[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest dizze

Tohoshinki's Japan fan mixi community

Wow thats so interested!

almost 30000 blogs hv created by thsk fan

Im so proud of our guys xD

Micky sound more popular than other people?

oh I never know that hahaha

[FANCAM] 090207 SMTOWN Concert - Yunho & Minho (AMIGO dance)

thank for this CUTE fancam >.< they looks so fun xD

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^ yea i was dying when listening to LITI & INSA, omg so beautiful.

And that dance in the middle of purple line....omg

Me: eyes popping out, heart beating real fast, drooling all over.

I never knew JAE could dance like that. WTH!!!!!!

This fancam is gonna be watched by me for the rest of my day at home *its a wacky day today in nyc, rain rain rain*

now i can see jae jae jae do the sexy dance dance dance.

I hope he knows he is one sexy beast.

Are you guys watching the fancams to the miroticon at Nanjing?

Theres like 14 parts to this fancam and omg its so good you cant miss it.

Its like the whole concert capture.

Im up to part 9 already.

so hurry and go watch it cause you dont want to miss it.

it helps with the waiting of the forever long dvd to come out.

(HQ/Full Fancam) DBSK~3rd Asia Tour Mirotic @ Nanjing [1/14] thanks to YHLoverXP for uploading.

Guest loveprincemax

Changmin Fanart

source: 力量 + neverend.scm

shared by : sharingyoochun@wordpress

haha~Thank you for sharing^.^ I bought this photobook 'Paint the dream 1492'...ㄷㄷㄷㄷReally so good!!!ㅠㅠ버터님 is a great artist..I'm so proud to be her friendㅋㅋhaha~I wanted to share these fanarts..but I know people here don't take attention to that;; I posted 버터님's fanarts before..;;But I noticed no one will see it;;T.T In Korea, she is so popular..~she is so talented and shows a deep emotion in her drawings~^.^When I went to EVERYMIN, I met her and managed to talk to her*_* she is a star..ㅋㅋAlso her arts were showed there, very big dimensions~~Congratulations 버터님..!!I love you!^^

p.s. ..I'm the girl who's kissing with oppa *_* (I wish..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ);;

++I heard a rumour that 동방신기 came to Korea for jacket-shooting of their new summer album(?)~~Can anyone confirm?~

Guest dbsgdec

Are you guys watching the fancams to the miroticon at Nanjing?

Theres like 14 parts to this fancam and omg its so good you cant miss it.

Its like the whole concert capture.

Im up to part 9 already.

so hurry and go watch it cause you dont want to miss it.

it helps with the waiting of the forever long dvd to come out.

(HQ/Full Fancam) DBSK~3rd Asia Tour Mirotic @ Nanjing [1/14] thanks to YHLoverXP for uploading.

Oh. My. GOD.

That was good.

Feels like I'm there watching the concert for myself! Throughout the concert!!!

The team who recorded this is <3

Thanks so much for sharing. I'm glad I didnt miss this. huhu.

SEXY JAE OH my... Sexy in his own way ^^

I totally cannot wait to see the other members' fancams.

Thx!

Guest wep

haha~Thank you for sharing^.^ I bought this photobook 'Paint the dream 1492'...ㄷㄷㄷㄷReally so good!!!ㅠㅠ버터님 is a great artist..I'm so proud to be her friendㅋㅋhaha~I wanted to share these fanarts..but I know people here don't take attention to that;; I posted 버터님's fanarts before..;;But I noticed no one will see it;;T.T In Korea, she is so popular..~she is so talented and shows a deep emotion in her drawings~^.^When I went to EVERYMIN, I met her and managed to talk to her*_* she is a star..ㅋㅋAlso her arts were showed there, very big dimensions~~Congratulations 버터님..!!I love you!^^

++I heard a rumour that 동방신기 came to Korea for jacket-shooting of their new summer album(?)~~Can anyone confirm?~

There's an actual photobook from this? that's amazing. I love all i've seen , i've even used them as inspiration for my writing.

so please if you have more post them up, with permission of course

Guest footy

YUNHO 9095 TSC KOBE CONCERT

I actually laughed watching Yunho. No offence meant. I never knew 9095 can turn into something that can be choreographed to. I mean the song itself already gave me goosebumps, while the dance routine is quite erotic. I find it a bit weird and gay-ish :ph34r: though.

Nevertheless, if its Yunho who came up with those dance steps, i would salute him. It's really something I didn't expect that from him at all.

Watching him do the pret-un, deux, trois sign is kinda awkward. :sweatingbullets: Haha

Just watched Jaejoong's 9095 dance. In a way, Yunho's is more seductive though.

BACK TO KOREA

About the boys coming back to Korea rumored for the shooting of an ice-cream ad actually reminds me of Big Bang with Baskin Robbins. Yes, i agree with itachixneji.....haha boys over ice-cream acting cute and stuff.

JAEJOONG'S OUTFIT

I've always noticed Jaejoong repeats his cothing, but who cares, he's loaded but still a human.

Btw, even if he went shopping for more clothes, it will definitely be on his bed, which means Junsu-sshi doesn't get to sleep with his beloved hyung.

You're welcome for the picspam ^^I've always thought that most of us noticed Jae is a outfit repeater lol! He has tons of clothes given by fans yet he alway wears the same old xD Dont get me started on his hat/cap that he wears all the time.. I wanna throw that away for him! I roll my eyes everytime i see him with that :vicx: Someone please buy him a new hat :ph34r:

Ahh, speaking of cap, Jaejoong does stick to the same cap for years. He must have love his cap so much that it became signature cap. Haha, I don't know about others but it's okay with me....cuz i love his cap too. Been looking for it everywhere.

Guest chuppizz

wow, I'm a big fan of 버터. She's so good. I can definately feel her passion in drawing and her deep love for Changmin whenever I see her artworks ^^. She's one of my favourite fan-art artists (the others are windycity and parsonlife ^^)

I wanted to buy "Paint the dream 1492" but I was broke at that time because I'd used all my money to buy Xiahday goods :(

cool! I'm so glad they gained more fans.

Guest beibe87

Jaejoong's outfit

it hard to believe that he did repeated to use the same clothes..coz i thought he has tons of clothes..even he sacrifice his bed for his beloved clothes..so, i imagine that his clothes are sooooo many...

btw, junsu also like to use the same clothes..esp his dark-blue-blazer.. :ph34r:

where are their clothes going then? when they have the opportunity to use it then? coz most of the time, they will use simple/casual clothes for practise rite? and for shows, usually theywill use the clothes given by their stylist..so, how bout the rest clothes that they bought by themselves? *curious* LOL

JJ's 9095

i dunno..i just got different feeling when i saw this..i mean, compare with yunho's..i think yunho looks more seductive than JJ..perhaps because of his facial expression which turn me ON.. :P

kinda surprise tho! i mean, i thought JJ or changmin will be the ones who got more fans in Japan..coz based on the polling and their recent interviews, seems like JJ and Changmin got more popularity in Korea..

anyway, Congrat for the boys! glad they got more and more fans.. :)

THANKS FOR ALL THE FANCAMS AND PICTURES GUYS! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT.. :rolleyes:

Guest jaekwang

Sharing pics ^^

Yoochun at his Timeout Galeto !!!

fdfd9d4744312a9533b9ae42670cf902.jpg 0cad5d0c7c853fbe9f1813b71c31a0fa.jpg 1d218d2f449e044d7ba37e537e11f1ca.jpg 2e978fd149b94779886809ecc1587d2e.jpg 4fd53e2e62b7febd36fab9a4584d6714.jpg 5a665cd08c2c0dca5d200f9591c0076f.jpg 0016f1b879f4d3a16775a10d995c365d.jpg 30a66976cdf46f27a1b1ef1b49cfa623.jpg 44edfdae4ec874b81524a6b5deea2a1b.jpg 059af739c5c3ddd84831c66bf976b5ad.jpg 72ce10ddba548d5e91128dc9e3ead11c.jpg 91b9d0086a154f54a7e994023c852706.jpg 097ec7c6cc6b10169ccad45fbad35564.jpg 0284fa0d777345b2980952481e98f03d.jpg 7112ae66fc37b010de10638e002cfe61.jpg 8056c35cd3843ae7e68ae14835670b84.jpg 39931264f36a9ab8cfd3b39f6990ecc0.jpg 72063188dcbbf704629a503977f2de03.jpg a0d0cd7f86b2789b3932c95b1229e78d.jpg ba16b0799fc92ef84048f0f7953c5d0f.jpg bbddc697b882b110968424ee69f64527.jpg cd8a6b8df6a4a9c118df75f8ddef9962.jpg d9b6c999075bcc1891ba139a7188da6b.jpg 44edfdae4ec874b81524a6b5deea2a1b.jpg d0282c36216cdb14be8f8090fcacfbdd.jpg e302506d5a87e56a4c0ecc22ed5a0019.jpg

credit : as tagged + mr.tvxq + asetwisai@tvxq-dreamland.com

Do not Hotlink !!!

Omg look at that precious smile! So cute <3

Aw, Micky noticed the camera? ^^ Omg

I feel like jumping into the picture and tackle him with a hug <3

Thank you so much for sharing!

Thanks for sharing! I love this fancam! So clear and everything!

yay <3 Time to watch ^^

OMG.

Sexyy <3 I want to see the other member's dance!

Muahaha~ I feel like a perv

*replays fancam*

*dies*

Guest petiteange22

wow, I'm a big fan of 버터. She's so good. I can definately feel her passion in drawing and her deep love for Changmin whenever I see her artworks ^^. She's one of my favourite fan-art artists (the others are windycity and parsonlife ^^)

wow. you mean there are actually fanart artists that publish picture books? like, they do fanart as a living? i didn't know that! i always thought all those fanart are created by people in their free time, thought it was just random. i'm so curious now! i would love to see more of 버터's work. anyone can share them? (and i only just realise that the series of xiah's fanart goodies posted recently were made by windycity. they're so good!)

btw, micky looks so happy and excited in his timeout shop. =)

Guest loveprincemax

wow. you mean there are actually fanart artists that publish picture books? like, they do fanart as a living? i didn't know that! i always thought all those fanart are created by people in their free time, thought it was just random. i'm so curious now! i would love to see more of 버터's work. anyone can share them? (and i only just realise that the series of xiah's fanart goodies posted recently were made by windycity. they're so good!)

btw, micky looks so happy and excited in his timeout shop. =)

I will send you her fanarts~She is my good friend~~^-^Just PM me for your email~But these are somes from the photobook..~~

14361393.th.jpg

covermqf.th.jpg

memoryn.th.jpg

taxiw.th.jpg

sp1pfu.th.jpg

I have the little Bambi!!!ahhhhh~~

together2.th.jpg

taxii.th.jpg

together1.th.jpg

Guest miss_h

My bestfriend is half-japanese and she lives in Japan now.

She was so amazed of the popularity of the boys in Japan.

She always tells me that they're everywhere, from tv shows to malls. She's not a fan, but her dad is, because he always sees them on TV! LOL

Top 5?? Wow.. That's big. Glad to hear that..

Her father should joint sekine and make father club fans for THSK :lol:

JJ is too cute for words...

I never know that two people doing the same routine will have a totally different impact (at least for me).

In Yunho case, it was like a sin. I'm afraid people will caught me watching his video because it was too sexy.

In JJ case, I want to show it to everybody.

LOve JJ hair in this. He should let it like that more often.

*now I need KISS couple fancam. Usually these two dance the sexy dance SEXY!!!

Sharing pics ^^

credit : as tagged + mr.tvxq + asetwisai@tvxq-dreamland.com

Do not Hotlink !!!

Thank you ^^

Love his free smile in here..

Guest loveprincemax

09.05.07. Changmin set on(?)

wow..I'm wondering what he is filming..woowㅠㅠthe cf? jacket photoshoot?;;umm so handsome!sexy! *I'm dead* I adore this suit on him..ahhT.TPerfect boy...Enjoy Changmin fans!^^

d00483194a02cc8047917.jpg

05070.jpg

credit::심창민의심장(simnsim)

Guest Kenoa

@Memi, thanks for the fancam of mirotic concert; i don't want to watch this before bangkok concert but now i have too!! can't wait, popo!

Just for fun, a bit more of Yunho in Kobe concert, the first pic with the dancer is so funny!!

Yunho what are you doing to him!! jaejoong is gonna kill you!!

hybj.jpg

About the CF, this should be in for Seolrim or icecream, done in Namyangju and Seoul. A song released at their last come back in seoul goes with the cf too, but still no official confirmation, so don't bash me if i'm wrong. I didn't want to talk about it but now that there are pictures.. we should know soon about it.

Did i top a page? Well jaejoong, you are a lot in my dreams.. so..

sexjjsyc42.gif

Archived