[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest xiahlivi

HELP

hey im having an assignment to do with dreamweaver... :D

and im thinking of using dbsk as the background~~~~~

do u guys have any kind of dbsk gif?????

i prefer dbsk cartoon gif and their gif from photoshot ot photobook...^^

(thank you to arr80 for reminding me to put which particular gif i want...)

if u guys have please do post it..... :lol:

thank you for helping.......

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Senorita_

Thank You Mail from Sapporo

Junsu: everyone in Sapporo, wants to know all secrets in “Secret Code” ?~

Yoochun: everyone in Sapporo, are you happy with the concert? I’m so happy~~

Jaejoong: everyone in Sapporo, how’s today concert~~ do you feel happy~~

Changmin: I want to eat a lot of delicious food in Sapporo~~

Yunho: Today in Sapporo, I also feel happy~~ Concert, it is, such a happy moment.

Credit + Trans: SharingYoochun

-------------------

Lol, Changmin and his love for food :P

GOE;SS is now on

Twitter!

http://twitter.com/goess

ayao79.png

Follow us for fast updates ♥

&

xm5rlt.png

http://goe-ss.dreamwidth.org/

Please join and subscribe if you have a DW account :D

Thank you!

[TRANS] 090525 NHK MUSIC JAPAN Recording Fan Report

The MUSIC JAPAN event was recorded last 18th of May (Monday). Blog entry is up:

http://www.nhk.or.jp/eyes-blog/400/20021.html

It will be aired on the 28th of June (Sunday).

In this event, MUSIC JAPAN's contest started with the applications. Over 50,000 people applied for the 3,000 seat-capacity of the NHK Hall. Amongst the 14 performers, TVXQ was the last and they were the best. GLAY did two songs, so will TVXQ do the same? Grounds(?) only did one song and it will be released in July. When another group started their instrumental song, in everyone's excitement, they thought it was TVXQ. The host was saying to everyone, "TVXQ won't come out, they will not!"

But suddenly, TVXQ came out in the red hall and everyone cheered excitedly.

It's our chance to watch and experience this event.

Source: Jessamine (Bigeast fan entry)

Translation Credits: mayenchaii @ OneTVXQ.com

Feel free to repost this, but please remember to leave the full credits intact. Thank you :D

Guest miss_h

@Yoochun write for SHINee: I'm soo glad (btw, I post your post in SHINee thread, hope you don't mind). I like both group :) (I am listening to senorita now and you can feel Chunnie influence on the rap part, it contain a little bit of chunglish as usual :lol:)

@ Yoochun baby picsk: He will not safe if he around me when he is a baby (well he will still not safe now, but it's different :) ). He is soo cute. I can see the resemblance on his eyes. A hear broker since the day he is born :)

--

Junsu is, as JJ says the centre of their happiness. Everything will be brighter when he is around. He lift the group spirit and mood. Welcome back Jun-chan :)

and thanks for all pics, video, and link :)

-- Chunnie rap lyrics,

Korea:

Baby ,tomorrow

Say you gonna coming back now

생각치도 못한 이런 곳에서 No!

여자를 믿어 이곳의 문제

지금의 우리의 키스보다 가벼울 텐데

사랑은 이 잔 속에 너는 입술의 그림을 남기고 가잖아 Seduce

세 번째 남자라는 거짓은 뻔하고 뻔한 가장 썩어빠진 Story 당연한 결말

Who knows, but I really love ya!

Romanization:

Baby tomorrow say you gonna coming back now

Saenggakchido motan ireon goseseo no!

Yeojareul mideo igosui munje

Jigeumui uriui kiseuboda gabyeoul tende

Sarangeun i jan soge neoneun ipsurui geurimeul namgigo gajanha Seduce

Se beonjjae namjaraneun geojiseun ppeonhago ppeonhan gajang sseogeoppajin Story dangyeonhan gyeolmal

Who knows, but I really love ya!

credit: kimchi hana@soompi

Guest badstar

YunJae UFO replies :

This is so so so cute!!!!

It's so funny!

I love how they say that either one of them will get scolded if they choose someone else!

I'm finally accepting and feeling the Yunjae love! wooohoo!!

Jae and Yunho Endorsement

Jae reminds me of Hiroshi Tamaki here. The guy from Nodame Cantabile.

Guest sheilapiglet

DBSK ~260509 Yunjae Yoosumin Bee M00log [part 2]~

I love how Yunjae were poking fun at Junsu even tho he wasn't even there since he couldn't eat his beloved hitsumabushi=P...and YH was so high that day...and I probably know why...*cough*=P

090521 Yunho forget handbag

ahh!..forgetful leader-shii.....super cute....this time he didn't forget to lock his car, but forgot his bag instead!...lol!

Chinese Fan Account with Junsu

I have a sister whom is a crazy Cassiopeia and she's studying in Japan. She often get to see TVXQ as they have lots of events in Japan. Recently, she have told me many things about TVXQ when she got home. I'm so jealous to the extent that I'm going crazy and the thing that makes me speechless is........

One day, it seems to be after TVXQ finished their performance, then my sister squeezed into the crowd and asked for autographs. After seeing Junsu, my sister took out a pen and paper and wrote in Japanese to Junsu, said: "Could you sign for me?". Junsu lifted his head and smiled to my sister (I want to bang the wall....). Then he said: "Of course, no problem". And my sister added a sentence, "I'm a Chinese". At this point of time where Junsu is about to sign for her, he stopped and lifted up his head and look at my sister, said: "Really? You are a Chinese?". There are lots of people over there and my sister are going to be squeezed out of the crowd. Then Junsu stepped forward and quickly signed for her. Just when he was signing, he murmured and said: "China's fan, China's..".

After finish signing, he actually prepared to return it back to my sister but he took it back and passed to Yoochun who is near him and said: "Micky, sign it, it's a China's fan book". After Yoochun signed it, Junsu look around for awhile, but the other 3 members were squeezed so far away. Junsu finally found my sister in the crowd and apologized and said: "They (Other 3 members) have gone missing, so both of us can only signed for you. If there's another chance next time, we'll then sign for you again". Then he returned the pen and book back to my sister.

The other fans started to squeeze even more ferociously after seeing someone finished signing. My sister said that she could remember very clearly of a move that Junsu does in the crowd because to make things convenient for Junsu to sign, she took the cap of the pen away. A pen without a cap would easily vandalised or drawn onto some things. So when Junsu is returning the pen, in order not to draw onto any fan, he faced the pen tip towards himself. And in order not to poke onto any fan, Junsu covered his hands with the pen and hold onto it. His clothes have been drawn for several times by the rest of the part of the pen that was exposed outside. He then released his hands when my sister stretched out her hands to him.

I've totally fall on his demeanour. I even asked my sister why did she still allow Junsu to return her the pen when there are so many people at that moment. My sister replied, "I also didn't have that intention but he keep looking and finding for me to return the pen, so how can I not taking it back?".

Actually, my sister is a Yunho's fan, but she couldn't find Yunho when she went to get the autographs. She met Junsu instead, and in the end, she was totally being attracted by Junsu's move......... She keep telling me, "Junsu totally look like an angel whom keep shining that night"........... I feel so frustrated after listening. Why didn't I have such chance to meet that good fool whom regarded Chinese as an rare animal?

Please take out with full credits.

Source: DNBN + sotvxq

Translated by: jaesica @tvxqfever.blogspot.com

aww...so thoughtful and sweet of Junsu=)

Guest kylee

I have a sister whom is a crazy Cassiopeia and she's studying in Japan. She often get to see TVXQ as they have lots of events in Japan. Recently, she have told me many things about TVXQ when she got home. I'm so jealous to the extent that I'm going crazy and the thing that makes me speechless is........

One day, it seems to be after TVXQ finished their performance, then my sister squeezed into the crowd and asked for autographs. After seeing Junsu, my sister took out a pen and paper and wrote in Japanese to Junsu, said: "Could you sign for me?". Junsu lifted his head and smiled to my sister (I want to bang the wall....). Then he said: "Of course, no problem". And my sister added a sentence, "I'm a Chinese". At this point of time where Junsu is about to sign for her, he stopped and lifted up his head and look at my sister, said: "Really? You are a Chinese?". There are lots of people over there and my sister are going to be squeezed out of the crowd. Then Junsu stepped forward and quickly signed for her. Just when he was signing, he murmured and said: "China's fan, China's..".

After finish signing, he actually prepared to return it back to my sister but he took it back and passed to Yoochun who is near him and said: "Micky, sign it, it's a China's fan book". After Yoochun signed it, Junsu look around for awhile, but the other 3 members were squeezed so far away. Junsu finally found my sister in the crowd and apologized and said: "They (Other 3 members) have gone missing, so both of us can only signed for you. If there's another chance next time, we'll then sign for you again". Then he returned the pen and book back to my sister.

The other fans started to squeeze even more ferociously after seeing someone finished signing. My sister said that she could remember very clearly of a move that Junsu does in the crowd because to make things convenient for Junsu to sign, she took the cap of the pen away. A pen without a cap would easily vandalised or drawn onto some things. So when Junsu is returning the pen, in order not to draw onto any fan, he faced the pen tip towards himself. And in order not to poke onto any fan, Junsu covered his hands with the pen and hold onto it. His clothes have been drawn for several times by the rest of the part of the pen that was exposed outside. He then released his hands when my sister stretched out her hands to him.

I've totally fall on his demeanour. I even asked my sister why did she still allow Junsu to return her the pen when there are so many people at that moment. My sister replied, "I also didn't have that intention but he keep looking and finding for me to return the pen, so how can I not taking it back?".

Actually, my sister is a Yunho's fan, but she couldn't find Yunho when she went to get the autographs. She met Junsu instead, and in the end, she was totally being attracted by Junsu's move......... She keep telling me, "Junsu totally look like an angel whom keep shining that night"........... I feel so frustrated after listening. Why didn't I have such chance to meet that good fool whom regarded Chinese as an rare animal?

Sorry to cut your post but that is really so sweet of Junsu.... am falling more in love with dolphin boy

And am so happy that Junchan is back on stage with the rests of the boys ^_^

Guest kinkie_lass

^

Junsu is such a sweetie. well they all are ^_^

-------------

thanks a lot for the fancams. usually i stay away from fancams because the naturally bad quality irks me and it is also because i want to surprise myself when i finally have the DVD. but i can't seem to do that this time around. kudos to the overzealous fans especially Yunho's since they seemed to be the most daring to actually ninja-ing their way to record parts of concert :lol:

------------

i'm curious about this:

[Non-stop Mix] from The Secret Code 2CD version

SHINE ♫ Close to you ♫ ZION ♫ WILD SOUL ♫ Purple Line ♫ Runaway ♫ LAST ANGEL -TOHOSHINKI Ver.-

Two hearts ♫ Rainy Night ♫ DARKNESS EYES ♫ Lovin' You ♫ Keyword ♫ NO? ♫ My Girlfriend ♫ If...!? ♫ DEAD END

CLAP! ♫ Crazy Life ♫ Ride On ♫ Choosey Lover ♫ TRICK ♫ Maze

they did some kind of a fresh remix or they just put all the songs together? i so want to listen to this non-stop mix but it is nowhere to be found in YT :(

if it's not that much of a trouble may i request for the mp3 of this song? *puppy eyes*

thanks in advance

Guest nikkikim

aww...so thoughtful and sweet of Junsu=)

Hope you don't mind me cutting the story. It'll be too long for a page. Anyone interest pl read above. ^ B)

Why Chinese is a rare animal btw? Chinese population is the largest in the world but I think being chinese in japan is quite rare, right? (considered the war ages ago and so on.) Anyway, I love my considerate and nice Junsu even more. He's easily getting excited and always enthusiastic. I'm sure this will be a sweet memory of her. ;) So, when he is fully recover now, we can see more from him. Xiah Junsu fighting!!!

Guest blueshoes

Restaurant in Saitama with The THSK PLATE

6 pics

restaurant001.jpg

restaurant002.jpg

restaurant003.jpg

restaurant004.jpg

restaurant005.jpg

restaurant006.jpg

PHOTOS BY :: maymay' @ 윤호태국.com(yoonhothailand.com)

CREDITS :: YOONHOTHAILAND.COM

Guest sakurahearts

So sweet of Jun-chan. =) Her sister is so lucky. I wouldn't know what to say if I were her. xD

Why didn't I have such chance to meet that good fool whom regarded Chinese as an rare animal?
LOLLL I think he was surprised to see a Chinese fan among the crowds, so that's why he was giving it to Yoochun to sign it as well.

^Wow, I'd love to go to that restaurant. :D

Guest xiaobik

Hey, MangaPanda,Smelly Tofu,itachixneji,jjyh

I'm so sorry that dere's been an error to PM u guys that are interested in owning DBSK's Bonjour Paris Photobooks.

If you are interested u may email me n i'll reply u asap.

Any1 that are interested in owning DBSK's Bonjour Paris Photobooks, u may email me too.

my email:bikyun296@hotmail.com

I don't want to be a killjoy, but to those who are thinking of buying the Bonjour Paris photobooks... Please be careful as the user joined only yesterday. As much as possible, please do the transactions at the soompi selling & trading section for 'buyer protection.'

I'm not saying xiaobik is not trustworthy ^^; Please just proceed with caution. Good luck with the photobooks! Everyone knows that it has become the holy grail of the DBSK fandom XD

P.S. Are you sure you guys aren't interested in the Hong Kong version of Bonjour Paris? It's also official, if I'm not mistaken. And I know quite a few sellers who have them (the last time I saw their posts, that is).

Guest beibe87

[NEWS] 090525 NHK MUSIC JAPAN Recording - Fan account

The MUSIC JAPAN event was recorded last 18th of May (Monday).

Blog entry is up: http://www.nhk.or.jp/eyes-blog/400/20021.html

It will be aired on the 28th of June (Sunday).

In this event, MUSIC JAPAN's contest started with the applications. Over 50,000 people applied for the 3,000 seat-capacity of the NHK Hall. Amongst the 14 performers, TVXQ was the last and they were the best. GLAY did two songs, so will TVXQ do the same? Grounds(?) only did one song and it will be released in July. When another group started their instrumental song, in everyone's excitement, they thought it was TVXQ. The host was saying to everyone, "TVXQ won't come out, they will not!"But suddenly, TVXQ came out in the red hall and everyone cheered excitedly.

It's our chance to watch and experience this event.

Source: Jessamine (Bigeast fan entry)

Translation : mayenchaii @ OneTVXQ.com

Shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress + DBSKnights

[PIC] Stalking DBSK with their dogs

they looks like they having a good time playing with their dogs..seems like the boys love the other members' dogs as well...i thought they will just playing around with their own dogs only..LOL..what they said about how they share everything is indeed true..

56201901.jpg

35512033.jpg11895537.jpg54520653.jpg36893531.jpg34655642.jpg16081263.jpg74634113.jpg40140234.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + just_yc + heyjj

[PICS] Stalking DBSK filming a CF

56582548.jpg71193519.jpg37204953.jpg

Credits: DBSKnights + heyJJ + just_yc

Guest JaeYin.

i'm curious about this:

[Non-stop Mix] from The Secret Code 2CD version

SHINE ♫ Close to you ♫ ZION ♫ WILD SOUL ♫ Purple Line ♫ Runaway ♫ LAST ANGEL -TOHOSHINKI Ver.-

Two hearts ♫ Rainy Night ♫ DARKNESS EYES ♫ Lovin' You ♫ Keyword ♫ NO? ♫ My Girlfriend ♫ If...!? ♫ DEAD END

CLAP! ♫ Crazy Life ♫ Ride On ♫ Choosey Lover ♫ TRICK ♫ Maze

they did some kind of a fresh remix or they just put all the songs together? i so want to listen to this non-stop mix but it is nowhere to be found in YT :(

if it's not that much of a trouble may i request for the mp3 of this song? *puppy eyes*

thanks in advance

They just edited the end and the beginning of the songs and put them all together. Nothing much. I think the remix can be found somewhere over the internet? If you can't find it and you still want it, you can pm me if you want.

That's very nice and sweet of Junsu ^^.

Edit:

If you want the Remix, you can find it here: LJ

Guest blueshoes

^

^

I love how they play with their dogs ....

Junsu , Yunho , Yuchun Endorsement

090526jsendorsement.jpg

090526yhendorsement2.jpg

090526ycendorsement.jpg

090526ycendorsement2.jpg

Credit DNBN + 윤호태국.com (yoonhothailand.com)

Take out with full credit plz

Do you see Harang ? cutie ^^

Yunho is always handsome ~* .... Junsu too

Guest xiaobik

There's some error occured in my acc and i cant post or reply in soompi.

I've already been reading soompi for 3years.

I'll upload the photobooks' photo soon.

Email me if you are interested.

Email:bikyun296@hotmail.com

Archived