[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest JJ.biased

Yeh i saw this earlier, and i felt sooo bad for yutti i think i would of cried if dbsk did that to me LOL. they had some great acting :D. mostly yunhoo... now i know why hes going to be in a drama :D hehe.

Cute Junsu running out straight away LOL too nice!

please don't quote images ^^ remove %7Boption%7D taggs!!

yoochun's gelati shop... i really want to go there T__T

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OneTVXQ.com

One World. One Red Ocean. OneTVXQ!

Logo Contest

Our Logo Contest is finally finished! Congratulations to hiddx (:

onetvxqlogo.jpg

Full size

2009 Yoochun Birthday Project

chunbdayproject.jpg

OneTVXQ Magazine "TVXQWorld" ~ Download now 8D

magazines.png

- This is the second issue of OneTVXQ's official magazine, "TVXQWorld" (: It's is available in two formats, PDF and PNG, for everyone's convenience.

- There are sections such as "How Do You Say This in Korean / Japanese," "Greetings and Messages," "Cassiology" and lots more. I'm sure you guys would have lots of fun reading the various sections 8D

- If you're interested in reading the first issue, you can still download it here.

MIROTICON Bangkok Project

miroticon.jpg

- TVXQ's MIROTIC Bangkok is coming up in a month's time and the staff at OneTVXQ are thinking we can all meet up there, to support TVXQ and the forum at the same time.

- We're also thinking of having support goods. People from several forums will be there and we would like our members who love this forum to show support for it at the concert itself. We were thinking of getting forum towels, balloons and glowsticks, but we'll only get them if we know people were going to buy them ^^;

- Please head over to our forum if you're interested (: Thank you!

Gods of the University - Grand Opening

godsoftheuniversity.jpg

What is GU / Gods of the University?

23390273.jpg

Your one and only place to get a fangirl / fanboy degree (just kidding! T_T) GU is a school where members on O! can sign up and interact with other members on the forum. This gives a great opportunity to learn more about TVXQ and other things.

Is this real?

No (we wish, lol XD). It's just for fun (:

- Deadline to join is on the 13th of May 2009 XD We will be having a private event to celebrate this and it is only open to the 'teachers' and 'students.' So register now before you miss out on this event 8D It's going to be so much fun :D For those already registered, you will be sent an invitation containing the details, rules and such. After the Grand Opening, all registrations will be closed for this term (some exceptions apply).

- Register for class and the courses before it's too late XD

Guest kandiox

I have a question.

Does someone know the address of the DBSK's Japanese staff diary?

if you do, can you please let me know it T_T?

For those European DBSK fans who had not read about this yet:

EUROPEAN DBSK FAN PROJECT

flyer.jpg

Hola, salut and hello dear Phoenixes and of course other European TVXQ fans. ^_^

Many fans have been waiting for this project to be restarted and we can finally announce that we want to try it (again).

But what is this project about anyway?

Very simple – We fans want to come together and bring TVXQ to Europe!

How many times have we been dreaming about visiting a concert of our favorite band? How many times have we wished for having the money to fly to Korea or Japan? At the same time we all know that it’s nearly impossible.. too expensive, too far away…

When will WE European fans get the chance to see them live?

We also want to be recognized!

So why don’t we try to change this?

Let’s show them how many fans they have in Europe and that we also love and support them as much as their fans in Asia do.

What do you need to do?

Look at the flyer above ^_^

* Write about how much you want to see them here (!)

* Let them know how huge the fanbase is in whole Europe.

* Tell them about the European FC

* Or about your country and how many fans you have etc..

* You could also mention that you would travel through Europe in case they really come here.. (Of yourse only if you really would)

Whatever you like ^_^

The best would be letters with short content. The reader should see immediately what the letter is about.. Of course you can write more than one page but I think the message gets lost easily if you write a novel.

Very important:

Try to send the letter BEFORE 1st of June!

Per AIRMAIL! So it arrives in Japan in 4-7 days

This time we won’t send it to Korea (SM Entertainment) but to Japan.

Yukidama (one of the admins of Phoenix) who is currently living in Japan and is a member of Bigeast will gather the letters and send them to the Bigeast Fanmail Apartment. They guarantee that DBSK will get them. ^_^

Please do also write your own address on the envelope, just in case! We don't want anymore lost letters. Besides it would be nice for the boys to know where each and every single letter came from.

Also please spread the word and let other European fans know about this project! It would be awesome if you guys could promote in your countrie's FC's as well!!

And/or translate the text in your language so people would understand it with bad English knowledge^^

We want to reach every European fan and not only members of Phoenix~

So don't hesitate to promote /yay We don't have much time.. only a month.. because Anke will move to another flat by the end of June...

Together we can achieve a lot and I believe someday we will make our dream come true ^_^

credit: phoenix + keira@cssp + Begin

Guest chinesse_girl

090510 사이타마 공연 둘째날, 유천오빠로부터의 MAIL=^^=

サンキューメール(ユチョン)

みなさん!ユチョンです。

今日、暑い中ライブに来てくれてありがとうございました〜!

広い会場で、みなさんと一緒に過ごせた時間、すごく楽しかったすよ(^-^)

みなさんも、お疲れさまでした〜!

Korean Translation

(번역)

Thank you mail(유천)

여러분! 유천입니다.

오늘, 더운 가운데 라이브에 와 주어 감사합니다∼!

넓은 회장에서, 여러분과 함께 보낼 수 있었던 시간, 몹시 즐거웠어요(^-^)

여러분도, 수고하셨습니다∼!

Translation

Thank you mail (yoochun)

Everyone! It’s Yoochun here.

Today, I want to say thank you for coming to our live in such hot weather!

At a wide meeting place, spending time together with you was really an enormous pleasure (^-^)

To all of you, Thank you!

cr: DNBN+sharingyoochun

Guest Senorita_

[Trans] 090510 Thank You Mail: YoochunThank you mail (Yoochun)

Everyone! It’s Yoochun here.

Today, I want to say thank you for coming to our live in such hot weather!

At a wide meeting place, spending time together with you was really an enormous pleasure (^-^)

To all of you, Thank you!

source: dnbn

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

Saitama Fan account

Here's a really nice long fan account. It's a must read :)

Here's the link to it as it's not allowed to be taken out: http://sharingyoochun.wordpress.com/2009/05/10/news-saitama-fanaccount/

Guest xiahaddict

Just saw Junsu's colourful outfit..My god he really looks like a green superhero.

First thing came up on my mind was the words Junsu "Go GREEN"..

Btw, is it true the the official/regular sales of Dome tickets will be on June?

Does anyone has info on the official/regular sales of Dome ticket, especially where and when the tickets can be purchased?

I want to know it since i've been offered for a ticket on July 5th concert A seat 2nd floor for 44.000YEN.

I'm desperately to watch the Dome, coz it would be a momentum in their career.

Thanx in advance.

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] Tohoshinki's Secret of the Day! (Part 2)

Today, we have Tohoshinki's Secret of the Day (May 9th) ALLLL the way from Saitama!

Junsu:

If he could reincarnate into an animal in his next life, he wants to become a penguin! The reason is: Penguins are cute when they walk.

Yoochun:

He likes beer that comes in a BIG glass. If there is green soy bean(something that looks like a snow pea) to go along with the beer, it will be heavenly happiness for him!

Jaejoong:

In the composing of the song "Wasurenaide", Jaejoong thought through the whole meaning of the song in Japanese before writing the lyrics in Japanese.

(This probably means that he did not think through the meaning of the song in Korean, but instead chose to think in the Japanese perspective)

Changmin:

Changmin, who gives people an impression of being steady and earnest, will become very chatty when he becomes drunk, and laugh uncontrollably.

(LOLLLLLL, that's funny to imagine!)

Yunho:

Yunho likes to travel, and the place he wants to go to most right now is Las Vegas.

Credits: 日博, 森森@baidu

Trans: shaine@sweetfig

shared by: sweetfig@blogspot

Please take out with Full Credits. smile.gif

Guest miss_h

...and I could just hear Jaejoong saying with assertion: "Now that's how a man cries in his heart~" further justifying his claim from AADBSKII that men should cry inside, not the Yoochun-way. :P

But I love the Yoochun-way for crying JJ!!!

It makes them more human... :D

I think I will buy this album, not just because THSK is featured on it, but if we read the artist and the song list it sound like a very good ballad compilation album :)

I also noticed that as each member left the room, only CM bowed to to Yutti...he's such a gentleman....and YH, he can be scary!! (as in when he got mad when someone deleted his game)...yet, in the other room, he described how Yutti is kind, and knowing that, hurts his heart.

Amazing thing about the boys is that in spite of their notoriety, they all seemingly are so down-to-earth and personable.

I think that's why Yutti is scared to CM the most. He can't read him..

Yunho is mad, and he is showing it... Like disappointed and it's easier to apologize since the person is mad. But CM keep his politeness, smile, but you know that it's OVER.

I love Junsu face when Yuttie says that CM is the scariest among them all.. Junsu understand it the most :)

--

I read the fan account in Sharing Yoochun and in her own blog and I think the boys are having sooo much fun. Hope to read more fan account from today concert and I hope Junsu legs is getting much better ^^

Guest mini_max_love

You guys, I have a news from Vietnam.

Mirotic has topped the Xonefm chart - the most listened radio channel in Vietnam with about 9 millions listeners. It reached the no.1 in both Internaltional chart and top 40 chart after only 2 days.

Untitled-1.jpg

We, Vietnamese fans, are really excited with this and doing our best to keep it on the tip of the top by voting. And you guys can vote too.

If interested, click http://xonefm.com/ then the icon of "the hot 10@10" (you can see it with the fire around). You can see Mirotic immediately in the site. To vote, click on the button beside the button "play", they are in the same line with the name Mirotic in the orange collumn in the right of the screen.

You can vote as much as you can.

Thanks.

^ wow. Mirotic is still topping charts :D That's amazing ^^

Fangrirl dresses like JaeJoong

Whoaa. Is that a girl or a guy?

I mean...it's too....flat...chested to be a girl? o_o;;

but thats amazing. it would've fooled me if i didn't know it was a fan.

How is that possible? Is it going to come out on a album or something?

Guest sweetfig

[TRANS] Tohoshinki's Secret of the Day! (Part 3)

Fresh from the oven!

Tohoshinki's Secret of the day(May 10th)

Junsu:

He is ID no. 3 in Bigeast fanclub namelist.

(Jaejoong is no. 1, so who is no. 2? I wonder...)

Yoochun:

When Yoochun was 16 years old, he got his driving licence in America.

Jaejoong:

Jaejoong has the most celebrity friends among all the DBSK members.

Changmin:

In order to train his muscles, Changmin carries a heavy bag with him wherever he goes.

Yunho:

Because Yunho always loses his things, fellow DBSK members and staff call him the "Careless King". He had even lost stuff that he had borrowed from other DBSK members.

(Aigooo Yunho ahhh. Hahahaha~)

Credits: 日博 + 百度帖吧

Please take out with Full Credits. :)

Guest forgivenx

{Question}

wallpaper12.png

Anyone knows where this is from or has the SUPER DUPER HQ version for it? Thank you much much. LOL~ :D

Oh my gee, as much as i love Yoochunnie, his colourful outfit for TSC is weird to the max :/ It looks like pjs. LOL~

Guest kinkie_lass

Oricon Chart:

Album : 11 The Secret Code 東方神起

Singles : 11 Share The World/ウィーアー! 東方神起

they're doing great in both album and singles chart.

----------------------------

V thanks for sharing

[TRANS] Tohoshinki's Secret of the Day!

Today, we have Tohoshinki's Secret of the Day (May 9th) ALLLL the way from Saitama!

Junsu:

If he could reincarnate into an animal in his next life, he wants to become a penguin! The reason is: Penguins are cute when they walk.

aww lookey! Junsu still wants to be something cute even in his next life :D

Yoochun:

He likes beer that comes in a BIG glass. If there is green soy bean(something that looks like a snow pea) to go along with the beer, it will be heavenly happiness for him!

lol Yoochun and edamame. i remember trying some edamame when i went to a Japanese restaurant after watching how much Yoochun seems to love it in Shabekuri 007XDD

Jaejoong:

In the composing of the song "Wasurenaide", Jaejoong thought through the whole meaning of the song in Japanese before writing the lyrics in Japanese.

(This probably means that he did not think through the meaning of the song in Korean, but instead chose to think in the Japanese perspective)

that's great but Jae, we're like, waiting for juicier secret about you. come on, spill! :lol:

Changmin:

Changmin, who gives people an impression of being steady and earnest, will become very chatty when he becomes drunk, and laugh uncontrollably.

i'd give anything to see a drunken Changmin in action :D he surprised me with his lengthy UFO reply. such a model student^_^

Yunho:

Yunho likes to travel, and the place he wants to go to most right now is Las Vegas.

Yunho-yah, you and me... let's go to Vegas together and elope:lol:

i supposed the secrets revealed in every concert has got something to do with The Secret Code

Guest tvxqlovesme

Changmin Fan Account

fanaccountchangminsweet.jpg

Credits: As tagged + 百度帖吧

090510 Junsu + Changmin's Thank You blog

minsurepliessweetfig.jpg

Credits: 百度帖吧 + As tagged

Please take out with Full Credits.

Guest BoA_TVXQ

SOME PICS FROM CONCERT IN SAITAMA

4579717820090510212758029.jpg

4579717820090510212748023.jpg

4579717820090510212731022.jpg

4579717820090510212717089.jpg

4579717820090510212705022.jpg

457971782009051021265008.jpg

4579717820090510212541023.jpg

457971782009051021244305.jpg

CRE:EOY

im glad to see the boys having a lot of fun. Minnie was teased by hyungs again. He seemed a little bit embrassed but i like to see it, i hope someday he will show us the real side of him. LMAO maybe devil side!!!

Archived