credit PINGBOOK.COM

Event had video clip from TVXQ

And Sang HBD SONG FOR YUCHUN :)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest mandasoh

[TRANS] 090604「東方神起 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~」Notice For Hiroshima Performance

For the 4th LIVE TOUR 2009 ~The Secret Code~ Performance at Hiroshima (6/6, 6/7), it has been decided that the opening act, by a junior from the same company, J-Min will perform 2 songs.

When the concert begins, please enjoy J-Min's songs.

J-Min Official Site

http://www.avexnet.or.jp/j-min/

Source: [toho-jp.net]

Translation credits: mandasoh@iscreamshinki.net

Please do not remove without full credits.

[TRANS] 090604 NOTICE FOR TOHOSHINKI'S SPECIAL EDITION [ARENA INDEX]

The magazine that had Tohoshinki on their cover previously, is back again! This is a great opportunity to add to your collection!

Of course, there will be handsome photos! Including interviews about their knowledge of music, NGs, and behind the scenes, it is full of Tohoshinki's charms. Fans definitely should not miss this!

Recommended to fans who missed buying it previously, those who are recent fans, and also those who wish to learn more about Tohoshinki's journey!

For more information, please go to:

http://www.ongakusenkasha.co.jp/Special/spe_touhou2.html

Source: [uknowbar + yoonhobar + heyJJ]

DO NOT HOTLINK.

Guest unruffledchua

Hi folks,

Me just sharing my shopping experience today... how I saw DBSK MVs being shown on TV screens in a shop selling gifts and heard their Korean song in a Japanese supermarket.

Hi, this is a big deal because I live in the country called the "red dot" and we don't hear DBSK music anywhere in public...so I was very happily surprised when I went to 2 shops in a new shopping mall and heard DBSK's music in both. The first was a shop selling Japanese clothes and other cute stuff. I heard Bolero playing and happily went in to browse and listen. After Bolero, Survivor came on. I was telling the shop assistant who apprached me that I like Tohoshinki's music then she pointed to the TV displays up in the corner of the shop which was playing the Survivor MV. Cool!!! I chirped hapily to her telling her how much I like them and about their Dome concert!!! :lol::lol:

Next, I went to a shop selling Japanese foodstuff and once again I heard DBSK's Korean songs playing. The shop assistent probably didn't realise it was Korean music playing in a Japanese shop. Hahaha!

SuuGoii!!! :lol: Looks like DBSK virus is also spreading far...and causing a DBSK fever in Asia!!! :lol::lol:

Wonder if this is a good time to start a new topic here. I've always wanted to know this since I became a crazy fan of DBSK some while ago.

How has DBSK positively influenced your life??

For me, they have inspired me to work harder and be an inspiration to others. They have helped me to laugh more. They are helping me to live and have fun. Oh, Oh, and also not forgetting the many friends, local and overseas, I made through DBSK forums like soompi!! :lol::lol:

How about you?? ^^

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKY YOOCHUN!!!! KEEP SMILING WARMLY!!! GOD BLESS YOU!!!

Guest blueshoes

anyone who know korean translate this plz ...

[Micky] Hello-Everybody!

여러분~^^ 바다 건너 유천입니다~~

카시오페아의 귀염둥이 믹키유천!!!

우리 진짜 오랜만이다! 맞죠?

사실 오늘이 내 생일이라서가 아니라,

다들 정말 진짜 완전 잘 지내고 있는거에요?~

항상 여러분을 만나게 되면 이 말이 하고 싶었는데…

내가 여기에 글 올리니까

보는 사람은 다 읽어보고 내 마음을 받았을 거라고 믿을게~^^

또 다시 생일…

고마워 정말.

잊지 않고 기억해 주고…또 축하해준 모두들!!!

생일날 아침 눈을 떴을 때 떠오른 말이

바로 “신념을 그림자 삼아…” 였는데…

해석은 각자 스타일에 맡기고…^^

1003_234349_7612.jpg

이 글을 읽고 있는 바로….당신!!

언제나 우리 마주 볼 수 있는

그 자리에 있어 줄 거죠?

내 맘이 조금씩 다가가고 있다는 거…

그게 바로 우리가 영원히 함께 한다는 것★

또 만나요…우리.

source : Dim@DNBN

Yuchun ah ~ you're too cute .. Happy Birthday to U

He wrote it .. right ????? I believe he did

Guest YunKyo

Ask

I read some pieces of information that Jae made about 7 NGs when acting kissing scene in Heaven Postman.

But someone said that Jae had 7 kissing scenes in this film, not 7 NGs for just 1 kissing scene.

So which one is correct?

Plz correct me if I made mistake.

Thanks so much in advance!

TOHOSHINKI on Channel-A Next Week!

Channel-a # 558 6 / 11 (Thursday) – 6 / 17 (Wed)

Duo AAA are planning for an early summer outing!!

Picking vegetables and field work experience!!

And more of TVXQ’s road to Dome!

Please expect it!

※ Please note that there are some things can be changed at the time it broadcasts.

source: http://www.avexnet.or.jp/channela/index.html

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ this will be fun!let's see how they will work the field XDXD

Want to share these :) SO CUTE!

29ngr4m.jpg

1416pn8.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + cupcake + 아얌@DNBN

Guest Honey_KizZ

DBSK - 090604 Our Micky -Birthday Tribute [Fanmade]

kpop star 2nd japanese tour report

old clip, but theyre really cute here!

More About The Opening of Star Avenue

The first news about Star Avenue has been shared, and this is another update.

So.. there will be an actual opening event??? I still don’t really understand the concept of this Star Avenue. Will it be like Madamme Tussaud??? O.o???

————————-

In the month of July, located near LOTTE World Duty Free, Korean entertainment “Star Avenue” will finally be launched.

The activity will start on June 30th, where there’s going to be red carpet moment.

Artists who will come to Entertainment Space “Star Avenue” are: RAIN, Park Yong Ha, Song Seung Hoon, TVXQ, Big Bang, Chison, and Kang Ji-hwan. They’re appearing in “Star Showcase”.

source: Wow!Korea

credits: TVXQAsia + MR.TVXQ

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

thanks for sharing yoochun's b-day celebration pic..

gosh, yoochun is so skinny now...T-T he needs to eat more...chunie..be a good boy and stop skipping breakfast! ><

Guest beibe87

How has DBSK positively influenced your life??

for me..they influence me to be more humble and polite..through their behavior, i learn how to treat ppl better..since other celebrity often mention about their humbleness and their modesty as well as politeness, i have been paying more attention to their behavior, so that i can learn from them to be a better person..they are like my role model..

and other thing, they influence me to be more caring to my friends and fam..since they often mention about this matter as well..their attitude that showing their caring and love to each others make me warm and make me want to do the same thing to my friends and pp around me..

not for get to mention, their music..everytime i get sad or mad, i prefer to listen their music..to relieve my anger and sadness..and its works!! really..

often times i do watching them on variety shows to relieve my stress since they often act so funny on shows which is can cause laughter to me..and this is really best medicine all.. :P

in conclusion, they influence me in many ways..

Guest mandasoh

anyone who know korean translate this plz ...

Yuchun ah ~ you're too cute .. Happy Birthday to U

He wrote it .. right ????? I believe he did

[TRANS] 090604 YOOCHUN'S MESSAGE TO KOREAN FANS - "Hello Everybody!"

15ib7uw.jpg

Hello Everybody!

Everyone!^^ I am Yoochun who is across the sea~~

Cassies' little cutie Micky Yoochun!!!

We've really not met for so long! Isn't that so?

To be honest, it's not because today is my birthday,

but it seems everyone seems to be doing well?~

All along, every time I see all of you, I've been wanting to say this...

So I've written this here

I believe those who've read these words will understand my heartfelt feelings~^^

It's my birthday again...

I'm really thankful

no one forgot about me... all those who wished me (Happy Birthday) again!!!

On my birthday morning when I woke up my first thoughts were

"faith passes by like a shadow"

As for what it means, please take it however you understand it...^^

Reading this... are you guys!!

No matter when or where we can meet again

Everyone will still be around right?

My heart is again slowly leaning towards you...

This will let us be together always.

Goodbye... Us.

Source: [ohmicky + heyJJ]

DO NOT HOTLINK

Translated into English from Chinese, so there might be things lost in translation.

Still, I think (hope) I managed to get the main gist of his message.

He is sucha sweet kid ♥♥♥

<3 amanda

Guest SleepiiDreamer

^ micky is just the sweetest! i hope he has an awesome birthday (:

I went to a shop selling Japanese foodstuff and once again I heard DBSK's Korean songs playing. The shop assistent probably didn't realise it was Korean music playing in a Japanese shop. Hahaha!

haha i heard the international version of Hug in a sushi store in Park Slope, Brooklyn. amazing, no, how universal the boys are? ^^

nothing really, but just erm, sharing something totally sexy.

please do not watch if you faint easily or have a weak heart. =)

gotta say, its the sexiest thing ever ;D

Guest Mace-Face

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICKY YOOCHUN!!!!!

HOPE THAT YOUR BIRTHDAY WISH THIS YEAR COMES TRUE...

TODAY IS ALL ABOUT YOU...

IT'S YOUR SPECIAL DAY...

SPEND IT WITH THE ONES YOU LOVE AND HAVE LOTS OF FUN...

HAVE A GOOD ONE...

REALLY WISH I WAS THERE OR CLOSER TO YOU TO SPEND IT WITH YOU...

OMG!!! :o... *faints*... XP... mann... ohh... mann... AHH!!! XD... i cannot wait to see "Heaven's Postman"... :D... i'm so freaken excited... haha!!! :lol:... and wow!!! right from the beginning of the preview... it was already the kissing scene... haha!!! awesome... :D... i love the song... :)... i think i like it better than "InSa"... >_<... hehe!!! anyways... mann... woo!!! JaeJoong's hot... can't wait to see... :D...

and AHH!!! some of you guys have their MIROTIC concert posted already... :D... hehe!!! i'm gunna have to watch it later... thank you all lots... :D...

Guest Serenity89

Ask

I read some pieces of information that Jae made about 7 NGs when acting kissing scene in Heaven Postman. But someone said that Jae had 7 kissing scenes in this film, not 7 NGs for just 1 kissing scene. So which one is correct? Plz correct me if I made mistake. Thanks so much in advance!

I'm pretty sure that Jaejoong only has ONE kissing scene in the movie/drama. If he kissed her more than once then those were NG's. If you read the synopsis of the story then it wouldn't make sense for the spirit - Jaejoong's character - to be kissing the girl so many times. I wonder what the NG's look like, hope they show behind-the-scene stuff after the movie/drama is shown.

DBSK Influence

To be honest they were the source to my get-a-ways. When I'm bored, depressed or angry I would watch their videos and feel happy again. Through them I was able to discover new cultures and because of them I wanted to learn more Korean and Japanese.

PS. Happy Birthday to Yoochun, its officially his day here in the US. Hope he gets everything he wishes for and many more. Seems like he had a great time with his friends and family. The cake looks yummy!

Guest BoA_TVXQ

Jaejoong's kissing scene : To be honest, my heart seemed like stop beating when i saw the preview.

Sometimes, i admonish myself that its just a scene of film, not real in life but my fangirling side couldnt be controled anymore.

Looking at his emotional eyes made me be freaking down. juz like in his eyes, she is all, he cant see anything

except her T_________T. But i want to admit that Jae's act skill has improved, i hope he hadnt made any NGs'

kissing scene.

JAEJOONG IN SECRET CODE TOUR

692.jpg

691.jpg

690.jpg

689.jpg

Cre: richard simmons tag+heyjj

Yoochun's message : How sweet he is!!! "faith passes by like a shadow" he has a deep thought huh? Yoochun ah, dont worry cos our hearts always belong to you

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hi everybody Excuse me !!!

I just Want to share one important Thing ok ???

Read This ok ??? Thank You for Your attention ;) !!!

XiahAuthor.jpg

And if you are interested please contact us!

Thank You so Much for Your attention !!!

BoA TVXQ ▬> Thank You so much for all these wonderfull

JaeJoong♥ Pics Girl !!!

JaeJoong♥ simply Amazing in this Pics and I love all!!!

He´s always smiling and everytime that I look for these Pics

I smile too !!!

And GODDD !!! JaeJoong♥ pectorals simply So Damn HOTTTT !!! Haha \0/ !!!

JaeJoong♥ has a beautifull body ne???

Thanks ;) !!!

About JaeJoong♥ in Kissing Scene In

Heaven´s Postman Preview ▬>I LOVED this scene and To be

Honest I always wanted to see him kissing a girl again!!!

I´d like to thank You for All Previews ;) !!!

Chunnie♥ Birthday !!! ▬> I desire to Yoochun♥

just Good things !!!

He´s my second favorite member and I love him so much too!!!

I made this for Him♥ !!!

Just to comemorate Chunnie♥ Birthday !!!

Micky_Project2.gif

Kisses for everybody!!!

Credits:myself.

[HQ] 090605 Heaven's Postman preview ver. 3 (2m51s)

I guess this is from conference already ^___^

Thank you! gahhh i seriously cant wait for this! the drama looks beautiful! and jae omg i'm sure he's going to make every cass and dbsk fans proud of him. He looks awesomely hot and handsome in here and hyo joo is lovely. The ost too is really sad :tears:. I hope the reviews will be good and that this will do well. Whatever it is fans will always support the boys whenever wherever. Jae fighto!

and happy bday chun baby!!!

Guest laurassjj87

I can´t wait to see heaven postman!! Jaejoong~!!

Chunnie!!! Happy Birthday my love!! :D :D

I wish you happiness forever~

Guest XiahxTiffany

man Mickey its already ur birthday

the year goes soo fast :(

well Hapy birthday Mickey!!! :)

hope u enjoy ur day and u know lol

Archived