[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest Raine.

REQUEST!!!!

Hi! I'm doing a presentation on tuesday and I was thinking if there is any suggestions as to which performance or compilation is best fit to show off JUNSU's singing ability? The topic is about the person i admire the most and i chose JUNSU, so i really wanna find a suitable clip to show my class and blow their mind off with JUNSU's great vocal. HELP PLEASE? :tears:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

The song that made me fall in love with them, the song that blew my mind away, the song that keeps me going still...

THIS IS MY SONG!!!

Gawd. I am sure Junsu's poignant cries of "harukana" will capture the hearts of your classmates!~

P.S.--

The YT link comes with eng subs + download link. ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~

TODAY IS ALSO THE LAST DAY

for leaving a happy birthday message for Yoochun on ISCREAMSHINKI!

http://iscreamshinki.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=1961

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest asdfhjkl;

DBSK- Stand By U (Radio Ver. 3m 47secs)

The melody is stuck in my head right now.. ><

Yes! Thank you so much for sharing. I change my mind. I REALLY like this song. It's so perfect for a slow, relaxing summer day. DBSK has so many great songs that it's not even funny.

I need to preorder this now.

Guest leejunkified

I didn´t see it around so here it goes...

Toho Mobile - Sendai 2nd day

http://i44.tinypic.com/x6lk4x.jpg

http://i43.tinypic.com/2qtblty.jpg

^hehe..jae's smile ^^

credits:dnbn

English translation:

This is a question from Jaejoong!

Well, what is this? (referring to the picture)

Answer using 3 katakana characters!

Hint: It´s something you use with a computer!

---------

I think the answer is "mouse", which is マウス in Japanese.

How cute and random :3

The other message about the secrets has been translated already.

It makes me wonder if sometimes they write it themselves or have people write it for them, or it depends on which member writes the stuff. For the things the guys write themselves, the majority is in hiragana (the easier, urm.. "alphabet"), not using Kanji (Chinese characters) at all... so I suppose the "secrets" are all written by staff?

Guest dbsgdec

Since I'm gonna be away for awhile, I want to help advertise the projects xD

Please join if you are a Junsu fan <3

-----------------------

A Sincere Dolphin Wish

A Get Well Project.

Our get well card has successfully been completed and mailed to Japan! (May 15th, 2009)

View the cards HERE

Since its so beautiful and very nicely made, I'll share with you a sneak peek xD

We really love it!

dolphin7.th.gif

There's more pictures at the thread! So click it xDD

-----------------------

XIAH-SSHI 20Four | Twenty4th

Birthday Project for Junsu.

bgxk6v.jpg

Help us contribute to the World Vision for the sake of the Children of the World. Contribute to the 24 gifts we want to give to Junsu. Show Junsu the currencies of the world, and represent your country. Give him all your dolphin love ^^

Join the birthday project - HERE

3136kc2.gif

Once again, Tohoshinki's Secret of the day (090517) from Sendai!

JUNSU:

When Junsu was in Primary 4, he transferred to another school because he was chosen as a professional baseball player.

But, because he was not tall enough, he gave up being a baseball player and set his goal to become a singer instead.

[Junsu, I don't know how much I want to say that you have made the right choice, totally!]

YUNHO:

Yunho wanted to become a police inspector when he was young,

In order to have additional advantage for his then-prospective career,

he went to take up Aikido and Taekwondo.

I thought Yunho wants to become a lawyer??

Junsu made a good choice xD

REQUEST!!!!

Hi! I'm doing a presentation on tuesday and I was thinking if there is any suggestions as to which performance or compilation is best fit to show off JUNSU's singing ability? The topic is about the person i admire the most and i chose JUNSU, so i really wanna find a suitable clip to show my class and blow their mind off with JUNSU's great vocal. HELP PLEASE? :tears:

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

SOLO performances

[sOLO] Chae Nhum (Resignation) link

[sOLO] My Page

[sOLO] Memories link

[sOLO] Rainy Night

[sOLO] Beautiful Thing link

[sOLO] All Rise (feat. Hyukjae) link

[sOLO] My Everything (piano battle) link

[sOLO] Xiahtic (feat. Key)

cd audio link

[sOLO] Saranghamnida link

[sOLO] Nan Hansang Gueduerur link

[sOLO] Korean National Anthem

DUETS & Collaborations

[DUET] Timeless (Zhang RiIn) link

[DUET] Beijing-Seoul (Sun Yue) link

[DUET] A Whole New World (Boa) link

[DUET] One Love (Hyukjae)

[DUET] Goose Dream (Ga-Ram) link

[DUET] I Love You (Junho)

[ANYBAND] Talk, Play and Love link

[ANYBAND] DayDream link

[ANYBAND] Promise You link

* some great tvxq songs like Asuwa HuruKara, Taxi, Beautiful You, Miduhyo, Love in the Ice, Doushiete, Forever Love, Begin, Fighting Spirit, Kisshietamama Sayonara to spread the TVXQ love ^^

* if you want to show Junsu at his best, show them the LIVE performances <33

Guest jadedbeauty

REQUEST!

I was wondering if someone could post some pictures of the boys during a concert where we can see the crowd.. lol does that makes sense?

Where we can see the shadows, or like the shape of them and then the crowd.. lol i hope that makes sense. ;D ty!

Guest atel

Question: ;) Hope someone can answer this - this thread moves so fast ... Mirotic with the orchestra arrangement is that on any of the Korean or Japanese albums? Want to buy their album and was hoping the original version and this version would be packaged together.

Here's the version I'm talking about. http://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=US&v=E14LvHH_XKY

ty.

Guest Caja

stripesoflove

I think I have some but I will have to open my folder and search for them first :)

atel

Oh wow,I've nevr realized that perfomance audio sounds like orchestra. or is it dubbed into

different audio? Anyways,I don't think the original version is available though. Or perhaps in the latest

version? Cuz I didn't have that one :3

Guest ladyelhisa

REQUEST!!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

WEll, I could suggest his performance of beautiful thing at music wave. DANG! that performance was absolutely two thumbs up! :lol:

QUESTION When will Jaejoong's "Heaven's postman" movie will be out?

Guest coral2010

hey guys! first time poster here..i'm a regular stalker, but if anybody is planning on going to the Beijing Concert, you can buy tickets here!

http://www.piao.com.cn/en_piao/ticket_1605.html

i REALLY want to go since i'll be in china during the concert [will be leaving 2 days after] but my parents said no, since we're in the shanghai area, not beijing. =(

Guest XiahxTiffany

Heaven's Postman im hoping is airing this summer

cause i think we have been waiting for a extremely long time and its no joke

i really want to see JJ in a drama !!!

Guest mandasoh

QUESTION???

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc52/di.../untitled-3.jpg

What's the name of this interview and where can i download a full version with engsub, please???

If I'm not wrong, it's 090323 Mezaniyu - The Secret Code 4th Album Promo (THSK Interview).

As far as I know, there isn't any English subs for this for download.

There are chinese subs on Clubbox though :)

<3 amanda

this thread is all mellow and peaceful haha.. :lol: anyone know recent news about the boys?like where they are right know and stuff. last few weeks were crazy with airport pics and fancams. Are they getting time off or something cause that would be really great with the tours and junsu's leg injury ,they r probably exhausted.

^

true! i want to see jae's drama real badly :)

Guest afterglow.

English translation:

This is a question from Jaejoong!

Well, what is this? (referring to the picture)

Answer using 3 katakana characters!

Hint: It´s something you use with a computer!

thanks for the translations. :] i was wondering what he was holding. lol. only jaejoong would look that happy holding a mouse. XD

Hi does anyone here know what is the most recent CF the boys have been in?

i think the most recent is the seolreim milkshake cf.

this thread is all mellow and peaceful haha.. :lol: anyone know recent news about the boys?like where they are right know and stuff. last few weeks were crazy with airport pics and fancams. Are they getting time off or something cause that would be really great with the tours and junsu's leg injury ,they r probably exhausted.

they're recording for music japan today (18th in japan).

Guest Caja

Aigoo.... I wishh my holiday to Beijing during the concert time ;__________________;

and I don't know how many times I already say this but adivbeoruwcopnreu;jwbhciowe what an amazing

video! Loveeee the effect :D

Guest junsurolf

REQUEST!!!!

THANK YOU IN ADVANCE!

I think Beautiful Thing would be the Best

Guest cheroot

QUESTION???

http://i213.photobucket.com/albums/cc52/di.../untitled-3.jpg

What's the name of this interview and where can i download a full version with engsub, please???

you can actually see a subbed version here... HERE

i am just not sure where you can download the video with the subs since it is not hardsubbed...

you can try check GOE;SS LJ community or their clubbox...

:)

Archived