[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Heart, Mind, & Soul Performance.

I love the part where Junsu does this one long adlib (?)

I forgot what it is called, its the part where they go "Why"

thats my favorite part!

Haha That is sooo cute!

Yoochun: Junsu, English Time

Junsu: Who's That? Are you OK?

haha and I can hear Changmin laughing, and repeating what Junsu says.

LOL. Thanks for the link!

Junsu's English is so funny!

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

the boys sang a song from Mazinger Z?

i LOL-ed for a moment xD

and Yoochun @ Timeout Gelato...

his mom feeding him.. it's so cute ^^

Guest nikkikim

This window pops up from Toho official website. Anyone cares to translate? Basically, it's a warning about rules for attending the concert.

■ 全国ツアーが始まるにあたり、ファンの皆様へのお願い ■

いつも、東方神起に熱い応援をいただきありがとうございます。

5月4日より、全国ツアーが始まるにあたり、皆様へのご協力のお願い、およびコンサートマナーに関しての注意事項がございます。安全な全国ツアーにするためにも、ご一読いただき、ご協力をお願いいたします。

うち交通機関での追っかけ行為の禁止(飛行機、新幹線、車、バイクなど)

東方神起は一般交通機関での移動を行っておりますので、東方神起を知らない一般の お客様と一緒です。追っかけ行為をした事によって、一般のお客様を巻き込んでの事故などが起きる可能性があり、一般のお客様にご迷惑がかかりますので、絶対にお止め下さい。

交通機関での出待ち禁止(空港、駅など)

空港や駅などの一般交通機関にて出待ちなどをされますと、東方神起とは関係のない一般のお客様を巻き込んでの事故などが起きる可能性があり、一般のお客様にご迷惑がかかりますので、絶対にお止めください。

ツアー会場への応援グッズ持込について

お客様の応援グッズ(ペンライト、フラッグ、文字ボード等)の持込は 自作・市販の種類を問わず原則として禁止させて頂きます。

但し下記にあてはまるケースに限り、会場内への持込は可能です。

(1)東方神起の日本ツアー会場内で販売されているオフィシャル・グッズ

(2)自分の胸の高さで、手に持って応援出来るサイズのうちわ。

(※公演中、後ろのお客様のご迷惑となりますので、胸の高さより上にうちわを持ってご使用頂く事は出来ません。)

<注意事項>

* 公演当日、持ち込み可能な条件を満たしていないグッズをお持ちの場合は、入場時に係員がお預かり致します。(終演後に返却致します。)

* 持ち込み可能なグッズは、他のお客様のご迷惑にならない範囲でご使用下さい。

* 以上の内容をお守り頂けない場合、主催者の判断によりご入場を制限又は途中退出して頂くこともございますのであらかじめ御了承下さい。

また、無断で「東方神起」のロゴ、またはアーティストの画像を使用されたグッズを製作し、販売・配布をされている方がいらっしゃいますが、こちらはオフィシャル(公式)のグッズではございません。オフィシャルのものと勘違いをされる方もいらっしゃいますので製作、販売・配布などをご遠慮いただけますようお願い申し上げます。

撮影・録音・録画行為について

場内での撮影・録音・録画することは法律で禁止されています。公演中に撮影・録音・録画をされますと、公演の途中でも退場していただく場合があります。また、裁判所や警察署の公的機関から、法律に基づき正式な照会を受けた場合は、個人情報を開示する場合がございます。

係員の指示には必ず従ってください。指示に従わなかった結果、混乱や事故が起こっても、主催者側は一切責任をとることができません。当日、入口にて、カメラチェックを行わせていただく予定です。双眼鏡・オペラグラスへの改造有無のチェックも同時に行わせていただきますので、スムーズなチェックにご協力をお願いいたします。

あわせて、最近、違法にカメラで撮った写真を、場外および駅周辺で販売している悪質な業者がございます。この商品は、オフィシャルに許可を得ていない不法な商品になりますので、ファンの皆様は購入しないようにお願い致します。主催者としましても、警察に届けるなどの措置を行っておりますが、購入する方がいる以上、不法な行為を防ぎきることが出来ませんので、何卒ご協力をお願い致します。

ファンの皆様に、より安全に、より楽しく東方神起を 応援していただくためにも、ご理解ご協力いただきますよう、よろしくお願いいたし ます。

東方神起スタッフ一同

-close-

Where they gonna have the concert today?

Guest Serenity89

Request

Thank you guys so much for posting up the latest updates on the guys. My request for today is can anyone please post up pictures of all the members holding up a big, blank, white sign. I know there is one for the lotte photoshoot and the hahaha campaign but I can't find those on google. If there's any more it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!! =)

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

This window pops up from Toho official website. Anyone cares to translate? Basically, it's a warning about rules for attending the concert.

Where they gonna have the concert today?

some of the rules are common sense, and the article is long so i'm just gonna point out some stuff...

• no chasing of TVXQ in buses/cars/taxis/any other public transport..etc.

• goods purchased from the official goods booths can be used inside the venue. all other goods that do not meet safety requirements will be taken and returned after the concert

• recording of the concert is strictly NOT allowed. You will have to exit the venue once found.

Guest rach03

Yoochun at TimeOut Gelato fancam: Whenever I saw pics of Ricky, I always feel that he looked like he's the same age as Micky. But after watching this fancam of them together, I realised how 'dongsaeng' he looked as compared to Micky. YC just had that hyung aura. lol.

Boys with their dogs: Vick is so huge!!! And fluffy. lol. Look at the way Vick pound onto Xiaki and JJ amused. CM's maltese looked a lot bigger than the last picture I've saw.

Guest afterglow.

未来創造堂 (Mirai SOZODO) Part 1 090522

未来創造堂 (Mirai SOZODO) Part 2 090522

未来創造堂 (Mirai SOZODO) Part 3 090522

未来創造堂 (Mirai SOZODO) Part 4 090522

They're just like kids in this show..SO CUTE! Junsu outburst to Jaejoong in part 2 is so funny..haha..and Yoochun expressions when eating is always the best..keke..whether it's cute or disgusted look..adorable yet so funny..^^

i didn't understand anything but part 2 got me laughing from beginning to end. lol. yoochun's facial expressions and overall body language are so hilarious. changmin barely spoke. =/

their dogs have gotten so big. changmin probably carried his little one so it wouldn't get stepped on by the other four lol. in some of the pics, i was thinking, "is jaejoong walking vick or is vick walking jaejoong?"

Guest XiahxTiffany

the thing Super Junior vs DBSK

everyone must vote for DBSK of course 0_0

gosh of course DBSK

omg i just saw someone in my school that sorta looks like Junsu

ima start talking to him :)

going to be best friends

Guest eunsook

Thanks for posting these links!

HM&S was as lovely as ever! I love to hear it and become more beautiful as the years passed..

They've always impressed me with their voices~

Lovely!

Oh you dont know how I love Junsu's English..he always ended up make me laugh..

I love his facial expression when he said "Are You Ok?"

ohemgee..he looked so cute!

^^ thanks for the links!

HAHA Though she lied she was lucky to have talked to Ricky!His voice sounds like Chun (deep & sexy) and his english is good,YES MAM~ <33 Now i hope that fangirls won't call for the sake of hearing their voices,they got a business to run :tongue2:

AT NTV MIRAI SOZODO Hope someone will sub this XD

Credits: DBSKnights + Cosmic Hosu

Tae Jin Ah debuts in Japan, Goal is to Become the DBSK of the Trot World

Singer Tae Jin-Ah (56 years old), challenges the Trot hallyu and is going to debut in Japan’s music industry with a new Trot single in mid-June.

When questioned about his late entrance into the music industry at the age of 56, Tae Jin-Ah says “Speaking of debuting at this age in a foreign market, everyone will persuade me to stop, but having new challenges enable me to discover more about myself.” He also mentioned “The hoobae that I like Dong Bang Shin Ki has debuted successfully in Japan, I wish to be like them too, being active and succeed in the Trot music industry”.

Credits: londonkoreanlinks.net (TJA picture) + lotte duty-free (DBSK picture) + heyjj.cc

trans: shaine@sweetfig

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Please take out with Full Credits.

Guest Kenoa

Do you like it Black or White?

I'm back for my second DongBang Fashion Minute! Aja!

I was watching one the last starking with Suju when i spotted Eunhyuk wearing the same t-shirt than Jaejoong.

Well apparently for JJ, it was not so hot outside that's why he chose the one with long sleeves.

090520walkingdogslegra1u.jpgeun.jpg

The brand is the famous 'General Idea' by Choi Bumsuk. This should reminds you the last Changmin's endorsement. Well it's the same brand and the same collection: 'The French Lover' (my friends know why i'm happy!). By the way, i also spotted Eeteuk wearing this brand on the same starking. So guys you know what to do to be fashionable , and girls, you know what to offer to your boyfriend! :D

jaeshirt.jpg

66000Wons

credits: Kenoa + shinestar@cy + gibmall.com

Guest luvu_mpyc

Request

Thank you guys so much for posting up the latest updates on the guys. My request for today is can anyone please post up pictures of all the members holding up a big, blank, white sign. I know there is one for the lotte photoshoot and the hahaha campaign but I can't find those on google. If there's any more it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!!! =)

there you go, i only have the lotte one.

2008_Lotte_05.jpg

pics credit to itvxq.com

Guest petiteange22

ahh... now i know why jj was laughing when standing next to his manager! lol. it looks like xiahki and vick were play-fighting. lol. so adorable.

vick is so huge!! like a giantic fluffy polar bear! so huggable!!

cs.png my poor xiahki is gonna get squashed! *pouts*

lol.png wahahahaha.

just having fun. lol =P

I just want to get my hands on AATVXQ 3 so badly!

& Mirotic Concert too >.<!!!

Request: This is from last year, but someone posted pictures of Cassiopeia lining up at a music store to purchase TVXQ 4th Album "Mirotic" on the release date.

I remember seeing long long long lines of people. Does anyone have that picture or pictures?

Thank you so so so much ^^

I don't want to be the one to sound impolite or rude, but I hope that show gets cancelled. I mean I love the boys, but I love them being alive more than I would love to see them sing. I know it would be terrible if the international fans flew out there and weren't able to see them, but do we want to see them so bad that we're willing to sacrifice their lives. Then what? There will be no more dong bang shin ki. I'd rather them cancel, and be sad this time, and have a chance another time to go see them; then to enjoy the show this time, and come back later to find that they have swine flu because I was being selfish. For their health, and life sake I hope it gets cancelled.

A lot of my posts get overlooked, I guess because so many reply at a time and maybe because I don't come here often, but I just wanted to say that.

no, your post wouldn't be overlooked. but let me be honest, i dont think you're rude but i still felt a little offended. let me explain. it's a little selfishness that i want them to continue with their tour. but as a fan, i've spent so much effort, money and time to be able to attend the tour. not only me, but i know many people who have gone through stress just to be able to secure tickets. selfish as it may sound, i don't want that wasted.

so, rather us hoping the tour will be cancelled, why not let's all pray and hope that things [ie. the "outbreak"] will subside. instead of hoping just for the boys' sake, let's hope for everyone's sake.

it's not just easy for me to accept if a show is getting cancelled. I respect your opinion, but please look at it from other people's point of view as well. [btw, please know that I'm not trying to start a huge argument. just wanted to reiterate what i've said before.]

Guest apathy

Question

I know this is a little off topic, but do anybody know where to buy JJ's WESC Oboe in Singapore?

Guest badstar

4th post ..

The boys with their Dogs

Ohhhh yea, this is probably for a DVD or something, because of the Cameras.

Maybe it'll be included in AADBSKIII *crosses fingers*

Their dogs have gotten so big. I can't even go near dogs! LOL

Junsu is so random!!!

Why is it that when the other members talk in english, it doesn't sound funny at all?

But when it's Junsu, dang! it's the funniest thing ever!

Okay, this is the most random conversation ever! LMFAO!

I'm sure Ricky kind of noticed that it's a Yoochun-fan calling. hahha

-----------------------------------------------

monsuorange.jpgmonchunred.jpgmonjaeblue.jpgmonminpurple.jpgmonhogreen.jpg

Visit us at: http://z4.invisionfree.com_GOE_Subbing_Squad

------------------------------------------------

Clubbox | Website | LJ Community | FansubWiki | Staff Forum | "Heaven's Postman"

Available at the GOE;SS Clubbox

http://clubbox.co.kr/GodsoftheEast

[RAW] 09.05.22 NTV Mirai Sozodo - THSK [ATO].avi

Archived