[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest kinkie_lass

Click to enlarge:

th_2q0rpye.jpg

^^

that looks like some really cute mugshots :D

aww i'm pretty sad that there are no fancams for concert in sendai. i came across one angry japanese fan's comment in yt at one of the previous fancams so that must be the reason.

chun!face cried in sendai! wanna see this B)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xU♥Vcass♥OneTVXQ

I love the Yunho pic with gun xD

So Cool

since there is now update of our boys so the thread move so slowly *sigh*

let s share some Dorky Jae Jae

0a362f584529fa9c810a180.jpg

26a6e51fccb1ceefe0fe0b9.jpg

credit : baidu

Guest pretty_wuvwee

I'm so happy for the many good things happening to the boys. ^_^

I just want to share how popular DBSK is. Yesterday, while I was doing some posting in FACEBOOK, I couldn't help but notice the side part. It had some Ad about taking an English quiz or something. What caught my eye was not the quiz per se, but the picture used in the ad... and it was that of MICKY during the Mirotic days in Korea!!!! Waaah... I definitely couldn't believe my eyes...so I took out my camera and took a photo of my laptop screen!!!! Hahaha...

I don't know why...but right then and there, I just felt a sense of pride...even Facebook has now been conquered by DBSK! WHeeee... ^_^

FROM AFAR:

P5037729.jpg

NOW...A CLOSER LOOK:

P5037730.jpg

Guest deNain

I didn´t see it around so here it goes...

English translation:

This is a question from Jaejoong!

Well, what is this? (referring to the picture)

Answer using 3 katakana characters!

Hint: It´s something you use with a computer!

---------

I think the answer is "mouse", which is マウス in Japanese.

How cute and random :3

Indeed mouse!

toho.jpge3556.jpge897979.jpg

Thx for the trans anyway~

+

Posted?

MKMF 2008 Photobook Scans

16861067.jpg

wi006.th.jpg 633781802968397500.th.jpg 28875594.th.jpg 633781802967928750.th.jpg

Guest loveprincemax

Sendai concert~^.^

ㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎㅎ>ㅇ<Changmin ah;;hehehe..waiting..^^;;for your comebackㅋㅋ

1242233628yj1.gif

1242233833yj3.gif

yj2_ukisima.gif

+bonus+

21242461010090516161416.jpg

back..ahㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠso long and strong..*~*ㅠ.ㅜ

Guest sheilapiglet

so i guess each of them filmed their own versions and Micky's version was chosen?...wonder why they can't just show all of them?...I think it'll be good advertisement opportunity...but oh well, I'm quite satisfied with the one out right now anyways...I love the concept of them trying to confess to the girl next door and YC climbing up the window...so cute!=P

this fanvid was quite good=)

Guest realitysandwich

seeing them together like this makes me smile. <3

lmao. i can see them going, "it's our fanclub so we get dibs on the first five spots!!" then battling it out in rock-paper-scissors to see who gets which position out of the five. and since jaejoong is supposedly the unbeatable master of jan ken po, he gets to be #1. XD

question:

how many times have they performed towani?

Ahhh but didn't Jaejoong lose the very first time in rock paper scissors with changmin? XDDDD "One more time sensei!" lmfao how adorable <3

EDIT:

AHAHAHA I caught the Channel [V] voting at a tie with Tohoshinki and Super Junior, here's a screenshot for the laughs~

ahahatied.png

Guest shuureigirl

@ JAEJOONG: Jaejoong's recommended song is Hello by artist Beyonce

Ah, he likes Beyonce. I don't think I've even heard that song yet. :)

@ What kind of dreams do you get?

Jaejoong: harsh ones like BLOOD. Dreaming of blood means sommthing lucky would happen!

Whoa! Maybe that's why he makes those faces when he's sleeping? Yeah, I looked it up what dreaming of blood means and it does have a few meanings:

1. Dreaming of blood, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments.

2. Dreaming that you are bleeding or losing blood means that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained.

3. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you.

4. Dreaming that something is written in blood, represents the energy you have put into a project. You have invested so much effort into something that you are not willing to give it up.

5. Dreaming that you are drinking blood indicates that you have a fresh burst of vitality and power.

So its not all blood and gore. :)

Guest afterglow.

[News] 2009 Seolreim CF Story

This summer, all customers are thrilled to one song. Go Seolreim song.

For your note: There is NO plan to make another Dong Bang Shin Ki’s members versions of Seolreim!

i'm a bit saddened that there won't be more versions. i'd be content with just the making of.

it's really nice that they were chosen because of their acappella skills. :)

A fan account have said that they performed Stand By U at their recording in Music Japan today. Is it true? OMG~ I'd be really happy if they performed it. What an early promotion. I hope this single does well on charts. *crosses fingers*

it's true. quite a few fan reports on ameblo blogs said tohoshinki performed stand by u and that there were many tohofans in the audience. there were 14 guests and thsk were the last to perform.

Ahhh but didn't Jaejoong lose the very first time in rock paper scissors with changmin? XDDDD "One more time sensei!" lmfao how adorable <3

lol he's lost quite a few times. it's funny how he claimed he was unbeatable or something on that one tv show yet he lost to one of the MCs there. LOL. where's that clip of changmin and jaejoong from? lol at jaejoong's desperate plea for another chance and changmin totally ignoring him. yup, i can sense the love. XD

V thanks. :]

Guest realitysandwich

lol he's lost quite a few times. it's funny how he claimed he was unbeatable or something on that one tv show yet he lost to one of the MCs there. LOL. where's that clip of changmin and jaejoong from? lol at jaejoong's desperate plea for another chance and changmin totally ignoring him. yup, i can sense the love. XD

Changmin is always satisfied to win at something against his hyungs~ lmao

Clip is from DBSK History in Japan, it's split into parts on YT but here's the particular one... they armwrestle and play some pirate game too XD they're just little kids on the inside!

Guest Mabe

^^

that looks like some really cute mugshots :D

aww i'm pretty sad that there are no fancams for concert in sendai. i came across one angry japanese fan's comment in yt at one of the previous fancams so that must be the reason.

chun!face cried in sendai! wanna see this B)

Quoting images are not allowed, please remove the %7Boption%7D [ /img] tags.

[News] 2009 Seolreim CF Story

For your note: There is NO plan to make another Dong Bang Shin Ki’s members versions of Seolreim!

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

TAKE OUT WITH FULL CREDITS

:( I was looking forward to the other member versions! But anyway thanks for the info.

Jae looks sexy drinking from that bottle :P

Im selling some of my DB stuff, i need to get rid of them :vicx:

http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=292193

Guest Sayuri JaeJoong

Hello everybody ;) !!!

I´m just Posting All Tohomobile Pics

Kiss Couple

21862.jpg

Perfect Couple and Xiah♥Baby

21583.jpg

Yunho♥ cute

21861.jpg

Credits:astagged.

Guest ohhlalakelly

New Seolreim group picture

200905190831131001_1.JPG

credits: newsen

they are so handsome! especially long legged brothers. :)

EDIT:

200905190912572100_1.jpg

V Xiao Miss No, he meant "Hello" by Beyonce. She has a song called Halo, as well as Hello.

Guest Xiao Miss

@ JAEJOONG: Jaejoong's recommended song is Hello by artist Beyonce

Ah, he likes Beyonce. I don't think I've even heard that song yet. :)

@ What kind of dreams do you get?

Jaejoong: harsh ones like BLOOD. Dreaming of blood means sommthing lucky would happen!

Whoa! Maybe that's why he makes those faces when he's sleeping? Yeah, I looked it up what dreaming of blood means and it does have a few meanings:

1. Dreaming of blood, represents life, love, and passion as well as disappointments.

2. Dreaming that you are bleeding or losing blood means that you are suffering from exhaustion or that you are feeling emotionally drained.

3. It may also denote bitter confrontations between you and your friends. Your past actions has come back to haunt you.

4. Dreaming that something is written in blood, represents the energy you have put into a project. You have invested so much effort into something that you are not willing to give it up.

5. Dreaming that you are drinking blood indicates that you have a fresh burst of vitality and power.

So its not all blood and gore. :)

I believe it got lost somewhere in the middle of translation. I think he meant "HALO" by Beyonce.

Guest asdfhjkl;

New Seolreim group picture

Ohhh they all look so handsome! Especially Yunho, I really like his hair like this.

It's too bad that they don't all have seperate versions of it though.. that's a bummer. But oh well. It's not like this will be the last CF DBSK will be in :D

Archived