 悲しみだけじゃないだろう

I believe kanashimi dake ja nai darou

Don't you forget Love

恐れないで 君の愛は 誰かの胸で光になる

Osore nai de kimi no ai wa dare ka no mune de hikari ni naru

同じ空の下生きている just take your hands Now!

Onaji sora no mini coopera iki te iru just take your hands Now!

Go! 未来をイメージしながら Go! 輝ける明日へ

Go! Mirai o imeeji shi nagara Go! Kagayakeru amini coopera he

Go! Go! 心はつながるさ Go!

Go! Go! Kokoro wa tsunagaru sa Go!

Go! 自分為だけじゃなくて Go! 共に歩む力

Go! jibun no tame dake ja naku te Go! Domo ni ayumu chikara

Go! Go! 世界はつながるさ Go!

Go! Go! Sekai wa tsunagaru sa Go!

credits: lyricalimpact

edit:

The boys were on CSJH's Live Tour on Osaka BIGCAT today ^^;

they were there after the encore song i think?

200903121.jpg

credits: keiko

MOBILE WALLIES

Ah thank you for the wallies.

I was looking for the Jae and his invisble mic one for a while now,

I saved it a while ago but i cant find it in my pc. (too much pics HAHA)

So save save save.

QUESTION

Did chunnie really say the "S" word in Heartquake?

LOLS i keep repeating it, but im not 100% sure.

someone comfirm me.

If he did....lols

oh chunnie.......

Guest e`PSY

edit...

quick question..

I could try to sell ONETVXQ to you right now but that's not what I'm going to do...Both forum are aiming for the same thing which is unity between fans...Maybe in the future, maybe, we could be one.

Basically you join the one you feel will fit you more and if at the end of the day, doesn't fit, go to the next and if both don't work for you, stay in soompi.

I know some people prefer to stay in soompi but then you can only get so much information in soompi and the threads move so fast, you're bound to miss things, that's one of the reason people create forums. To give information to people easier but also quicker. In regards to the SM thing, it's not easy at all but if International fans gather together and show SM the large number then we'll get recognized. International DBSK fans are too scattered around.

So yeah, just join the one that you feel you can be comfortable in...:D

Guest asialover830

Ah thank you for the wallies.

I was looking for the Jae and his invisble mic one for a while now,

I saved it a while ago but i cant find it in my pc. (too much pics HAHA)

So save save save.

QUESTION

Did chunnie really say the "S" word in Heartquake?

LOLS i keep repeating it, but im not 100% sure.

someone comfirm me.

If he did....lols

oh chunnie.......

yesh, yesh he did lol :P

i heard it....i think it sounds sexy when he does it xD LOL

Archived