[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest charan

That why a lot of people didn't like TVXQ last year when they won the daesang because TVXQ was in japan the whole time, and they came back just before award time to ensure they win the award. (Yes I know that a lot of artists are more active near the end of the year so they can get fans to vote for them - that's why I think a lot of these awards are very unfair)

sorry for cutting your post

But Daesangs that TVXQ got Last year base on album sell if only voting they could got all 3 daesung on MKMF but they got only "Album Of The Year"

Golden disk daesung base on Album sell and TVXQ's Album was the highest selling album in 2008 :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

i understand that some fans may go overboard for the poll but whatever they did on the poll is just a way they convey their love or should i say they convey their support to the boys..

certain poll, yes, should be ignored and tvxq had achieve more than any kpop idol in korea...and they are more to international recognition..some fans think that as a international fans, the boys deserve on winning just any poll..not to mention they had the largest fans in the world wide..imagine just every fans could contribute to the poll, the boys had more than 1 million vote by just 1 click from each fans...

is just a small contribution...but then again, not overboard or over obsessed with it..we dont need this small poll to prove the power of the 5 and the power of red sea...the sales of the album and the income they bought to korea (as in the country not the company) and they prove to be far beyond anything..

just ignored on that MKMF..they favor more for the fans than the real scene...which sometimes i feel MKMF is nothing but a joint concert..any big names could bag themselve a award there..=.= provided the artist have a large fanclub which is ready to bomb just anyone in the MKMF committee for not giving the award to their idol..that is why their daesang is divided into 3...=.=

they are not up for voting neither sales....if they were up for either any of it..TVXQ deserve all the award..i remember the boys leading the vote for each of their nomination..they would have 6 awards instead of 4...-_- although they were the big winner that night...

GDA is more appropriate in giving their award...-_-

i guess is ok for the fans to call for vote but calling names to people who dont vote, is not nice..well, everyone of us wanted TVXQ success but each of us take the support differently..some support the boys by increasing their sales, helping the boys to achieve high sales and prove the scale of their fanbase...some support the boys by putting the boys #1 in all poll...and of course some both way....but then, it is really a need to fight over a small poll??? any choice we made mainly to support the boys...either way, we are still up to support the boys...

just stating my point of view...well, its not nice for newcomers to come in the new thread with splendid front page but ugly scene at the end....^_^

lets create a amazing 4th thread...

Guest sakura937937

Question: I'll be in Japan at the end of this month, on time for the Tokyo Dome concert but unfortunately I couldn't buy the tickets. I still love to buy some concert goodies though. Can anyone who came to the concert tell me that if we need the ticket to buy the goodies? I have no idea what it's like at their concert. Thanks a lot ^o^.

Guest charan

Question: I'll be in Japan at the end of this month, on time for the Tokyo Dome concert but unfortunately I couldn't buy the tickets. I still love to buy some concert goodies though. Can anyone who came to the concert tell me that if we need the ticket to buy the goodies? I have no idea what it's like at their concert. Thanks a lot ^o^.

About tickets you can check in ticket shop (Shibuya ,Harajuku etc.) Tickets' price are more expensive but not too much like auction

However my friend tell me Tohoshinki 's tickets like rare item now :sweatingbullets:

About goodies you can buy in font of the vanue :) you have ticket or not you can buy anyway

Guest f3l1

hi...

i'm a huge tvxq fans...

please vote for tvxq @ v channel battle on the moves...

it is TVXQ vs SUPER JUNIOR right now...

TVXQ loses 600+ votes...

so pleaseee...

vote for them...

thanks....

GO CASSIOPEIA...

TVXQ fighting....

Guest dlre

^ there has been the competition on channel v for the past few months

there really is no point in spamming this thread to ask people to vote now because most of them would have already vote

these kinds of competitions are done just for fun so no need to take it seriously and personally i am getting quite sick of seeing newbie coming just to post that one post and then disappear.

asking my question again since it looks like no one noticed it :(

does anyone knows where this pic of junsu came from?? i've never seen it before

thanks for answering ^^

junsu16bymeyli27.jpg

28wmic9.jpg

Guest charan

I have Tickets MIrotic Concert IN BANGKOK

Day 28-06-2009

Zone SF ( G16 G17 G18 G19)

PRICE 4530 ฿ /ticket not include shipping

If You Interrest please PM me Thank You :)

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

2U ~ Same/Sharing Jacket

0b649a8be116c437c8fc7ac.jpg

408d83124e70fe275baf530.jpg

Credit : Tag + Baidu + TVXQfever.blogsport.com

^^ Please remove the p><p> [img]<a href=http://i44.tinypic.com/2ut12fm.jpg' alt='2ut12fm.jpg'>

2ajdx6s.jpg

11ju70h.jpg

rc11ft.jpg

2mdh546.jpg

2laprw1.jpg

2eq9h77.jpg

fvvhup.jpg

ej7rcp.jpg

credit: besidemicky+mickybaidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ Mickey's mom is so accomodating to the fans :)

Fan Account:TVXQ Store!

11kdts0.jpg

akame4eva@lj/dbsg was in the city near SHANGHAI called Su Zhou,saw this and here is what she has to say:

SO Funny! I was in this city near SHANGHAI called Su Zhou, and I was zoning out in the car, and suddenly I see a store called TVXQ

So I do a double take...and yes. The store IS called TVXQ.

This pic was taken by me when I passed by the store in the car.

So later on I go inside the store and it's a clothing store. And I go upstairs, and the upstairs part of the store is dedicated to Dong Bang...LOL Even their business cards have DBSK pictures printed on them. It's like...all dong bang goods...rulers, stickers, umbrellas, fans, key chains, etc you think of it, you can make it, EVEN NIGHT LIGHTS!!!!

But seriously, they named the store after DBSK XDXDXDXD SOOO Amazing.

Just wanted to share how far the DBSK love has spread!

credit: akame4eva@lj/dbsg

REQUEST

does anyone have all the pic when chun looks like this in HQ? o:

http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s136/ra...233821_7069.jpg

iduj9g.jpg

4t51tk.jpg

Guest beibe87

about vote:

although i have said before that I expect ppl to vote our boys, BUT asking for it everytime is really unnecessary..it looks like force ppl for it...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[PIC] Mickyfan for Yoochun birthday

13499819.jpg

74545827.jpg

73652240.jpg

30096979.jpg

60164723.jpg

35148267.jpg

20365075.jpg

11371193.jpg

credit: mickyfan + 有天来亲一个@baidu

i wondering how many laptop they have since their fans always give laptop as a bday gift every year.. :P

the necklace.. :blink: it looks so girly to me..*get bricked*

----------------------------------------------------------

{GOE-SS} Heaven's Postman Preview [English Subbed]

Beetv - Moolog Part 7 w Chinese + English Subs

Guest blackelement_ice

[i wondering how many laptop they have since their fans always give laptop as a bday gift every year.. :P

the necklace.. :blink: it looks so girly to me..*get bricked*

around 6 i believe :wacko: ..thats exclusive the one that they bought themselve... *they should give me 1 of it,

without deleting the things inside the laptop* i'll be expecting a lot of wacko picture....hahahhaha

and yeaaah..the necklace..*bet chun give it to his mum* :D

Guest fly_micky

mickyfan gifs - the presents look nice..and another laptop? I'm not so sure about this, but I found this @mickyfan site that they also donated

₩ 2,020,800 won under yuchun's name for a little girl, name Yejin for her treatment cost. There's also a picture of that girl on their fansite.

a little girl, yejin

92445694.jpg

certificate

77669737.jpg

credit mickyfan

Intro + The Way U Are (Remix) @3rd ATM, Seoul P13 [subbed]

Somebody To Love @3rd ATM, Seoul P14 [subbed]

credit to uploader

Guest nikkikim

mickyfan gifs - the presents look nice..and another laptop? I'm not so sure about this, but I found this @mickyfan site that they also donated

₩ 2,020,800 won under yuchun's name for a little girl, name Yejin for her treatment cost. There's also a picture of that girl on their fansite.

a little girl, yejin

http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/3613/92445694.jpg

certificate

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1905/77669737.jpg

credit mickyfan

She is the one playing piano with the boys in Kim Jung Eun's chocolate, right? Wow, she grows up so much. :)

I want that LV white and blue thing. Micky is so lucky with so many fans love him so much.

Happy Birthday again B)

Request..... Can anyone give me map and address of Crebeau shop in Korea please? I want to visit and support their business.

Guest tyrajaejoong

hey guys! ;)

plez tell me what is the name of the show that jaejoong reveal his photos in his cellphone??

jaecellphone.jpg

Archived