[동방신기] Dbsk, Tvxq, Thsk Official Thread 4

Guest Ringy

Guest kinkie_lass

Yunho in wifebeater = spazzes and die

why, hello there, Yunho's muscle... :D

Song list for the concert is love. they sang a lot of songs from their first album and i'm happy with the return of O-sei-han-go since they didn't sing that song last concert.

Junsu don't overwork yourself dear. i'm praying for a speedy recovery and also for the others' health for the sake of your 250,000 (man that's a lot o__O) fans

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest meimei__KOUSEKI

watching that Heart, Mind & Soul fancam kind of..breaks my heart.

the melody's very sad...and then you see Junsu T___T making it even sadder.

i really admire his passion, still performing even if he's hurt.

this is turning out like i thought it would...like when it was Jae who got injured T_T

and i agree with Yoochun...i hope he recovers soon so they could perform as five again.

TVXQ 5 FOREVER :D

Guest jungyunho

awwww junsu T.T

i hope he recovers soon.

LET'S ALL HUG HIM WAAH T.T

on the other note...

yihaaaaah muscles muscles! LOL

Guest dbsgdec

Cant wait for more fancams and fanaccounts!

while we wait..

Xiah Junsu sings in Immortal Musical Classic

beautiful. something to take our mind off his injury T_T get well soon, Junsu.

Guys, dont forget to gv him a get well message here - http://iscreamshinki.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=2447

They are sending it to him through avex asap in 14 hours if i'm not mistaken, so get your messages to junsu soon.

Guest miss_h

the picture of Junsu with the shirt that says *wate*

is that in France? the one with like 40 girls around him and he has a smile on his face lol

im just wondering

wow i dont know why but i just cant help but keep worrying

for some reason i think hes going through major pain rite at this moment

yups, that's in France.

Beautiful smile right ^^

Let's pray for his health together. I sprain my ankle twice and even with a special massage (the one for sprain or if you dislocated your muscle) it took a week minimal to heal. I hope they go to this kind of special treatment and not just hospital. Sometime the traditional way works better than the modern medicine

090505 Kobe Backstage

Junsu smile still as bright as yesterday. I don't know maybe I'm just a reading too much behind the picture but I sense worry and regret in the face of other member. That's why I want to say:

DBSK/THSK/TVXQ FIGHTING!!!

JUNSU FIGHTING!!!

MEMBER FIGHTING!!!

*Yoochun look pretty in the pics (excuse my moment of fangirling guys :) )

Guest nat_yunho

woa..

uri junsu aaa.... whae?? mani appa yo??

owh.. so sad to hear u got injury..

hope u will get better soon.. watched u on wheelchair. so sad.. really..

but after looking your smile.. makes me better than bfore.. get well soon uri dolphin.. haha..

Guest gelliegellie

MORE MORE MORE TSC GOODIES

8a09f7f37e172e30b07ec51.jpg

9688d9636a3358fee7113a1.jpg

f664b5397752f2e1d562251.jpg

780ea1358f810f94d0a2d31.jpg

bc7200d643242afea144df1.jpg

82ffc5ebd5cc8bf0d539c91.jpg

0d758b959dc1c03dd21b701.jpg

084ab6a0e013cfa84710641.jpg

7ea5c21a6b1140d9af51331.jpg

7689753068530e3aebc4af1.jpg

Credit: Baidu

I want them all! Wahahaha.

DBSK'S DOG

0d0edbfd15412e0808244d7.jpg

0f522ea459b5d1d79052eea.jpg1c783aa8df475591cb130cb.jpg19f6336d4c6c6adb431694b.jpg063b07f7b1c54002720eecb.jpg852a4d8ba10f2c619f2fb44.jpg17341fdfa4755233632798b.jpgb63c656021aa5f64ebf8f8b.jpgbd074f340e92e86e251f14b.jpge91942086d91c5b50a7b82b.jpgecec26556f1783dbb645ae6.jpg15e3bcfb5880b5024f4aeaa.jpg

Credit: Baidu

Oricon Weekly Single & Album Charts

Singles

* 9位* 15,575 东方神起 *(Share the World)

81位***, 835 东方神起 (Survivor)

Albums

17位** 6,887 东方神起 (The Secret Code)

47位** 2,152 东方神起 (T)

85位** 1484 东方神起 (Five in the Black)

95位** 1407 东方神起 (Heart, Mind and Soul)

Total Sales

Share the World = 113,608

Survivor = 89,836

The Secret Code = 228,937

T = 110,872

Five in the Black = 49968

Heart, Mind and Soul = ?

Source: dnbn

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

Thank You E-Mail from TVXQ

Kobe the 2nd day is over!

JUNSU with injuries, we were also puzzled in various ways

But we got a lot of strength from your smile/cheers. It’s so delightful.

We’re now directing to SAITAMA in more powerful.

So Kobe, everyone, Thank you! \ (^ ^)

source: xiah-forest.com

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ Thank you too for doing your best :)

DBSK + SUJU + SS501

credit: as tagged + baidu

shared by: sharingyoochun@wordpress

^^ LOLZ they're all doing their own thing while Mickey'e sleeping! <33

Good to see him smiling & still enjoying the stage despite being on a wheelchair :) A true performer!

Love how he flipped his hands @ 0:41 <333

About TVXQ members' nicknames in Korea

I think there are some ppl who are curious about TVXQ's Korean nick name.

Since I'm Korean, I can partially give some clues on how they got those nick names and what they mean.

# Jaejoong: Writing in Jaejoong in initial form gives "J.J", and Koreans read it "Jei Jei", and later it becomes just "Je Je" (It's not "Jae Jae".) I heard that Jaejung likes to be called in "JeJe" 제제.

# Other nick names we often use: "Michin Mimo" 미친 미모(Meaning he's very very attractive), "Elf Jeje" 엘프 제제, "Visual Shock", 비쥬얼 쇼크 (It gets shorten as "Vi Sho") "Dyung" 듕 (It is originated from "Joong". Sometimes it turns out to be "Dae Dyung" 대듕), "Kuk Jang Nim" 국장님 (He got this nick name, since the way he speaks in Korean with some accents, is very entertaining and amusing.)

# Junsu: His official name for TVXQ is "Xiah Junsu" and when speaking fast in Korean, "Xiah" becomes "Shya" 샤.

# Other nick names: "Ae Gi Shya" 애기샤 (Baby Xiah), "Chun Sa Xiah" 천사 시아 (Angel Xiah), "Born-to-Sing" 본투싱, "Charisyama" 카리샤마 (Junsu's Charisma), "Hong Ik In Gan" 홍익인간 (His cheeks easily become red. In fact, Hong Ik In Gan has a totally different original meaning, on the other hand, let's say it's sort of pun.)

# ChangMin: How he got "Chwang" 촹 is same as Junsu's case. ("Chang" becomes "Chwang")

# Other nick names: "Ming" 밍 (It's from "Min", and it's widely used as much as "Chwang". Then what's the difference? "Chwang" is used when he is being very chic to members, while "Ming" is used when he shows childlike innocence to members.), "Bambi" 밤비, "Chic Chwang" 시크촹. Recently, he got a couple of 2 new nick names, such as "Sil-Se Chwang" 실세촹 (Meaning that he's the actual influence of the group) and "Chwanglelujah" 촹렐루야 (Sounds like Hallelujah version in Chwang)

# Yoochun: Korean fans often call him "Yoo Chyo Ni" 유쵸니, which turns out to be just "Chyo" 쵸.

# Other nick names: "Park Micky" 박믹키, "Lovely Chyo", 러블리쵸 "Ah Ryeon Chyo" 아련쵸 ("Ah Ryeon" actually means "Dim, Faint, Misty", and the reason he got this adjective is b/c he gives a sense of faintness to Korean fans. It's somewhat hard to explain the nuance behind it fully.), "Wu De Chyo" 우데쵸 (it stands for "Wuyooeh Dechin Chyo", Meaning that his skin is soft and white as milk)

# Yunho: Why is "Yunho" called "Hou"호우? It's just b/c he simply says lots of "Hou! Hou!" while singing (Especially O-Jung Ban hab)

# Other nick names: "Hwo" 훠(It comes from "Hou", when speaking fast), "Li da Jung" 리다정(Leader Jung), "Ap Ka" 압카(Stands for "Ap Do Juk In Charisma"압도적인 카리스마, meaing absolute charisma of Yunho. "MooDaewiui Kunju" 무대위의 군주is a similar nick name), "Lily Yunho" 릴리윤호(He's a leader of the group, yes, but at the same time, he's a quite sweet guy, and sometimes shows girlish/feminine[?] side. For instance, he likes to watch "Nodame Cantabille" and "Boys over flowers", and did some knitting as presents for members. Afterall, he's very sensitive guy.) Lastly, "Se Jack Ul" 세작얼 means "the smallest face in the world", referring to Yunho's face size.

Some Additions

# JaeJoong: Kuk Jang국장 is actually from "Chung Kuk Jang" 청국장, a Korea traditional food which is very smelly yet tasty (for most Koreans). And we Koreans said the taste of "Chung Kuk Jang" is "Gu Su Ha Da" 구수하다. B/c the way JJ talks is very "Gu Su Ha Da" in Korean nuance, that's why he becomes "Kuk Jang", removing "Chung". "Nim" is a Korean term used when speaking of that person with respect, so it becomes "Kuk Jang Nim" and/or "Kim Kuk Jang".

# Yunho: "Bing Gu" means stupid in cute way, and the reason Yunho got this, is he "really" is. You really got to watch Korean TV Show.

# Yoochun: To be precise, I'd say "Ah Ryeon 아련" gives a sense of delightful sorrow, sadness, and being fragile, b/c YooChun's family history is not that bright one, and he is very sensitive to people. So I guess Korean fans feel kinda sad yet delightful to Yoochun, so that's why he got that nick name.

Source / Translation: forsake34 @ LJ

Shared by: OneTVXQ.com

Guest jOLyN_TVXQ

i believe junsu is a man with strong will...

just hope he had good and enough rest and stand on the stage with the other 4...^_^

junsu hwaiting!!!!!!!!!!

the relationship are close....its sweet and warm to know the members cares for junsu...we don't need any hidden camera to find it out..

the natural reaction of the members are enough to prove the closeness of tvxq...these actions are done in unrealised way..

get moreee rest and pawn the stage again!!

TVXQ is incomplete without any member...^^

someone posted the BARKS SURVEY on CELEBRITY LOOKS LIKE PRINCE...and congrats to KIM JAEJOONG WHO TOP THE POLLS!!! ^^

30% of 10 000 voters..which mean 3000 people agree that jae look like a prince..^^ i thought JE boyband (KINKI KIDS & NEWS) will be topping the chart and jae will be coming in top 10...it surprises me seeing him on #1...tohoshinki hwaiting!!!!

TSC has been constantly on top 20...^^ i wonder what is the sales now...

^^ stand by you should have an amazing sales..i believe..^^

Guest NiCeJoOnGie

aigoo... watching this video really breaks my heart...

of all the song, its really heart, mind and soul which is a really sad song...

i really feel so sad for oppa... i hope he gets well soon...

During Concert

The concert ended at 9.40PM

Junsu was sitting on a wheelchair, singing~ He didn't dance.

Members wheeled him around during slower songs.

When the other four members were dancing,Junsu just watched...he looked sad...

At the last song,Bolero,he stood up...but when the song ended, because of his injured right foot he looked like he was in a lot of pain.

Micky played the piano~ Everyone sang Begin together...After that, ChangMin introduced their latest song, their 28th single,Stand By U.

Translated by choco@tvxqfever

Please take out with full credits.

Credits : tvxqbaidubar + tvxqfever.blogspot.com

omo! omo! *cries*

just imagining him sitting on the wheelchair singing while he was watching the members dancing really breaks my heart to the fullest... it is such a sad moment for him... T_T

woah!!! *claps*

his voice is really amazing... its just perfect....

i really had goosebumps when im listening to it...

OMO!!! its just fantastic... good job oppa... :D

i really hope junsu will get well very soon so that he can join the members to sing and dance on the stage...

coz its just wonderful when all the 5 of them are on the stage....

Thanks a lot for sharing.... XD

btw, I have a question!! LOL

About their concert??? Is it also with a live band like the T concert???

And also, how was today's concert??? I heard junsu went to the hospital? Is he alright now? Was he able to perform for today's concert??? Any new updates anyone???

edit::

090504 The Secret Code Concert Pics - Yoochun + Yunho

tsctour1.jpg

tsctour2.jpg

tsctour3.jpg

tsctour4.jpg

tsctour5.jpg

tsctour6.jpg

tsctour7.jpg

tsctour8.jpg

^oh yeah!!! hahahaha... XD

tsctour.jpg

added:

naughty yunho... :P HAHAHAHA...

tsctour11.jpg

Credits: baidu + withyoonho

Guest dinni

T.T

junsu oppa~~ get well soon.. i hate to see you in that wheelchair.. huhu

T3T

get well soon, so you can dance, jump, step, and laugh on the stage..

Thank You E-Mail from TVXQ

Kobe the 2nd day is over!

JUNSU with injuries, we were also puzzled in various ways

But we got a lot of strength from your smile/cheers. It’s so delightful.

We’re now directing to SAITAMA in more powerful.

So Kobe, everyone, Thank you! \ (^ ^)

source: xiah-forest.com

trans: sharingyoochun@wordpress

yupp, thank you for doing your best! ^^ I'm glad it end without any problem ^^

will be anticipating the upcoming concert and more healthy Junsu ^^

I hope as they said, Saitama will be more powerful! ^^

hwaitinggg!!! ^^

TVXQ nicknames in Korea : thanks for sharing this! now i know the reason behind the names~ ^^

lol~ Jaejoong got lots of nicknames! ^^ and Junsu too ^^ love the "Ae Gi Shya" (Baby Xiah), "Chun Sa Xiah" (Angel Xiah), "Born-to-Sing" it suit him perfectly! ^^

edit : thanks for sharing the Yunho pics at TSC Kobe, ahhh, that shirt looks weird and kinda similar to JE boys, their coordinator in Japan have a weird taste.. maybe? lol~

Guest badstar

MORE MORE MORE TSC GOODIES

Ohhh!! I want those tshirts and the cellphone strap!!!

I need to get that!!

# Yunho: Why is "Yunho" called "Hou"호우? It's just b/c he simply says lots of "Hou! Hou!" while singing (Especially O-Jung Ban hab)

# Other nick names: "Hwo" 훠(It comes from "Hou", when speaking fast), "Li da Jung" 리다정(Leader Jung), "Ap Ka" 압카(Stands for "Ap Do Juk In Charisma"압도적인 카리스마, meaing absolute charisma of Yunho. "MooDaewiui Kunju" 무대위의 군주is a similar nick name), "Lily Yunho" 릴리윤호(He's a leader of the group, yes, but at the same time, he's a quite sweet guy, and sometimes shows girlish/feminine[?] side. For instance, he likes to watch "Nodame Cantabille" and "Boys over flowers", and did some knitting as presents for members. Afterall, he's very sensitive guy.) Lastly, "Se Jack Ul" 세작얼 means "the smallest face in the world", referring to Yunho's face size.

Omg!!! not the feminine side of Yunho again!

Please!!! Don't taint my mind!! LOL

Gellie and Aliza please take note of Yunho's nickname, and together we will again think of what we really dread the most! LMFAO!!!

Ermmmmm... the fancam... thanks for sharing them!

Is it just me? or the dance moves are so gayyyy???

Guest sweetfig

GOSH THAT FANCAM WAS LIKE THE BOMB!

YUNHO+MIC GRINDING= SEXY OVERLOAD!!!!!!!

I JUST died because of that!lol

and his moves are so cool and slick!

Guest celinewalksin10

Ohhh!! I want those tshirts and the cellphone strap!!!

I need to get that!!

Omg!!! not the feminine side of Yunho again!

Please!!! Don't taint my mind!! LOL

Gellie and Aliza please take note of Yunho's nickname, and together we will again think of what we really dread the most! LMFAO!!!

Ermmmmm... the fancam... thanks for sharing them!

Is it just me? or the dance moves are so gayyyy???

oh boy i can relate to the yunho nickname thing..HAHAHA

ate liz was talking about how THAT's worrying her.. lol

9095 fancam

yunho just killed my mom and i.. my mom was sooo speechless

and i was screaming my lungs out! i can't imagine yoochun doing

this.. cause yoochun's very sexy when it comes to this kind of dances..lol

i hope the second day was a success!

-edit-

i topped a page!? nooo this can't be..

214w74.jpg

2990530473_4f050af864_o.jpg

DTP40M19PH_104.gif

e0037679_4905f1e10bb5a.gif

z23.jpg

JUNSU, HE'S CHARMING, CUTE AND AMAZING..

HWAITING!

Archived