[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest shiddough

I need to say Hi! I've just register in this place, please welcome me warmly.

I really love THSK especially Micky Yoochun.

Thanks for taking me into this world.

I'm happy to be your friends.

helllooooo! welcome to soompi and enjoy! bcus theres nvr too little to do here. ahaha. did i get tt right? whatever. anw, do follow the rules and be active! lol. just tt im not such an active commenter and contributer. but wth.

k, im bored. imma browse thru all the backpages and check for updates nw. bye!

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest yunholover90

REQUEST^_^

Hello i just need to ask u guys about the current number of BIGEAST FANS they have now????i can't seem to find where thheir BIGEAST fanclub website is...lol

oh and also it is ok if u can give me the website and source too?? that would be great!!

i need to put it on my reference list like a bibliography on my essay about them! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Guest micnmin4eva

Welcome MickyMyLove ~~~ I know you gonna have such a good time here in this thread^^

Yuchun is such an interesting person , no wonder that's he's your love ^^ He's my fav too~~~

-----------

ahhh Seolleim CF ver 2 is so cute too~ I keep on repeat watching it and still wonder...why they have to sing on the roof ? hahah

Junsu's gesture(body language) behind Yuchun was so adorable ^^ ...wanna try it^^

http://f.imagehost.org/0053/49166.jpg >>> this facial expression is priceless!!! Changmin! Changmin! cute~~~

Thanx for sharin everything here~~ :lol:

Toho-Mobile Jaejoong Message!

Eveyone, Jejung here

Cool and crisp weather, Another live tour this year in Sendai is really Good.

Today, It's really Great .(^^)

The power of Everyone's Cheer〜 Junsu is almost Better Now\(^o^)

I will Try my best tomorrow too!〜

Credits: DNBN + DBSKnights

thanks for this !the highlighted part makes me so happy^^ junsu getting better! how nice of jae to keep us inform of su's condition :) umma jae worries too much.lol.

welcome Mickymylove! to the family of dbsk fandom! please feel right at home :lol: we only have one goal here.. to share and spread the dbsk love! have a nice day!

Guest dbsgdec

Since everyone is bored..and so am I.. while we wait for the concert fancams and pictures to roll in.. here's a snack ^^

Remember this one?

Eeteuk (super junior) piano & talks on Xiah JS

Trans: "he said him and junsu had bet about who's composing better song, and then the song that lee teuk played is made by junsu. So one day he played that song in the show and after junsu saw him playing on the show he called lee teuk and said "hey, that's my song!" ^^ Thank you to - thgus714

Well, this is the show where he sang and play the song that Junsu composed ^^ so, so, nice. I wish Junsu's the one singing it xD

but I love leeteuk so thats ok xD

Cut from super junior show ep10.

The Junsu song was the first song he sang.

Guest sheilapiglet

^awww...that's the sweetest pic of yunjaesu I've ever seen!!....it gives off such a family love vibe=)..and I have to admit that Yunnie really does have the smallest face...hehehe.

anyways, stuff to share:

YoonJae 윤재 - The Perfect Couple Part XXXVI

there's been so many yunjae moments lately and this vid summarizes it quite well=P

[iNFO] TVXQ Will Release A New Single (TVXQ/DBSK/Tohoshinki/東方神起/동방신기)

As the continuation of their 23rd single “Doumini coopere Kimi Wa Suki Ni Natta Shimattan Darou?” which was performed in NHK, TVXQ recorded their new single in Japan released on July 1st, the 28th single, “Stand by U”.

Hero Jaejoong explained the title of the new single — “Stand By U”, “Someone left without saying good bye, but then realized how his feeling has been leaving unchanged,” he said firmly. “Nonetheless, instead of trying to be back again, he just continues to stand waiting with a faith that he will meet his true love once again.”

In addition to the single “Stand by U”, is a song that will be used for ending theme of NIHON TV’s Best Information Programme “Miyaneya” — “Tea for Two”. While their old single “Sky” is going to be the third track. TVXQ has finished filming music video for “Stand by U”.

TVXQ also has completed their first 4 stages from total 21 cities tour, mobilizing 250,000 audiences through their TVXQ 4th Live Tour 2009 – The Secret Code.

Please take out with full credits.

Source: Union News

Translate by: sharingyoochun

Credits : asianpopnews + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

wonder why they chose 'Sky' as the bonus track?..wish that they chose something newer....ah well, it's a nice song anyways.

Guest nya'moe

AH..

the pic really make my day

they're so sweet together >.<

i wish i can live with them even for a day XDD

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] 051609 TOHO MOBILE Thank You Mail- Yunho + Junsu

* Yunho *

Thank you!

We were really happy in Sendai!

Thank you everyone for your enthusiastic support!

*Junsu*

I am slowly able to dance thanks to everyone's support.

Even if it's just for a day, I will work very hard to let everyone see a 100%(5-member) Tohoshinki.

Credits: 日本官網 + 日韓通吃@百度帖吧

Trans: shaine@sweetfig.blogspot

shared by: purewater@onetvxq

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

Guest yunjae_luv

OMO....YunJae signed in that pic???

AHAHAHA...that's a pic made by Photoshop and I think that YunJae's sign in that pic is Pts,too

But...I very love it...hahaha...so interesting!!!!

Very love YunJae...Lol

Guest neko08

OMOOOOO~

I can't believe YunJae signed that picture! xDD

I wonder.. What was their reaction? Haha.

Anyway, looks good!

Maybe the boys could actually do photoshoot with that concept.....??

wAhahahaha. Im such a perv. xD

Guest paloma_jaejoong

TOHO MOBILE SENDAI

waa

YunJaeSu cute :D

as a family *-*

father, mother and son *___*

YoonJae 윤재 - The Perfect Couple Part XXXVI

I love ALL of her videos

as always this is very beautiful

This week was totally yunjae,

was one of the weeks of my life happier

YunJae fan <333333333333333

Guest Firetails

Big East's 3rd Fanclub Event (DVD Cuts - Subbed)

Credit: eternalmerkamoon1 + lovetohateme.wordpress.com

LOL I love how Junsu and Changmin are playing table tennis in the beginning of part 2. :)

Hi! I'm new to this thread, but I've been in the forums for some months now. There's a TON in here and it seems like everyone's got a lot of great stuff to share!

Please enjoy your time here! Nice to meet you! :)

~~

ROFLOL at the signed YunJae pic. :P

Guest mseyeztea

QUESTION

is anyone gonna sub the 3rd big east fanclub event? i have the dvd but my japanese sucks as of right now so i can only understand the little things, but when they start speaking fast i get lost. so if there is someone who's gonna sub the dvd please let me know! thanks!

Archived