[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asdfhjkl;

@yayamin; You're not alone, I like Yoochun's hair like that too! I think it looks really nice on him.

@stripesoflove; I totally agree, it's a much different feel from their usual raps, and I loveee it. Usually their raps make me giggle a bit (or a lot), but this is like the real deal. I do hope they do more raps like this in future songs. Even though DBSK, mainly Yoochun and Yunho since they do most of the raps, don't specialize rapping, this still sounded really good! Maybe they can experiment more with rapping in the future too.

Guest ohhlalakelly

From TOHO mobile

Why does Chun always have to have the hideous long hair? UGH. I don't usually rock this couple, but JaeHo are adorable here.

ORICON CHART 3/11/09

Wow! #3! I was expecting them to sell around 35K, but they sold over 50K. Wow. :) Good job!

Ohhh, im loving it! Why can't they rap like this on their songs? LOL. <3 I dont know about you guys but to me its a lot different than most raps that they do in their own song. Maybe thats just me...:X

Yoly, no.. you are not the only one who thinks this is different. Lol, it's different because it's not their own song. I agree, why can't they rap like this in their songs?!?!?!? Gosh! I always cringe when I hear 2U's raps. That's why I wasn't that excited to hear that they had a song in Suju's new album. But woah, this rap totally blew me away. Especially Chun... wow. He sounds incredibly sexy. :w00t:

Guest co0o0ol

OMG the song is awesome i like it , and 2U what make the song much better

Yunho wooooooooooooooooow his rapping part so sexy i keep replaying his part

how come they didn't rap like this with their own songs i never thought they would be that good

2U beyond sexy ^^. Yunho rapping part definitely is my next ring tone

Guest jen0apple

omg.. 3rd place! not the best but not the worst and its soo understandable!...kat-tun fans are crazy..(once was.><).. so dont mind them...lols but they sold over 50K.. amazing. i really want to see what how secret code is going to turn about.. =] so excited!!!

OGMOGMOG.. 2U's rap is sooo amazing.. when i heard it.. i was like.. OMG.. its so good.. lols.. im playing it over and over again.. i cant wait until the full song comes out!! !=] DONGBANGSUJU COLLAB.. is fabulous! =]

Guest ainiix

ahh their rapping improved!! yoochun's rap was amazing!! O__O hahah

and yunho didn't sound as nasally!

anyways congratz to them for getting 3rd!! 3rd place is still good :]

Guest lyphta

I really like the 2U rap in SuJu's song

This is a better collaboration than WISH was in my opinion.

There was something about WISH that is eh.... but this collab is muchhh better :D

I totally love Yoochun's curse in the beginning! LOL!

At first I was like... what did Yoochun say? now I know its the s word AHAHHAAH.

and Yunho's part <3 omgah what can I saw! He really sounds great!!! Reminds me of his Spokesman rap a bit except less intense since it's a slower song LOL and it sounds a bit like Love Bye Love's rap too :) i likeee <3

2U really rocked the rap portion of the song~ (and I hear Yoochun English!!! ;P)

yay congrats to the boys on getting 3rd! I'm really proud~

They can definitely get 2nd since they arent that far in sales~ but reaching up to 1st is gonna be tough since KAT-TUN is already in the 100,000+ area ><

2 weeks till The Secret Code comes out!!! I'm looking forward to hearing more previews for their songs~ They are playing them through Bigeastation right? :D (im just so happy right now cause my brother has put purchasing The Secret Code on his To Do list for my birthday~~~!!)

Guest josebiwasabi

lol wtf at yoochun/yunho

why don't you guys rap like this in your own songs. seriously purple line's rap was such a disaster LOL

anybody else hear "ovulation" instead of "our relationship" at 1:03? lol

Guest Natsumi_sshi

I acutally enjoyed watching 2U rap to SuJu's "Sorry Sorry". Although that song hasn't grown on

me by SuJu, I don't know, listening to them sing it with KRY was quite interesting. Plus

Yoochun and Yunho's rap always makes me lol.

Hrm, Survivor has been doing reasonably well. It's a funky kind of song, and it's definitely

an enjoyable song to listen to. I'm sure Japan thinks that also. 'Take Your Hands' is another

good song, the intro reminds me of a Michael Jackson kind of song. And Chun's Engrish is LOL

xD

KTBS PV wasn't that bad. I honestly can say that it's the first time I've loved all their looks in a PV.

For a song that's pretty mellow, and an onslaught of funny Engrish, the boys in the PV compensated that.

I loved all their hair, I swear Su's and Chun's smiles made me go awww. Changmin was cute, Yunho sweet

and Jae...well let's not even start with Jae. The only thing I regretted was Chun's bright tight jeans.

You could see everything lol.

Can't wait till 'The Secret Code' releases xDDDD

Guest gr3ent

OMG! the 2u rap in heartquake sounds amazing! i agree with whoever said that yunho should rap like this instead of his high pitch voice in dbsk's own music.

anyways, 3rd place on the oricon charts is still ok although i think kat-tun can't even compare to dbsk in image, dancing, or musical talent. however, dbsk can do much better singles than survivor and that dance in it. oh well. i cant wait to hear their new japanese album!!

oh and my current favorite dbsk pix is from their bolero mv. i super like it when they are in blk fitted suits.

creds to dbsk sleepless nights for the pix

bolerocellimg.jpg

Guest dreammssxx

found this on the SJ thread..

lyrics for Heartquake (이별...넌 쉽니):

korean:

( I Hate You) (I Miss You)

Rap> mini cooper man, I do feel so sorry, ‘bout to say something what –uh

너무 뻔해 모두 대충 그러려니 항상 쉽게 우리만의 사랑을 입술에 담고 오르고 내리니

나란 사람으로 인해 벌써 많은 상처를 받은 너에게.. 그러니 어떻게 이별의 통보를 너에게 빨리 말하라는거니? 읽으려고 했던 책을 몇 페이지 넘기지 못하고 이제 막 시작한 사랑은 추억보다 빨리 이별을 만나고 니 생각대로 그 모든 잘못을 탓해도 난 할말이 없어

기억이 없으면 좋겠다는 말에 더 이상 대꾸도 못하겠어 연예인이 하는 사랑.. 다 그런거지…

*내 갈라진 심장 (Girl) 사랑할 땐 내 맘 다 흔들고선 (Girl)

이별 할 땐 그 맘 갈라놓아 널 사랑한 맘 모두 부숴 버리면 너무 아아아아 아파 어떻게

살라는 거니? (Girl) 넌 그렇게 떠나면 끝 인 거니 (Oh~)

내게 준 상처 따윈 모르니 울고 있을 날 생각 못하니

너무 아아아아 아파 이렇게 혼자가 된 난..이별 넌 쉽니

( I Hate You) (I Miss You)

Rap> 매일 밤 소주로 하루를 달래는 난 더 이상 갈 곳이 없는 마음이 아파 아파

너와 함께한 모든 추억이 이제는 사진 속에 묻어있는 순간 그렇게 가니 가니

내 맘을 아프게 한 채.. 내 맘이 들리지 않니? 크게 소리쳐 보는데…

니가 죽으라 하면 죽고 니가 있어야 사는 난 내 심장까지도 다 줘버렸는데….

Now expressions, spaces of our relationship

what kind of problems make you so hard and sad and weak

수십배 다른 사람보다 잘해도 그 순간뿐이야 그래봤자 그 감동 며칠 지나면 마음속의 그림뿐이야

생각보다 쉬운일이야 진실한 사랑이 내게서 떠나는걸 나 혼자 바라봤던….

그 무엇보다도 소중했던 슬픈 영화 같은 이야기…. 바로 내 이야기….

모두 부수고 떠난 너

*내 갈라진 심장 (Girl) 사랑할 땐 내 맘 다 흔들고선 (Girl)

이별 할 땐 그 맘 갈라놓아 널 사랑한 맘 모두 부숴 버리면 너무 아아아아 아파 어떻게

살라는 거니 (Girl) 넌 그렇게 떠나면 끝 인 거니 (Oh~)

내게 준 상처 따윈 모르니 울고 있을 날 생각 못하니

너무 아아아아 아파 이렇게 혼자가 된 난

너 이렇게 떠날 거면 남김없이 모두 갖고 떠나가

행복 이었던 추억들도 점점 괴롭힐 그리움도 내 가슴에 남을 사랑도

*이별 넌 쉽니 (Girl) 사랑할 땐 내 맘 다 흔들고선 (Girl)

이별할 땐 그 맘 갈라놓아 날 사랑한 맘 모두 부숴 버려도 너는 아아아아 아픔 모르니 ?

견딜 수 있니 (Girl) 넌 그렇게 떠나면 끝인 거니 (Oh~)

또 누군갈 아프게 할 거니 울고 있을 날 생각 못하니

너무 아아아아 아파 이렇게 혼자가 된 난

Rap>정신차려 바보야 내 사람이 아니잖아 이제 다시 전처럼 돌아갈 수 없잖아

너도 알고 있잖아 너 하나만을 너 하나만을 바라본 내 마음을…

미리 말했어야 했는데 수없이도 반복했는데 “미안해” “사랑해” 지겹도록 입에 담았었는데

미리 말했어야 했는데 수없이도 반복했는데… 그래… 나란 사람이란 이래…

Romanization:

Ibyeol neon swipni

(I hate you) (I miss you)

Rap) mini cooper man, I do feel so sorry, ‘bout to say something what –uh

Neomu Ppeonhae modu daechung keureoryeoni hangsang swipkei urimanei sarangeul ipseulei damko oreugo naerini

naran sarameuro inhae peolsseo manheun sangcheoreul padeul neo eigei.. keureoni eoddeokei ibyeolei tongboreul neo eigei palli malharaneunkeoni? ilkeuryeogo haettdeon chaekeul myeot peiji neom

kiji mothako ijei mak sijakhan sarangeul chueokboda palli ibyeoreul mannago ni saenggakdaero keu modeun jalmoteul tathaedo nan halmari eopseo

kieoki eopseumyeon johkeitdaneun marei deo isang daekkudo mothakeisseo yeonyeiini haneun sarang.. da keureongeoji...

*nae kalrajin simjang (girl) saranghal ddaen nae mam da heundeulgoseon (girl)

i byeol hal ddaen keu mam kalranoha neol saranghan mam modu buswo pyeorimyeon neomu aaaaa apa eoddeokei

salraneun geoni? (girl) neon keuroehkei ddeonamyeon kkeut in geoni (Oh~)

Naekei jun sangcheo ddawin moreuni ulgo issuel nal saenggak mothani

neomu aaaaa apa eoddeokei honjaga dwin nan.. ibyeol neon swipni

(I hate you) (I miss you)

Rap> Maeil pam sojuro harureul dalraeneun nan deo isang kal gosi eopsneun maumi apa apa

neowa hamkkeihan modeun chueoki ijeineun sajin sokei mudeoineun sungan keureohkei kani kani

nae mameul apeugei hanchae.. nae mami deulriji anhni? keukei sorichyeo boneundei..

Niga jukeura hamyeon jukgo niga isseoya saneun nan nae simjangkkajido da jwopyeoreotneundei..

Now expressions, spaces of our relationship

what kind of problems make you so hard and sad and weak

susippae dareun saramboda jalhaedo keu sunganppuniya keurae bwatja keu kamdong myeochil jinamyeon maeumsokei keurimppuniya

saenggakboda swieniriya jinsilhan sarangi naekeiseo ddeonaneunkeol na honja parabwatdeon..

keu mueotbodado sojunghaetdeon seulpeun yeonghwa kateun iyaki.. baro nae iyaki..

modu pusugo ddeonan neo

*nae kalrajin simjang (girl) saranghal ddaen nae mam da heundeulgoseon (girl)

i byeol hal ddaen keu mam kalranoha neol saranghan mam modu buswo pyeorimyeon neomu aaaaa apa eoddeokei

salraneun geoni? (girl) neon keuroehkei ddeonamyeon kkeut in geoni (Oh~)

Naekei jun sangcheo ddawin moreuni ulgo issuel nal saenggak mothani

neomu aaaaa apa eoddeokei honjaga dwin nan..

neo ireohkei ddeonal keomyeon namkim eopsi modu kajko ddeonaga

haengbok ieotdeon chueokdeuldo jeomjeom gwirophil keuriumdo nae kasumei nameul sarangdo

*Ibyeol neon swipni (girl) saranghan ddaen nae mam da heundeulgoseon (girl)

i byeol hal ddaen keu mam kalranoha neol saranghan mam modu buswo pyeorimyeon neomu aaaaa apeum moreuni?

kyeondil su itni (girl) neon keureohkei ddeonamyeon kkeutin geoni (oh~)

ddo nugungal apeugei hal geoni ulgo itneun nal saenggak mothani

neomu aaaaa apa ireogei honjaga dwin nan

<rap> jeongsincharyeo paboya nae sarami anijanha ijei dasi jeoncheoreom doragal su eopjanha

neodo algo itjanha neo hanamaneul neo hanamaneul barabon nae maeumeul..

miri malhaesseoya haetneundei sueopsi panbokhaetneundei "mianhae" "saranghae" jikyeopdorok ipei damasseotneundei

miri malhaesseoya haetneundei sueopsi panbokhaetneundei.. keurae.. naran saramiran irae..

Credits : Octopus Yesung @ SJ-World & kirra12@ SJ thread

//2U sounds soo hot rapping <3

btw for those who don't know..cuz of the soompi rules, the girl put the 's word'as mini cooper..lol.

Guest JJ.biased

/sigh I am going to miss this thread since I will be away and back on monday :( I hope there is great news when I'm back.. Miss everyone <3

Well THE RAP WAS HOOOOTTTTT BEEEP ~ hehe ^__^" thats the only news i can catch up with atm.. :(

Guest ohhlalakelly

I totally love Yoochun's curse in the beginning! LOL!

LOL! I'm so glad i'm not the only one who heard that. Judging from the lyrics dreammssxx (thanks, btw!) just posted, he really did say that! Wow. Okay, a curse word. Not that big of a deal. But engrish talking Chun? lol, i love it.

I acutally enjoyed watching 2U rap to SuJu's "Sorry Sorry". Although that song hasn't grown on

me by SuJu, I don't know, listening to them sing it with KRY was quite interesting. Plus

Yoochun and Yunho's rap always makes me lol.

Eh? I think you got mixed up. They rapped in a different song. it's called, "Heartquake". XD

I'm usually a silent reader in this thread since it moves so fast. Is Yoochun the person who raps first? I think it is but, his voice sounds sexy as. ;)

Why can't they rap like this in their songs? It would sound better.

Yes, that's Chun. I don't know, I wish they could rap like this in their songs. Bleh. Hopefully with their Korean comeback 2nd half of the year, they'll do something like that. WOW. I would be so happy. <3

Guest kikylove

26th Single Survivor CD

Thx a lot for sharing. wow!! their r look like a white gods >,< i really like this single.

probably i want to buy it fast. but i dont know how to buy CN with yesasia ? TT

Thx a lot for sharing. i really like this song Yunho & Yoochun & K.R.Y the best of voice haha xD.

i want to listen full song but i dont know about Mnet

http://music.mnet.com/AlbumInfo/AlbumInfo.asp?AlbumID=175265

i already login but i dont know how should i click? TT

Guest intan

I LOOOOVVVVEEEEE their raps SO MUCH!!! Chun is superfast and supersexy!!..with his Engrish..I can catch what he says..and Yunho is good too..I've always love his rap like this, sort of talking..

I think it's not "‘bout to say something", it's "I have to say something" and it's not "now expressions", it's "no expressions" =)

This raps part sound like a song itself..even without the complete version of the song.. suddenly I have this selfish thought, "why this is not DBSK song =P" but I know Suju also have some amazing vocalists..of course they must divide good songs fairly among the SM artists..it's be so cool if 2U make a surprise appearance at Suju concert and just rock this rap..or perhaps 2U appearance in MV..sounds perfect ne :w00t:

LOL! I'm so glad i'm not the only one who heard that. Judging from the lyrics dreammssxx (thanks, btw!) just posted, he really did say that! Wow. Okay, a curse word. Not that big of a deal. But engrish talking Chun? lol, i love it.

Woah, I heard that too!! but who would mind anyway, Chun sounds SOOO SEXY!! lol..he's totally corrupting my mind :P

Guest Senorita_

name='tvxqslave' date='Mar 12 2009, 09:05 AM' post='12748719']

26th Single Survivor CD

:w00t: Major nose-bleed :P I love their hair, especially Chun's =D Thankyou for posting Elune ^^

^

this is the new single rite?

or the mini album for secret code?

i was going to get it but then im going to be 10$ more in debt

What are you talking about? :blink:

It's their single 'Survivor', not their mini-album or album...

2U Rap - Love their rapping, I'm glad they took part in SJ's 3rd album ^_^ But did I hear Chun swear in the beginning? :blink:

i think itachixneji is referring to this mini-album which not a lot of people know about :sweatingbullets:

[News] The Secret Code Pre-Release Special Mini Album

【Title】 090325 4th Album “The Secret Code” Pre-Release Special Mini Album + α

【Release Date】 2009/2/28 (Sat)

【Sold At】 TSUTAYA DISCS stores all over Japan. Some stores are not selling this.

[CD]

1. Survivor

2. Bolero -short ver.

3. 呪文 -MIROTIC

4. どうして君を好きになってしまったんだろう? -short ver.

5. Purple Line

6. Summer Dream

7. Choosey Lover

8. ウィーアー!(We Are!) -short ver.-

[DVD]

1. Special Attack Movie Single 4 small 1 ver .-

2. Video Clip (Purple Line, Beautiful you, どうし君を好きなってしまったんだろう?、呪文-MIROTIC-、Bolero)

it was only sold for japanese residents^^

2U rap

oh that is sexy!! and yoochun's engrish FTW!! the cuss at the start is sexy~

i hope they rap more like this in the future.

Archived