[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest fobbiyo

STF: Stand By U performance: I have to say, although it's not perfect, I enjoyed it. They are getting better conveying their emotions. They do look extremely tired though, which worries me. I'm sure their performance of SBU now is better.

DBSK version of Stand By U: This is probably their best ballad PV up to date. It is not just them standing there, but it moves around. lol. I think this is also Dong Bang heaven. Seriously, look how Dong Bang there are in the PV. Anyway~ I like how the camera kept on moving around to different members, even if it made me a bit dizzy.

Side Note: That black thing Junsu was wearing was so distracting. -_-

Guest kanghee

Question:

Anybody knows about the 3rd Asia tour Concert Mirotic in Beijing? Will they come to Beijing? And what about the concert?

Please answer me, please!

Guest Senorita_

Stand By U @ NHK - It was a beautiful performance no doubt, no matter how tired they were, they gave their best :) And I'm happy they sang the full version of it. The boys vocals overall were great, they sang very steady and with emotion - just like listening from the CD itself :)

Guest afterglow.

Question:

Anybody knows about the 3rd Asia tour Concert Mirotic in Beijing? Will they come to Beijing? And what about the concert?

Please answer me, please!

the mirotic concert in beijing will be on july 11th.

riaj just published their june certifications and share the world was certified gold this month for having over 100,000 full song downloads. :)

it only took two months or so? it took doush.ite over a year to get gold. they got gold for both digital and physical releases. congrats to them!

http://www.riaj.or.jp/data/others/chart/w090620.html#list2

Guest kamkam12694

STAND BY YOU PV -- omg can this song get any better? the vocals are just wow.

i'm actually starting to like stand by you more than doush.te

i LOVE the setting of the PV. it matches the song really well.

STAND BY YOU live ECO UTA -- wahh it sounds so much like the recorded version. but man they look so tired D:

REQUEST

Does anyone have a link to the full episode of the time when Junsu was on Intimate Note?

Whenever I search for it, I only find the part where he calls Eunhyuk. thankss^^

Guest Cerci

Hello everybody !!!

I always try to help some friends here in soompi ne...

I just post to help coz nobody really talk to me

I just wanted to say thanks Sayuri JaeJoong! I always look forward to your posts because I know they will be full of cute pics or info about our lovely Jaejoong! I appreciate the time and effort you put into them ^__^

Now, I was wondering if anyone knew- Can the boys win any actual music awards in Japan? I've heard that they are seen as being in the 'Foreign Artists' category, more so then 'Jpop' or whatever, and cant really get nominated or anything. Is this true? Because I'd love for our boys to win something (or at least get nominated) and see that the fans appreciate all the hard work they've done in Japan. Sorry if this is a stupid question '^^.

.....After being a member on soompi for a couple years, I never thought I'd have the guts to actually post anything...until I discovered DBSK a few months ago. My love for DBSK/Jaejoong brings out a different side in me :P. Not to mention that everyone in this fandom seems to be so nice and pleasant. A big thanks to all the people who post here and keep us lurkers informed ^____^.

Guest mcl0521

[iNFO] AADBSK3 contents revealed!

The long awaited All about DBSK III's content were revealed!

The price cost about 13, 500 yen and that include the tax. (I actually converted it to USD and my eyes went like this O.O The price is about $150)

It would be released on August 19, 2009

And they also stated the id number...which is RZBD-46344 / 9

They also said that the company is rhythm zone

The DVD is expected to be as 540 minutes long. Which is about 9 hours long..say what?! Please someone tell me I'm not going crazy...0.0

The footage/content of the video are:

- Saipan (I wonder what they did and those girls...something smell fishy here >.<)

- Footage of music video filming

- Couple Talk ( I want to see this!)

- Filming at Korea and MTV shop? Not really sure about this one. Maybe the promotions during Mirotic period.

- Interview in a restaurant.

- DBSK with their dogs ( I wanna see Vick :)

- Video programs in SBS (Again with Mirotic promotions)

Inside also has posters and postcard. Well if it's $150 better have a lot of stuff you know.

And wanna know if I'm gonna buy it?

Of course ^^ LOL, let's wait for Korean version shall we?

Credits: DNBN + DBSKnights

DO NOT REMOVE WITHOUT FULL CREDITS

Guest JJ.biased

OH MY GOSH!!!!

The mv was LOVELY. I love the video effect, there was like 10 dbsk members XDwoooo...

They all look so good, and yes I even loved Yunnie's hair in there ^^

I also really like their full perf of stand by you.... that song is really starting to grow on me ^^ I like love it now <3.

Guest flyaway.

The price cost about 13, 500 yen and that include the tax. (I actually converted it to USD and my eyes went like this O.O The price is about $150)

Omfg, $150?! If that really is the price, then there better be a lot of stuff included. That is way too expensive.

Just a question though, why is it in yen...? All About DBSK, the DVD, is from Korea... o_o

Erm yeah. But I can't wait to watch the couple talks and the footage of them and their dogs. =)

Stand By U PV: It's good compared to their other ballad PV's, but I'm still so-so on it.

Too much camera-movement made me dizzy.

Guest mcl0521

Omfg, $150?! If that really is the price, then there better be a lot of stuff included. That is way too expensive.

Just a question though, why is it in yen...? All About DBSK, the DVD, is from Korea... o_o

Erm yeah. But I can't wait to watch the couple talks and the footage of them and their dogs. =)

Yes. Believe it or not.

Well this is what I saw and found in DNBN = 가격:¥13,650 [세금 포함]

That's yen right? If not, I'm stupid.

LOL. Yes and 540 minutes..they put this : <수록 예정 내용>약 540분 수록 예정

My mind is boggled too.

here is my source for guys who doubt me right now : dnbn info I dont lie.

Guest jaejoong.ro02

I'm so excited~~!! :D *jumps around*

But seriously, it's so expensive! Well it's okay coz it's definitely worth it^^

I don't even bother buying singles/mini albums/albums worth $13 but I don't mind if it's $150 for dbsk's DVD. :D

T/N: 540 minutes with DBSK.

Guest min_60

It's too expensive. I'm gonna wait for the Korean version which I am sure would be cheaper. I was wondering does the Japanese version has subs?

Plus the shipping, it's gonna be super expensive.

Couple Talk and videos of Mirotic promos are <3. I would love to watch that on TV rather than on the computer

Guest fly_micky

And they also stated the id number...which is RZBD-46344 / 9

They also said that the company is rhythm zone

this is japan version? the expected release for korean version is 31/7. I'm looking foward to this dvd. they have the couple talk again! that's very interesting. thanks for sharing the infowith us.

subbed version: 090622 $t@nd 13U [THSK Version][subbed]

credit to uploder

Guest yippieyeah

ABOUT HOTLINKING, "BANDWIDTH EXCEEDED"

Hi I hope this is not against the rules but I notice quite a bit of hotlinking recently. It happens not just here but at sharingyoochun's site as well. It's so frustrating. I wonder if there are some new fans who do not know what it means to hotlink?

PLEASE DO NOT USE THE PICTURE LINK DIRECTLY TO POST PICS ELSEWHERE like your own site, forum, other places etc. Save the pics you like, reupload onto your own server before posting them somewhere else (with credits of course).

THE OTHER FANS WANT TO SEE THE PICS TOO. Plus it's so unfair to the people who took the trouble to upload their stuff to share with everyone. It's not nice to see the boys turn into "bandwidth exceeded" or frogs either.

If you see anyone hotlinking, please do help us all to remind them to reupload too?

Thank you!

Guest mcl0521

this is japan version? the expected release for korean version is 31/7. I'm looking foward to this dvd. they have the couple talk again! that's very interesting. thanks for sharing the infowith us.

oh really. hmm.

do you know how much the korean version is?

ill be more likely to purchase that.

japan vers is too too much.

and something to share : DBSKnights releases

stand by u (eng subbed)

& we reuploaded the fanclub meeting and here it is : first part

Archived