[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest fin123

Hello, this is mel from OneTVXQ! The forum's having a new contest and I hope you guys can join~! XD

☆ OneTVXQ Contest

Find the Connect-Chun!

4hs70h.jpg

The aim: We want you to make a link to Yoochun by creating a greasy pick-up line – because we all know that Yoochun is greasy, right? 8D

Prizes: Share The World CD (First Press Limited Edition, Korean Version), Micky in the Moon earrings (from Asmama), Micky TRICK memo book

Rules and format: See thread

New look for the community:

onetvxq.th.png

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest badstar

[TRANS + INFO] 090528 STAND BY U PV TO AIR ON BeeTV ON 29 MAY

Oh dang! Is this for real?? I won't be able to watch it T_T

I'm going to the beach.... There's no internet connection there T_T

fyoochundorkm729c0fecop.png

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman" | Twitter

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

{GOE-SS} 09.05.07 Channel A - Tohoshinki Cut [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} 07.08.27 NTV Zoom In Super A-nation News [English Subbed].avi

{GOE-SS} 08.11.21 NHK Music Japan - THSK Cut [English Subbed].avi

Guest teukieca

JAEJOONG WITH....?

sorry, i can't read korean..

56306578.jpg

72022580.jpg

credited: as tagged+dnbn

edit:

YOU CAN USE TVXQ! AS YOUR HOMEPAGE NOW!!

homepageq.png

CLICK HERE!

Iit's Triangle theme..but you can request for other theme too!..=)

Guest Fairily_Spark

From the tags, I guess it's the tattoo parlor.

But this looks pretty recent, did Jaejoong get a new tattoo again? Or is it when he had the 'wings' done.

Edit:Nevertheless, if you go on the site, the picture is dated 2009.05.28 Which is today?!

Guest BoojaeWifey

^

omo not another tattoo. i'm sick and tired of jae having so many tints on his flawless white body.

i think its not recent though. maybe when he got the wings thingy on his back. ^^

Guest sweetfig

From the tags, I guess it's the tattoo parlor.

But this looks pretty recent, did Jaejoong get a new tattoo again? Or is it when he had the 'wings' done

I think it was when he had the "wings" done.

Based on the photo the copyright was n 2008. so this was probably an old photo, that just happened to be found?.LOL

Guest miss betty

^

^

who is that?

UNIQLO!!!!!! One just opened in Singapore!!!!!

Channel-a recording again? Yipee!!! From the recent episodes, the guys have gradually left the eating era..

Would love to see them on Heyx2 too.. Perhaps later..

Wasn't Jae hair darker when he got his additional tattoo-ing done?

This looks more recent judging by the color/cut. He's wearing a winter jacket so must have been later in the winter? Maybe he just went back to pay them a visit, lol.

Nicky - thanks ilu =x

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

i'm guessing these people with him work at the Tatist? especially the guy at the bottom 2nd pic.. i have a feeling he's either the artist or the owner...

as for the pic date..sometimes though, they release the pic later even though it's actually been taken long ago. but lol, i'm not sure for this case but i've seen a lot of that happen...

Guest Senorita_

It's definately last year when Jae probably extended his tattoo back then, you can see the copyright as '2008'. I doubt Jae would have time right now to get a tattoo -_-

-----------

Seolrim CF Making - It was adorable, and I'm happy leader-shi came out as a 'spokesperson' for DBSK to do the interview. Chun's reaction to playing with the accordion =P, and Junsu's heart-making is just too cute <3

Guest livelifelove

Hello to everyone here (:

I'm new to the forums so I'd appreciate if you could guide me around. Thank you! :)

I'm Joyce and I love Dong Bang Shin Ki, especially Yunho aka leader-sshi <3 I just became a fan of theirs this year, though; I have more to learn about the five :D

Right now I can't wait for a clearer version of Stand by you to come out, it's such a beautiful song... >.<

Anyway, I'm from ONETVXQ! too, so you can find me here-

dongbanglove

Subaru just opened in cinemas here today. I want to watch it .____.

Guest beibe87

^

omo not another tattoo. i'm sick and tired of jae having so many tints on his flawless white body.

i think its not recent though. maybe when he got the wings thingy on his back. ^^

but, based on his hair-color..its should be happened recently..could it be new tattoo?? ohhh boy, plz no more tattoo..its such a waste to torture such a good skin like yours..pleaseeeeeeee....

I think it was when he had the "wings" done.

Based on the photo the copyright was n 2008. so this was probably an old photo, that just happened to be found?.LOL

u rite...its written 2008..perhaps he recently went out with the artist and took a pic...coz i'm sure that during the time he made the tattoo, he still has red-wine hair color..

Bigeastation 102 Part 2

[PIC] JAEJOONG LOOK ALIKE BABY

10951771.jpg

80004821.jpg82140795.jpg

73104826.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + Herobaidu

Guest sheart

I have a random question:

I was listening to 'Wrong Number' on youtube and noticed it had a slight variation from the album version (it's obvs shorter than the album version).

I was wondering if it's the shorter 'mv version' was released on any cds or if it's specifically for the video (I'm assuming the latter, but you know..). Just asking because I'd rather have a cd quality file of the mv version. =P

Guest kinkie_lass

Other than piano, what other musical instrument can the guys play?

I know that Yunho can hit the drums pretty well but can someone clarify if he can play guitar too? He composed Spokesman which is a rap-rock song so I'm assuming that he can play guitar decently too, or am i wrong?

------------------

Music Fighter 20080502

this is old but i just watched this very recently. any kind soul in here can let me know where can i download the subbed version of this, if there's any? they laughed a lot in this show. it's painful to watch something funny without fully understanding it :(

-----------------

welcome livelifelove and other newbies. Yunnie's lover too *flails*

-----------------

omg been waiting for this episode! Junsu's "I'm sorry, hige-soree."

i remember the mc of oshareism found the script in Yunho's bag and had a big lulz when he read the script

Guest beibe87

I have a random question:

I was listening to 'Wrong Number' on youtube and noticed it had a slight variation from the album version (it's obvs shorter than the album version).

I was wondering if it's the shorter 'mv version' was released on any cds or if it's specifically for the video (I'm assuming the latter, but you know..). Just asking because I'd rather have a cd quality file of the mv version. =P

if u watch their live performance video such as inkigayo, music bank, mkmf, etc, then no wonder its short..coz usually for the live performance, they make it short..same thing with MIROTIC, and any other fast-beat songs such as rising sun, are u a good girl?, etc

Guest sheart

if u watch their live performance video such as inkigayo, music bank, mkmf, etc, then no wonder its short..coz usually for the live performance, they make it short..same thing with MIROTIC, and any other fast-beat songs such as rising sun, are u a good girl?, etc

yeah, but i mostly mean the audio. i'm assuming a studio quality version of this wasn't really 'released'?

Guest LeaYuri

REQUEST

I want TVXQ folder Icons.Im sick googled for it <_<

(of course with .Ico extension)

Thank you so much!!

P/S:Sorry for being silent reader.Im not a great contributor (But maybe great in stalkin dbsk :P )

Dakara,yoroshiku! :D

Guest jaejoong.ro02

Other than piano, what other musical instrument can the guys play?

I'm not sure about this but I think Junsu can also play the guitar because I've seen clips of him as well as pictures (sorry I don't remember what clip was that) and so is Yoochun because I think there was one in a radio show (my memory is blurry). Changmin is also learning how to play it. Maybe he knows the basic by now. :D

Guest Mabe

I think these photos are new'ish? Jae had his first extended tattoo around SM Town Korea Concert and already had his 'wings' when they started the Mirotic promos. Between those two times Jae has not colored his hair brown like the recent photos posted. He only colored his hair back light brown after he finished shootin 'Heavens Postman'. So these photos couldve been taken end of 2008 (SBS Gayo) or this year but these photos definitely taken after the 'wing' tattoo. I personally think that these photos were taken this year.. I think the necklace he is wearin also gives it away lol :P But whether he went back to get a new tattoo or just went to visit is another question :unsure: I love his tattoo the way it is now >< Thanks for postin these by the way :)

Makin of Seolrim CF: LOL @ Junsu! He looked so confused when makin the heart poses :lol: He didnt know what to do with the instrument! Jae needs to be careful with the accordion! Jae just left it hangin about towards the end, im surprised he didnt break it :vicx:

Archived