[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest petiteange22

Tohoshinki Mu-Mo Mobile Magazine Interview

Q. Tell us a secret about Yoochun please!

his forehead is wide while breast is thin.

the forehead part is hardly a secret while the latter.... i totally LOLed. junsu is so random!! haha

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xiahaddict

ORICON update time:

Single Weekly ranking

*38 **3,543 東方神起 Share The World

Album Weekly ranking

*39 **3,123 東方神起 Secret Code

*71 **1,810 東方神起 「T」

*89 **1,535 東方神起 「Five in the Black」

*91 **1,503 東方神起 「Heart,Mind and Soul」

Daily Single Ranking (09/06/02)

24 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

Daily Album Ranking (09/06/02)

29 東方神起 「The Secret Code」

44 東方神起 「T」

TOP 200 Singles (09/06/01)

31 20 **3,851 133,076 *5 東方神起 「Share The World/ウィーアー!」

140 106 ***,504 *91,523 *11 東方神起 「Survivor ~090325 4th Album "The Secret Code" Pre-Release Single~【初回限定生産】」

193 156 ***,282 *27,155 *12 東方神起 「If…!?/Rainy Night(JUNSU from 東方神起)」 :blink:

Yay..Rainy Night still charting..

Guest YunKyo

I read a lot of post about DB's new single will be against with Arashi's one.

I also listened again and again to Arashi's 27th single "Everything" but in reality, I think this song is so so NORMAL (sr if you're Arashi's fan). The beat of this song is the same as "Believe". Therefore, I think Arashi doesn't make any impression on this song.

Besides, SBU and Tea for Two are really sweet and amazing song. Indeed, when I listen to these songs, I feel so confident that DB will achieve the 1st place in Oricon chart for sure.

But now I'm worried a lot because Arashi is a very successful band in Japan :( And Japanese's taste sometimes makes me very confused :(( They seem to like some weird songs :D

P.S: That DB didn't achieve Best Music Video Award is unfair and unreasonable because the video "Tiamo" of Exile is really not as good as "Mirotic", indeed.

^

Unfortunately, for "Stand by U" vs "Everything", it won't come down to which song is the best, but rather which group has the bigger fanbase in Japan. Arashi has a large fanbase, to give you an idea, their single usually sold for more than 400,000.

And as for the MTV VMAJ, I don't think it's wise to said that it was "unfair and unreasonable" that DBSK didn't win the Best Music Video Award, not to mention it was disrespectful towards Exile. Like you said, Japanese have different taste than you, that means their opinion of what's good/best is not always the same as yours. Not to mention Exile 'Ti Amo' sold more than Tohoshinki 'Mirotic' in Japan.

Korean Songs that US people listen most to

This is the ‘topchart’ of korean songs in USA. It’s ranked by number of times people listen.

DANG....this is no joke.........

this is SOOOOOOO TRUEEEEEEE.... :o...lol

i m surprised.....

Guest Senorita_

Jaejoong and His Bag Collections

JaesBag.jpg

JaeandBag.jpg

JaesBag2.jpg

JaesBag3.jpg

Credit: DBSKnights + HeyJJ + as Tagged

------------------

I'm in love with Jae's bag <3 It's very nice!

Guest YukariiChangmin

Just Sharing My caps about My Prince Shim Changmin

My Caps Mirotic Tour Prince Shim

caps_Mirotic_tour1.jpg

caps_Mirotic_tour2.jpg

caps_Mirotic_tour3.jpg

caps_Mirotic_tour4.jpg

caps_Mirotic_tour5.jpg

caps_Mirotic_tour6.jpg

caps_Mirotic_tour7.jpg

caps_Mirotic_tour.jpg

Credits: Myself and My Blog dedicated for Prince Shim :rolleyes:

www.princeshimchangmin.blogspot.com

sorry for the LQ :tears:

Hey some Chunnie Crazy Lover here? :w00t:

Please visit my other blog maybe I need your help :P

Search for "ANNOUNCEMENT" Thanks in advance

Message in C-Box Please

www.tvxqpowerfullgods.blogspot.com

Guest jemima

P.S: That DB didn't achieve Best Music Video Award is unfair and unreasonable because the video "Tiamo" of Exile is really not as good as "Mirotic", indeed.

^

Unfortunately, for "Stand by U" vs "Everything", it won't come down to which song is the best, but rather which group has the bigger fanbase in Japan. Arashi has a large fanbase, to give you an idea, their single usually sold for more than 400,000.

And as for the MTV VMAJ, I don't think it's wise to said that it was "unfair and unreasonable" that DBSK didn't win the Best Music Video Award, not to mention it was disrespectful towards Exile. Like you said, Japanese have different taste than you, that means their opinion of what's good/best is not always the same as yours. Not to mention Exile 'Ti Amo' sold more than Tohoshinki 'Mirotic' in Japan.

Yup...I agree with BlueTopaz....!

EXILE is really "BIG" in Japan. Tohoshinki really respect them as "senpai". Not to mention they come from one company. They both AVEX artists. And Exile is selling millions.

So if Tohoshinki is losing to Exile, I can truly understand and accept it.

I hope this hasnt been shared yet! ^^ Junsu have seductive eyes! wow! lol~

but his eyes did makes me smile~ lol~ so cute!

Junsu : Top 3 Most Seductive Eyes

SNSD's deer Yoona was voted the star with the most seductive eyes. SNSD's Tiffany was also voted in the top 10, she placed 4th. Other stars such as Tae Yang (Big Bang) and Xiah Jun Su (TVXQ) landed in the top 3 too.

1. Yoon Ah ( So nyeo shi dae )

2. Tae Yang ( Big Bang )

3. Xiah Kim Junsu ( Dong Bang Shin Ki )

4. Tiffany ( So nyeo shi dae )

5. Daesung ( Big Bang )

6. Nich Khun ( 2PM )

7. Sun Ye ( Wonder Girls )

8. Kang In ( Super junior )

9. TaeMiN ( Shinee )

10. Jo Kwon ( 2AM )

Source: BBTH / chicgalz @ TAEMIN-THAILAND

Credit: shineee.net + SSF

Guest sheilapiglet

^eh?...I would actually think it should be jaejoong...but ah well, I find all their eyes seductive in one way or another anyways..hehe=P

and in regards to Junsu composing Stand By You, I totally think it's false now (TOO BAD!)....I mean or else you'd think that they would have mentioned it by now..especially in that magazine interview posted above...oh well, the fact that people thot that he has enough potential and talent to write something like that already says alot=)

thanks for whoever posted the mag translation by the way...it was interesting to read....Changmin on a diet?!...*GASP!*...didn't think it was possible...hehehe....and Junsu's comment on YC was halarious...like what the heck?...LOL.

stuff to share:

DBSK- Love in the Ice [Fan MV]

this was enjoyable to watch=)

Beetv - Moolog Part 6 w Chinese + English Subs - Introduction to 4th tour backstage

haha...the height difference between Homin and the rest are *ahem*=P

[News] Tohoshinki’s Crying Days – The Real Side

On June 3rd, sale of CD which will flow your tears “OTOKONAKI (Men Cry)” is begun. The compilation album which gathers male artists’ songs in theme of “the hidden tears of men”, all songs inserted has in total sales of 380 thousands copies.

Tohoshinki’s song “Doumini coopere Kimi Wa Suki Ni Natta Shimattan Darou?” is also recorded, and the more special of it is the official web of OTOKONAKI where you can see listeners’ marks on this song. Among the fans, you must have the imagination of them singing in flowing tears, right?

As for Tohoshinki, which has never been told and even in their official web never released that they ever cried, yet 2 years ago on June 19th 2007–at the last stage of their “Tohoshinki 2nd Live Tour” in Budoukan, at encore while were singing “PROUD”, suddenly Yoochun was teary and couldn’t manage to continue singing. Junsu who was beside him got the effect and also the rest of members did cry as well.

Tohoshinki who is a top artist in Korea, with a high popularity, had to endure the feeling of being no one as a rookie in Japan. “There’s maybe no one will welcome us.” they ever said this to see how things were going at that time.

“In Japan as a rookie, the first problem was language which we didn’t even understand. We felt uneasy as were separated miles away from our home country, thinking how if no one liked us, etc. While finally 2 years ago, after all those hard working years… on such a huge stage of Budoukan, in front of great number of fans, we couldn’t stand but cried.” – Tohoshinki.

Tohoshinki who currently has been active in all cities around Japan, they had endured anykind of uneasy feeling, restlessness for finally to be in where they are now.

source: BARKS

credits: Huahuabbs.ifensi.com + hoobs

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

I'm so proud of how far they've come=*)

Guest Kaesoo16

Request

Hey guys, I'm looking for more songs where the boys sing high notes. I only know about Bolero and Love In The Ice. Any suggestions?

I find their harmonies very soothing. Thank you so much!

Guest LeaYuri

Request

Hey guys, I'm looking for more songs where the boys sing high notes. I only know about Bolero and Love In The Ice. Any suggestions?

I would suggest you these songs:

1)Tonight

2)Begin

3)Forever Love

4)Loving You

5)Doumini coopere Kimi Wo Suki ni Natte shimattan darou aka "Why Did I've Fallen for You"

6)One

B)B)B)

Guest min_60

Request

Tonight is one of my favourite, urm also you can try Always There, an acapella track. Oh and also Magic Castle, though I dont think Always there and Magic Castle counts as high notes songs but they're very soothing.

One of my favourite performances of tonight, magic castle and always there

DBSK Tonight on Inkigayo

Always there @ RS concert

Guest mimayuknow

REQUEST!!!

Does anyone has this set ,all five of them ,

this pic (from bigeast fanclub event) in High Quality ?

yunset.jpg

thanks to kimjae^^

SHARE ~~

SEXY JUNSU - 9095 SECRET CODE ^^

w8kze1.gif

98vl6v.gif

28cneco.gif

JUNSU SO HOT!!!

Credits: as tagged + Xiahbaidu + dbsknights

pic uploaded by mimayuknow@soompi

Guest kamenishikeii

Hi All Soompi's! :)

I was a silent reader up to now, but I want to say hello everybody!

I'm a big fan of DBSK for a long time. (Ok, only for one year, but it's long time for me. :D) I really like all of them, but my treasure is Chun. He is in bottom of my heart...

I have two questions, if it allowable. :)

1.: There will be Yoochun's bday in this week. So my friend and I want to cook some delicious korean food, what Micky is really like. :) I watch a lot of interviews, and videos etc., but I don't know what's his favourite food. :D That's a bit embrassing, I think he said it somewhere, someday. I only know which japanese food he likes. But korean... So please tell me what is it or what are these! :)

2.: I read a magazine interview in the past, and he spoke about his music sense. I can't remember which mag was that, but he said, he really like Clazziqai, and if I think well, he mentioned a pianist or a musican who he listen a lot. So can somebody tell me which magazin was that, or what is the musician name. I'm curious about his name.

Thank you, thank you so much! I really appreciate if you answer. :):)

(Oh! Sorry for my bad english. Surely, I have a lot of mistake...)

Guest kaitagsd

Request

JaeJoong - Maze (lots of high D's), Doumini coopere/Love in the Ice (high C#)

Changmin - Wild Soul (since thats his solo, he does high notes more), but most of the earlier songs (Triangle) and even some of the ones now have his high pitched screams

Yunho - Love in the Ice (hits a B here), but usually prefers to stay lower

Micky - Like Weather solo version (hits a rare high C), in Love in the Ice/Bolero they're more of a mixed/falsetto voices, likes to stay low as well as hes the low baritone

Xiah - Always There (the eeeEeeeEEEyeah part), not uncommon to see him hit a lot of Aflats, or sometimes B's, but anything higher is kinda rare

Together - Tonight, Clap Your Hands, and a lot of of the earlier songs

Archived